4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Genital cuff, huh? That is…. Pretty interesting. Not saying some of your posts don’t deserve it, not sure who here on TC is going to volunteer to apply it

I should have added this in case some have not seen what I was talking about:

It actually sounds kind of sick if you don’t know the context

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ruprect.7260)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

if KN did try to kick FA down a tier

A:either they arent the brightest kids around
or
B:They want another mega server to join in so they can have more challenging battles.

kicking FA down would be doing them a favor as then they would roflstomp the other tier.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Think some people on FA like roflstomping DIS and PiNK more.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Man, meant to post this last night before I went to bed, but was having such a great time in WvW that I completely forgot…

Wish you FA folks could have heard our voice chat in FABL at SE tower – we were catapulting from near the beach, not too many defenders inside, and we definitely expected a strong response from FA. We were scanning in all directions, when sure enough the voice chat rang out…

“FA zerg coming from the north! There’s a bunch of ’em coming!”

Turning to the north, we readied our weapons and quickly discussed tactics.

“Uh, what? They’re… they’re… ANIMALS???”

Tonic zerging! Man, I haven’t laughed so hard in forever, really unexpected.

For those FA folks who were part of that group, you are the BEST PLAYERS EVER.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Did you transfer to FA, dude? If so, welcome to T2! I’ve been missing your posts, glad to have you on board.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

you know what these forums need, post counts, so everyone knows who is the true all time elite forum warriors

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

You’d have to stay on my map longer than 15 minutes to even get close to that.

Was fun tonight Avtr/UA/Anyone else I forgot, Hills still stands. Thanks to MEOW for the fun fights south of the windmill.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Your map? lol

I see no Deyja BL or Deyja Battlegrounds.

Personalized map might be pretty kewl tho

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Torqky.3682

Torqky.3682

CNN BREAKING NEWS:
This just in!! KN is being 2v1 at astral by minotaurs and centaurs!

Torqky-80 Necro-Blackgate [HB]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

The best thing about this entire thread is that I can leave this thread for two days and come back to the exact same discussion and not have to read the pages I missed while I was away, because it is like CNN with lots of nothing new.

~ AoN ~

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The best thing about this entire thread is that I can leave this thread for two days and come back to the exact same discussion and not have to read the pages I missed while I was away, because it is like CNN with lots of nothing new.

Naw it’s more like a bad soap opera. Lots of drama. No plot.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Naw it’s more like a (insert city here) Housewives. Lots of drama. No plot.

Fixed.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Torqky.3682

Torqky.3682

Naw it’s more like a (insert city here) Housewives. Lots of drama. No plot.

Fixed.

Haha nice. NEWS UPDATE: I LIKE TURTLES!

Torqky-80 Necro-Blackgate [HB]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

CNN BREAKING NEWS:
This just in!! KN is being 2v1 at astral by minotaurs and centaurs!

Is president Obama to blame? The answer coming up next on Fox.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Hi, im the founder and Head GM of CO. Just to make an official statement from Cryptic Omen [CO] to the public we’d like to say the following:

- We loved Kaineng. We came to it willingly. Helped build the Teamspeak by promoting and founded the first server forums then later worked with Babui on founding Kaineng United.

- Fought for Kaineng every night of the week since Tier 6 and have had a rep in every server meeting for the last 3-4 months.

- We’ve enjoyed the underdog role and proving the might of Kaineng as we’ve RISE’d through the tiers. Many doubted we’d ever make it to Tier 2 to begin with…and then we won Tier 2 and felt really good about it.

- CO’s transfer is by no means influenced by any other guilds behavior or potential transfer. Our decision to leave Kaineng and find a new home was solely based on the well-being of my guild and safe keeping its future.

- CO is undecided about which server we’ll be transferring to. The only options on the table our NA Tier 2 or higher. This will be our last move. We will not move again due to many reasons (financial, morals, exhausted). Our decision will be announced May 1st.

Lastly, it’s been a pleasure fighting everyone and sharing experiences and laughing about fond memories. We’ve always tried to respect our opponents and give credit to Kaineng when they’ve worked hard together. To all the guilds and individuals that have contributed to Kaineng’s success and CO’s, I wanted to send my deepest thanks for helping us become the guild we’ve become.

Best of luck in your server search. Hope you guys find the fights you are looking for. It was a pleasure battling against you these past 7 weeks.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

What we got up to on reset.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Time for a score update…

The TC lead is more than expected: the 105k lead of TC over KN can mmaybe be explained by the guilds that left/leaving KN, but the 85k lead of TC over FA is a lot.

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Kain – You had a good run.

Match up predictions for next week….

TC will go into PR mode and try to cuddle DB

But they don’t understand DB. DB is a honey badger… it doesn’t give a kitten.

FA and DB will probably pvf with each other a bit, but all the while secretly crushing on each other.

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Stroughzer.4153

Stroughzer.4153

Hi Kaineng,

I just killed 3 of your Dolyaks in EBG. Got my daily and monthly. Their sacrifice was not in vain.

Strosgaard [OTSB]
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

As a reminder to everyone, please stay on topic and keep up a constructive and positive discussion. Thank you.

I shoot for 2 out of those 3, but I’m happy with going .333 which is a bloody bit better batting than the Rays.

WvW gets more depressing everyday..

Have you explored trying WvW during nights? Maybe the darkness will lighten up your life. Er, however that would work.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

FA and DB will probably pvf with each other a bit, but all the while secretly crushing on each other.

We will see come re-set!
as they say " Talk is cheap!"
From the immortal words of Rick Flair:
“To be the man… You got to beat the man!”

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

We will see come re-set!
as they say " Talk is cheap!"
From the immortal words of Rick Flair:
“To be the man… You got to beat the man!”

Woooooooo!

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

I won’t be around tonight but perhaps some brave souls could try and organize a fitting send off for KN?

I’m thinking a row of TC and a row of FA facing each other while KN marches down the middle (naked and singing?). Fireworks, flowers, etc. Once KN gets to the end of the march, turn, bows all around and then fight to the death.

Outside KN spawn in TCBL? Anyways, anything that can be organized for tonight would be nice. It’s been a very fun time in T2 with KN first with BG and then with FA.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

DB doesn’t have a strong NA crew. It’s a SEA crew as people already know. From what a few of my Mag buddies told me when I inquired about the addition of the JQ guilds, is that those guilds weren’t spectacular in and of themselves (no offense to those guilds). And having fought DB quite a bit when I was on Mag, they kind of like to get rowdy and will push whatever server they see fit.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I won’t be around tonight but perhaps some brave souls could try and organize a fitting send off for KN?

I’m thinking a row of TC and a row of FA facing each other while KN marches down the middle (naked and singing?). Fireworks, flowers, etc. Once KN gets to the end of the march, turn, bows all around and then fight to the death.

Outside KN spawn in TCBL? Anyways, anything that can be organized for tonight would be nice. It’s been a very fun time in T2 with KN first with BG and then with FA.

Now I will be disappointed if this doesn’t happen. Do you want to disappoint me again T2? DO YOU?!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Barack Obama.9257

Barack Obama.9257

Now I will be disappointed if this doesn’t happen. Do you want to disappoint me again T2? DO YOU?!

My plan was for our zerg to rush into your spawn and wave goodbye. Anything that ends in our own death will do, though.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

DB...It’s a SEA crew...

I’m a SEALvari. Sea, Airhead, and Land. Rawr. I shoot down dolyaks and blow up weather nodes. Or was it shoot up weather nodes and blow down dolyaks. Maybe it was shoot up while blowing... nevermind!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

DB…It’s a SEA crew…

I’m a SEALvari. Sea, Airhead, and Land. Rawr. I shoot down dolyaks and blow up weather nodes. Or was it shoot up weather nodes and blow down dolyaks. Maybe it was shoot up while blowing… nevermind!

Now this thread is going places.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Time for a score update…

The TC lead is more than expected: the 105k lead of TC over KN can mmaybe be explained by the guilds that left/leaving KN, but the 85k lead of TC over FA is a lot.

I’m not surprised by the big lead over FA. Kain is reeling right now and therefor TC can focus even harder on FA, I think.

I’m milita on Kaineng and have been too bummed to play much this week, and when I have it’s felt like a waste to bother spending money on upgrades or placing siege.

This whole thing is a kick in the kittens.

I knew there was a 50% chance or more this would happen to Kain when I left SBI after it capsized due to some of the same guilds abandoning ship from there. Not sure if I’ll stay on Kain (I do feel some loyalty and kinship towards the server) or rejoin the rest of my guild back on SBI, but I dang sure will not be following any of the leaving guilds to some new server. I’ve learned my lesson in that regard.

That being said, I don’t necessarily blame any guild leaders for announcing they’re leaving Kain. It’s really the members, in most cases I think, that drive those decisions. A leader who goes against the will of the majority of his/her guild won’t be a leader for long, or won’t have many members left to lead.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Happy reset eve!

Darn this thread, my students think I am going crazy with the random bursts of laughter.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

Happy reset eve!

Darn this thread, my students think I am going crazy with the random bursts of laughter.

Get back to work slacker!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

DB doesn’t have a strong NA crew. It’s a SEA crew as people already know. From what a few of my Mag buddies told me when I inquired about the addition of the JQ guilds, is that those guilds weren’t spectacular in and of themselves (no offense to those guilds). And having fought DB quite a bit when I was on Mag, they kind of like to get rowdy and will push whatever server they see fit.

If DB’s NA crew isn’t strong then please tell me that these JQ guild moving there are all NA.
I’m almost worried now for reset that we will log on and see barley any DB.

Or maybe, just maybe this is come kind of nefarious SU disinformation campaign designed to suck the morale out of our hungry troops that have been promised battle and glory!!

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Happy reset eve!

Attachments:

love,

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Happy reset eve!

I’m gonna miss you in these threads, SHAKA. TT_TT

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

If DB’s NA crew isn’t strong then please tell me that these JQ guild moving there are all NA.
I’m almost worried now for reset that we will log on and see barley any DB.

Or maybe, just maybe this is come kind of nefarious SU disinformation campaign designed to suck the morale out of our hungry troops that have been promised battle and glory!!

Huh? I’m not like the TC PR team. I don’t care about server reputations. But the fact TC does worry so much about their appearance is pretty much why there’s such furious trollings in these threads.

I have played DB within the past month. I know what they’re about. And those new guilds are NA. But from the sounds of it, DB still has work left to be done in those hours.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Sonar beards may have just influenced the look of my next character….

Thanks for the images Oolune and Shaka… There might have been a water out of the nose incident during a phone call with company management.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

<3 you guys. I’d probably rather draw for your thread than ours coming up anyway T^T

love,

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Sonar beards! They’re onto our secretzzzzzzz!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

It’s unfortunate that Kaineng is falling apart as it is. The ability to mass exodious off of a server by a number of guilds can ruin a server. We have been very fortunate on Tarnished Coast to not experience this as our guild retention has been very good. Those guilds that have moved over to TC have been made to feel right at home right away, and I think it’s one of the main reasons that you are seeing such a strong showing now by TC.

Those that started on TC stayed with TC, and those that have moved over have stayed as well.

It says a lot about our server. It’s not just a core group of leaders on TC that work hard to make it a great home, but the vast majority of the members truly look at everyone else as part of their community. I don’t know how I’d feel if I suddenly saw a number of guilds decide to leave.

Sorry to see Kaineng going through this.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

<3 you guys. I’d probably rather draw for your thread than ours coming up anyway T^T

We’ll probably need some of your lighthearted pics for the upcoming thread…

But awesome picture =)

GL to you and all of KN in your endeavors.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Sorry, bud, you don’t have the ability to rustle my jimmies.

And I suppose your jokes aren’t very funny. I kind of go to Prior or Carlin for the funnies.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Huh? I’m not like the TC PR team. I don’t care about server reputations. But the fact TC does worry so much about their appearance is pretty much why there’s such furious trollings in these threads.

I have played DB within the past month. I know what they’re about. And those new guilds are NA. But from the sounds of it, DB still has work left to be done in those hours.

Mm, PR or stamping on unsubstantiated claims/accusations and attacks, out of server pride?

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Mm, PR or stamping on unsubstantiated claims/accusations and attacks, out of server pride?

PR. And it is quite obvious. Every tier I have had the pleasure of being in with TC. TC does the same thing. Paint up a server to look bad, and pretend to act friendly. Yet we have seen plenty of TC trolling in match up threads over the course of FA and TC being in the same tier.

Now, lets look at Yaks Bend as a counterpoint to all of that. They are generally friendly. You don’t see them trying to act like good guys and saying other people are bad guys. Some of them might get into verbal sparring. But their drama is by far much less than TCs.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

End of the week guys, you know how this whole thing works. It’s like a ritual or something. Kain is leaving, let it be. :p

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You know how I feel about you

Now you need an epic three-server final pix .. wizard hats, dolyaks, naked karoake!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

You know how I feel about you

Now you need an epic three-server final pix .. wizard hats, dolyaks, naked karoake!

I have something planned but I’m super busy right now and running out of tiiiiime. Stick figures it is.

love,

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

We would like to ask you all to refrain from any kind of attacks against other guilds or servers and stick to the matchup discussion.

Thanks for your understanding.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

i love how Kain was so focused on taking FA they would ignore their whole Bl being taken by TC just to try take one keep wich ended up being taken by TC in the end lol.

It was the right tactic. Think about it.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: PaulV.3245

PaulV.3245

“We would like to ask you all to refrain from any kind of attacks against other guilds or servers…”

You would like that but I don’t think there has been 1 match thread that has accomplished it.. maybe wishful thinking there

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I’m almost worried now for reset that we will log on and see (?) barley (?) any DB.

If DB, or anyone else for that matter, comes bearing beer, I shall welcome them with open gates and arms. Arms you use to hug with, not arms you use make unfortunate openings in bodies with.