4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Well tonight showed me why DH is still in T6, despite having the numbers of a T5+ server. They traded their entire completely upgraded borderlands for holding stonemist in EB when they had more than triple the numbers in EB alone as DR had in all of WvW. You guys spend 3 weeks spewing kitten about superior tactics and skill and the first night I get bored enough to take 6 people to pvdoor you guys sacrifice your entire borderlands for Stonemist. Managed to hold all of DHBL for over 2 hours, until everyone logged due to sleep, with <10 people.

You call us out on being bad for not being coordinated and not allocating numbers to the proper maps… meanwhile you zerg around EB trying to hold 1 castle and give up 140 points in your borderlands, all of which was fully upgraded, so hopefully whoever financed that gold sink isn’t too upset.

Attachments:

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Subete.2057

Subete.2057

Oh gosh, people are trashing each other. What happened to peacefully killing each other and calling it a day. Anyway WvW has been fun guys.

Free Brownies – DH

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

If it’s just numbers of players at work why are you guys even playing this game?

Because, and this is being said for about the 100th time in the last 3 threads, no one in DR really gives a kitten about points anymore. Try losing every week for 5 months straight and see if you care about points or the score. I, and a majority of the people I play with, go for individual or commanding based goals, that can be personally measured and controlled.

I try to prove that I am the best player of my class or my role on the server and in the tier. I try and prove that my commanding during primetime in EB or a BL beats anyone else’s. Yeah, I am extremely kitteny, but I will always back it up, and if someone does a better job than me at something I will be the first one to admit it and learn from it.

Look at any of our matchup threads against EBay or Magumma, where they actually admitted to having superior numbers and coverage and still called good fights whenever they happened. I have no problem with a server having more numbers/coverage than DR, in fact if a server had less, it would be pretty sad. Just be willing to admit when you get outplayed, or when you just have to press 1 to win, and the forums will be peaceful.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

Well tonight showed me why DH is still in T6, despite having the numbers of a T5+ server. They traded their entire completely upgraded borderlands for holding stonemist in EB when they had more than triple the numbers in EB alone as DR had in all of WvW. You guys spend 3 weeks spewing kitten about superior tactics and skill and the first night I get bored enough to take 6 people to pvdoor you guys sacrifice your entire borderlands for Stonemist. Managed to hold all of DHBL for over 2 hours, until everyone logged due to sleep, with <10 people.

You call us out on being bad for not being coordinated and not allocating numbers to the proper maps… meanwhile you zerg around EB trying to hold 1 castle and give up 140 points in your borderlands, all of which was fully upgraded, so hopefully whoever financed that gold sink isn’t too upset.

Even as a member of Darkhaven, I fail to understand the fascination our commanders with Stonemist Castle. Apparently its the most important 35pts out there.

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Well, i think the boredom goes both ways Canuk…When we know we have been kicking teeth down throat for five weeks…we care less about points and people start to have fun with it….maybe over extending a lil just to have some more fun somewhere else ect. You would be silly to think that the losing side is the only one that gets bored with a lop sided score….

to be honest…i think in the next couple weeks since the points system has changed ..we are going to see devona and isle drop to tier 7 where they belong and tier 6 will be filled with a reinvigorated Henge and a Sorrows Furnace with something to prove..

Alas..while weve watched many sunsets and held hands over vistas…Dark Haven is feigning for some strange!

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

The allure of Stonemist is it provides map completion to those for whom WvW is another box to check off on their legendary checklist. Strategically its central position does allow one to respond rapidly to any position within EB, but the reality is defending it can be personnel heavy and force you into a withdrawn position on other maps.

I think it is human nature to remember the times when you get rolled by the zerg and forget the times where your zerg does the rolling. My impression is recently DH fields far more people on the map than DR does on any given day. I did see a rather large DR zerg in EB on Saturday, but it was disorganized and spread out, full of PUGS. When you see 20 people veer off to chase down a thief instead of following the commander as he/she leads towards a camp or tower, you know you have a disorganized PUG heavy group. It is rather frustrating when you see a commander typing commands in map chat and the mindless zerg just running off doing whatever.

When you see the enemy portal bomb, or feint, or build up siege and defend/sortie, then you see objective signs of cooperation and cohesion of a properly lead force. So for those of you claiming DR has no organization, ask yourself honestly if you are basing your observations on behavior of a likely PUG heavy time of the day, or are you basing it on observations of likely organization.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

We smashed you on reset, did we not? I don’t think we are failing at making points.

Doing good sometimes doesn’t justify the other times you had huge numbers and didn’t use that potential.

You do realize most people will play where it’s fun to play right? You are never going to be able to force pugs to swap maps just because it’s what’s best for the server.

The best commanders in DH often switch between maps, the people they command follow them. Admitting you can’t achieve this again proves my point about you guys lacking organization. We almost always have a discussion in the background about what is happening on each map.

You do realize we played against BP right? I am actually playing against BP right now on my secondary account. You can skip the bullkitten about how you are outmanned, because trust me, I know. As of right now you have a ton more people in EB than BP does, and that has been the case for this entire week. Weren’t the weekdays supposed to be weak for DH?

It wasn’t the case when we played against them. There has been an increase in the amount of WvW players on the DH in the last 3 weeks for many positive reasons.

Wat?

If you knew the dedicated WvW guilds we have in DH at the moment and the level of coordination you wouldn’t say we are winning because of numbers only.

Do you want me to bring up every anecdotal evidence of how DH runs away and gets curbstomped at every turn?

Seriously, I got my gift of battle in less than 2 week attacking only you guys , 1 to 3 hours per day with some day off. At an average of 30-50 badges an hour. The amount of time your guys died and yet didn’t have to is mind boggling to me. But yeah sure, we are the one that run away I guess…

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Windmoor.9834

Windmoor.9834

My comments about DR not being organized was meaning; Inter-guild coordination.

Don’t fear the unknown, CONQUER IT!!!

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

bla bla bla bla bla

What a load of bullkitten. Do you not realize that everything you say applies to Darkhaven as well? Someone just posted a screenshot of you losing your entire borderlands because you wanted to hold Stonemist.

Was that the work of your best commanders who manage to rally the pugs everywhere you go? Was that your fantastic allocation of numbers? Was that your fantastic usage of those numbers?

Since you seem to base everything you say off some isolated events of this and that, wouldn’t todays events indicate that Darkhaven is kittening terrible?

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

Gab..some times i wonder if you sit in front of your computer with a pitch fork just waiting for someone to say something so you can pounce! Rawr!

i think everyone knows that things go both ways..everyone is capable of doing kitten crap. The secret is …..doing less of it then the other guy!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Gab..some times i wonder if you sit in front of your computer with a pitch fork just waiting for someone to say something so you can pounce! Rawr!

i think everyone knows that things go both ways..everyone is capable of doing kitten crap. The secret is …..doing less of it then the other guy!

No, the secret is having more numbers and coverage. After all, that is what you guys blame for losing against BP.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

No, i think Borlis out played us “Gasp!, words that have never been said on these boards!” They caught us overly confident from crushing gates and henge for weeks and our inflated kittens caused us to stumble.

Now AR on the other hand. i do feel was a difference of numbers..in the bankers shift as ive said time and time again.

I feel dark haven is at a very important place in its existence right now, we have gotten alot of people to come try wvw…now retention is the order of the day. if we can keep them interested then we can make some real progress.

If not, then we will stay in this tier and get stagnant from lack of proper contest.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

If not, then we will stay in this tier and get stagnant from lack of proper contest.

Eh, I don’t think you’ll need to worry too much about things getting stagnant for DH… Looks like SF is planning on charging up to mid-tier, itching to get revenge on everyone for leaving them trapped in Tier 8. Who knows, maybe even the other Tier 8’s will claw their way out as well, and brutally pummel us all as they desperately fight to stay out of bottom tier hell. :b

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

No, i think Borlis out played us “Gasp!, words that have never been said on these boards!” They caught us overly confident from crushing gates and henge for weeks and our inflated kittens caused us to stumble.

Now AR on the other hand. i do feel was a difference of numbers..in the bankers shift as ive said time and time again.

I feel dark haven is at a very important place in its existence right now, we have gotten alot of people to come try wvw…now retention is the order of the day. if we can keep them interested then we can make some real progress.

“Its Funny, I always hear about this Enormous Cloud of Doom that is the Darkhaven Zerg..but it always seems to me that the other servers we are against always have the bigger Numbers. I would say that our server tends to shy away from the “zerg” moreso then other servers.”

Just gonna leave this here. I’m done with you.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

ZERBALLPALOOZA all day errday. This is the first time I’ve seen these numbers consistently on our server since autumn, and I’m rather enjoying it. If I’m in EB I’ll still be doing my happy minion work but might as well stop and enjoy the sights from time to time Thanks Anet for getting rid of culling. <3

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

ohhhh Gab <3 lol. I said that quite some time ago IIRC. and it was when i was seeing large groups of gates and henge using 25 people to pop sentries ect. and even up to the first week of BP/AR/DH.

Since that time we have gotten a ton of new folks and fair weather warriors to bolster our numbers. and we do indeed field a “zerg” to take larger objectives much more then we did before.

but im honored that i ruffled your skirt enough to look up my posts <3. So dry your eyes and lets rock! just 3 days till reset!

Jaxx.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

Had a fun time last night with DH/DR, Im upset that my golem reached it’s death taking the tower =(, but it did provide an EPIC last stand and we got flanked while at the champion lol. I plugged the golem infront of our guys and into the enemies patch on the little ramp up and it was EPIC!!!!

[IMG]https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/594/gw048a.jpg[/img]

^ Trying to corral the DH zerg into a choke point for teh mass AOE’S!

Also good fight goes out to NoQQ/Bsty on the flank last night, we told em not to chase u guys but the pug’s got the bloodlust in there eyes, and im assuming got wiped lol.

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

Bloody hell these threads are so boring now. Where did all the amusing drama go?

Don’t tell me BP, Maguuma, and SBI have a monopoly on hardheaded idiots & attention kittens.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

Sadly, this already seems to be the case.

DH finds DR’s and IoJ’s zerg fights lacking. I’ve firsthand seen some of DR’s horrible zergs. Went to go flank for a big group taking a camp the other day only to find that big group had dissolved. >_<

DR for its part finds DH’s small group fights lacking. I haven’t seen too many roaming groups out there that could go toe to toe with ADQQSty.

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

(edited by Kyskythyn.6471)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Bloody hell these threads are so boring now. Where did all the amusing drama go?

Don’t tell me BP, Maguuma, and SBI have a monopoly on hardheaded idiots & attention kittens.

I keep trying but Im not getting anywhere

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

DH finds DR’s and IoJ’s zerg fights lacking. I’ve firsthand seen some of DR’s horrible zergs. Went to go flank for a big group taking a camp the other day only to find that big group had dissolved. >_<

DR for its part finds DH’s small group fights lacking. I haven’t seen too many roaming groups out there that could go toe to toe with ADQQSty.

What map ya gonna be on tonight? Ill gather up some grimmies and we will come say howdy.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Kyskythyn.6471

What map ya gonna be on tonight? Ill gather up some grimmies and we will come say howdy.

I am not the one to ask, but they usually roam around different borderlands, so DHBL or IoJBL would be a good start.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

sounds good! we came across em the other day, but we were all on level 5-15’s killin for levels. we were like “awe!” dropped 2 then we were quickly dispatched.

anyhow , ill make it happen!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Almostfaceman.1804

Almostfaceman.1804

I don’t know, opening night this week when we had numbers to go “zerg to zerg” as it were we trounced you every time we butted heads, as the score indicated. After that our numbers drop off, so if you’re finding our “zerg to zerg” lacking after that time period I would suggest it’s because you vastly outnumber us and it can put you in a boring place.

I’m more interested in even numbers and what then commanders can do with them. If you Know that the enemy can’t field more than you can, the potential for who does what with what they have becomes more intriguing. Training, tactics, communication, strategy all become more important. Kinda like chess.

(edited by Almostfaceman.1804)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Can we please rename DH to Zerghaven?

Pretty please?

The Art of Roaming [gank]

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Kyskythyn.6471

I don’t know, opening night this week when we had numbers to go “zerg to zerg” as it were we trounced you every time we butted heads, as the score indicated. After that our numbers drop off, so if you’re finding our “zerg to zerg” lacking after that time period I would suggest it’s because you vastly outnumber us and it can put you in a boring place.

I am DR, you know ^_^

I am not saying that my experience is typical, merely that I can see where some DH would get a negative opinion of DR’s level of play from those types of situations.

(edited by Kyskythyn.6471)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Almostfaceman.1804

I am DR, you know

I am not saying that my experience is typical, merely that I can see where some DH would get a negative opinion of DR’s level of play from those types of situations.

Eh, the same can be said vice versa. My experience has been that when confronted with equal or near to equal numbers, DH crumbles and comes back with overwhelming force. Perhaps because a lot of their players are up levels. And that’s taking into consideration the Pugs on our side running when they don’t see easy WxP on the horizon.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

I keep trying but Im not getting anywhere

More drama please…

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Usually in the BLs, sometimes EB. Just ask your people in each BL where we are if you really want to find us =P

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Rabideskimo.7319

Rabideskimo.7319

Here’s a nice screenie from earlier today when I had logged on. Apparently DH had just taken our keep and we didn’t control a single camp in EB, so they were gathered just outside our spawn. http://i.imgur.com/3UFimAZ.jpg

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Gazden.5479

Gazden.5479

SNFU Mesmer, SUP BRO

<3 Gaz

Gaz – Ranger/Mesmer/Guard
[OiNK] [GNSD] [ROAM]
http://youtu.be/86abmB_7wNI <— Solo WvW Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Davrollen.8935

Davrollen.8935

SNFU Mesmer, SUP BRO

<3 Gaz

Hey man. You guys are way too effective in your guild groups. Pain in the asz.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: namkaeng.8452

namkaeng.8452

STOP using HACK
[Uns] guild of IOJ
Human male necro =p

Paradise is where I am. – Voltaire

[ B Sty ] WvW – vs All Roaming – Videos

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

STOP using HACK
[Uns] guild of IOJ
Human male necro =p

Also to the Ranger who is currently on top of DR keep in EB right now

Pics if requested.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Life.1576

Life.1576

STOP using HACK
[Uns] guild of IOJ
Human male necro =p

Anything you recorded and would like to share with us or is this just some sort of a troll move with empty words and nothing else ??

LifeForce – lvl 80 Elementalist
Isle of Janthir – UnitaSumus (UnS)
http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeForcee14

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Prosecutor.1457

STOP using HACK
[Uns] guild of IOJ
Human male necro =p

Anything you recorded and would like to share with us or is this just some sort of a troll move with empty words and nothing else ??

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Superman.2958

Superman.2958

thats a great picture did you show the pic with you guys up there plus i dont see how its a hack when you guys hit me up there when you came back to take the keep i just decided to stay up there til you guys saw me after you took the keep back, plus i want to see all the posts about your guys on the server hacking, teleporting, breaking immoblize instantly like it was never put on. If you want to start flaming with he hack this and that prove it pls and send video if you can to justify your claims also be honest. I would love to spend all day reporting hacks on other servers all day trust me we have seen them its so obvious that we just shake our heads and say “Whatever!”

Supêrman: Thief Lvl 80 Isle of Janthir
UnitaSumus [UnS] http://unitasumus.enjin.com/
If you pvp hardcore join us! Serious people only!

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Prosecutor.1457

thats a great picture did you show the pic with you guys up there plus i dont see how its a hack when you guys hit me up there when you came back to take the keep i just decided to stay up there til you guys saw me after you took the keep back, plus i want to see all the posts about your guys on the server hacking, teleporting, breaking immoblize instantly like it was never put on. If you want to start flaming with he hack this and that prove it pls and send video if you can to justify your claims also be honest. I would love to spend all day reporting hacks on other servers all day trust me we have seen them its so obvious that we just shake our heads and say “Whatever!”

How is that not an exploit/hack? We had mesmers pulling you down and you kept running to the same spot to get back up. Evidently, we’re on the side of the dome where we can’t aim to hit you as long as you move opposite of where we were. Fix your grammar, It’s atrocious.

Tarnished Coast

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: namkaeng.8452

namkaeng.8452

STOP using HACK
[Uns] guild of IOJ
Human male necro =p

It’s not a troll. =[
Unfortunately, at that time i couldn’t record t.t, cuz i was sorta of resting record.
BUT, It’s a FACT that he used HACK =p – few hours ago, around ioj keep at eternal, there were Uns ppl, and he used hack. If you were not there, you can’t know that. However, ur some of members knew that. Since today, in my list, UnS is hacker guild. =p

Paradise is where I am. – Voltaire

[ B Sty ] WvW – vs All Roaming – Videos

(edited by namkaeng.8452)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Superman.2958

Superman.2958

that makes it so much more believable now you couldnt record it but it happened well i could tell you about a ele that could not be immobilized nor feared and he could tank about 10+ people and somehow got away, or the many of thieves ive seen and others have seen get into down state and he is being attaked but somehow gets back up, or some of the warriors somehow using skills that warriors do not have i believe they are hackers but whoops i couldnt record it to prove it sorry, cry somewhere else please ty

Supêrman: Thief Lvl 80 Isle of Janthir
UnitaSumus [UnS] http://unitasumus.enjin.com/
If you pvp hardcore join us! Serious people only!

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Almostfaceman.1804

Good job, IoJ, at finding out when we’re not really there to fight – at all – anywhere.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Good job, IoJ, at finding out when we’re not really there to fight – at all – anywhere.

Which server are you?

Did IoJ just take a bunch of the map(s)?
(I really wish it was required/automatically put peoples server names on posts, at least in this subsection.)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Almostfaceman.1804

Which server are you?

(I really wish it was required/automatically put peoples server names on posts, at least in this subsection.)

I’m on DR – and I know that DR and DH have done this also. Personally, I think it’s an easy way to score points but then it renders those points meaningless since you didn’t really have to fight for them. But whatevers.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Which server are you?

I’m on DR – and I know that DR and DH have done this also. Personally, I think it’s an easy way to score points but then it renders those points meaningless since you didn’t really have to fight for them. But whatevers.

Isn’t that kinda the whole point of WvW? Just steamroll when its the easiest and then try to build some defense for people later.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Haha, good job DH, especially the few of you in [Abys]. You found me hiding in SM once again – it seems you’ve learnt from your past mistakes! :P

On a side note, and in relation to the [Abys] guild, I’d just like to say it’s always been very fun seeing you guys on the field and fighting you!

I also had my second run-in with [AD] today behind Bluelake, which was quite fun. Props to the… human thief, I think it was, that managed to kill me as I pulled him away from his main group.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

that makes it so much more believable now you couldnt record it but it happened well i could tell you about a ele that could not be immobilized nor feared and he could tank about 10+ people and somehow got away, or the many of thieves ive seen and others have seen get into down state and he is being attaked but somehow gets back up, or some of the warriors somehow using skills that warriors do not have i believe they are hackers but whoops i couldnt record it to prove it sorry, cry somewhere else please ty

I would like to amend my previous request for drama to add a requirement that the drama be legible.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

@Attic – No worries, I got this.

Alright IOJ and DH, listen up and listen good. I’ve had it up to here ( /insert hand as high as an Asura can reach. ) You, Me, Flagpole, at Noon. Time for you to get what ya got coming. Be there or be the yella cowards that ya are.

disclaimer : Above challange does not apply to anyone that can/will kill me. In game dialog may be different from that on forums. Terms only applicable on days not ending in “Y.”

Thanks,

Partipack – DR

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: EricDravin.8947

EricDravin.8947

STOP using HACK
[Uns] guild of IOJ
Human male necro =p

It’s not a troll. =[
Unfortunately, at that time i couldn’t record t.t, cuz i was sorta of resting record.
BUT, It’s a FACT that he used HACK =p – few hours ago, around ioj keep at eternal, there were Uns ppl, and he used hack. If you were not there, you can’t know that. However, ur some of members knew that. Since today, in my list, UnS is hacker guild. =p

Just saw this when I log’d, & I’d say watch the “HACK” slinging and accusing a whole guild over something that just might have been misconstrued. TRUST ME when I say.. we’ve seen some SUPER FISHY stuff from a lot of servers/guilds… but we move on, we don’t run to be a forum gangster & post some “Zomg, we got own’d by 5 ppl…. it had to be HACKS”.
TBO, It sounds like but-hurt when I see post like this

Attachments:

EricDravin-lvl80 Necromancer
(UnS) UnitaSumus-GM
(IoJ) Isle Of Janthir-Commander

(edited by EricDravin.8947)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Regarding the elementalist: Have you possibly heard of condition removal and stability? Or MIST FORM?!

Regarding the thieves: Have you possibly ever heard of rallying out of the downed state? You do realize there are alternatives to being revived… Illusion of Life, Warbanner, rallying off of pugs or NPCs? Your ignorance blinds you.

Regarding the warriors: Probably an AoE buff from another class or an environmental weapon. Again, your ignorance blinds you.

Regarding your entire post: You have absolutely no evidence and every point you made could be explained by your lack of experience. I don’t know if you’re either really bad or trolling, but please refrain from making posts that bring down your server’s rep.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

(edited by Elementalist Owner.7802)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Life.1576

Life.1576

Just saying but If I was to accuse someone of hacking which is a pretty strong accusation, I’d make sure I have some sort of a concrete proof, rather than a misleading screenshot or a line ‘…I was sort of resting record’, and like Eric said we have seen DH pulling some interesting tricks out of their hats but do you see us cry/spam on the forums and making ANet life’s harder ?

Forum gangsters haha xD

LifeForce – lvl 80 Elementalist
Isle of Janthir – UnitaSumus (UnS)
http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeForcee14