KnattyDreads.1856

Shout-out to [GF], I have much respect.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: DoMPaladin.6740

DoMPaladin.6740

[GF] – same people who ran to the invulnerable spot on the hill behind BlueLake.

Nice exploiting – you were reported to Anet.

No respect for exploiters.

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

I can agree with the love of [GF]. I’ve ran with them multiple times in the EB borderlands and in the EBG and they really know their stuff. I feel myself getting better whenever I run with them, and I don’t know if it’s the confidence boost they bring or their tactical know-how.

GF also just has a lot of individually skilled players that know how to play every situation without someone telling them exactly what to do! That really gives them a leg up against 90% of groups out there.

THIS^
An important part of WvW is situational awareness and correctly reacting to changes. Examples:
- Joe just went down so two friends break off to heal while one covers them.
- Fred group targets a enemy so the dps traited folks focus fire, the support traited cover them.
- All party members knowing not to over extend themselves.
- Party members know how to stack buffs, etc.

So many people do not know how to react in fluid combat situations. Not a diss, just an observation. It takes practice, gesh, it takes ground combat troops extensive unit traing to become as amazing as they are. But when you are part of a group that knows how to react, it is joy to play with them.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Guild formerly known, and revered/reviled, as [Sekz]. What are you guys calling yourselves now? =(

Still in the process of nailing something out. But I wouldn’t post it on the forums… We don’t want BP and AR knowing the next tag to keyboard turn and run from.

EDIT: Props to CHAR, since they are non-factors and the worst trolls ever it’s all they could really try and do. /golf clap

Lol! Admirable chain of thought. I shall leave well enough alone with that then.

I mentioned it to another who claimed to be one of yours already ingame, but have you guys considered allowing donations? Whether it be coinage or even influence once you guys get rolling with a new guild. You could set up a temporary influence contribution rank if you wanted to, and allow folks to play for you to get you back up and on your feet quickly. Just a suggestion. I’d do it in a heartbeat; you guys have been good to us.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Guild formerly known, and revered/reviled, as [Sekz]. What are you guys calling yourselves now? =(

Still in the process of nailing something out. But I wouldn’t post it on the forums… We don’t want BP and AR knowing the next tag to keyboard turn and run from.

EDIT: Props to CHAR, since they are non-factors and the worst trolls ever it’s all they could really try and do. /golf clap

Lol! Admirable chain of thought. I shall leave well enough alone with that then.

I mentioned it to another who claimed to be one of yours already ingame, but have you guys considered allowing donations?

We rolled last night on a place holder… I’ll leave it up to BP and AR to figure out who it was.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

I’m seeing a lot of Green in AR’s future.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

True, it might be hard to to stomp them when they have their tails tucked and running.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

[GF] is hands down the best guild for their size I’ve seen in any of the tiers I’ve been in. There are many skilled guilds, small and large, but [GF] has the most talent on an individual level as well as team co-ordination.

I haven’t gotten a real feel for GF yet. Sometimes they run in smaller groups and are dangerous. Other times I see some packed into zergs and hard to get a feel for their overall ability. I don’t think I have ever caught a GF solo. I will see if I can peel a few off from the pack this weekend and test the waters.

One of the better small groups (10 or less) I have run into was on DR. Cannot remember the name of the group but they have hammer/mesmer warfare down.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

[GF] is hands down the best guild for their size I’ve seen in any of the tiers I’ve been in. There are many skilled guilds, small and large, but [GF] has the most talent on an individual level as well as team co-ordination.

I haven’t gotten a real feel for GF yet. Sometimes they run in smaller groups and are dangerous. Other times I see some packed into zergs and hard to get a feel for their overall ability. I don’t think I have ever caught a GF solo. I will see if I can peel a few off from the pack this weekend and test the waters.

One of the better small groups (10 or less) I have run into was on DR. Cannot remember the name of the group but they have hammer/mesmer warfare down.

ADQQBsty, easily better then any guild group were currently facing.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Gratz to AR for a game well played this week. Lotta folks will prolly waste energy trying to explain why BP lost, but the truth is, we just couldn’t catch you. This one’s yours fair and square.

[Arr][GOAT]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Why is it AR and BP refuse to leave towers until they outnumber at a minimum 5-1?

Are GF and Sekz really that intimidating?

You cray.

You have to forgive him all the mindless zerging must have rotted his brain.

ROFLMAO

Out of everyone on Ebay you can guarantee that Jinks is prolly rolling out solo.

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Gratz to AR for a game well played this week. Lotta folks will prolly waste energy trying to explain why BP lost, but the truth is, we just couldn’t catch you. This one’s yours fair and square.

Agreed. Think we’re just relaxing and taking the game less serious.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Jinks.2057

ADQQBsty, easily better then any guild group were currently facing.

I remember fighting these guys. It was one LONG fight…..

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Grats to the WFD zergball that was running around causing mayhem in ARBL last night.

-K

-K

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Wow thanks guys for all the shout outs!

We dont claim invincibility or that [GF] holds any offical title as the best. I’ve seen other competent small groups among your servers that are a joy to fight, as much as Archer tends to make it seem the opposite lol

Trust me when i say we have our share of wipes, we’re just always trying to readjust our strat, angle, and timing. Consistently time and time again, rezzing up, re-rallying, and throwing ourselves into the fire again. Practicing our AoE Placements, Combo Field Utilization/Timing, and Blast Finisher efficency.

@Straegen.2938 – Usually earlier in EST time zone or lateeee PST. In between that im usually on and leading. But if your ever looking for duels, we’d be happy to oblige. And we dont change builds or run dueling specs either.

We figure dueling and pre-set team battles make for good practice. Zerg busting improves our team support and duels/spvp improve our individual skill.

And while we are actively trying and looking to improve, develop, and train our core group into a well-oiled machine. We’re nothing too special of right now, and certainly not the champions of Ehmry Bay compared to the other guilds that do consistent work on the server. [FTF] / [GH] / [pk] / [CoS] / [Sekz] / [PUNK] / [Imtl] and alot of others (sry for not getting em all) that have been here since the beginning deserve that credit haha.

[GF] – same people who ran to the invulnerable spot on the hill behind BlueLake.

Nice exploiting – you were reported to Anet.

No respect for exploiters.

Im pretty sure they removed those? Whats got you so sore hmm?

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Grats to the WFD zergball that was running around causing mayhem in ARBL last night.

-K

Hehehe we only had 32 or 33 of us for a short period of time. The rest of time we were normalized around 25 or so. We do like to cause a bit of mischief! Did ya’ll have fun too?

[snip] We’re nothing too special of right now, and certainly not the champions of Ehmry Bay compared to the other guilds that do consistent work on the server. [FTF] / [GH] / [pk] / [CoS] / [Sekz] / [PUNK] / [Imtl] and alot of others (sry for not getting em all) that have been here since the beginning deserve that credit haha.

Sekz wasn’t with you originally… they were with NSP and before that they were with another server… just a heads up. GF, sounds like you’ve gotten some mad props here – I’d like to run into you a few more times once in a while and see how we fare. We usually run with 18-20 (unless it’s a good night like last night). Do you bring similar numbers?

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

(edited by tas.6310)

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Sekz wasn’t with you originally… they were with NSP and before that they were with another server… just a heads up. GF, sounds like you’ve gotten some mad props here – I’d like to run into you a few more times once in a while and see how we fare. We usually run with 18-20 (unless it’s a good night like last night). Do you bring similar numbers?

Being on the server since the beginning helps, but that shouldnt undermine the fact that ever since they have been on the server, they cooperated, communicated, and helped out other guilds (and vise versa) through means of using our teamspeak and forums. Ehmry Bay was known as the place to leave before, having guilds dip left and right. Excuse us if tend to value those who choose to come and stay, and not to be taken that we ignore the fact that [GH], [FTF], [pk] and others have been here Since Beta and are proud loyalists.

As far as our numbers. We run 5-15. But we’ll fight anything! And im really glad to see a group who’d be willing! What time is your teams prime? You can feel free to msg me whenever. We could set it up south of windmill or i could just give you the map we’re on and we can hunt each other down :P

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

(edited by Wizardauz.3761)

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

[GF] is hands down the best guild for their size I’ve seen in any of the tiers I’ve been in. There are many skilled guilds, small and large, but [GF] has the most talent on an individual level as well as team co-ordination. When people would call out in map chat “a group of 7-10 Ebay taking SW camp” I would immediately ask which guild it was, if the reply was “[GF]” I would make sure that I had a sufficiently large enough force to wipe them. I know if it was even numbers they would wipe us. I’m a commander in YB and I respect their talent.

Like I said… there are many great guilds of all sizes, but for me [GF] is the best smaller guild I’ve played against. I think BP and AR should learn to counter them rather than complain about them. YB learnt how to deal with them… bring twice their numbers lol.

People need to realize that “Best” in WvW can mean multiple things. Does it mean best at killing people or best at sieging/capturing nodes? Or maybe even best overall.

Best as in killing people. They have good sieging tactics for defending the north supply camp lol… but yea never seen them siege a keep or tower without [GH] or [FTF] there. But definitely in open field combat they are the best.

@bunzy … you still on Maguuma? I heard [OG] disbanded, what guild are you running with now?

Still on Maguuma however only 4 people from our original “core” is left.
You will find our group of 4 running under the [iLL] tag.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

To all the BP that participated, great fight at the southern supply camp in AR BL. We were using a temporary tag [Bros]. Those double portal bombs kept us on our toes and even forced us to retreat once. Those are the type of fights we look forward to and I hope you guys enjoyed that 10 minute skirmish as well.

To WFD, keep up your more aggressive plays that we’ve been seeing lately. The difference it makes on the open field really shows.

This goes to other AR / BP guilds as well. I’ve been seeing alot of big groups balling up and waiting around corners for flanks. It’s making open field combat more exciting.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Excuse us if tend to value those who choose to come and stay, and not to be taken that we ignore the fact that [GH], [FTF], [pk] and others have been here Since Beta and are proud loyalists.

EBAY 4LYF #Knuckletats

As for Sekz, the difference between them and other good guilds who have transfered here in the past (BP, HIRE, KISS, ToFu, etc) is that they immediately made an effort to organize with us and respect the community already established on our server. We’ll keep them.

As those of us in [GH] like to say when we see those Sekz tags roll onto our maps…

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Anubbyss, I’ve already dealt with it. As in, I’ve reported the guild for their action. I mean come on, that’s a kitten move only real QQers pull on some guild. And even if the admin agreed on the acronym needing to be changed, they could just have Sekz change it, not delete the guild. No need to delete a guild that’s just going to remake itself…and GMs, I give you a wag of my finger for that move instead of having them change the acronym.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

I really like the Ar guild TWIN, it’s always fun running into the camp flipping teams that I see in the BPBL. As far as favorite EB guild, I’ll give it to GF, they always seems to communicate well and they never run from fights. I’d give props to FTF and PK but I can never seem to run into them in small group fights, nonetheless, I still feel that these guilds put up great fights and they def enjoy grabbing badges from me. Will be fun seeing PK FTF and GF tonight on reset. Pepper your Angus!

Jade Quarry- Fang

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Your dead bodies from the other night say differently, Kronos.

[hS]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Your server is the same Kronos. You’ll have mass numbers come for maybe 1-3 people. Don’t go thinking your guild is all that when everybody gets mass zerged like that.

[hS]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

helo this is guild leader of CHAR and we get sekz deleted by having every1 in guild and r friends report sekz for offensive name as forced sekz is no joke!!! i can direct u all 2 literature on gamer making force sekz seem good but when is not! CHAR will not stand 2 see gamer who give rest of us bad name so i say good riddance 2 sekz and all their lings. we need 2 rise above bad sterotypes tgether 2 make gamers not seem so bad. CHAR is a feminist LBGT friendly guild and we fite tooth and claw(get it because we are charr! so is claw instead of nail! xD!) to get rid of bad sterotype.

Are you kidding me? Maybe when you can put together a post that doesn’t look like a diseased eight year old typed it up, people will take your pseudo-philosophical points more seriously. Your guild is going around reporting names on a video game because they get rofflestomped in the field. Get over yourselves.

last i check CHAR never get rofl stomped by sekz? wat fantasy world r u living in? i think u need 2 get over urself and ur crude joke that was ur guild name =.=

I’m not in Sekz; get a clue. I’m simply another user on Ehmry who finds your actions sad and childish. You can’t beat a guild so you report them for some pathetically obscure reason. Wow.

From where did you draw the bizarre conclusion that their guild name had anything to do with “forced sex”? It seems to me that you were looking for reasons to report them because you have more than a little touch of the crazy.

Also, your grammar is utterly atrocious. Make yourself legible when you go to respond to me if you want me to take you remotely serious.

(edited by Sil.4560)

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

@Straegen.2938 – Usually earlier in EST time zone or lateeee PST. In between that im usually on and leading. But if your ever looking for duels, we’d be happy to oblige. And we dont change builds or run dueling specs either.

I tried dueling but seems too artificial for me. I am sure I can pick a fight with a few of your guildies near the rear of a pack. Sometimes I don’t get the cream of the crop back there but finding EBay roamers is becoming fairly rare since BP has gone to running in numbers most places.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

Sil, dont waste time with delusional bads that get lost. AR is a beast server at sPvP and these scrubs couldnt hang so the come to WvW and hope they can 4v1 solo roamers. So MLG Pro. The best part is the sad lies sad noobs tell. If you girl that offend by child making then parents made mistake bring you in world. Talk like this is thumbs up. See you bags, I mean guys later.

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Dark Aidget.3879

Boy, now that sekz got the ban hammer, we don’t have to worry about them slaughtering us on the field anymore. whew

Oh, wait…

Honestly, I think getting them banned as a guild “for their offensive name” was not just childish and petty, but potentially fatal. Reap what you sew, [CHAR].

[Arr][GOAT]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Half of this thread is going to vanish by the end of the day anyway. The amount of effort they put into “maintaining” this is comical.

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Don’t worry, CHAR trolls its own server. They annoy as many people as possible on AR, while trying to find ways to interrupt our WvW experience. This guild is something else.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

PaLeRiDeR.5908

Don’t worry, CHAR trolls its own server. They annoy as many people as possible on AR, while trying to find ways to interrupt our WvW experience. This guild is something else.

I can see that and you have our sympathy.

Bob De Niro-Warrior

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

Half of this thread is going to vanish by the end of the day anyway. The amount of effort they put into “maintaining” this is comical.

I’m shocked that it hasn’t been yet. I was thinking he probably already had his goons report it a dozen times already.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: The Skeleton King.5469

The Skeleton King.5469

I really like the Ar guild TWIN, it’s always fun running into the camp flipping teams that I see in the BPBL. As far as favorite EB guild, I’ll give it to GF, they always seems to communicate well and they never run from fights. I’d give props to FTF and PK but I can never seem to run into them in small group fights, nonetheless, I still feel that these guilds put up great fights and they def enjoy grabbing badges from me. Will be fun seeing PK FTF and GF tonight on reset. Pepper your Angus!

Indeed, it was a fun afternoon in BP BL, small fights are always the most fun!

Greyn Lycane [TWIN]
Norn Warrior

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

One of our famous members in Borlis Pass (Monkey Shine) figured out why Ehmry Bay is so good. (Read chat)

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

As they do mine. Let us know if you ever need us to kill them so hard they cry.

[hS]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

It’s why we have to make sure when building golems, the operators get in them immediately, and stay in them, though we’ve lost some because these guys click fast enough, and take them to their doom, and to teleport what we are doing. Likewise, when you see a massive amount of rams in any of our keeps, you can bet they had something to do about it, especially when they brag about it openly.

I’m sure they’ve done other stuff, but I’ve got all of them on ignore.

As they do mine. Let us know if you ever need us to kill them so hard they cry.

That would be awesome.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Jinks.2057

So who is [CHAR]?

Just never seen em…..

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since this thread has derailed with both off-topic & inflammatory comments, we had to moderate it heavily.

Please note that any further disrespectful, inflammatory, or off-topic post may result in this thread being locked and penalties applied to your forum account.

This sub-forum is here, so you can discuss in a polite, friendly, and respectful way about your current match-up. Therefore, personal attacks, character assassination (considered as naming & shaming), and inflammatory comments are not allowed.

Thank you for your understanding

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Anubbyss.3805

Anubbyss.3805

Yeah my sympathies to the rest of Anvil Rock for having to deal with those guys, you guys have my respect for the way you’ve pulled ahead of BP and the way I’ve seen your overall tactics evolve over the last few weeks, not to mention not giving up as easily as most do. The other night we rolled most all of BPs stuff in EB and they simply bailed letting us eventually take their keep and all. AR on the other hand you guys kept the fight strong and ended up totally denying us from taking Overlook, gj

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: bandgeekdp.4651

bandgeekdp.4651

Go go Ar for trying to bring this forum back to a wvw subject. So is Ar still moving up in rank?

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Judging from what the scoreboards are saying, they’re ahead of BP by 5 points. Congratulations AR, at reset you will be Blue!

[hS]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

bandgeekdp.4651

Judging from what the scoreboards are saying, they’re ahead of BP by 5 points. Congratulations AR, at reset you will be Blue!

The question is will BP go all out on AR to try to get the color blue back or will fight be similar to what has been?

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

I’m guessing similar. I rarely see the numbers I used to see with BP, so we’re probably going to see them drop more, sadly.

[hS]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

bandgeekdp.4651

Last time AR beat BP they come out with twice the numbers of the week before so we will see.

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

PaLeRiDeR.5908

Im not going to say I like AR, but this last week they earned respect( better the “like” under the circumstances). Hopefully next week gets even more interesting.

Bob De Niro-Warrior

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

wasn’t able to tell one server from the other a few weeks ago, but have to say AR has stood out this week as the tougher to kill and the quicker to adapt to changing circumstances. Good job guys i look forward to next week, have to see how this changes things in eternal with you guys not up top trebbing stonemist all day and night:P

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

So who is [CHAR]?

Just never seen em…..

CHAR is the best guild on AR.

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Always look forward to seeing the Twin guys do their part in WvW. Nothing but respect for you all that go and flip camps for hours on end.

Jade Quarry- Fang

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Dark Aidget.3879

One of our famous members in Borlis Pass (Monkey Shine) figured out why Ehmry Bay is so good. (Read chat)

Rly, zara? Now we publicly shame our own ppl? Was it the roflspelling? Because we all type so well on the fly. Or was it Monkey’s never-ending frustration that no one will sit in keeps and watch for enemies? Cause, yeah, there’s just no way that would be good for the server.

Way to go, Borlis Commander.

/slow clap

[Arr][GOAT]

4/5 Ebay-AR-BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Rly, zara? Now we publicly shame our own ppl? Was it the roflspelling? Because we all type so well on the fly. Or was it Monkey’s never-ending frustration that no one will sit in keeps and watch for enemies? Cause, yeah, there’s just no way that would be good for the server.

Way to go, Borlis Commander.

/slow clap

No, it was that Monkey said Ebay commanders have military training and that’s how they’re beating us. It’s just a joke, calm the hell down.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle