4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Aaaaaaaaaand….
Another Score update:
(And yes, that is JQ collecting siege in the JP, don’t hate)

Attachments:

[IX]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Score Update.

Attachments:

(BlackGate)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

I am curious if the JQ or SoR communities are considering pledging to Camelot Unchained’s Kickstarter? If so, we should all go separate realms on the same server! >:)

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

I am curious if the JQ or SoR communities are considering pledging to Camelot Unchained’s Kickstarter? If so, we should all go separate realms on the same server! >:)

An early pledge does net you a copy of the game for less than retail. To bad it’s going to be a long while before it comes out. Lucky for GW2 no market competition yet.

-KNT- BG

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

It’d be funny if everyone ended up on the same realm by fluke.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Meh too far in the future for me. I barely know what’s going to be on my plate tomorrow let alone two years from now.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Way too early. The next closest big name release title that will undoubtedly take a purge out of the GW2 player base will be Elder Scrolls online.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

An early pledge does net you a copy of the game for less than retail. To bad it’s going to be a long while before it comes out. Lucky for GW2 no market competition yet.

Yeah, $25 gets you the game, a free month, and access to the Beta 3. Yeah, it’s way early to talk about the game, but now is the time to get into the beta if you are interested.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Looks like things are back to normal, after 3 or 4 days JQ will just alt xp farm. SoR and BG aren’t T1 material.

Wheres all the competition at?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Looks like things are back to normal, after 3 or 4 days JQ will just alt xp farm. SoR and BG aren’t T1 material.

That’s not true. Right now they’re trying to take JQ EB keep. If they manage to do it this time then we can say SoR + BG > JQ. Only together can they be T1 material.

… I still want tengu.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

JQ Asian timezone carries that server, nothing more nothing less.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

This score update brought to you by SoR’s irresistable urge to PvDoor when there are 4 walls down.

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Considering a tier is made up of 3 server wouldn’t the top 3 servers be “T1 material”? Just because SoR and BG can’t over take JQ does mean they don’t belong here. Also JQ might be decisively winning, it not a complete blow out.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

Considering a tier is made up of 3 server wouldn’t the top 3 servers be “T1 material”? Just because SoR and BG can’t over take JQ does mean they don’t belong here. Also JQ might be decisively winning, it not a complete blow out.

the only reason its not a blow out is because JQ doesn’t go as hard the second half of the week. there is no need to when we have a 40k+ lead by monday.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

C’mon sor, stop back capping our camps while we double team jq in ebg.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’ve pledged $50.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Polismassa.6740

Just ignore the whole “BG and SoR shouldn’t be in T1” bullcrap guys. You guys are the best opponents we could possibly have right now. I’m not going to pretend that WvW isn’t almost exclusively about coverage, but I respect you guys as opponents, and what you bring to the table. Most of the people that I play with feel the same too.

[IX]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

C’mon sor, stop back capping our camps while we double team jq in ebg.

But…. But…. we want supply too…..

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

I pledge money to games that exist and have proven stable in population and mechanics.

I’m not one to wait for Godot.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Please, SoR and BG…. please finish off Lowlands. I’m sick of reading all the “ZOMG… Bags, bags” comments in map chat. I can’t get anyone to rally a proper defense at all.

Finish us off and camp our spawn to teach us a lesson. They’ll most likely rage quit and go to bed then.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

Please, SoR and BG…. please finish off Lowlands. I’m sick of reading all the “ZOMG… Bags, bags” comments in map chat. I can’t get anyone to rally a proper defense at all.

Finish us off and camp our spawn to teach us a lesson. They’ll most likely rage quit and go to bed then.

I think both Baggate and Sanctum of Bags have proven that they cannot get the job done.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

Asia carries JQ, so NA prime carries sor. I don’t see the point. NA prime its a BG and sor exclusive against jq lately anyways, I mean you’ve seen the keep pictures lately they coordinate one attacks one wall one the other and refuse to cross paths. It isn’t like you guys don’t have your own tactics to do well in the prime.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score update 8:30pm est.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Polismassa.6740

aww, i thought we had a good thing going on this thread, and now it’s starting to turn toxic again. I guess i shouldn’t get my hopes up, after all, oh well, more forum lulz i guess.

[IX]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

OMGZ

SOR NA timezone carries that server, nothing more nothing less.

[TKG] Flake

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Polismassa.6740

just wondering SoR, why didn’t you guys pull out this crazy bloodlust earlier in the match when it mattered, or save it for next week or something. Right now, even if you tick over us by 300 for the rest of the match, it won’t make any difference. short of going +695 the rest of the match, this is just too little too late.

I understand that you guys are here for the fights, and that’s awesome, but it seems like it would be fun to hatch a super secret plan and really push for the win, like BG did…

anyway, just my $0.02

[IX]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

4+ hours double-teaming for the second time and again, they failed.

… I still want tengu.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Esqi.8496

It’s because they are………… werewolves … in THE NIGHT!

[TKG] Flake

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

Asia carries JQ, so NA prime carries sor. I don’t see the point. NA prime its a BG and sor exclusive against jq lately anyways, I mean you’ve seen the keep pictures lately they coordinate one attacks one wall one the other and refuse to cross paths. It isn’t like you guys don’t have your own tactics to do well in the prime.

heh, you do realize these are still NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS, right? I shouldn’t have to explain any further, lol

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Esqi.8496

heh, you do realize these are still NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS, right? I shouldn’t have to explain any further, lol

Maybe you should… it could be borderline racism….

[TKG] Flake

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: vanzan.1250

vanzan.1250

What are you trying to say? Other countries cannot play on YOUR servers?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Polismassa.6740

oh kitten, looks like Flake is in full troll mode, I look forward to seeing how this thread will turn out

[IX]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

It’s about the Off peak coverage, NA servers need EU/Asia coverage and EU/Asia servers need NA coverage. Nothing more nothing less.

Not hard, thanks for playing

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

LOL ^.^

No backtrack needed. I figured the wvw’ers have noticed by now months into release the importance of off peak coverage hence my vague earlier post. However it’s obvious the short bus folk needed some extra guidance, ;D

Thanks for playing!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Esqi.8496

Yep cause that’s exactly what you were saying cowboy. Maybe you should join your group of friends in the werewolf tribe.

[TKG] Flake

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

Yep cause that’s exactly what you were saying cowboy. Maybe you should join your group of friends in the werewolf tribe.

WHOOSH

what’s that sound flying over your head?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Esqi.8496

WHOOSH

what’s that sound flying over your head?

Outstanding!

The clarity of your hate crime astounds me

[TKG] Flake

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jewel.1457

Jewel.1457

Warrior forever here, looking forward to it even if it is a couple years out. 1000 player fights are going to be EPIC
Definitely would be funny to coordinate real close to release.

Gamey Blog: Healing the Masses - with the soul of thine enemy
Eriena of JQ-warrior forever

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

OMGZ

SOR NA timezone carries that server, nothing more nothing less.

We were actually ticking higher during Oceanic AND Asian timezone a few days this week…

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Ok, I have to ask. Where are all the ranked people on JQ and BG? I have noticed the past few nights that almost everyone we run into are Invaders and Assaulters. Maybe a few raiders. But honestly that is it. I mean I am a footman which is about average I think, I know there are people Colonel and General maybe even a Veteran or two on SoR, I assume there has to be some on JQ and BG… So where are you?

I don’t want this to turn into a kitten contest of who is highest or anything I just honestly want to know why everyone around here seem to be so low. Do you guys change characters every day or something?

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fourth.5603

Fourth.5603

Ok, I have to ask. Where are all the ranked people on JQ and BG? I have noticed the past few nights that almost everyone we run into are Invaders and Assaulters. Maybe a few raiders. But honestly that is it. I mean I am a footman which is about average I think, I know there are people Colonel and General maybe even a Veteran or two on SoR, I assume there has to be some on JQ and BG… So where are you?

I don’t want this to turn into a kitten contest of who is highest or anything I just honestly want to know why everyone around here seem to be so low. Do you guys change characters every day or something?

I have too many characters that I like to wvw with so they are all relatively low ranked. I spose if you combined them I would be around “Footman”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

I think it’s fair to say that SoR has the best NA of any server.

I think it’s also fair to say JQ has the best Asian of any server.

So not sure how you can say one server is getting carried while the other is not.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

I run 8 characters and switch between each depending on what I want to do and what I think will work best at the time. Most of them are between level 5 and 20. This game hates alternates. What can you do

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

jq has a demonheart

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I’ve mostly been playing other games, many of the people I used to run with are as well. A lot of people probably only pop in occasionally.

Tier 1 Casual

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Esqi.8496

jq has a demonheart

Man that is awesome. kittenation is the key!

[TKG] Flake

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Hello, I am look for many weakhearts that wish to fight. I have my unbreakable bell and /point /laugh ready for action. Let us commence action packed fun times.

The end.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: broxigar.8754

broxigar.8754

^^
This… is a failed troll attempt.. lol

Thanks for playing!

Jade Quarry | B R O X – Guardian

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Hello, I am look for many weakhearts that wish to fight. I have my unbreakable bell and /point /laugh ready for action. Let us commence action packed fun times.

The end.

Arenanet have muted the unbreakable bell in WvW

Only the person playing can hear it, no-one else.

Sad because I liked playing songs for people while bored, including enemies! Too many high octave trolls.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

The end.

Arenanet have muted the unbreakable bell in WvW

Only the person playing can hear it, no-one else.

Sad because I liked playing songs for people while bored, including enemies! Too many high octave trolls.

You just quoted one of the high octave users

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.