4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Good fights all round this week ladies and gentlemen. Get out your shot glasses and bottles, tonight’s gonna be another one of those nights

I don’t drink.

I’ll get some rodeo smack.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cynillus.1642

Cynillus.1642

Score update. Today was the most fun night of WvW I’ve had in a very long time. For the fellow Rallians who where there, or the people who where watching our antics in EBG, you know why

Attachments:

[HIRE] Hired Assassins – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

Good fights all round this week ladies and gentlemen. Get out your shot glasses and bottles, tonight’s gonna be another one of those nights

Every night is drinking night for Alcoholytes!

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

According to my proprietary, internal, highly classified metrics….. SOR comes out as the clear winner this week decisively over JQ. BG is in a far far far, beyond the field of vision, distant third place.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Today was the most boring time ever in WvW. The only peeps worth killing was a result of spawn camping.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

According to my proprietary, internal, highly classified metrics….. SOR comes out as the clear winner this week decisively over JQ. BG is in a far far far, beyond the field of vision, distant third place.

This is how you do it! Well played.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Organized guilds running during NA time
SoR

• Choo: 40+
  • TW/TWL 50+
  • TSYM: 60+
  • SHAP : 40+
  • SSQ : 25+
  • FEAR: 50+
  • SIN: 20+
  • CDS: 20+
  • HIRE: 15+
  • Hal: 20+
  • Plum: 30+
  • GSCH: 30+

By SHAP do you mean SAHP?
Ssq and Her Happy Partners [SAHP] is actually Ssq’s guild sot the above is wrong
They play Asian timezone mostly, and i dont think I’ve seen them run 40+ but pugs do join them

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I think your metrics need tweaking. I’ve had my calculation methods validated by third party statisticians, and after running millions of scenarios through my sophisticated server performance algorithm, I came to the undeniable conclusion that Ferguson’s Crossing won the T1 match this week.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

urek mazino.4026

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

Just wondering, [Hel] Is not in SoR? Their leader is a friend of mine. Thanks.

I think that Hal is probably [Hel] :p

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Score Update . . .

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.3742

Mike.3742

Can there be more meows in this weeks thread please. Every time someone complains or cries through in a few meows. Example “JQ’s pvd guild foo or how ever you spell it don’t care meow likes to face plant against doors meow go play with full maps on a eu server meow”

Meow…….

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrell.4865

Tyrell.4865

This forum really is a comedy goldmine. Anyway here are some stats from this week;

- JQ should be thankful to their Asian & European support; their NA prime squad would’ve lost the match to SoR by 3.5k points (18:00 – 02:00 EST).
- JQ’s off-peak presence generated a 50k+ point advantage over SoR.
- No notable changes in performance since Monday morning compared to the weekend; biggest being JQ gaining 1.15 percentage point.
- Compared to last week: JQ +1.75 percentage point, SoR +0.43 & BG -2.18 (ouch).

Data: Millenium.org, time in EST, ticks include downed cows and sentries. X-axis values represent the average tick in a given hour (p.e. 23:00 means 23:00-23:59).

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

This forum really is a comedy goldmine. Anyway here are some stats from this week;

- JQ should be thankful to their Asian & European support; their NA prime squad would’ve lost the match to SoR by 3.5k points (18:00 – 02:00 EST).
- No notable changes in performance since Monday morning compared to the weekend; biggest being JQ gaining 1.15 percentage point.
- Compared to last week: JQ +1.75 percentage point, SoR +0.43 & BG -2.18 (ouch).

Data: Millenium.org, time in EST, ticks include downed cows and sentries. X-axis values represent the average tick in a given hour (p.e. 23:00 means 23:00-23:59).

If the match was in doubt we wouldn’t have had any issue pushing hard in NA prime. I know I for one took the past two days to sort of relax and do some PvE/Guild Bounty’s and I know Strike Force did a lowbie night. Both of which wouldn’t have happened if the match was close.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

If the match was in doubt we wouldn’t have had any issue pushing hard in NA prime. I know I for one took the past two days to sort of relax and do some PvE/Guild Bounty’s and I know Strike Force did a lowbie night. Both of which wouldn’t have happened if the match was close.

I think people might forget this sometimes. I’m a sucker for stats, and all the power to you for analyzing server performance, but when evaluating JQ, the data is only useful if they are giving a match everything they got (in terms of numbers), which I personally don’t think they’ve done once throughout and entire week since the JQvBGvSoR matches began. JQ puts in just enough effort to win comfortably, and that’s about the extent of it. This is how BG got their win. The lead was left too slim and BG made a sprint at the end of the week that JQ couldn’t react to in time.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

Again, PPT and final scores do not mean anything except who had a higher population on at that time and for the week.

If PPT and score means anything, then JQ is the best hands down. Can’t use PPT to say JQ NA stinks and then say PPT over all and final match scores mean nothing.

Pick one.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

urek mazino.4026

I think people might forget this sometimes. I’m a sucker for stats, and all the power to you for analyzing server performance, but when evaluating JQ, the data is only useful if they are giving a match everything they got (in terms of numbers), which I personally don’t think they’ve done once throughout and entire week since the JQvBGvSoR matches began. JQ puts in just enough effort to win comfortably, and that’s about the extent of it. This is how BG got their win. The lead was left too slim and BG made a sprint at the end of the week that JQ couldn’t react to in time.

Part of it might have been JQ losing motivation due to the troll ram problems they were having. Not saying its BG’s fault. 2 days is more than enough time to react

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

BG pushed us and deserved that win. You hit us square in the face and we didn’t recover and props to those involved it was crazy definitely led to a crazy fun reset as well. I know BG was a little worn out after the push but it was easily the craziest two weeks of WvW i’ve ever been a part of even if PPT /Score etc doesn’t reflect it.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

urek mazino.4026

Score update. Today was the most fun night of WvW I’ve had in a very long time. For the fellow Rallians who where there, or the people who where watching our antics in EBG, you know why

Lots of fun
But i arrived late for the grub :/

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Allow me to entertain this thought a bit…
Let me start saying that this week is no different day by day than any week for past 2 months so basically based on that logic you and SF spent about 2 months off relaxing and doing lowbie nights. Both of which would of happened as the matches were as close as they always have

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Yeah, because the other servers all live in a vacuum and don’t do events.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

Allow me to entertain this thought a bit…
Let me start saying that this week is no different day by day than any week for past 2 months so basically based on that logic you and SF spent about 2 months off relaxing and doing lowbie nights. Both of which would of happened as the matches were as close as they always have

Pretty much considering you guys never stay close enough to take it seriously.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Yeah, because the other servers all live in a vacuum and don’t do events.

Well based on the amount of people SoR fielded compared to JQ in the past few days I would say it is a far assumption that JQ did more PvE than SoR. I could post screen shots but it’s not a huge deal just stating we have people who take breaks from WvW when matches are decided and train new comms or teach members or even zerg PvE events. I was merely stating we won a match against BG/SoR when BG countered FOO during SEA prime for an entire week.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

I think there has been one night I can remember when we had 60 TSym out on the field on a given night, and that was a LONG time ago. Its pretty rare. We average around 40-50 on primetime at best. I know cause I stack and count supply and players quite a bit.

Its just a rough list on what we’ve seen the past few weeks

I don’t think that’s fair to discount all the JQ guilds that go out there every night and fight hard. We have just as many if not more guilds than SoR for NA primetime and we stick it to them when we can. I don’t even believe there is a huge skill discrepancy(with a couple guild exceptions) overall between the 2 servers, what I do believe JQ suffers from is disorganization, our guilds are too fragmented, there’s too much ego, lot of times I’ve seen particular guilds zone into a BL and demand the other guilds leave to make room for their guildies. There’s too much “ME” on our server and not enough “WE”.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

BG pushed us and deserved that win. You hit us square in the face and we didn’t recover and props to those involved it was crazy definitely led to a crazy fun reset as well. I know BG was a little worn out after the push but it was easily the craziest two weeks of WvW i’ve ever been a part of even if PPT /Score etc doesn’t reflect it.

Truth! We were down and out.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

I think the data applies because at this point in time all 3 servers put pretty much the same effort into the match. I don’t think anybody is pushing so it shows the 24/7 distribution and servers strengths.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

I think the data applies because at this point in time all 3 servers put pretty much the same effort into the match. I don’t think anybody is pushing so it shows the 24/7 distribution and servers strengths.

Anything that proves your point, right?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

I think there has been one night I can remember when we had 60 TSym out on the field on a given night, and that was a LONG time ago. Its pretty rare. We average around 40-50 on primetime at best. I know cause I stack and count supply and players quite a bit.

Its just a rough list on what we’ve seen the past few weeks

I don’t think that’s fair to discount all the JQ guilds that go out there every night and fight hard. We have just as many if not more guilds than SoR for NA primetime and we stick it to them when we can. I don’t even believe there is a huge skill discrepancy(with a couple guild exceptions) overall between the 2 servers, what I do believe JQ suffers from is disorganization, our guilds are too fragmented, there’s too much ego, lot of times I’ve seen particular guilds zone into a BL and demand the other guilds leave to make room for their guildies. There’s too much “ME” on our server and not enough “WE”.

Hey This is an awesome opinion and a better place to voice it would be www.jadequarry.com! It’s our server site and its an awesome place to be a part of and we talk a lot about any issue’s we have on BL’s and working on getting more coordination!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Also of note our SEA/Oceanic coverage does an awesome job they never slack off and are always pushing regardless of the day. Whether it be the first night of the match or a few hours before reset. They do an awesome job and honestly they are a huge factor in why JQ is where it is. But the biggest thing we have going for us isn’t just coverage but the communication between our SEA and our NA and other time zones!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Kryyg.8576

I agree, our SEA fights hard everyday, I love the mornings when I am able to run with FOO. Waha really is committed to just dominating our enemies regardless of the score. Our other timezone leaders could learn a lot from his example. If we operated more like our SEA guilds, our maps would probably be green almost 24/7.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

Lets see whats wrong with here.

You listed two asian guilds that are never on during NA prime, SAHP and SSQ. SiN I’ve never seen field more than 5-10, HIRE is rarely in force outside Oceanic hours, Hal should be Hel, PLUM fields like…five people on a good day, maybe if you replace them with HL, I don’t think HL runs 30 tho, GSCH does not come every night but they do normally come in a larger force.

Some of the other guilds numbers you say seem a bit off too. Oh and this comes from probably one of the most active people on SoR.

I agree, our SEA fights hard everyday, I love the mornings when I am able to run with FOO. Waha really is committed to just dominating our enemies regardless of the score. Our other timezone leaders could learn a lot from his example. If we operated more like our SEA guilds, our maps would probably be green almost 24/7.

Yeah, it must be hard when you have a massive zerg, one of the other sides is slowly dying, and the other doesn’t have the same amount of SEA as you. Don’t you dare down talk your other leaders, they try hard to get points. They actually have to fight things for PPT.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

(edited by Masamoon.3864)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

“If JQ didn’t have such good SEA/Asian guilds…”

If fish choked on water, they’d be bad swimmers.

Birds are lucky they have wings. Let’s see them fly without those wings, huh? They are horrible at flying, stupid birds. We fly better than them on the ground. That’s where the flying is really hard.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Kryyg.8576

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

You listed two asian guilds that are never on during NA prime, SAHP and SSQ. SiN I’ve never seen field more than 5-10, HIRE is rarely in force outside Oceanic hours, Hal should be Hel, PLUM fields like…five people on a good day, maybe if you replace them with HL, I don’t think HL runs 30 tho, GSCH does not come every night but they do normally come in a larger force.

Some of the other guilds numbers you say seem a bit off too. Oh and this comes from probably one of the most active people on SoR.

Yeah, it must be hard when you have a massive zerg, one of the other sides is slowly dying, and the other doesn’t have the same amount of SEA as you. Don’t you dare down talk your other leaders, they try hard to get points. They actually have to fight things for PPT.

Are you trying to say only reason our SEA performs is because they are un-opposed? If so, that is wrong and you know it. Our SEA is probably the most organized of any server and that’s the reason we win that time slot.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Are you trying to say only reason our SEA performs is because they are un-opposed? If so, that is wrong and you know it. Our SEA is probably the most organized of any server and that’s the reason we win that time slot.

BG is dying, SoR doesn’t have the same number of SEA to fight back as hard, but can keep up sometimes. Do the math.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Mike.3742

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

I loled to this.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

Anything that proves your point, right?

Do you mean besides the data that was already provided? Also, the data for the 2 weeks before shows same trend. I think it escaped you that I have responded to a pure supposition.
Do you have any data proving JQ pushing less than the other 2 servers?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Well you have to admit that it helps having double the force of either of the servers you are facing.

People claiming that SoR NA is stacked are forgetting that they are fighting two servers that are more than able to have full queues on all 4 maps at the same time.

I am not going to try and call out exact numbers but it seems to me early in the morning JQ has the numbers to queue up 3 BLS, Thiers, EB, and then 1 other. BG and SoR have to Keep a decent force in EB most of the time, and then the rest of their numbers are jumping between their home BL and where ever the easy points are to be found. All while trying to hold JQ’s massive zergs at bay the best they can.

What this means is that it is not uncommon for JQ to pretty much hold their home BL, their corner of EB and still be able to have a server size zerg running around in either SoR or BG BL. The result is their structures have infinite time to upgrade. Which leaves JQ with fully upgraded structures most of the time until NA prime time. That in turn slows down BG and SoR as it is much harder to siege T3 siege capped towers/keeps with 40-50 people running around inside.

That being said, it is what it is. JQ has the population and coverage thus they are the winners. Nothing can be done about it unless like someone said before we lul JQ into a soft sleep and then pounce on them in the night with croquet mallets.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Aurust.8961

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

Im going to agree with this somewhat…… alot of people during SEA prime arent on TS in SOR, and are much more fragmented than i’d like it to be. I think that is the biggest difference.

JQ WvW

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Kryyg.8576

There you go, while I don’t disagree with you that we may have slightly more of a SEA population. I don’t think it’s fair to discredit the amount of organization and leadership WAHA has put in to our morning crew for it to get to where it has.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

Im going to agree with this somewhat…… alot of people during SEA prime arent on TS in SOR, and are much more fragmented than i’d like it to be. I think that is the biggest difference.

FOO worked extremely hard unifying our SEA coverage to become as organized as they are. Some nights they all run FoO or FOO tag’s but that doesn’t mean they originated as FOO some are HD/KE/FS and others and then there is DC which also worked extremely hard unifying people of similar languages together. This coupled with the fact that they both have translators to translate to their respective language it allows for our SEA to be as coordinated as you see. just some insight.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Aurust.8961

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

FOO worked extremely hard unifying our SEA coverage to become as organized as they are. Some nights they all run FoO or FOO tag’s but that doesn’t mean they originated as FOO some are HD/KE/FS and others and then there is DC which also worked extremely hard unifying people of similar languages together. This coupled with the fact that they both have translators to translate to their respective language it allows for our SEA to be as coordinated as you see. just some insight.

But, JQ SEA has a MASSIVE MASSIVE numbers advantage as well……

JQ WvW

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

Waha is a magnet for the entire SEA side. The best thing is when he gets angry he scolds us in a language we dont understand save for a few words like
######Combo!########

We have a saying in JQ SEA. If waha is on that BL, its 99% sure to turn all green.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Score update.

As usual JQ running T1 like a boss because the other servers aren’t T1 material.

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

Score update.

As usual JQ running T1 like a boss because the other servers aren’t T1 material.

May be your are not a material of logical thinking

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Mike.3742

Going to a na server and organizing a huge number difference against other servers doesn’t sound that hard. Maybe take that hard work and effort and go play in prime time against eu servers go fight full maps of organize strong guild 24/7 get. One strong guild to play against 24/7 sounds pretty weak if you ask me try the dozens of strong eu guilds and not doors for a change. Guess that’s what hard work does.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Gotta love the JQ forum warriors who chest thump for their weak NA primetime throughout the week. Now their excuse is they don’t try during the week during NA time but they try during every other time….Yeah makes sense lol.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Lance.5892

Lance.5892

=P JQ got some pretty high ppt during SEA tonight because alot of other SEA guilds from other servers were doing guild missions etc. since the score placements are pretty much set in stone until reset!

I know MERC, Never Die, Nine Dragons were all doing guild missions on BG. We ran into Nine Dragons in Fields of Ruin doing the rat boss =P

Finished up our night in EBG with some spectacular fights alongside Never Die and BG militia againstDC/GE/JQ and HIRE/AFS/SOR etc.

Congratulations again to JQ for another win.

Going to be an interesting new week as BG is Red and SoR turns blue! I’m pretty sure I’m going to run into alot of blue portals by accident… =(

[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Mike.3742

The dev team gets together for a meeting to discuss how to balance wvw tiers. The lead designer starts by asking everyone their opinions. Then its Bob’s turn “we wouldnt need to balance it out if there wasnt a Sea guild of 300 plus people on a NA server ppt at 400 plus for dozens of hours everyweek” “They decided to play this kitten way and the na communities welcomed it” Oh yeah forgot about said the Lead Designer okay meeting over.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Tyaen.5148

Score update.

As usual JQ running away in T1 like a boss because the other servers are tactically better T1 material.

Fixed that for you.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Going to be an interesting new week as BG is Red and SoR turns blue! I’m pretty sure I’m going to run into alot of blue portals by accident… =(

I know right? And I was just starting to call everything in our BL by the correct names too….

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Tyaen.5148

I know right? And I was just starting to call everything in our BL by the correct names too….

I forgot about that. What’s Gods called now?