4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

Yarrr, havin a good night ’n ’da FA BL. Kain seems ’ta not be wantin ’ta play tonight, but we salty dogs be havin fun ’wit FA.

I found me in that screen shot. :P

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: LunaNosCustodit.1458

LunaNosCustodit.1458

Did anyone else notice the silly amount of siege inside the TC Lowlands Keep on EB? Most of it wasn’t even useful. It was just rams piled up in one spot and ballistas facing walls. What’s up with that?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Dranmarth.1982

Dranmarth.1982

Did anyone else notice the silly amount of siege inside the TC Lowlands Keep on EB? Most of it wasn’t even useful. It was just rams piled up in one spot and ballistas facing walls. What’s up with that?

We’ve got someone who goes around placing siege on all the npcs, usually rams, they’ve been doing it for weeks now, we’ve got people that are in contact with Anet people trying to get it to stop.

Dranmarth Bloodwyn / 80 Mesmer / Tarnished Coast

East Coast, West Coast, Tarnished Coast is best Coast!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: LunaNosCustodit.1458

LunaNosCustodit.1458

We’ve got someone who goes around placing siege on all the npcs, usually rams, they’ve been doing it for weeks now, we’ve got people that are in contact with Anet people trying to get it to stop.

Oh, okay. That explains it, then. Is it someone who has buddies on one of the other servers who is trying to sabotaging us, or just some guy being a jerk because he thinks it’s funny?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Oh, okay. That explains it, then. Is it someone who has buddies on one of the other servers who is trying to sabotaging us, or just some guy being a jerk because he thinks it’s funny?

Seems unlikely that someone would take the effort to do that just to troll, given the amount of siege, but it’s best not to point any fingers. Regardless of the reason, hopefully something can be done about it.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

normally when i see silly siege in tc places i assume they did it on purpose

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Dranmarth.1982

Dranmarth.1982

Seems unlikely that someone would take the effort to do that just to troll, given the amount of siege, but it’s best not to point any fingers. Regardless of the reason, hopefully something can be done about it.

Agreed, I would never accuse another server of doing that, I hope it’s just some random troll or someone that is lacking in the brains department. Either way, I’m sure it will be taken care of eventually, til then we just have to put up with it.

Dranmarth Bloodwyn / 80 Mesmer / Tarnished Coast

East Coast, West Coast, Tarnished Coast is best Coast!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

Ask Fascinating Gift, the player that put them all there. Dont expect a response though. The player has been reported many, many times with fraps, screenshots and descriptions but Anet haven’t done squat. It’s a pity because this type of play wrecks the game.

Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

So how are we suppose to report hackers. Literally watched two FA ppl from Ancient Warriors [AW] jump up SMC wall -_- There is not option for hacking and we cant see their names so even with screenshots how are we suppose to report them?

Friend some of the guild leaders and commanders on FA and we’ll try to find out who it is.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Waking.6052

lol I can definitely understand that. just saw the video of it, AoN was definitely out doing their thing tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOkNiQIUIp8

AoN belongs on FA.

Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

So how are we suppose to report hackers. Literally watched two FA ppl from Ancient Warriors [AW] jump up SMC wall -_- There is not option for hacking and we cant see their names so even with screenshots how are we suppose to report them?

I saw those two in SM also. I was wondering how they got in and just figure they hid really good.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

Has been some awesome fights VS KN so far.

Fort Aspenwood seem to be making good use of line of sight hacks and terrain exploits when using arrow carts. Best way, just get a quick video and also report them.

Blackgate

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Go Fort Aspenwood!
For Kurzicks!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Pretty proud of FA today.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

Don’t be too impressed with those carts, the LOS and range that they have is greatly reduced.

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

brandon.6735

Just want to say GJ to my guild and the pugs who help us take hills and hold it from TC and FA in TC BL right now. Crazy battle.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Nice fights at reset in FA BL. Although i think TC went a bit overboard combining TSL, DIS, and CERN into an 80 man zerg… lol.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Waking.6052

kitten shame that there has been some wall jumping or fly hacking from FA in EB BG.

Fort Aspenwood seem to be making good use of line of sight hacks and terrain exploits when using arrow carts. Best way, just get a quick video and also report them.

SS or it didn’t happen.

Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

brandon.6735

Mexican standoff in Hills against all three servers? LOL!!! Awesome!!! IN TC BL!!

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Had alot of fun on our guilds’ first reset night.

Our garrison was quieter compared to most reset nights. But there was alot of action to be had on the open field agaist the large numbers TC managed to put out on our borderland.

Gawd, I need more practice with the Ele staff though >_>.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Mexican standoff in Hills against all three servers? LOL!!! Awesome!!! IN TC BL!!

hahaha yeah had a blast but we were like 15 XD hope u like the bow before the storm lol

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

SEALvari in your TC BL, busting your weather nodes, stoppin’ yaks, and running screaming from the blue/green zergs.

1 out of 3 is good in baseball.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Andy.9137

Roamed for a long time with [Corp] in Kaineng BL. Many great fights and now it’s time to take a break

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Nice to see FA doing so well, we held over 300ppt during all of oceanic time. Now if only we can keep it up all week long

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: dEjAhVu.4526

dEjAhVu.4526

Good Job to both servers on reset. I’m really enjoying this match up regardless who is first second or third. I just hope no one gets bumped out!

Drax Voogd Guardian
Drax Maus Necromancer
Server – Blackgate

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Why does the human ranger in the TC BL lake look like a charr now? Oh, there are two of you…

OOPS! I really suck at details.

PS Is TC sleeping in or just sort of chillin’ after going so hardcore good last week?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Nice fights at reset in FA BL. Although i think TC went a bit overboard combining TSL, DIS, and CERN into an 80 man zerg… lol.

When you think about it, cant it just be a bunch of randoms sticking to a commander which is normal in all servers?

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

kitten shame that there has been some wall jumping or fly hacking from FA in EB BG.

hacks or exploits should be reported and not posted here. Its not nice to brand a server because of a few players.

I dont think you will say “TC seem to be making good use of ballistas to block enemies from hitting every single npc in lowlands EB” just because one or two players does that.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Andy.9137

hacks or exploits should be reported and not posted here. Its not nice to brand a server because of a few players.

I dont think you will say “TC seem to be making good use of ballistas to block enemies from hitting every single npc in lowlands EB” just because one or two players does that.

Yeah, I totally agree. It’s not fair to use a server name so generally like that trying to associate them as hackers because of the actions of so few.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Do you only have single target spells? Man, our troll was a savior all along. =P

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Great fights all, I was among the group fighting on FABL last night for most of the night, we had hills prepped up for a northern attack but not enough siege prepped for a TC assault from south, problem was FA and TC hit us at a moment when we were severely outnumbered and outmanned, the lack of defense on hills(ok had to add this cause I know ppl will say well 10 ppl on well placed siege can stop a zerg, we had two zergs hitting at the same time, and our 10 couldnt get inside) was more or less us realizing our efforts should be moved to TCBL where we were also outmanned since we couldnt get aide to FABL, so we went reinforce our people holding bay. When we got to TCBL we had some more amazing fights pushing TC off bay and wiping FA off our side. Great fights all lets keep it up.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

(edited by Wintuo.1356)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

good opening day action

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Why does the human ranger in the TC BL lake look like a charr now? Oh, there are two of you…

OOPS! I really suck at details.

PS Is TC sleeping in or just sort of chillin’ after going so hardcore good last week?

A lot of people are getting over the big end push before reset. I think the start of the week you will see a lot more of us, It was definitely a lot more quiet

Katixie TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

TC and KN should sleep in. Breakfast in bed. Stop and smell the flowers. Listen to the birds chirping. All that. Yes. You all have been going at it hard and could use a little relaxy time. ^^

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I totally agree. TC and Kain have been burning a lot of midnight oil lately and have earned a little respite.

I think the server hardware needs a break as well. Probably burned out a few components last night with all the action that was out there.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Great reset FA. To the [HOPE] group: Those were some fun ruin’s fights! We certainly don’t mind fighting over a pointless bridge as long its fun. Whenever you guys we’re actually syncing with [AoN] it made for some really challenging cat n’ mouse fights. The whole BL was very turtley, too much for my taste though, so I went to bed early. Still, hopefully TC will bring it tonight.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Great reset FA. To the [HOPE] group: Those were some fun ruin’s fights! We certainly don’t mind fighting over a pointless bridge as long its fun. Whenever you guys we’re actually syncing with [AoN] it made for some really challenging cat n’ mouse fights. The whole BL was very turtley, too much for my taste though, so I went to bed early. Still, hopefully TC will bring it tonight.

You missed the clutch as hell Garrison take. Night was alright from then on out.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

FA is in the takes the lead and in come the hacks and exploit allegations. Let’s keep this kind of drivel to a minimum.

Great fights last night on TCBL. The 3-way Garrison fight with FA coming out on top after KN opened up the doors was tons o fun.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

(edited by Drakh.3128)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

What puzzled us was why TC turned and left. From everything we could see they had the largest numbers of the three of us.
Checked the video and still can’t see any visible reason for leaving, whoever was there from TC could you let us know please

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

We went and pushed on a T3 WP’ed Bay hard. Drained 500-700 supply and made KN sweat a little. I wasn’t really in the land of the living at that point but it was fun either way. I suspect we didn’t take bay soon after that point, but I can dream that we did.

Tonight I should be less busy. I promise. <3

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Monkish Delights.2591

Monkish Delights.2591

…However matters may go the Borderlands or with Eternal or with another jumping puzzle, we in this server and in Fort Apsenwood will never lose our sense of comradeship with our guilds. If we are now called upon to endure what they have suffered we shall emulate their courage, and if final victory rewards our toils they shall share the gains, aye. And freedom shall be restored to all. We abate nothing of our just demands

What Commander Drigan Prime has called the Battle of Bay is over. I expect that the Battle of the Garrison is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of FA server. Upon it depends our own FA life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. TC knows that he will have to break us in this island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all EB may be freed and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands.

But if we fail, then the whole world, including Kain, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if Fort Aspenwood last for a thousand years, men will still say, This was their finest hour.

Spirit of Faith [HOPE]: proudly serving pain to scrubs

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Yeah buddy! Git that RP!

I am so bored and stuck at work. Score and map update anyone? Pretty please?

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Nice epic speech there, bro. Can we have one from Kaineng please?

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

We went and pushed on a T3 WP’ed Bay hard. Drained 500-700 supply and made KN sweat a little. I wasn’t really in the land of the living at that point but it was fun either way. I suspect we didn’t take bay soon after that point, but I can dream that we did.

Tonight I should be less busy. I promise. <3

This. With KN cooked up in hills we figured it would have been better to attempt a rush on a fully upgraded bay. We knew FA’s Oceanics were going to log off soon so taking a wooden hills in about an hour wouldn’t have been a problem. Bay’s supply got drained and although it wasn’t taken….it made for an easier capture about three hours ago.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

Yeah, I totally agree. It’s not fair to use a server name so generally like that trying to associate them as hackers because of the actions of so few.

It depends which way you want to take it.

You can get uptight and defensive about it. Fair enough.

But as a former FA member i know that the community is quite tight knit, so kindly ask those involved (if you do know), or make a public post on the unofficial FA forums asking people to cease.

The latter is what i would do if someone said there was people from TC doing the wrong thing.

But congrats to FA for taking out the lead, you always do quite well on the weekend!

Blackgate

(edited by Baroness.9506)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

map and score update

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Vilkata.4725

Vilkata.4725

Last night we had 2 zergs facing each other outside hills with the zerg I was in trebbing hills from the west. A mesmer in the enemy zerg was able to hit us with Temporal Curtain (900 range) but I couldn’t reach them with my necro marks (1200 range). Was this something shady or is there a legitimate way to extend the range of Temporal Curtain? I’m trying to avoid mentioning any servers here since I’m not trying to accuse anyone, I’m mostly just curious.

Leader of The Quiddity [Quid]
Everything is a Nemesis plot.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

I saw those two in SM also. I was wondering how they got in and just figure they hid really good.

Yeah, a group of my guild literally watched them climb up we killed them and they some how rallied jump down and a few seconds later jumped up right in front of us again. I was like seriously… anet should add some options in the report function for hacking and or exploiting screenshot required.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Yeah, a group of my guild literally watched them climb up we killed them and they some how rallied jump down and a few seconds later jumped up right in front of us again. I was like seriously… anet should add some options in the report function for hacking and or exploiting screenshot required.

yeah something weird appened yesterday.we were working with 3 rams on briar that was taken by 20 tc before and there was no way someone could have hidden there.all of the sudden it flipped and the dude said in map chat “i soloed it”.I reported him right away but didnt even see the dude after he took it. i dont like when someone plays unfair so i will always report them.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood