4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

TC gets more people, KN doesn’t. THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS THOUGH……..THEY KEEP ACTING NICE TO YOU! We get blamed for trolling, and acting like A…Holes. There is always an angle with TC, don’t let it bite you.

Well, you’re not doing a great job of disproving that.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

For a bunch of people who claims to hate the meta game, you guys surr play em well.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

3) Crystal Desert, from what it seemed like to me, did well in Tier 3 versus Magerba and DB – I saw what DB was like in T3 and holy crap do their Oceanic/latenight crew go NUTS lol. Now with the current arrival of CD to Tier 4, WvW probably isn’t that exciting anymore – and probably hadn’t been for a while. Magerba had a fairly decent presence, as well as DB. But CD’s opponents had great North American presence, that of which CD did not. And arriving in T4 – for a community that never experienced a pause in action (Oceanic guilds of CD) – its probably quite dismal. And lets face it guys – paid transfers took its toll on all of us, not just a couple servers, making WvW unfun for quite a while. The tiers have finally begun to stabilize, and Crystal Desert still remains unbalanced regarding coverage, being the last transfer-affected community still clutching to the tiers.

This one paragraph is hilarious. You should pay a visit to T4 right now before you make generalizations about it.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

Having a lot of fun tonight defending Cataboat™ from the groups who try to take it out. It’s victories are allowing it to grow in strength.

Attachments:

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

For me, balance is about having balanced fights. That means having the same numbers on the battlefield.

That made me laugh… really hard. Quote of the week really.

~ AoN ~

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Having a lot of fun tonight defending Cataboat™ from the groups who try to take it out. It’s victories are allowing it to grow in strength.

Yarrr, me pirate golem be lovin ’da boat!

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

TC gets more people, KN doesn’t. THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS THOUGH……..THEY KEEP ACTING NICE TO YOU! We get blamed for trolling, and acting like A…Holes. There is always an angle with TC, don’t let it bite you.

Oh, the paranoia!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

am i mistaken in remembering TC and SoS followed by the other t1 servers as the most populated? has TC lost a lot like SoS since then?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

few days ago, in EB. saw a player with Presence (Awe) guild tag….

le me : hey, is Awe moving from CD ?
le player : yes, soon…
le me : ah good….
le player : not good, they are moving to TC…..
le me : oh………

not sure about the truth of what he said…. only Presence (Awe) can answer that…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

am i mistaken in remembering TC and SoS followed by the other t1 servers as the most populated? has TC lost a lot like SoS since then?

Most populated =/= most WvW populated. TC has more PvE population compared to WvW. We have nonstop Jormag and Maw announcement services on our WvW map chats and our commanders take their hog zergs to kill the dragons first as a warmup before hog-zerging over WvW maps.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Expunge.4926

Most populated =/= most WvW populated. TC has more PvE population compared to WvW. We have nonstop Jormag and Maw announcement services on our WvW map chats and our commanders take their hog zergs to kill the dragons first as a warmup before hog-zerging over WvW maps.

I wasn’t asking about WvW population, thank you for answering though! (:
So does that mean currently TC is the most populated server in gw2?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I wasn’t asking about WvW population, thank you for answering though! (:
So does that mean currently TC is the most populated server in gw2?

Not really sure about that. I do get thrown into overflows when Jormy uncle pays a visit during NA primetime. Probably guest hogs? idk..but I guess that’s the problem almost every very highly populated server is facing. But otherwise I’m not really sure about overall population size.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

So you’re saying one would be wise to know the TC dragon schedule, and to hit you hard when a dragon is up?

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

So you’re saying one would be wise to know the TC dragon schedule, and to hit you hard when a dragon is up?

I’m not saying another word. I can’t be giving up our secrets so publicly now…

I didn’t say a thing and you didn’t read/see/hear anything either.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Aaaw this thread was getting back on track to fun…and I come back and see it’s the FA/TC show again. We get tired of your forum wars TC and FA.

And for the record..who decided KN “hates” FA. We don’t. I personally get a kick out of fighting those guys. They are big, learn, adapt…although they seem to have learned the TC 50+ in a tower tactic…not crazy about that one, but it works.

I do not speak for all of KN but I really don’t think we have an issue with FA. They are, like TC and BG before them, our T2 bros. Who disagrees??

TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Aaaw this thread was getting back on track to fun…and I come back and see it’s the FA/TC show again. We get tired of your forum wars TC and FA.

Well I wouldn’t call it forum wars. It’s all just “oh you’re helping KN, lemme see how I could turn them against you” or “oh you’re recruiting, lemme see how to twist it and say how you’re not helping KN again”. Just a bunch of regular trolls that have a “troll post” written on each and every post in their history. When they don’t have anything to troll about, they get back under their bridge since they can’t post or tolerate nice things.

It isn’t forum wars, really!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

! Fight Club !
Time: 4PM PST, tomorrow (Thursday)
This is where we can show our skill, but at the same time relieve some stress. With the score being what it is now, we can still have some fun. This is what Fight Club is all about. If you’re friendly, want to get to know people or guilds from other servers, and can wait in line, then your invited
We can party up to chat it up or you can even vent up with us to help keep your side coordinated throughout the event
Rules:
Opponents must be identified, usually by entering the ring or going up to one another.
Both opponents must do a /bow before the fight starts
Once a player is down the fight stops and both /bow and exit the ring
You can stay on your servers side of the area if your shy lol ;p, or mingle and costume brawl while your waiting as well
1v1
2v2
3v3
4v4
5v5
Golem v Golem
etc.
Bring your own beer and enjoy and have fun, hope to see every one there

I have been gone for a few months but I’m back now, this has been a tradition of our guild (RE) since the first few weeks or WvW, hope to see every one there (I will be late due to gym time

Crazy Leg

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: sardonic wrath.5690

sardonic wrath.5690

3) Crystal Desert, from what it seemed like to me, did well in Tier 3 versus Magerba and DB – I saw what DB was like in T3 and holy crap do their Oceanic/latenight crew go NUTS lol. Now with the current arrival of CD to Tier 4, WvW probably isn’t that exciting anymore – and probably hadn’t been for a while. Magerba had a fairly decent presence, as well as DB. But CD’s opponents had great North American presence, that of which CD did not. And arriving in T4 – for a community that never experienced a pause in action (Oceanic guilds of CD) – its probably quite dismal. And lets face it guys – paid transfers took its toll on all of us, not just a couple servers, making WvW unfun for quite a while. The tiers have finally begun to stabilize, and Crystal Desert still remains unbalanced regarding coverage, being the last transfer-affected community still clutching to the tiers.

This one paragraph is hilarious. You should pay a visit to T4 right now before you make generalizations about it.

Indeed, I don’t have a clue and I shouldn’t make generalizations about T4, or lower tiers – sometimes I wish I could transfer to one so I could run around as a 5-man not in constant fear of a zerg like I used to. But I’d be abandoning all my friends and kitten guildies, so I’m here for now.

Not sure how 3 words making an uneducated assumption can make an entire paragraph hilarious, but ok

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast
Your favorite Charr Guardian

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Well I wouldn’t call it forum wars. It’s all just “oh you’re helping KN, lemme see how I could turn them against you” or “oh you’re recruiting, lemme see how to twist it and say how you’re not helping KN again”. Just a bunch of regular trolls that have a “troll post” written on each and every post in their history. When they don’t have anything to troll about, they get back under their bridge since they can’t post or tolerate nice things.

Another kind and friendly post from TC

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Another kind and friendly post from TC

Not sure if its honesty or sarcasm, but it is what it is. A few regular trolls from all sides post something stupid whenever they think they got a hot topic to troll about, and they go round in circles, thus making the thread look trollish, whereas the rest of us go on about our normal work of killing each other in-game and talking and laughing about it in here. Forum wars would be when all 3 servers go all “your mom is …” stuff. All I see here is a few handful of regular trolls that don’t post anything nice, going on and on about things nobody cares about. That doesn’t qualify as forum wars. That qualifies as the right time to bring more lolcats.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Ghtchill has a point. We are starting to resemble tier 1 threads.

Everyone knows better than to respond to trolls. Perhaps some have forgotten though.

I recommend hugging anyone who posts something cranky. I suspect they need it.

Lets get back to bashing each other in game, and not on the forums. Then we can kick back after the zwiping (zerg wiping) and crack a beer and perhaps a few jokes as well.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I recommend hugging anyone who posts something cranky. I suspect they need it.

I’d rather have them ignored than hug them. Trolls don’t shower.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Typical Kaineng POV of late. All I can say is “OH THE HUMANITY!”

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Furiousbeard.7602, what happened? I used to really enjoy your posts and I considered you as one of the few FA that made this forum a fun and civil read. Lately, all I’ve seen from you are generic TC sucks posts and various complaint posts. C’mon man…

EDIT: I’m not trying to pick a fight or anything. This is genuine concern. You doin’ alright man?

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by OutspokenAardvark.9781)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Don’t worry “Fort Jaspenwood”. ;3 Besides, don’t you want to see your old CD buddies? It’s like an IOJ/FA/CD reunion back in T3.

i was thinking more along the good old TC/CD/FA match ups which TC won but 100k points….. what i don’t get is why after saying they love this tier and match up so much, they are trying for tier 1 which pretty much broken the mighty Blackgate after 3 weeks, including 1 win, due to it toxic nature

Does TC really want to test itself on its ability to survive that?

I don’t think most of TC is interested in “pushing for T1” – what we are interested in is not having to play 12-16 hour shifts to make up for gaping Coverage gaps.

We’ve been looking for EU/Oceanic/SEA Guilds that would be a good match for our culture for over 6 months now, and we feel both excited and fortunate that it looks like we have found some.

I and many others on TC still hope that quality, classy NA Guilds will consider Kaineng to help shore up their coverage gaps too.

I can’t believe you guys would have tons and tons of people who play for 12-16 hours. People have careers and kids, I can’t think of a single FA player on my friends list who does anything like that. I played 12-16 hours for a week and got so sick and burnt out of the quit I stopped playing for weeks.

I have a suggestion, don’t do that. Go outside, spend time with your family/friends.

It’s a dangerous game this coverage game, it’s a black hole that can never be filled.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Only reason we were able to compete with Kain last week was because some of our commanders and dedicated players played some insane shifts almost to the point of burnout.

Understatement = (. I and others in EP pulled 16 hour shifts. Odinzu was on 30 hours, Nightlight I think was on 38. Do not know how they were still talking.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

The War of Will, whoever wants it more gets it…

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

You know it is close to the end of the week when the trolls on each server start posting. Thankfully, they turn into pumpkins on Friday at reset.

Overall, this is still the most balanced tier. The battles are fun.

Go TC!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Really? I am unconvinced. Calling black as white does mot make it so, but nice try. Win this matchup. I am actually cheering for you. Kaineng has to rest. We will be back…beware.

TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Aleks.6319

Aleks.6319

I can’t believe you guys would have tons and tons of people who play for 12-16 hours. People have careers and kids, I can’t think of a single FA player on my friends list who does anything like that. I played 12-16 hours for a week and got so sick and burnt out of the quit I stopped playing for weeks.

I have a suggestion, don’t do that. Go outside, spend time with your family/friends.

It’s a dangerous game this coverage game, it’s a black hole that can never be filled.

Reread what he wrote. The reason we’re getting more guilds to help us with our blind spots is because we don’t have tonnes and tonnes of people playing 12-16 hours. I’ve become familiar with many people on TC, and almost everyone is a mature player, with responsibilities like kids, work, etc., who play when they can and for fun.

Our new friends joining our server are going to help keep the fun and friendly atmosphere going.

For the Coast!

—Aleks [In-Game: Aleks][Guild: DIS][Wiki: Aleks]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Late night score update. No map because I’m tired and lazy, but most of it was green anyway.

<3<3 to both KN and FA. Great fights this week!

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

Okay guys.
Who took my bay?
I was went out to eat some mothakittenin breadcrumbs.
And when i got back, my bay was gone!

Such a life of a zerker warrior!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Furiousbeard.7602, what happened? I used to really enjoy your posts and I considered you as one of the few FA that made this forum a fun and civil read. Lately, all I’ve seen from you are generic TC sucks posts and various complaint posts. C’mon man…

EDIT: I’m not trying to pick a fight or anything. This is genuine concern. You doin’ alright man?

You should give him a hug.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Expunge.4926

hmm yes, you seem objective right now

(edited by Expunge.4926)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Expunge.4926

hmm yes, anyone who has a different opinion to mine is trolling my entire server and is no longer behaving in a civil manner

chill out guys!

(unless you guys were deliberately being hypocritical in order to draw attention to your points in which case it went over my head and i apologize, satire on the internet can be very confusing!)

(edited by Expunge.4926)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Dear TC,

Thanks for the picnic truce while our guild leader was offline. He’s now officially furious that his entire guild started Kaineng on an RP-walk-in-WvW trend. TVB had fun. Until next time!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Really? I am unconvinced. Calling black as white does mot make it so, but nice try. Win this matchup. I am actually cheering for you. Kaineng has to rest. We will be back…beware.

Well, trying to call black as white is better than arguing why black is black and ending in a cesspool full of black. Fiction is sometimes better than reality.

And yeah, I’m genuinely looking forward for the big KN comeback. If we win when you guys comeback in force, that’d be the real victory for us as far as I’m concerned.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Late night score update. No map because I’m tired and lazy, but most of it was green anyway.

Ya it looks like FA has mostly given up meh we could of came in first this week but i guess the want to be in T3 is stronger then the will to win. I guess good job to TC getting to T1 soon i hope that what you wanted.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

Don’t worry “Fort Jaspenwood”. ;3 Besides, don’t you want to see your old CD buddies? It’s like an IOJ/FA/CD reunion back in T3.

i was thinking more along the good old TC/CD/FA match ups which TC won but 100k points….. what i don’t get is why after saying they love this tier and match up so much, they are trying for tier 1 which pretty much broken the mighty Blackgate after 3 weeks, including 1 win, due to it toxic nature

Does TC really want to test itself on its ability to survive that?

I don’t think most of TC is interested in “pushing for T1” – what we are interested in is not having to play 12-16 hour shifts to make up for gaping Coverage gaps.

We’ve been looking for EU/Oceanic/SEA Guilds that would be a good match for our culture for over 6 months now, and we feel both excited and fortunate that it looks like we have found some.

I and many others on TC still hope that quality, classy NA Guilds will consider Kaineng to help shore up their coverage gaps too.

I came straight from FA and a lot of the hardcore players there would spend anywhere from 6 – 12 hours playing every night. You insult the guilds you have received from other servers, specially IoJ and SBI who would play 6 – 12 hours+ a day in an Ironman defense/offense lineup.

The IoJ guilds that played would do so for 6 – 12+ hours while in IoJ to make up for a lack of manpower. While there, we got to know each other from the very long hours we played together that we talked about anything and everything. IoJ moved together (most guilds) to not lose that contact. When IoJ guilds transferred to FA, they were happy they no longer had to run double-session lengths to be able to retain their points.

Of course, there were people who were willing to play 12 – 16 hours on FA itself between a strong time zone and a weaker time zone to pick up the pieces.

Don’t insult them or dismiss them by saying that your server does not do that. If you really really care that much about eliminating that kind of behavior, then try to solve the problems within your server and focus on your server.

Simple as that…

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I can’t believe you guys would have tons and tons of people who play for 12-16 hours.

You don’t need ‘tons and tons’ of people to defend at Oceanic times. With a map-hopping group of 20-25 people, you can already do alot at that time slot.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Score update:

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Cataboat™ is so cute! I’m suprised there’s no TCC with you

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Ya it looks like FA has mostly given up meh we could of came in first this week but i guess the want to be in T3 is stronger then the will to win. I guess good job to TC getting to T1 soon i hope that what you wanted.

I don’t see either FA move to T3 or TC moving to T1 any time sooner. Nor do I think either servers are willing to or playing to end up there. FA has pushed quite harder this week since reset, so much that FABL reminded me of Yak’s Bend BL back in T3 – highly impenetrable (where everyone was basically poking fun at FA that they don’t defend well). If anything, you must be proud of every single soul from FA that made it possible this week. I don’t think FA is in any danger of dropping tiers, and god forbid if it were to happen 2-3 weeks down the line, it would be similar to the vacation TC had in T3 around 3 weeks ago. They’d come back stronger. We all are destined to be here for weeks to come and gonna have fun while we’re at it.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Score update below:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

sardonic wrath.5690

IOJ wasn’t destabilized by other servers, it was unstable for a LONG time. You could sit around in LA and listen to the chat every time new content came out. People consumed the new content, then disappeared, over and over. IOJ was a server of beta tester PVE players who love to race to finish content and then move on to the next thing.

It’s the opposite of WvW, and the IOJ WvW community dealt with this tension for months wanting more or less WvW and not so much PvE. It just so happened that FA was a WvW server. Everything made more sense the more we thought about FA, so many of us transferred. In general, the IOJ people who like competition moved to FA, the ones who wanted to win went to T1 and the ones who like to start from the bottom went to Kaineng. So, FA is now a server loosely united with people of like mind.

Crystal Desert dealt with the same thing. There was almost an anti-PvE attitude within the community as well, as WvW began to surge more and more. I’m glad that more and more servers are finally able to attain a good balance.

edit: The perceived influx of people aren’t transfers. They’re guildies and pugs rallied and yanked out of their dungeons and fractals runs to push in WvW. The CD guilds have not come here, nor have I heard of who is coming.

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sardonic wrath.5690)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

sardonic wrath.5690

A whole lot of hurt feelings in this thread.

Funny how fast it 180ed

Especially when the week is nowhere near over.

I predict a huge push by KN, TC/FA will both respectfully get 3rd place while KN takes 1st AND 2nd

There you have it folks

All in on Kaineng here as well

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

And FA implodes utterly and spectacularly just days out of its sizable lead. I’m beginning to suspect that you guys don’t really want to take 1st.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

To those criticizing the transfer of CD late-nighters, Oceanic, and SEA crew to TC – I’ve got a few things I’d like to point out.

1) Please ask AVTR about their zerg camping the North camp in TCBL if there’s many people on the map. We got rolled over trying to retake them with 5-mans probably on 4 separate ocassions. Btw, it was great to see AVTR come out, I hadn’t seen them for quite a while. I missed that confusion bomb guys – we learned our lesson once in Hills and vlearned to combat it, but when you don’t see that tag and are unaware, its already too land having many conversations with them

AVTR zerg? AVTR has always had a player cap of 50 and only once had more than 20 online at once (25).
We have not stopped playing, but appreciate that you think our clones make us a zerg.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hellride.6571

Hellride.6571

I cant believe you want more transfers to your server TC i thought this was your downtime yet you outnumber kain and fa

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ultra Hades.4691

Ultra Hades.4691

Dear FA,

Please release the ridiculous idea that anyone in tier 2 will move up to tier 1 any time soon. No matter how well you did this week, there was never a chance that you would have gone to tier 1, so please don’t try to use that as an excuse or reason to not take first place.

Thank you.

[WL] Kin Bear