4th Jan: BG/SoR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I think we all need to ignore covenn as he has been raging on forums for months now. He’s the minority of SoR, and doesn’t come close to representing everyone’s feelings in SoR.
I think it’s fair to say we have ALL had some extremely enjoyable times during the past few weeks.
I gotta say, I’m gonna miss fighting the Choo paintrain if we move up.

<Nonsense removed>

Rage no. If you look at my posts, I am actually being reasonable about it. I am even defending BG’s oceanic presence against people calling them mindless zergs.

Just because you disagree with me, doesnt mean you have to resort to nonsense name calling. It just shows the weakness of your position when you do so.

in WvW

covenn.7165

I’m a nice guy covenn, you should know that Don’t miss me too much when I go into tier 1.

Oh I know you are a great guy. My inbox is full of all the ‘love’ messages you didnt post on the forums.

(edited by covenn.7165)

in WvW

Posted by: Sanxxx.5126

Sanxxx.5126

Four months in and it appears that some don’t understand it’s a 24/7 game, good job there’s eight tiers.

You’d expect the top tiers to have recruited for 24 hr coverage…oh wait, some have.

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Looking forward to fighting both TC and SoR next week!

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

This house is already falling apart! Play nicely, children.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I find it really amusing that during primetime, when the numbers are even in most Borderlands … Blackgate is usually in last place. Then, when America is sleeping and Blackgate doesn’t actually have to face any players, they gain all of their points. Doesn’t that make everyone on the Blackgate server feel dirty? That all of your points are gained by non-competition? If you ever move up to Tier 1 … it’s going to be a very sobering experience for you.

Thats not how I remember reset going this week.

The truth is, Rivin is exactly right. During reset, which is the start of SoR’s NA east coast primetime, but two to three hours until BGs NA west coast prime time, the numbers are very very close, on this weeks reset I believe we lead from the beginning. However, on a normal work day, BG strong numbers don’t start showing up until 2 hours after reset would have been (6 pm PST). By this time, hills and DB are almost always taken in BGBL and at least one wall is down on garrison, and everyone is scrambling to fight back. If its a hard push, and garrison is taken by 9pm Est, you own it until 1am est. Then you go to bed thinking, “here comes the PvDoor from Oceanic” Problem with that is, that its only 10pm PST. Many of us got on later than you, and so we stay on later than you.

You have to stay up to 3am PST to see the Oceanic commanders start to log in and get them rolling. Thats 6am to the SoR heavy hitters. Between when you go to bed, and 6am EST, its still BG’s NA primetime thats taking what you took while WE were at work.

Again, this is somewhat lessened during reset, as the BG NA strive to be on at 4PM.

(edited by JaredKincade.9761)

in WvW

covenn.7165

Reset was back and forth all night. Pretty well fought and even until a little later in the evening. Pretty typical of reset night when everyone has equal forces out. BG up to 300+ ppt at one point, SoR at almost 400ppt at another, TC up in real high too at one point. good stuff.

What is your point?

(edited by covenn.7165)

in WvW

Posted by: orchid.4726

orchid.4726

Come on TC, you can do it!!

Server : Blackgate
Guild : [HB] (www.hb-eu.com)

in WvW

Posted by: nightmunch.4923

nightmunch.4923

I think all you regular forum hawks just need to sPvP it up….. buy each other some e-drinks, have a big e-hug and be done with it!
Honestly…. if your posting here while “playing WvW” …. don’t care your server… seems like your short changing your team mates. You could either be taking something, running something, defending something, recruiting someone, or helping that new guy that just seems to be lost.

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

So. Much. Of. Teh. Rage.

Seriously.

I don’t understand why people get all worked up. It is what it is.

For real.

I just laugh, have fun, and roll with it. Something we can all do easily

And for your listening pleasure, here’s some fine music!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Reset was back and forth all night. Pretty well fought and even until a little later in the evening. Pretty typical of reset night when everyone has equal forces out. BG up to 300+ ppt at one point, SoR at almost 400ppt at another, TC up in real high too at one point. good stuff.

What is your point?

I agree. Reset is a back and forth battle all night long.. Trying to beat your chest and say you locked down reset is insane. Certain groups go certain area’s, sometimes another server won’t find as much resistance in one place than another. It just happens.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

I think all you regular forum hawks just need to sPvP it up….. buy each other some e-drinks, have a big e-hug and be done with it!
Honestly…. if your posting here while “playing WvW” …. don’t care your server… seems like your short changing your team mates. You could either be taking something, running something, defending something, recruiting someone, or helping that new guy that just seems to be lost.

Nice post good sir.

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: nightmunch.4923

nightmunch.4923

So. Much. Of. Teh. Rage.

Seriously.

I don’t understand why people get all worked up. It is what it is.

For real.

I just laugh, have fun, and roll with it. Something we can all do easily

And for your listening pleasure, here’s some fine music!

Ooooh couple of things… is that an album?
And …your signature….I always wondered if I was the only one that enjoyed that movie.
I wish GW2 would let us multi server like some other games. I would love to have fun with TC on the PvE/RP side of things but I love my guild to much to leave.

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I find it really amusing that during primetime, when the numbers are even in most Borderlands … Blackgate is usually in last place. Then, when America is sleeping and Blackgate doesn’t actually have to face any players, they gain all of their points. Doesn’t that make everyone on the Blackgate server feel dirty? That all of your points are gained by non-competition? If you ever move up to Tier 1 … it’s going to be a very sobering experience for you.

We’ve been there before mate, we know what 24/7 coverage looks like.

Your first sentence is misleading. Primetime is when all the BL’s have equal population? NA primetime > EU and Asia Primetime? In a 24/7 constant game this is a terrible view to have.

Even during NA primetime BG doesn’t trail to far behind, leading one to believe Blackgate’s NA crew is capable of holding their own. SOR and TC have some amazing NA guilds, some of which are more organized then Blackgate’s guilds, but there isn’t as much difference between the servers during NA as you imply.

And even if SOR and TC had oceanics and EUs there is no guarantee they would be as skilled as your NA crews. There is no guarantee that SOR’s/TC’s oceanics and EUs would out skill Blackgate’s.

200+ppt average for roughly 1/3 of the day (NA primetime) is a significant portion of Blackgate’s points, but I don’t think you see that. You just seem bitter over the advantage Blackgate has during your server’s offhours.

Don’t hate the players, hate the game… developer’s for allowing free transfers for as long as they have.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

in WvW

Posted by: Durakone.5237

Durakone.5237

Great work by AL and TSL last night in BGBL. Double D’s been waiting awhile for a good chance to bring the pain train to BG but most of the time I find TC and SoR too scared to even do breakout events while we slap the crap out of each other in our respective BLs. I want to say was pretty annoyed by a couple TC commanders I’d never seen or heard of who all of the sudden flocked to BG once we actually did the work to gain a foothold and were making headway. Besides a couple nice incursions by PiNK, TSL, and maybe ML? (sorry if I missed someone), but it’s still been pretty dang lonely here in BGBL for the past week or so and I would have appreciated your leadership then. You show up when we have the numbers to get things done and then you split us up to fight SoR and perpetuate two fronts to fight. Next time please step up and BE the commander to lead us out of the storm instead of riding someone else’s coattails, thanks in advance.

Dwhite Dynamite of the TC

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Great work by AL and TSL last night in BGBL. Double D’s been waiting awhile for a good chance to bring the pain train to BG but most of the time I find TC and SoR too scared to even do breakout events while we slap the crap out of each other in our respective BLs. I want to say was pretty annoyed by a couple TC commanders I’d never seen or heard of who all of the sudden flocked to BG once we actually did the work to gain a foothold and were making headway. Besides a couple nice incursions by PiNK, TSL, and maybe ML? (sorry if I missed someone), but it’s still been pretty dang lonely here in BGBL for the past week or so and I would have appreciated your leadership then. You show up when we have the numbers to get things done and then you split us up to fight SoR and perpetuate two fronts to fight. Next time please step up and BE the commander to lead us out of the storm instead of riding someone else’s coattails, thanks in advance.

I wouldn’t say scared… There are times when to use a breakout and not to.

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

We did lockdown reset. Sor was ticking at less then 130 ppt for hours. Pretty easy to do. Keep tw locked down in bg bl defending bay for hours while we take your stuff elsewhere. We had your garrison in sor bl and your keep in ebg before oceanic even started. It was so bad the cries of 2v1 started immediately.

We only had 25 people in EBG…. ofcourse you had our keep. No one was there for 2 hours. We were able to move the entirety of Choo into there, grab the keep back, and jump back to TC with no queues… that was like 50 players in and out completely uncontested.

This Friday felt like half of SoR just didnt feel like showing up to me.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Let’s keep it clean in here. All three servers deserve to be here. They are all good Tier 2 material (or better even).

I do want to comment to the gentleman talking about taking TC last night from 40 defenders. That was well done. There are some things you need to understand from our viewpoint on TC.

1 – We spent most of the night defending from two very powerful servers on each side of the map. Often at the same time. It is extremely hard to defend from both SoR and BG NA primetime on TC BL.

2 – After a long defense at Bay and Garrison, our supplies and forces had dwindled.

3 – Our leadership was tired and some of them had already gone to sleep.

I’m not taking away from your accomplishment at all. Especially since you did give us credit for holding out so long. The credit should actually be given to the crew that defended the Bay from both BG and SoR repeated assaults on both outer and inner.

We know how to handle the portal bombs and stacking. A level 17 Elementalist can alone cause those strategies some problems. Throw in the rest of our forces now fully aware of them, and you will find that we have learned a little bit about it this week. I still think it is a silly strategy and the only success on Friday night was due to some of us being ignorant on how to avoid it. Consider that fixed!

The other thing is this continued push to get us to focus SoR or BG from one person or another. I’m sorry, it just isn’t possible (and if it was, I doubt we would do it unless one or the other server did something so bad that we were angry at them enough to do it). A major reason for not being possible is that SoR or BG is constantly attacking us (as they should be) with no quarter given on our home borderland. Don’t ask us to stand down and then bring a zerg to our Bay or Garrison. If you want us to focus on one or another, then use your own strategy to maneuver us into doing it. Brute force isn’t going to do it. Use your strategy to change the turn of events to your favor. Or, you could bring a zerg to Bay for 5 hours straight. That is squarely in your own hands, as it is in ours when we are on other maps. The more likely turn of events is that SoR or BG will see weakness because one or the other is attacking soandso area in our BG and attack us in another area because they don’t think we can defend both. A good strategy if not a predictable one, and a very hard thing to defend.

So just keep in mind, in our own borderland, we are fighting for our lives tooth and nail to defend what territory we can. There is no bias or preference and any tactical decision on who we attack is squarely based on who is attacking us and where.

Thanks to BG and SoR for providing one of the most exciting nights ever last night.

/salute

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Ah okay tkalama, if half of you didn’t show up then that would explain it. I still think the tactical mistake (from my perspective) of certain SoR guilds staying in bay in BG BL defending it for so long (SoR had a huge zerg there) while Choo could have used the help elsewhere was a big advantage for BG and TC. Sometimes it is better to make a tactical retreat. The 50 SoR in BG BL defending bay could have easily done a lot of dmg taking back stuff in EBG or helping out in SoR BL. It seems it has happened 2 weeks in a row where SoR get tunnel vision in BG BL From our perspective, we will gladly keep one of your best guilds locked down in a single keep in BG BL while we take your stuff elsewhere.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

Good job so far TC. Keep up the good fight!

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ruq.5396)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Just wanted to share a sight that made me howl with laughter today … stumbled upon this poor unfortunate outside the gates … half naked, head into the wall ….

Hopefully it’ll help lighten the mood.

Psst. I think he’s just drunk and passed out!

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: cannedflame.3597

cannedflame.3597

Finally… been waiting a week to get back on TC! It’s good to be home!

Looking forward to some good fights with SoR and BG for the remainder of the week!

Human Necromancer Marrow Doomherald – Charr Guardian Karn Aegispaw
Norn Warrior Teun Vallensson – Human Thief Roland Whelan
Guild Creator of Born of Ice and Fire [BIF]

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Wow I love this weeks tier 2 thread, it’s so new and refreshing . . .

oh wait it’s full of the same crap it has been for over a month.

in WvW

Posted by: Baby.1405

Baby.1405

some fun on SoR-BL last night!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

For some Blackgate players:
I honestly do not know why Blackgate server want to ruin their reputation leave T2 with such a bad impression. It has been fun all along, fair play was there until Tarnish Coast joined T2. For some unknown reasons you are helping them out. I know this because I was there when IoJ was there and this never happened.
I do not know enough Tarnish Coast so maybe this is their tactics where ends justify the means but I do know that BG is better than this.
Hopefully you care enough to do the right thing, no more crowbars to the knee cap please.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

I honestly do not know why Blackgate server want to ruin their reputation leave T2 with such a bad impression. It has been fun all along, fair play was there until Tarnish Coast joined T2. For some unknown reasons you are helping them out. I know this because I was there when IoJ was there and this never happened.
I do not know enough Tarnish Coast so maybe this is their tactics where ends justify the means but I do know that BG is better than this.
Hopefully you care enough to do the right thing, no more crowbars to the knee cap please.

You obviously haven’t been participating in the current T2 matchup. BG has NOT been helping TC, that is simply untrue. It would be against BG’s interest to help TC, as the larger the point gap between them and us is, the more points they gain (thus easier to get into T1).

Also, TC is hitting SoR just as hard as BG. Right now there is a tendency to focus SoR so we can catchup and possibly get second place this week (and maybe a little animosity between TC and SoR, but that happens). If you feel like SoR is being “double-teamed” this week, I assure you TC is feeling the exact same.

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Do you realize how silly this sounds?

By the way, does anyone have any tinfoil hats laying around?

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Defensive highlights from last night! Warning the music is explicit.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I do.

They have ~~BG&TC 4EVER BFF~~ written on them.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Here’s the latest score

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

We did lockdown reset. Sor was ticking at less then 130 ppt for hours. Pretty easy to do. Keep tw locked down in bg bl defending bay for hours while we take your stuff elsewhere. We had your garrison in sor bl and your keep in ebg before oceanic even started. It was so bad the cries of 2v1 started immediately.

Not sure what you are talking about, by the time I logged we were well ahead in points. Keep breast thumping though and complaining about why you get so much hate for your server. It amuses me.

When were you well ahead in points? Look at the first two score updates in this thread.

At 3.5 hours after reset, BG was ahead by 800. An hour later, ahead by 1400. Don’t change the facts to fit your point, because its just not true.

SoR’s NA is good, its very good. But BGs NA holds it close every night, and on reset, this week, our NA beat your NA. That is the fact. Last night your NA beat our NA. That is also the fact. My point is our NA’s are very close, and it depends on who’s server shows up that night. But stop pretending that SoR’s NA demolishes ours and its only because of our Oceanics that we win, because that’s just not true.

Just because I point out inaccuracies in your statements that are score corrections, you label it “chest thumping” and dismiss what I’m saying. Its an ad hominem fallacy and a cheap debate tactic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

(edited by JaredKincade.9761)

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Here’s the latest score

Bad girl! I clearly see a treb being aimed at SM which BG owns. THis will be brought up to council for BG-TC relations immediately as an act of agression which is against the protocols of the BG-TC alliance.
/obviously sarcasm

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: orchid.4726

orchid.4726

Mwahahaha , dude, you just made my day. This smell of paranoid plus conspiracy theory is always very entertaining. Yes we help TC because….well… because… i don’t know actually but there must be a good reason!

Server : Blackgate
Guild : [HB] (www.hb-eu.com)

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Some fights from our perspective last week!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

just ashame it took so many bandwagoners like ND jumping ship to do so

Why put comments in like this? We were kicking your butt just fine without ND or the other “bandwagoners”.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

in WvW

Ejiofor.4801

Wait…BG did WHAT?? WTF? LOL

Seriously. Lighten up. No conspiracy against SoR….

Or is there?

“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Here’s the latest score

Bad girl! I clearly see a treb being aimed at SM which BG owns. THis will be brought up to council for BG-TC relations immediately as an act of agression which is against the protocols of the BG-TC alliance.
/obviously sarcasm

But but but .. it was a rainbow treb that shot cookies at you! Didn’t you get them?

You guys made quick work of them. lol.

in WvW

Ejiofor.4801

Ooooh couple of things… is that an album?
And …your signature….I always wondered if I was the only one that enjoyed that movie.
I wish GW2 would let us multi server like some other games. I would love to have fun with TC on the PvE/RP side of things but I love my guild to much to leave.

I think a bunch of RP guilds on TC would love to have some cross server RP events. They’re fun! My guild, BIG, is just me, because I love Big Trouble in Little China so much. My main guild is Kjarten Homestead (KJAR), which is, I believe, the most prominent all Norn Guild in TC. Some great people in (KJAR).

Welp. Back to work. Make money. Buy Dog treats.

Great fights these past two nights, BG and SoR! Lots of back and forth. WvW is so much fun when it’s challenging. You guys are animals.

Glad to have you as opponents.

Now where did I put my Prybar?

in WvW

Lalnuir.4957

When were you well ahead in points? Look at the first two score updates in this thread.

At 3.5 hours after reset, BG was ahead by 800. An hour later, ahead by 1400. Don’t change the facts to fit your point, because its just not true.

SoR’s NA is good, its very good. But BGs NA holds it close every night, and on reset, this week, our NA beat your NA. That is the fact. Last night your NA beat our NA. That is also the fact. My point is our NA’s are very close, and it depends on who’s server shows up that night. But stop pretending that SoR’s NA demolishes ours and its only because of our Oceanics that we win, because that’s just not true.

Just because I point out inaccuracies in your statements that are score corrections, you label it “chest thumping” and dismiss what I’m saying. Its an ad hominem fallacy and a cheap debate tactic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Reset is not just NA prime time, in fact you get nearly all three major time zones participating and most people can agree black gate has much better overall coverage than SoR. So black gates NA is strengthened by their euro and oceanic guilds while SoR NA guilds have slightly more members online because nearly all our off peak players are in a primarily NA guild. I haven’t seen a single decent sized primarily oceanic WvW guild on sor.

Yes black gate some times keeps the ppt close during NA prime time during the week but how often are you ahead in ppt while the bulk of our NA is still online? So please stop pretending that your current NA presence could beat SoRs. It is almost impossible to dominate US prime time against a decently populated server that is actually trying.
It’s a lot different than Oceanic prime time which is easy to dominate when you only face some kind of resistance from sor at our garrison. There are normally not even a dozen pugs left defending bg bl or eb by the time some of the black gate oceanic decide to rock up with ~50 people are drop 4-5 rams per gate. The fact that your oceanic guilds can actually get a queue when they focus on one map compared with sor calling it a good night if we even manage to get 30 defenders in our own bl should really highlight the numbers difference. Black gate is capable of outnumbering sor on sor bl and tc on tc bl while keeping scouts in the all green bg bl and eb all at the same time.

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Hrm, I feel like I should be in this Prominent all Norn guild!
And here’s your score!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

When are you babies going to stop your crying and realise its 1v1v1 for these very dynamics. If you can’t deal with it, just go back to PVE.

Maybe you should be worrying about your reputation a bit more than ours coz right now you look bad.

I can tell you that when Nocturnal hit the battlefield, we don’t care whose stuff we’re taking. To us: red (name)=dead.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

If that was 100% the case (which it’s not), then it actually highlights a problem with how WvW handles population in general, not with Blackgate. If we’re in Tier 2 and we can’t get 24/7 coverage like the Tier 1 servers have, then there’s a bigger problem here.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

SoR wins “East Coast Prime Time”. BG wins “West Coast Prime Time”. SoR has a lot of Eastern NA players whereas BG has a lot of Western NA players. Eastern NA players get on roughly 3 hours earlier so SoR’s main NA force is going hard for a sizable amount of time prior to BG’s NA being online. So, when your Eastern NA players go to bed, you should not at all be surprised when our Western NA players are faced with 3 hours of comparable low resistance before we go to bed. Last I checked, my guild is an NA guild and not Oceanic, so when we put up big points late at night, it is the exact same thing your NA crew did while we were at work or school still. Realistically, NA has 2 time zones and should not be considered the same. Since populations concentrate towards the coasts, for the most part people are either Western or Eastern NA. SoR wins the Eastern NA time zone, BG wins the Western NA time zone, it’s pretty simple. Bear in mind, this is not a discussion about Oceanic or SEA players. It is a simple explanation that “NA time” does not end when the Eastern NA players go to sleep the same way that it does not wait to start until Western NA players get home from work.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Dear Friend,

We at Blackgate appreciate your concern for us as we move into Tier 1.

Something you may not have known is that a good portion of our server and more specifically, our Oceanics, are well aware of what Tier 1 is like so please take your bullkitten elsewhere.

Many thanks

A dirty, Oceanic, Blackgate zergling

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Do you realize how silly this sounds?

I’d love to have one of them hats!

Well we on TC have this gossip running around that SoR is helping out BG so they can leave the Tier, but well, rumors are just that, rumors, just like A**holes. Everyone has one.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Lalnuir.4957

Well we on TC have this gossip running around that SoR is helping out BG so they can leave the Tier, but well, rumors are just that, rumors, just like A**holes. Everyone has one.

I’m sure some rallians are focusing TC more simply because they are sick of black gate but most sor on your bl are probably only there because hills and lake are like 100 times better than briar/bay.

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

I’m sure some rallians are focusing TC more simply because they are sick of black gate but most sor on your bl are probably only there because hills and lake are like 100 times better than briar/bay.

We dislike Bay, its a pain to defend unlike Hills, which has the high ground. Bay gets trebbed from Garrison too easily.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Lalnuir.4957

We dislike Bay, its a pain to defend unlike Hills, which has the high ground. Bay gets trebbed from Garrison too easily.

I’m sure most people feel the same way. Garrision trebs can be killed with arrow carts but it’s a pain compared to killing trebs at star grove.

I honestly wouldn’t mind being red if black gate some how doesn’t make it to tier one for the easier access to hills but I think the color change might give some rallians a heart attack after being blue for so much since launch.

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Nice rout of both BG and TC in BG BL, fellow SOR. 3 way fight at garrison after being double teamed at bluebriar, then we took both keeps from BG and TC. Well done CHOO and BKSZ and SPQR and others.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Nice rout of both BG and TC in BG BL, fellow SOR. 3 way fight at garrison after being double teamed at bluebriar, then we took both keeps from BG and TC. Well done CHOO and BKSZ and SPQR and others.

Thank you and good job back! Along with everyone else who rolled with either of the guilds mentioned. It was pretty epic SoR, we had them on their toes the entire time.

From what our footage says [Choo] held inside BG-Garrison for about 27 mins, facing BG/TC at the same time.. Very epic battles tonight… We are loving it!

Keep up the good work.

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)