JQQ is mad cuz their getting stomped by SoS

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4th Jan: BG/SoR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ben Mason.8641

Ben Mason.8641

I can’t speak to CHOO’s full skill as i don’t really get to see them in NA prime. But outside of that window they do deserve your respect.
While other guilds are just dying to the bg zerg they are actually being more tactical, taking out the siege, taking supply camps defending their garrison. Its easy to be 50 strong and roll over 10-40 randoms, but having your backs against the wall being outnumbered and still holding out, with the use of some good tactics.
Whether i think they are the best or not does not matter but they are definitely a good guild.

AIM ~ Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@Jayne – : (( true, it’d be hard to get everyone, let alone most, on any given server to be on the same page. but it could still be attempted if enough people had an interest?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

@Jayne – : (( true, it’d be hard to get everyone, let alone most, on any given server to be on the same page. but it could still be attempted if enough people had an interest?

What would happen is everyone would be hyper nervous with a big sea of red around them, then start to relax a bit, maybe dance wave sit etc…, then one or two griefers would jump in hit a few people, freak them out and they respond and suddenly what was supposed to be a cool event turns into a bloodbath — with animosity toward the server with the griefers (and yes the whole server gets lumped in because of two kitten) …. Well…..

Like I said, lol, it doesn’t end well.

Unless folks go there with the full intention of an all out Armageddon …. Then it’s not such a mass surprise.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

KOM lol…hackin’ still isn’t helping you guys. we’re destroying you with half oour grp sub 80. #sad

That was quite entertaining. Claiming that we were hacking and that you were “destroying” us? Our huge zerg of 3 people was doing quite well, but I will admit that we had difficulty with the tc group that had 6 thieves, 3 mesmers and possibly a necro and something else. 5 of those thieves being level 80 d/d.

I would assume that you actually made that post because I corpse jumped you, which infuriated you. This of course was very much deserved due to your guilds actions back when they were on SoR. (and from what I’ve read, it is still the same thing)

If you want to share any other emotional outbursts of yours, you may PM me about them. It should make for an interesting read.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Ash Nocturne.2491

Ash Nocturne.2491

score update………..

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

@Jayne, you said kitten in your post! “kitten”!!!
Can’t believe this is happening! :P

And yeah, regarding the event, while I am not a dueling guy really, but if this is gonna happen, I don’t mind sitting in the audience and cheer for winners irrespective of the team. Sure the yak event ended in a disaster, but it did bring lots of enemies together for a sweet good time. While the servers win/lose and move up in tiers or go down to the bottom, what remain in everyone’s memory are those special moments that people think are not possible. Although the DOLY (dolyak) guild was from CD, many from TC as well joined the guild and still represent it from time to time. The battles that stand out are not the one’s with most bloodbath, but those with enemies who have utmost respect to each other in the end.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

I can’t speak to CHOO’s full skill as i don’t really get to see them in NA prime. But outside of that window they do deserve your respect.
While other guilds are just dying to the bg zerg they are actually being more tactical, taking out the siege, taking supply camps defending their garrison. Its easy to be 50 strong and roll over 10-40 randoms, but having your backs against the wall being outnumbered and still holding out, with the use of some good tactics.
Whether i think they are the best or not does not matter but they are definitely a good guild.

I’ve been on a kind of extended vacation and have gotten to play in all time zones and see both Choo and HB in action. They are very much alike, pretty much dominating most other guilds until they get severely outnumbered. Too bad they can’t fight each other more, that would be fun.

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

HB and Choo Fighting Causes server crashes and ripples in the space time continuum so we had to stop.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

I heard a myth that if HB and Choo fought again the world would end. Mayans predicted it from what everyone is saying.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Furyos.9538

Furyos.9538

LotD fighting on any map causes the SoR zerg to switch maps and give up whatever they are doing to come fight us.

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Can’t wait for HB to go up against TSYM. Really excited for next week

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Ben Mason.8641

on a side note looks like ioj wont be back in t2 for a while. They seem to be dropping below crystal desert.

AIM ~ Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Spent some time with Alpaca and co. down at ze windmill the other day. See the end of the video for a taste of Alpaca’s cruel plushie-killing antics! :P Blocked in Germany, unfortunately. :<

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@Jayne / Phaneo – i did read all about it. and wished i coulda been there in person too lol. but yes, i see where you both are coming from. i, too, wouldn’t mind watching and cheering in person. just to see witness some skilled players going at it, without interruptions. alas, we can’t control how everyone and anyone’s going to act at events like these if they were to be organized.

@all – BG pushing it again this week! wish i could get on now and play some. :// lol so bored at work.

as always, utmost respect for SoR’s oceanic crew. you guys push hard and love fighting with you all.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

With BG moving up to T1 next week, I wish you guys’d started participating in those dueling events sooner. It was usually just me and 20-30 SoR for the longest time… Now we have to make new friends to organize fun stuff like that with in T1. :<

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Unfortunately Blocked in Germany for Alpaca’s cruel plushie-killing antics! :P :<

Edited for great justice.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: Alpaca.9410

Alpaca.9410

Spent some time with Alpaca and co. down at ze windmill the other day. See the end of the video for a taste of Alpaca’s cruel plushie-killing antics! :P Blocked in Germany, unfortunately. :<

Ahem! Somebody only showed half of the story, it was the evil griffon that started it knocking everyone down that it deserves to be spanked!!! Anyway it is a good idea that we get a duel between the 3 servers going a day or two before BG moves up if anybody is interested.

The meeting place for duels will be at the windmill area at champs or victors’ lodge or heroes depending which map it takes place. We can organize one here if we could have arrange for a duel timing and also a hands up on who is interested for a duel series :P

Commander Alpaca Owl:: Commander Yuno Owl
Sanctum of Rall, [choo] guild, council
Blood sucking Elementalist out to BITE people :d

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Haha I totally agree with you in each and every way.. Most of the zergs that run around do that. They run around spam skills and run around until they die, than they leave when get wiped. Never understood the fun in that.

But you enjoy what Pain Train does?

Doesn’t really seem like it would be fun.

I dunno how you guys do that day in and day out.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

But you enjoy what Pain Train does?

Doesn’t really seem like it would be fun.

I dunno how you guys do that day in and day out.

I’ve never seen Choo just zerg around indiscriminately. They do an excellent job of acting intelligently to flip whatever points they’ve set their minds to and an even better (albeit annoying) job of holding what they take.

in WvW

Israel.7056

I’ve never seen Choo just zerg around indiscriminately. They do an excellent job of acting intelligently to flip whatever points they’ve set their minds to and an even better (albeit annoying) job of holding what they take.

They run around in massive numbers though. Often times I see them have something like 20-30 people all running around together.

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

I don’t think they can be blamed for having a lot of active WvWers in their guild.

in WvW

Posted by: papascoobs.7239

papascoobs.7239

@Vodka Cmon lets be honest we brought it back!

BTW Props to KnT EB was rough.

From Ridculy’s KnT EB crew, back at you Choo, was fun fights, much respect bro!

My favorite part of last night was when Choo’s zerg and KnT’s zerg passed rite through each other outside WC, didnt look like anything rendered for anyone for a good 30 sec.The TS chat was priceless.

Papascoobs 80 Necro HB
Your friendly WvW plague and pestilence distributer

in WvW

Israel.7056

I don’t think they can be blamed for having a lot of active WvWers in their guild.

I’m not blaming them for having a lot of people. I’m just amazed that so many people are interested in doing what Pain Train does.

I guess someone’s got to do it though.

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I’m not blaming them for having a lot of people. I’m just amazed that so many people are interested in doing what Pain Train does.

I guess someone’s got to do it though.

Just because Choo has 30 man zergs doesn’t make them a zerg guild. Zerg guilds are guilds that mindlessly run around and try to take everything just because they have the numbers to survive.

Choo has high coordination and can easily kill zergs x3 their size. Something tells me they wiped you one too many times.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

Posted by: Maharius.4651

Maharius.4651

They run around in massive numbers though. Often times I see them have something like 20-30 people all running around together.

20-30 is a large number these days? Numbers must be well down in WvW for that to be a zerg!

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Probably down, most we had out today was 16 of KnT.

My favorite part of last night was when Choo’s zerg and KnT’s zerg passed rite through each other outside WC, didnt look like anything rendered for anyone for a good 30 sec.The TS chat was priceless.

A clause somewhere in the contract:
Game experience may change during online play… by not rendering moving objects, friendly characters, enemy characters, siege, portals, terrain and bitey mobs.

Hopefully the next patch will alleviate this by removing graphics altogether and we’ll just go back to a MUD interface.
“You are likely to be eaten by a Choo”

Attachments:

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Just throwing an idea out there. I talked to other people and they liked it for the most part. How about on friday, right before the reset, we have a “Say goodbye to Blackgate” celebration? All 3 servers will meet up in EB and have a joyous celebration and interserver 1v1s with the winner getting a prize and all sorts of kitten things before blackgate leaves us.

All about it. When and where? I want to try a new build

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

A wild Guardian appears and places a Sanctuary and Ring of Warding in the middle of your turtle!

in WvW

Israel.7056

20-30 is a large number these days? Numbers must be well down in WvW for that to be a zerg!

I’d say so. I’m only really interested in running around with 3-5. Maybe 8 or 10 max. Anymore feels like zerging to me and I’m not interested in that.

in WvW

Israel.7056

Just because Choo has 30 man zergs doesn’t make them a zerg guild. Zerg guilds are guilds that mindlessly run around and try to take everything just because they have the numbers to survive.

Choo has high coordination and can easily kill zergs x3 their size. Something tells me they wiped you one too many times.

They’re good at zerging and beating other zergers. But zerging isn’t really something I’d ever want to be good at.

They’re tactical but it’s hard to tell if any of them are any good individually since they’re almost always zerging.

If they’re all so good that they can easily win when outnumbered 3 to 1 then I think they should just run around with 5 and take on 15 at a time. If I saw them doing that regularly I’d transfer to SoR and apply to join them.

I see that they have value to their server for taking and holding objectives. Kind of like Icoa, KnT, HB, ND etc on BG. Someone’s gotta do the drudge work. But I don’t want to be in a guild that does the drudge work. I want to be in a guild that goes around with just a few people, doesn’t worry about objectives and just focuses on getting as many kills as possible. Zerging is usually pretty boring to me win or lose.

If they’d wiped me a lot I’d want to join them. The only SoR guilds that I’ve seen around that interest me are Laudanum, Vengeance and Caora Dhubh (sp?.) I’ve had some really good small group fights with those guys and they’ve really impressed me. Those guys rarely zerg, they usually have 4 or 5 wherever they go. Those are the kind of players I want to play with.

EDIT: I realized I forgot to mention a couple guilds. I’ve had some good fights with FEAR and CAPSLOCK.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

It’s a difference in playstyle I guess. I’m honestly not that interested in small scale stuff as it just seems to dull and stupidly imbalanced to me.

If I’d want to play 5v5 I’d be looking at another game with gameplay that works for it.

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I think this is what is appealing about WvW: variety and unpredictability.

There is opportunity for 1v1, 3v3, 6v6, 20v20, 9001v9001.

Each has their place and role in WvW.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

ok guys back to wvw. After 3 long hours of siege SoR garrison falls and BG takes control. thanks for SoR for fighting so long.

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Score update, pretty please? Has the SOR – TC score gap widened/narrowed/remained constant?

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

My favorite is 20 of us or so against 30-50 enemies. That seems to be a good number to withstand their sheer numbers long enough to out play them.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

@Jayne, you said kitten in your post! “kitten”!!!
Can’t believe this is happening! :P

Hilarious!

Apparently “posterior hats” is a filtered word.

This is pretty funny too:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2012

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Score update, pretty please? Has the SOR – TC score gap widened/narrowed/remained constant?

there you go :P

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

ok guys back to wvw. After 3 long hours of siege SoR garrison falls and BG takes control. thanks for SoR for fighting so long.

Yeah, we pretty much just siege it up real nice during NA prime…then hope for the best lol.

It’s like baking a cake everyday, and knowing you have to leave in out on the counter with the window open all night while you sleep. :/

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

I have to say that fight on SoR BL for garrison was fun, long but fun

Great use of siege on both sides, whoever was on that mortar at water gate firing at the cata’s was spot on

and loved the suicides trying to take down those trebs in the field

and if you had of held for 10 or so more minutes TC would have gotten bay, luckily i checked south gate before north to spot that Pink ninja crew :P

close but not close enough

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

I think this is what is appealing about WvW: variety and unpredictability.

There is opportunity for 1v1, 3v3, 6v6, 20v20, 9001v9001.

Each has their place and role in WvW.

Totally agree.

I would say this is the biggest draw for W3, despite all of the hackneyed and PvDoor tactics we all use.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Elshanna.3709

Elshanna.3709

Ahem! Somebody only showed half of the story, it was the evil griffon that started it knocking everyone down that it deserves to be spanked!!! Anyway it is a good idea that we get a duel between the 3 servers going a day or two before BG moves up if anybody is interested.

The meeting place for duels will be at the windmill area at champs or victors’ lodge or heroes depending which map it takes place. We can organize one here if we could have arrange for a duel timing and also a hands up on who is interested for a duel series :P

That video clearly shows a rabid plushie! Foaming at the mouth! Knocking down innocent bystanders! Alpaca was only trying to save the rest of the plushie community from contamination. Yay Alpaca, Savior of the Griffons! :P

As for the duels.. time and place and I’ll bring the popcorn!!

Elshie human elementalist
Sanctum of Rall – Hel
Team Plush Griffon

in WvW

spartanx.1364

@Vodka Cmon lets be honest we brought it back!

BTW Props to KnT EB was rough.

From Ridculy’s KnT EB crew, back at you Choo, was fun fights, much respect bro!

Like I said EB was rough our class comp was kitten and we just could not catch a break half of us where dead when ever we found yall x( It took us a while to get the all rolling all night.

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

Was on last night and got to enjoy a GArnished Toast Defense of the Hills. That was imo one hellva fight. SOr At one gate and An BG at the other .. MAn you guys are relentless an that constant sea of red … wow its a darn good thing the option to see blood on the ground is not on. the Hill side would of just pour out into the lake . We held numerous times an i gotta say you def made us earn it. Big props to Commander Madember(hope thats right ) First time following you round the map and you def stomp alot of kitten where ever you led us.
To the 6 Sor i dragged off the wall an to your deaths (you know who you are and yes the arrow cart help alot too)… it was my 4th learning to use an respect that focus skill.
To the SOR Thief that Nailed me coming out of the Water ( lol WHEre in theKitten did you come from ) . My hats off to you .. I def need you to teach me to play my thief.. I might even switch districts just to apprentice under you ..You one bad kitten chick/Dude (can never really tell).
and last but not Least.. For the PAINtrain Choo.. I hate to say it but you guys/girls Are fun to watch when you bum rush a site . Tarnish Coast would love to have you Crushing for us . I know i would .
As always much respect for Blackgate ..its Hard to talk good about a team whippin your kitten in points .. so ill say this .MAn i can’t wait till yall move up to tier one an ruin someone elses day/night.
I’d Be lying if i said SOr an BG haven’t taught me much …my seige placement and attacking skills are greatly ajusted now so thanks for the Knowlege you continue to provide us PVE’rs
Again much respect to u BOth.
GWEN
TArnished Coast Defender BL.
MEz {SIN}

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

in WvW

spartanx.1364

@Ethan where you talking about TCBL Hills? Because yall where hunkered down in that keep. Not to mention BG was constantly hitting us in our back at the Lake Tower.

Every time we brought our golems down into the water camp yall would treb them/mortar them? Your pirates must have some mighty fine looking glasses.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’ve been away from the front, but not away from the scores…

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

I remember the good ol’ days in Warhammer and DAOC where a “zerg” described 80-300 players.

20 players was not even a single warband in Warhammer. Sigh.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Typical score while I am at work or sleeping

BG 400-600
Everyone else: the rest

Shouldn’t be a surprise at this point.

in WvW

Ben Mason.8641

With a group of around 10 organized players a few well placed siege around a choke point with some cc. It is possible to hold off around 100 disorganized players. Zerg is a mostly mindless mob where each player is out for themselves and happens to be in a group of disorganized people. In my guilds off time i’ve joined some zerg’s theres a very basic plan and people barely help each other, ive had times where i was downed and could have easily been saved, only to bleed out as 30+ people watch.

AIM ~ Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Hey Blackgate, Toast, and Sanctum! Remember that long long drawn out fight in SoR map, garrison on reset night? Here are some clips for your enjoyment!

(P.S.
HB, it has been a great joy and learning experience fighting you guys, over and over and over for months now. I wish you the best in Tier 1, and may the better server win!)

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by MiasmicMist.1420)