This score update brought to you by the Zombie Coast

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4th Jan: BG/SoR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

@Spartanx ..

THose darn Golems put everyone on high Alert . JUst as soon as chat line lit up with even the possibility that a golem was on the Way .. Mass Panic set in. We know all to well how quickly yall can move golems ..Heck even i started runnin for a Panic room inside hills (there is none Apparently). I know that attack in the tower was a pain in the kitten .. After having to Watch Garrison- arah(flipped a million times) astral ( the new TREB Location ) Godsword ( the true pain in kitten for anyone to defend) and of course hills ..I now have a headache the size of a mack truck watching where the puple color (sor) pops up .. OUr Sentrys and Yaks have filed Lawsuits for our inability to offer highdamage insurance. ( apparently a very violent work enviroment) . The workers at are Keeps and towers Are on Strike .. One more Treb or cata bombing to their newly refinnished Stonewalls an they Are quiting for good.

That only means instead of reineforced gates an walls .. Cliffside an longview will be made out of Straw an mud. Our Incentive to lure your guilds (SOR an BG ) over to the Coast with Candy is failing miserable. We will now Try cookies laced with dollar bills. We have a very laxed sched. Killing begins Promptly At 8 and is over by 9 .. We encourage all forms of violence against clowns . lets face it .. they are not that funny in gw2. (circus storyline for the record). All campers in the JP will be given a free pass cause if you are there. that can only mean your teamates don’t miss u very much. O.S.H.A will be by later in Garrison to Demo safetly regulations for owning an operating a treb/arrowcart/catapult/ram. that eye incident will not go unpunnished.

afterwards all are invited to a 2 drink min mixer over in Godsword.. hell Thats where everyone goes to anyway ..Gates and doors unlocked as always. Vets outside will show u in and then promptly die at your feet. That will be all for now .. See ya at the Front (who are we kidding) heavily bunkered back line.
GWen
Tarnished Coast Defender

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

looks like HB already started their early celebration:

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/78846-blackgate-going-tier1-again/

I for one cant wait for new opponent in Tier 2, and I hope SoS and JQ make it tough for BG in Tier 1

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

I for one cant wait for new opponent in Tier 2, and I hope SoS and JQ make it tough for BG in Tier 1

Yeah had fun fighting SoR for like 9 weeks :P. I’m sure they will and we will give them hell back

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Spent some time with Alpaca and co. down at ze windmill the other day. See the end of the video for a taste of Alpaca’s cruel plushie-killing antics! :P Blocked in Germany, unfortunately. :<

Hey! Didn’t I show you the peg leg trick back when you were on SoR? :P

BTW, where can I find these duels? It seems like not enough people want to celebrate say goodbye to BG day…

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Who was that beast Guardian from TC that I was just dueling at Foghaven (BG BL)? Before we were interrupted by those 3-4 SOR (hope you got out alive, I barely did). I was the Charr Warrior.

You are awesome, sir/ma’am.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Great video by HB; ICoa is still new compared to this bunch but everything will come in time It’s great to be in a server with a highly respected guild… Here we come T1!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty and friends:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

That last update was so one hour ago.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Hey Blackgate, Toast, and Sanctum! Remember that long long drawn out fight in SoR map, garrison on reset night? Here are some clips for your enjoyment!

(P.S.
HB, it has been a great joy and learning experience fighting you guys, over and over and over for months now. I wish you the best in Tier 1, and may the better server win!)

Nice video.
Also it amuses me our Ascii stalker watched it…lol <3 ya mia.

BG and TC, it’s been nice fighting you both. BG best of luck in T1, TC lets give SBI hell!

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

TS goes down right when BG breaks down the watergate… can never catch a break haha.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Xirin.8593

TC making a push for 2nd!

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Durakone.5237

Durakone.5237

@Spartanx ..
O.S.H.A will be by later in Garrison to Demo safetly regulations for owning an operating a treb/arrowcart/catapult/ram. that eye incident will not go unpunnished.

afterwards all are invited to a 2 drink min mixer over in Godsword.. hell Thats where everyone goes to anyway ..Gates and doors unlocked as always. Vets outside will show u in and then promptly die at your feet.
GWen
Tarnished Coast Defender

This is the best post in the history of GW2 forums.

/Don’t forget to wipe your feet on our imported quaggan shaman and please sample the dolyak on your visit. (Fort Aspenwood said it was to die for.)

Dwhite Dynamite of the TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

@Spartanx ..
O.S.H.A will be by later in Garrison to Demo safetly regulations for owning an operating a treb/arrowcart/catapult/ram. that eye incident will not go unpunnished.

afterwards all are invited to a 2 drink min mixer over in Godsword.. hell Thats where everyone goes to anyway ..Gates and doors unlocked as always. Vets outside will show u in and then promptly die at your feet.
GWen
Tarnished Coast Defender

This is the best post in the history of GW2 forums.

/Don’t forget to wipe your feet on our imported quaggan shaman and please sample the dolyak on your visit. (Fort Aspenwood said it was to die for.)

LOL

in WvW

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

“We encourage all forms of violence against clowns . lets face it .. they are not that funny in gw2.”

Lmfao!

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I love TC, most people are cheerful, I’ve yet to run into lots of negativity.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Careful, they’re zombie in disguise. Once you’re in their territory asking fortheir cookies, they’ll come in mass and eat your brain especially Jayne :P

I hope there is no big surprise for BG, thus we will have a big push also tomorrow as [Thai] to guarantee the tier1, Be prepare! Oceanic! Really good fight with SoR/TC all along the past weeks, despite all the forum QQs, you all well deserved the praise and respect for your hard fighting for weeks. Kick SBI’s kitten for us, we leave you guys to settle our score at them at your leisure

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Score update from the lands of EB:

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Once again EB belongs to BG

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Careful, they’re zombie in disguise. Once you’re in their territory asking fortheir cookies, they’ll come in mass and eat your brain especially Jayne :P

What? Little ol’ me? I swear I was just trying to give you a better haircut .. the one you have now is so 1980s.

…. just a little off the top ….. lalalala.

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty (showing off my staff twirling skills)

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

Too much asura, not enough char.

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ok ok .. I just found a contact lens over in LV.. Eyeball still attached.. I warned you about that balista .. NOw O.S.H.A and P.E.T.A (for all the yak blasting…who knew they could talk) are stepping in an handing out fines.

For the 15 to 20 Bg who Crushed me like a Mack Truck.. I never knew i was that scary . oh and before i forget .. To the 10 to 15 Bg Who let me farm that Gold Node just long enough before eating my lunch and shoving me into that locker ..I say thank you those dam rich nodes are always on your side of the map. all we get is those freaking Copper nodes .. Who the hell needs copper i mean REALLY … (sorry ranting) . Grats on the steam roll of EGBG- Until i got to tier 2 . never really seen that done before .. but i do have some complaints . First of all ..somebody not saying who < left their underwear on the floor in my room while they Held it . And i know it was BG cause it plainly said" BG" on the back side and" Wear me THursday" on the frontside.

second of all Id like to point out that while you held our keep .. YA drank all the Koolaid , ate the last YAK porkchop and now the Dam Goats pregnant .. REALLY GUYS ..REALLY …….and less we forget .. the grafitti all over ther place.. THAt call BG for a good time 976 number was priceless. I can only imagine what SOR found in their KEEP.

On a serious note .. i hope im here for the BG send off ..You guys deserve it. That tier one team coming down to us will think they have cake walk running into us. I purpose Sor an TC ( For just the First week Of there Arrival )show them ON their borderlands JUst how kitten we really Are. We shall PAint oNe side red and one Side Purple and keep it that way. Also want to Point out that we will be serving Skritter Burgers friday back at the Garrison .. A word of warning though they Taste Like Skrittt!.
GWen
TArnished Coast Defender
Gold node farmer
Yak slapper

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

We at the Tarnished Coast know our keep-taking priorities. It goes, other people’s keeps -> ??? -> our own stuff

Attachments:

(edited by ykyk.2740)

in WvW

ykyk.2740

And a more recent score update

Attachments:

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Wow, TC within 1k of SOR. Will be fun watching the next 48 hours play out.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

I purpose Sor an TC ( For just the First week Of there Arrival )show them ON their borderlands JUst how kitten we really Are. We shall PAint oNe side red and one Side Purple and keep it that way.

Ummm…no thanks.

I can only speak for myself of course, so this shouldn’t be construed as server opinion. After the fairly blatant collaboration this week between ya’ll and BG, I don’t want anything to do with this. Yeah, I know, it was a smart move for points and all that. And from a purely strategic standpoint it makes sense, for both servers. Speaking for myself only, I will be gunning for TC only…at least for awhile. Sorry, but I just can’t stand some kind of temporary blind collusion for the sake of point posturing. Personally, I don’t give a hoot for points in W3, all I care about is keeping the map painted blue, keeping enemies in the dirt, and having good fights along the way. I won’t play politics in W3, save that for the real world. And if not doing so causes us to drop rank, so be it. Again, just my personal opinion.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

(edited by Obsidian.1328)

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

I kind of want TC to win so that SOR can have a different color and spot in EB. Is that wrong?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Wow, TC within 1k of SOR. Will be fun watching the next 48 hours play out.

Here’s the latest, just for you!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

I kind of want TC to win so that SOR can have a different color and spot in EB. Is that wrong?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Lol…yeah me too.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

(edited by Obsidian.1328)

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Denizens of Blackgate! As a little going away (from T2) fun-time activity, tomorrow night REV will be hosting a Plush Griffon zerg. Exact time and choice of borderland shall be disclosed…never! Just be online tomorrow evening and look for us. :> Plush Griffon tonics will be passed out, but we also recommend bringing extras for yourself!

Oh yeah, and you get to be on YouTube. Remember to look for the REV tags tomorrow night in WvW. It’s gonna be loads of fun!

Edit: The forums aren’t playing very nice lately…

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

SOR would still stay the same color. Color is based on standing not place the week before. If TC takes second in a close match they would remain in 3rd place. Hell even if they managed 1st they would still probably remain in 3rd on the standings.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

I feel you. When we moved up to T2, you have no idea how happy I was to be red, simply so that we started in a different position than green!

Anyone here from the ABSTRACT [BAWF] Guild? I just want to know why it is you guys keep jumping servers, I saw you in the last couple months playing for Yaks Bend, Then CD and now Blackgate…..

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

I feel you. When we moved up to T2, you have no idea how happy I was to be red, simply so that we started in a different position than green!

Anyone here from the ABSTRACT [BAWF] Guild? I just want to know why it is you guys keep jumping servers, I saw you in the last couple months playing for Yaks Bend, Then CD and now Blackgate…..

I for one am not looking forward to being red. Lowlands keep is best keep.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

We [Thai] also will hold a WvW call out for all our guildies to attend WvW today (GMT+7 20.00) for practicing our tactic and stuff. Be prepare!, Oceanic SoR/TC

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

We [Thai] also will hold a WvW call out for all our guildies to attend WvW today (GMT+7 20.00) for practicing our tactic and stuff. Be prepare!, Oceanic SoR/TC

What oceanic?

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in WvW

ykyk.2740

The…5 of us per map will strive to make life as difficult as possible!

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

This is disappointing. I want to 1v1 as many BG as possible before they leave!! Come play with me, BG. Maybe we can arrange something if nobody wants to do a “say goodbye to blackgate” day

in WvW

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

I was going to post this exact same thing until I read your post ykyk. At any rate BG Oceanics, good luck in T1, SOS Oceanic will have plenty of players for you to fight, unlike us.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

lol, seriously! I was about to write something similar as well, but well…you beat me.

@ [Thai], Good luck with target/tactic practice against sitting ducks and well, the rest of the 40+ something from other guilds that accompany you.

All things aside, good luck in T1.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Apologies to the SoR bros that were trying to nail me thru the wall behind champ harpy. Got stuck there a few mins before you rolled thru, was hoping maybe one of you would pull me out but nothing like that occurred. Eventually had to WP out after my ’you’re in battle no wp’ing’ cooldown went away.

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Score update please!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

BG: 228,679
SoR: 115,503
TC: 109,782

Potential Points:

BG: 260
SOR: 260
TC: 175

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Live from the Tarnished Coast Thunderdome its your Wednesday Night UPDATE!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Ummm…no thanks.

I can only speak for myself of course, so this shouldn’t be construed as server opinion. After the fairly blatant collaboration this week between ya’ll and BG, I don’t want anything to do with this.

Every time someone says this, it becomes more funny.

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I for one am not looking forward to being red. Lowlands keep is best keep.

Well, we’ll just have to do something about that next week then.

in WvW

Posted by: cannedflame.3597

cannedflame.3597

This is how my night went on SoRBL (as a Coaster):

Around eleven PM server time (PST), BG shows up at RedBriar with somewhere around 15-20. With the obscene amount of siege we had at briar, we fend off a number of attacks from several angles, but their hearts were not really in it since BG was preoccupied in taking Hills. So, BG forces finally withdraw from Briar.

We had around 7-10 defending, so we were pretty stoked on our little victory. Some time passes, and we start getting restless. Kiyo suggests putting up a treb in vale to hit the inner walls of bay, so 3 or 4 of us go to do that. Shortly after we get our treb up, swords go up at vale. “Uh… Why is vale contested?” Kiyo asks. We go down the hill and see around ten BG ganking the camp NPCs. We scuffle, and soon I’m walking back from spawn to the tower… Which is under assault by AT LEAST 40 BG.

Well played, BG.

So for the next 5 minutes, I get repeatedly stomped as I try to make it to the door so I can man the siege. The three or four defenders left in the tower did all they could, but it was only a matter of time.

This one warrior kept bowing and beckoning to me every time he would see me walking back from spawn, so I thought he might be looking to duel. So I’d clash with him a good distance from his buddies when able. I think his intentions were not entirely honorable, because d/d eles and thieves would gank me every time I’d think its 1v1. So I hope they aren’t too sour about me /laughing at them when I pulled them into the legendary guards.

By this time, it was lookin like a spawn camping session, so I headed over to TCBL for a while before logging for the night.

Beware those BG fellas… it may look like they are retreating, but they are just rousing reinforcements!

Human Necromancer Marrow Doomherald – Charr Guardian Karn Aegispaw
Norn Warrior Teun Vallensson – Human Thief Roland Whelan
Guild Creator of Born of Ice and Fire [BIF]

in WvW

Posted by: Pisnaz.6428

Pisnaz.6428

Sorry for all the TC guys I smashed in the face with my cannon off of SM. Sorry for the mass murder fueled by Asuran grief tainted with Mesmer rage when you finally destroyed it, I loved that cannon.

We had a good battle going outside overlook with our smallish groups. You broke us finally as our zerg waited at the walls watching Veloka. Props to you guys It seems you understand the nuances of tactics and defense better than what is becoming BG’s zerg nation. Seen some nice things done by both TC and SoR that have me cursing as well as grinning and while we love to hate you we will miss you I feel. Keep up the good work and maybe we will face each other again, just leave my cannons alone! :P

in WvW

Posted by: Puppychow.2563

Puppychow.2563

TC – from MDS and IDes..the 5 of us had fun tangoing with your zergs in Godsword all night.

Having a very Alamo stand off in that hut was the highlight of it all.