4th Jan: BG/SoR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

It’s a pleasure to see how friendly most of TC forum posters are unlike all other servers. Tier1’s forum QQers will be much worse im sure, so we’re going to miss you zombie coast!

Two more days to enjoy the fight with TC/SoR!, See you in the battlefield in an hour or two!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I gotta hand it to Choo for killing BG pugs with their portal bomb tactics. Sooner or later, the pugs will learn how to properly counter a completely stationary ball of players.

5 Necros = bye bye ball.
5 Warhammers = bye bye ball.

It works extremely well right now. I recommend to keep on doing it that way our pug’s can learn to counter it now than later in tier 1.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Pisnaz.6428

Pisnaz.6428

Score update…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Furgerat.7842

Furgerat.7842

I kind of want TC to win so that SOR can have a different color and spot in EB. Is that wrong?

I feel you. When we moved up to T2, you have no idea how happy I was to be red, simply so that we started in a different position than green!

Anyone here from the ABSTRACT [BAMF] Guild? I just want to know why it is you guys keep jumping servers, I saw you in the last couple months playing for Yaks Bend, Then CD and now Blackgate…..

I informed our fearless leader of this post. More or less a small group of old DAOC players trying new servers out looking for some small man guilds to run with before they eliminate free Xfers.

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

(edited by Furgerat.7842)

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Ahoy ye mangy muts and landlubbers!

It be a great o’ pillagin’ ‘n plunderin’ ‘da wares and booty o’ BG and SoR.

While ye be a great adversary, we be learnin’ yer tricks and be a’ watchin yer ways.

And ’ta da Icoa Commander I be killin on ’da BG BL last night at Northeast Supply.

Thank ye for ’da plundarrrr!

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

To the two SoR players helping BG take Longview on TCBL this morning .. well that was interesting. It was also puzzling why the BG guys didn’t take you out either. Must be a mutual admiration society!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Trolling…

Doesn’t understand how to counter it.

It works extremely well right now. I recommend to keep on doing it that way I can learn to counter it now rather than later in tier 1.

It really is an interesting strategy when implemented correctly. Working on the timing and the mobility is definitely a challenge and the overall scheme is always being tweaked and is most certainly far from perfect.

To the two SoR players helping BG take Longview on TCBL this morning .. well that was interesting. It was also puzzling why the BG guys didn’t take you out either. Must be a mutual admiration society!

There was actually one instance back when IOJ was still in the tier, where we rolled up on the NW tower in a BL that was owned by IOJ. I would say there was a small force of BG, maybe about 20 randoms with 2 rams on the door. We proceeded to wipe them, but noticed that the people ramming didn’t see/didn’t want to acknowledge us and just kept on ramming the door. We actually waited to see if they would break down the door for us as we watched, and they got it down to about 3% before they realized what was going on. It gave us quite a laugh.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

I gotta hand it to Choo for killing BG pugs with their portal bomb tactics. Sooner or later, the pugs will learn how to properly counter a completely stationary ball of players.

5 Necros = bye bye ball.

It works extremely well right now. I recommend to keep on doing it that way our pug’s can learn to counter it now than later in tier 1.

Do you pull your punches on our “Pugs”? Is that some unwritten rule that your never supposed to portal bomb a pug group or something?

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

5 Necros = bye bye ball.

Do you pull your punches on our “Pugs”? Is that some unwritten rule that your never supposed to portal bomb a pug group or something?

What? I think you took what I said wrong. There is no sarcasm at all in my post. I am complimenting your portal bomb strategy as it is working right now. (This next part isn’t sarcasm) I ask that you keep doing it so our pugs learn to counter it now rather than trying to learn in tier 1.

Relax man.

Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

5 Necros = bye bye ball.

What? I think you took what I said wrong. There is no sarcasm at all in my post. I am complimenting your portal bomb strategy as it is working right now. (This next part isn’t sarcasm) I ask that you keep doing it so our pugs learn to counter it now rather than trying to learn in tier 1.

Relax man.

The sarcasm was obvious.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

The sarcasm was obvious.

There was no sarcasm -.- ugh, just move on. Good gravy. Sooo touchy.

Blackgate

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

The sarcasm was obvious.

Blackgate

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

The sarcasm was obvious.

Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

5 Necros = bye bye ball.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

There was actually one instance back when IOJ was still in the tier, where we rolled up on the NW tower in a BL that was owned by IOJ. I would say there was a small force of BG, maybe about 20 randoms with 2 rams on the door. We proceeded to wipe them, but noticed that the people ramming didn’t see/didn’t want to acknowledge us and just kept on ramming the door. We actually waited to see if they would break down the door for us as we watched, and they got it down to about 3% before they realized what was going on. It gave us quite a laugh.

In fact I was there when it happened during the IoJ times… And in fact i wasn’t paying attention, so “didn’t see” is the right option for that incident.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

In fact I was there when it happened during the IoJ times… And in fact i wasn’t paying attention, so “didn’t see” is the right option for that incident.

I figured that was the case, just wasn’t sure tbh. Glad you could provide some clarification. I’ve definitely had my cases of looking away for two seconds and coming back to my dead body. Good times all around ^^

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Here’s the latest .. enjoy!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Well Blackgate it’s time to say goodbye. We will go from hated enemies to respected opponents, at least until we meet again. We’ve kept it interesting and spicy both in game and on forums for the past 8 weeks. It has been a blast I won’t lie, not sure I would have wanted to spend the last 2 months with anyone else.

You are going to fight my 2 favorite servers after SoR, JQ (the first love of my life and TW’s original home) and SoS (the server with the highest concentration of brawler guilds out there). Both are amazing servers. I am personally quite jealous that you get to fight SoS, those guys are so much fun, probably the best fights TW has had in its GW2 history.

Until we meet again BG, good luck up there.
/salute

Here are some highlights from the past 8 weeks:

TW v TL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pPzUPzsng8
TW v KnT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6AiuOPsW5Q&feature=youtu.be
TW v IoJ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx3lcmZNh_8
TW v BG/ICOA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42OUofmUmwE
TW v HB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGn-6d_W-rk
TW v ICOA/URGE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1juwjhdptYE
TW v KnT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SNfIhI5dco
TW v PINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPzUIvPH7TE

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Kevin.7914

Kevin.7914

I kind of want TC to win so that SOR can have a different color and spot in EB. Is that wrong?

I feel you. When we moved up to T2, you have no idea how happy I was to be red, simply so that we started in a different position than green!

Anyone here from the ABSTRACT [BAMF] Guild? I just want to know why it is you guys keep jumping servers, I saw you in the last couple months playing for Yaks Bend, Then CD and now Blackgate…..

I informed our fearless leader of this post. More or less a small group of old DAOC players trying new servers out looking for some small man guilds to run with before they eliminate free Xfers.

simple answer is in the beginning alot of our first choice servers had 2-4 hour WvW Que times. there is only 3 of us and we wanted to play together so we bounced around trying to find servers with at least 1 map with no Que time. now that the WvW Ques are basically gone or atleast 1-2 maps with no Que times we have been testing out a couple servers to see if we can find any people that run around solo or are interested in running a group of 5-10 people roaming around ganking.

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Long-ish video of some fun fights in SoR bl yesterday between TW + others and HB + others. Remember, don’t die to these noobs

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Long-ish video of some fun fights in SoR bl yesterday between TW + others and HB + others. Remember, don’t die to these noobs

“Don’t die” to HB, is easier said than done.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

5 Necros = bye bye ball.

Heck no blackgate practically invented the turtle and certianly we were the most effective in (ab)using it in its glory days … im sure theres an old SBI/JQ/BG tier 1 thread around here somewhere we could dig up

Anyhow weve trended away from it since it got smashed with a nerf bat (back in oct i think).

1 week after we were usin it to pwn up tier 1 (actually lead that week untill like thurs) after much screeming ultimately AOE heals went from infinite targets to 5 targets.

Portal bombing was and remains a completely legit tactic and honestly easier to counter than people think now days… its why HB uses it less frequently now than previously: works well vs pugs and disorganized guilds, but a good coordinated guild zerg can rip a turtle apart in a matter of seconds.

Also the aoe heals in this game are now << aoe dps over a prolonged period of time… wasnt the case before the healin nerf.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

(edited by Tammuz.7361)

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

“Don’t die” to HB, is easier said than done.

Don’t be so down on yourself. As you are on the same server as HB, it would be immensely difficult for you to die at the hands of any of their members while in WvW.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Ummm…no thanks.

I can only speak for myself of course, so this shouldn’t be construed as server opinion. After the fairly blatant collaboration this week between ya’ll and BG, I don’t want anything to do with this.

Every time someone says this, it becomes more funny.

Meh, hardly. It wasn’t happening before this week really, but it’s fairly common knowledge right now. Ask around a bit.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Ummm…no thanks.

I can only speak for myself of course, so this shouldn’t be construed as server opinion. After the fairly blatant collaboration this week between ya’ll and BG, I don’t want anything to do with this.

Meh, hardly. It wasn’t happening before this week really, but it’s fairly common knowledge right now. Ask around a bit.

Yep, that deal with BG is awesome, especially when I woke up this morning to see TCBL entirely green and their zerg camping us at our spawn ….. wait, what?

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Hehe. Sorry Obsidian, but it is a bit funny. Whenever I see accusations of intentional and collaborated 2v1s, it always gives me a clue how much experience the accuser has in WvW. Not more than a month ago, you thought there were map completion points in the jumping puzzles. So … I’m pretty sure you just haven’t participated in WvW enough to understand the difference between how things can appear, based on observed actions of your opponents, and what’s really going on.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Ummm…no thanks.

Personal opinions of either server aside, an organized alliance with TC is illogical due to the fact that we need them to be in third place, by a considerable amount, in order to gain maximum rating for tier 1. Sorry, but the system was designed by a masochist that enjoys watching servers get beaten into the ground for a few decimal points of rating.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in WvW

Posted by: Hygeria.9538

Hygeria.9538

This is how my night went on SoRBL (as a Coaster):

Around eleven PM server time (PST), BG shows up at RedBriar with somewhere around 15-20. With the obscene amount of siege we had at briar, we fend off a number of attacks from several angles, but their hearts were not really in it since BG was preoccupied in taking Hills. So, BG forces finally withdraw from Briar.

We had around 7-10 defending, so we were pretty stoked on our little victory. Some time passes, and we start getting restless. Kiyo suggests putting up a treb in vale to hit the inner walls of bay, so 3 or 4 of us go to do that. Shortly after we get our treb up, swords go up at vale. “Uh… Why is vale contested?” Kiyo asks. We go down the hill and see around ten BG ganking the camp NPCs. We scuffle, and soon I’m walking back from spawn to the tower… Which is under assault by AT LEAST 40 BG.

-Cut-

I gotta say that was really funny. We were keeping that tower for so long and noticed SoR and BG were so focused on Hills that we could have sieged Bay. Sadly about 5 people can never seem to go for much without 30+ having to roll them over.
We even tried to take Bay when SoR had it and the hungry BG zerg swept it under our hard work.. :P
Also shout out to EA guild from BG, I had a lot of aggression towards all the skilled guardians and mesmers you guys have. (I was constantly facing 2 of them around BW in TC BL, they definitely don’t give up)

Some random [TCLU] guy.
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

The UNITED SERVER peace talks have come to a end . The New treaty states as follow.
1. That all Enemy Shall be dispatched according to his or her playstyle.. (unless ofcourse you are secretly working for us).
2. That all duels common an uncommon be conducted between the hours of 1am to 1:01 am an only near ledgendary defenders where they can (ahem ) refereee Fairly .
3. YAks will now be retrofitted with hazmat kits<bomb suits an a mobile TOW missle for any UNFriendly UNITS.
4. All tower upgrades will no longer come with Reinforced walls or gates( as really they seem to be useless). Instead a new upgrade will be added in the form of a Chuck Norris Clone for the same asking price of a Golem suit. we understand that this will decimate any 40 man/woman zerg teams bum rushing a keep / tower so we will offer a Jean Cluade VAn dame Clone to aid in your efforts to offset the balance. (lol who are we kidding).
5. All zergs numbering or grouping up in sizes of 5 or more shall have to pay a toll tax . these dirt roads don’t fix themselfs an all that foot tracfic will have to managed to keep that monsoon cloud of dust down whenever you storm a wall , hut ,cave ,lumbermill, walmart,bestbuy,or pizza shack.errr gettin off topic ….you get the point.
6. If you are simply mapping /capping and or POI’ing … we strongly suggest u do so naked or at least down to your skivies. Not really sure if will stop in violence that will come your way .. but im in desperate need to see somthing Funny. THat will do nicely. I might even run with ya .. we will start a movment .. WE’ll call it GUILDSTOCK 2013.
7. We’ve notice an alarming amount of bodies lying about in pretaining maps .(mostly ours ) and i must say this trend has to stop . If you kill them .. Bury them . Its bad enough they don’t have any loot but to trip over them on the way to ruins .. Thats just a pain .
8. ummm nap time ..we shall continue after i have my milk an cookies.

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender and current armour repair specialist.

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

in WvW

Posted by: Durakone.5237

Durakone.5237

Gwen

9. The current top server’s breakout commanders shall be substituted by Trahearne, who must be prevented from immediately committing seppuku and stay alive in order to capture a point.

10. Mesmer clones and ranger pets must wear bright orange vests to assist those who would otherwise mistake them for extra combatants and flee for safety.

11. Individuals choosing to show off their legendary weapons shall now have a small chance to drop legendary precursors when defeated.

12. Thieves and mesmers shall be able to remain invisible for the entire duration of their stay in WvW, even when attacking. To balance this buff, all other professions will gain the power to fly like in dragon kitten.

Dwhite Dynamite of the TC

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

I think we managed well enough, Ardon

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Gwen

9. The current top server’s breakout commanders shall be substituted by Trahearne, who must be prevented from immediately committing seppuku and stay alive in order to capture a point.

10. Mesmer clones and ranger pets must wear bright orange vests to assist those who would otherwise mistake them for extra combatants and flee for safety.

11. Individuals choosing to show off their legendary weapons shall now have a small chance to drop legendary precursors when defeated.

12. Thieves and mesmers shall be able to remain invisible for the entire duration of their stay in WvW, even when attacking. To balance this buff, all other professions will gain the power to fly like in dragon kitten.

I got to the orange vests and I almost died. I can just see the pet bear in a orange vest with a duck hunting hat.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Jayne.9251

13. Every person that posts a negative comment on the forums will instantly be turned into a clucking chicken once they enter WvW. This “special” buff will last until they come back on here and say something nice.

14. Trebs will be used for sending the opposing team big bright boxes of cookies. And there is absolutely no way these cookies will really be trojan horses .. nope, nosiree. *whistles

15. If a map is owned by one team entirely they will be forced into doing the choreography from the broadway show A Chorus Line. No matter where they are or what they’re doing, they’ll suddenly be manically dancing on map for the next 10 minutes. (One, singular sensation, every little step we take …. )

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Last time posting for me in this thread since tomorrow is reset. Good game to all SoR and BG. It has been challenging. It has been fun. Always both and never neither.

P.S. I like the Tempest Wolves. They have good strategy and are highly organized. I just thought it would be nice to give credit where credit is due. Finally, there is a thief from TW who runs a circuit in the BLs to keep certain areas contested. To you sir, I say good job and may you rot in hell for your skills. Seriously – good job you little asuran word filtered for good sportsmanship.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

I think the breakout NPC for the leading point scorer should be changed to Logan Thackery and instead of being incredibly hard to kill and being useful, he would spend the majority of the battle in downed state, running away or just emoting while shouting “Not the face!1”

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Last time posting for me in this thread since tomorrow is reset. Good game to all SoR and BG. It has been challenging. It has been fun. Always both and never neither.

P.S. I like the Tempest Wolves. They have good strategy and are highly organized. I just thought it would be nice to give credit where credit is due. Finally, there is a thief from TW who runs a circuit in the BLs to keep certain areas contested. To you sir, I say good job and may you rot in hell for your skills. Seriously – good job you little asuran word filtered for good sportsmanship.

That’s the mark of a great WvW guild, and a great team player. While the bulk of the server is off collecting karma and loot bags, this guy is keeping swords crossed over your way points and thinking your holdings are being hit. Although I’m sure he ganks players for a loot bag here and there every chance he gets.

Good stuff TW … although Indo can go take a hike.

Kidding!

It’s been fun SoR, forum drama and all. After two months I think it goes without saying that we could use a break from each other. But whether it’s in T1, T2 or anywhere else, something tells me we’ll be seeing each other again. The grand reunion. Good luck in your upcoming week and future matches.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Indo.8629

Thank you, and it has been a pleasure and an honor fighting you TC guys also. You remind me a lot of SoR attitude wise. If there wasn’t a JQ or SoR, I’d roll with you pirates any day.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Indo.8629

That’s the mark of a great WvW guild, and a great team player. While the bulk of the server is off collecting karma and loot bags, this guy is keeping swords crossed over your way points and thinking your holdings are being hit. Although I’m sure he ganks players for a loot bag here and there every chance he gets.

Good stuff TW … although Indo can go take a hike.

Kidding!

It’s been fun SoR, forum drama and all. After two months I think it goes without saying that we could use a break from each other. But whether it’s in T1, T2 or anywhere else, something tells me we’ll be seeing each other again. The grand reunion. Good luck in your upcoming week and future matches.

Now now, the forums would have been boring without me admit it. :P

It’s been fun BG, really. All posturing aside, the last 8 weeks have definitely kept us involved in the game more than we would have against other opponents, the only thing better would have been fighting SoS’ brawler guilds, they have so many good open field guilds it’s not even funny. T1 is going to be ridiculous full of brawler guilds. With HB from BG and the countless SoS guilds half of me wants to just xfer back to JQ for a week to fight them AND you at the same time.

Edit: I try to move TW to HB zones when possible when it’s called out so I mentioned them. But KnT in EB lately and ICOA, with their newly discovered but still needing a lot of improvement turtle, have started brawling a lot lately too. So props to your two guilds for getting out there and doing more open field stuff and trying to improve over the weeks.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Now Indo, we both know the only way that could happen would be you going home to JQ

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Last chance to 1v1 tomorrow! Cmon Blackgate, where are your duelist? Show yourselves!

in WvW

Indo.8629

Now Indo, we both know the only way that could happen would be you going home to JQ

I get at least 3-4 tells and 5-6 mails per week seeing/asking if we want to go back. There are a really good group of people on that server.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

To the Sylvari SOR p/d thief from [FEAR]: Good fight. Must have lasted 10 minutes going back and forth with neither of us able to take the other down. Fun fight.

Thanks.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

To the Sylvari SOR p/d thief from [FEAR]: Good fight. Must have lasted 10 minutes going back and forth with neither of us able to take the other down. Fun fight.

Thanks.

FEAR appreciates the nice comments towards us so far

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Live from BG BL, "Attack of the killer Griffins!

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I ran into the plush griffon zerg Quaggan tonic style peg legs blazing and it was quite lulzy, but the aggressive non tonic BG pugs ruined it pretty fast -.-

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

That’s the main reason why we are winning in this time slot

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

5 Necros = bye bye ball.

We portal bomb HB, ICoA, etc. We see a group of BG/TC whoever. We bomb. So making it sound like we scout and are like oooo BG pug lets bomb them…. is false. Have to say our fights in your garrison are epic.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

5 Necros = bye bye ball.

We portal bomb HB, ICoA, etc. We see a group of BG/TC whoever. We bomb. So making it sound like we scout and are like oooo BG pug lets bomb them…. is false. Have to say our fights in your garrison are epic.

Well we don’t always bomb obviously we have been trying out some new stuff here and there this week. I do laugh when people call [Choo] a “zerg guild” considering the fact how organized we are as a guild. Considering we do take on groups double our size and larger sometimes with ease. We’ve learned a lot from playing against BG for so many weeks and we’ve become a lot stronger as you have seen. It’s really cool to see how powerful our guild is now than before, and how much of a presence we have on the battlefield.

Been a fun month of two now Blackgate. Both BG and SoR have learned many things from each other and it’s shown. Best of luck in T1 and we hope to see you battle us again very soon.

- Mikael

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Score update please!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: dohktug.8397

dohktug.8397

Finally, there is a thief from TW who runs a circuit in the BLs to keep certain areas contested. To you sir, I say good job and may you rot in hell for your skills. Seriously – good job you little asuran word filtered for good sportsmanship.

/wave

I will say, you guys keep me on my toes. I think my favorite time was the previous week when there were a couple people randomly firing cannons and mortars just trying to mess up my approaches. Definitely made it more entertaining.

Nohkturnal[TW]
Sanctum of Rall
War doesn’t determine who’s right, war determines who’s left.