Sprawl.3891

please post vids of killing bad underleveled zergers in the wvw forum

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

(edited by Moderator)

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Very impressive regardless if they were upleveled or spec’d glass cannon.

This video shows excellent set of teamwork between 3x players. Yes, IoJ could have killed them if their players made the right choices.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Color me impressed.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

Ouch :// the pensive, nervous, twitchy, scared to commit, don’t want to die, but don’t want to dive hive mind zerg.

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Thunderbrew.7034

Thunderbrew.7034

It amazes me there wasnt one decent thief in that group with the sense
to get back to your lines and start dropping you. At the very least, all they
needed to do was bum rush you.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: snizzle.6143

snizzle.6143

Sweet gameplay. Havent seen a ranged group jet.

But how do you found such a big group of idiots as opponents?
Only one d/d elementalist with stability or teleport and a gapcloser could crush your control.

Hixi Pixi – The Elementalist -Asura – Riverside (ger) – (Zornig)

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Heru.5427

Heru.5427

Nice PuG bashing, good use of chokes. It’s definitely not 30 people you are up against though.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Yeah, definitely not 30 and atleast 1/4 of them probably were having lag issues (there will always be people in the zergs with lag issues, both for internet/cliente problems), but that doesn’t diminish what you did.

It’s funny how the zerg mentality takes across everyone on it though, seriously haha.
Awesome teamwork and nice play, kudos.

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

(edited by Dan.8709)

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Not really impressive but still a great job and a nice coordinated group Always appreciate footage of good groups stomping bigger zergs

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

How was it not impressive?

Each time I see a post of few vs many, it’s always exagerate and it’s more like 5 premade vs 10 pug.

This time it’s actually 5 players vs a bio mass. They might not be 30, but they are a looot of players.

It’s the first time I see a real few vs zerg that seems real. And if you check the combo field and the timing, they are very good togheter.

Yeah the zerg had upleveled and prolly laggy player, but that’s like that for every zerg.

The premade did an awesome job here, and I think it was really impressive. But I agree they got a bit lucky that no thief decided to pop invis and focus one of them down, since the Ele was glassy.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I’d say it’s impressive that you were unlike 95% of the players and actually fought. 95% would have ran for it.

I’m not impressed simply because you killed a bunch of really, really bad players. Nothing against your play style, but theirs. There is no excuse for losing to 4 people, especially elementalists using staff. Nobody pushed, nobody CC’d, and no body knew what they were doing.

I wish I could fight more enemies like that.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Just because they weren’t good (enemies) doesn’t diminish this frankly. Brilliant work there, and they clearly worked very well together. A mass of bad people should still bend that tiny group over.

Aurora Glade [EU]

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: swilkers.5938

swilkers.5938

A premade on vent facing a pug of players just doing whatever. Not really impressive especially against elementalists in a choke point. You probably would have the same kills in a siege situation. Neither are really brag worthy.

Blackgate Server
Charr – Ranger
Human – Guardian

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

A premade on vent facing a pug of players just doing whatever. Not really impressive especially against elementalists in a choke point. You probably would have the same kills in a siege situation. Neither are really brag worthy.

Make a 4 man party and do this yourself. I await the video.

It’s very impressive. Most of the time you’ll never pull this off simply because of say, mesmer curtain pulls or something.

Aurora Glade [EU]

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

Good movie but If i were in that zerg group, you’d had me fear your kitten before you even get to that chokepoint

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Aodh.6418

Aodh.6418

All of the people saying that the video is not impressive should post up one of them doing it. Shouldn’t be a problem since you seem to think it’s so easy. Y

Jessica Locke – Ranger
Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
http://www.youtube.com/aodhnitola - http://www.twitch.tv/aodhnitola

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Aodh.6418

Aodh.6418

Accidentally posted that early, can’t seem to find an edit button so excuse the double post.

Yes most of the enemies were not 80 and no they were not coordinated. Yes, staff eles have ridiculous AoE and tons of combo fields. Had they not used the fields so well together I doubt that fight would have happened. I do think that one good thief/Mesmer/etc could have ripped them up, but that didn’t happen.

Jessica Locke – Ranger
Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
http://www.youtube.com/aodhnitola - http://www.twitch.tv/aodhnitola

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Sounds like jealousy. Were you one of the 30? haha

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Now do it on something that isn’t a DD Elementalist….

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: swilkers.5938

swilkers.5938

Make a 4 man party and do this yourself. I await the video.

It’s very impressive. Most of the time you’ll never pull this off simply because of say, mesmer curtain pulls or something.

Sorry that you find this disparaging but you made my point in your own response. No mesmers were doing anything. No opposing players were using CC’s, no soldiers were charging and a large amount were being upped to 80. This wasn’t open field battle, it was a choke point. These players were terrible and may as well be in the lords room in SM. I believe that you caught lightning in a bottle and have a fraps of it. What does my opinion matter anyway?

Blackgate Server
Charr – Ranger
Human – Guardian

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Ivano.2604

Ivano.2604

With all respect, it looks fake.
I ve never met a zerg moving that way, holding attacks or stop running when in range, noone in your party has ever been a primary target, their ranged class didn’t even worry about actually get in position, they just “hold”; and the larger group just waiting on the backline their “turn”

Elite PvP Raiders [PvP] – Fissure of Woe
Kaosberg De Lay
Deflora Pulzelle

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

The hell? that isn’t a dagger/dagger ele o.O that’s a staff ele.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

(edited by LieutenantGoogle.7326)

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Good vid… it’s insane they had no mesmer/thief… one good shatter bomb to end it all.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Follidus.8027

Follidus.8027

So noob, ugh like if that was me in that zerg you guys would stand no chance ugh.

Also, it wasn’t 4v30, I stopped the video several times and counted. At first you can clearly only count 24 people on the supply camp, and then they only had 22 later because 2 died at the supply camp and they never resed.

ugh but like if that was anyone with a brain in that zerg you’d be super dead. ugh.

Cause I ain’t perfect, I never said I was.
But now they’re hating cause a brotha finally got some buzz
www.twitch.tv/Follidus – Team Absolute Legends

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Zoose.1640

Zoose.1640

Follidus is such a troll <3

Thanks for all the feedback guys. If you want to watch more of this stuff, Skovos, Knockout, and myself pretty much do this every night on my stream. It doesn’t ALWAYS turn out this well, but for the most part we take on zergs and get outmanned in many many of our battles. I’ll post more stuff like this, but if you just check the other video on my youtube channel you can see a more legit 3v10+.

Cheers!

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Emerge.9640

Emerge.9640

Great video! Ignore the mindless lemming haters, we need more groups like you guys out there.

ROAM | Oink | TLP

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

That wasn’t quite 30 unless you want to count minions and pets. :p

Still, well fought. You used the terrain to your advantage and you coordinated aoe’s and cc quite effectively.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Awesome stuff
Don’t listen to the whiners, nothing wrong with sharing a decent WvW video on the forums.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Well played, must have been quite embarrassing for that zerg.

-KNT- BG

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

very nice ppls

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Nice to see. I love to fight big groups while outmanned. The hesitancy to actually go out there and fight makes it possible for smaller organized groups to get the win.

You don’t always win but the feeling you get is certainly more rewarding than running over single players with 30 people or in this case losing to four of them. Must’ve been crushing.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Malyck.1930

Malyck.1930

Nice vid guys, always fun to see a smaller group taking on numbers and being successful. Glad to hear you guys are having fun out there.

Malykx – Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

The hell? that isn’t a dagger/dagger ele o.O that’s a staff ele.

Oh, my bad. I derped.

I watched it on my phone and didn’t notice the staff on my 4 inch screen.
Although I should of picked it by the amount of ground target AoE.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: BarnabyMalong.7561

BarnabyMalong.7561

Just because they weren’t good (enemies) doesn’t diminish this frankly. Brilliant work there, and they clearly worked very well together. A mass of bad people should still bend that tiny group over.

It really baffles me that some are discounting the teamwork that these four have. Yes, the zerg wasn’t 30 (it was 24-28—so what, he rounded up…as would most everyone), but as has been already said, even a pug the size of that could easily decimate a party of four. The party’s timing and coordination was pretty great—it was entertaining at the very least. There were a couple instances where I’d have done something different, but that’s conjecture (opinion, like everyone else’s flaming)—neither here nor there. They got the job done. All that rant (if you can call it that) aside, I enjoyed watching the teamwork and I’d like to see more—maybe against a mini zerg of 10-12 (perhaps that of a guild) who are all 80s with tactics and coordination? That would be a pretty neat thing to see.

Best of luck to your servers’ match up this week!

Dragonbrand,

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Levian.6742

Levian.6742

How can people say this is not impressive? Like the guy above me said, your team was amazingly well coordinated.

Did you all see the part where the player, the staff ele would lay down a water combo field, and the other ele and the rest of the teammates would all use blast finishers in sequence for a TON or AoE healing? I saw the player getting healed to full from almost dead at least 4 times just from that alone.

Then the well though out bait and retreat, laying ice fields to snare them and blast finishers for frost armor, and forcing them to walk through a massive line of AoE just to get to you.

The zerg mentality totally broke. It started off as a massive, unthinking mass seeing a few easy kills and rushing for it, to a chase, to people starting to become hesitant as a few people are picked off so some start to pull back juuuust in case it doesn’t work out. You somehow successfully used the choke point, even though choke points don’t work the same way in a game, since enemies can walk through each other and all pile up in one area. Since only a couple came at you at a time, your AoE was more effective, hitting 5 people and not having a ton of other players sitting untouched.

Well done. I’d love to see more

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Fook.3914

Fook.3914

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Zoose.1640

Thanks for all the great feedback guys : ]

I’ll keep them coming in time!

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

now do that as a team of engineers and i shall praise you.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Don’t get me wrong it’s pretty amazing and I’m impressed, but it wasn’t exactly 4v30. Now if there were 30 bodies by the time the video ended, I would be begging you to make more ^^

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Thanatos.2431

Thanatos.2431

The unwarrented chatter hurts my ears….

“I healing, i’m using my heal, i’m doing this i’m doing that…….”

If you were coordinated you would have 1 guy running the fight and using your spells together when it would be more effective.

I think you got lucky you found a group of lowbie pugs to woop up on…..

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Knockout.4530

Knockout.4530

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE

Knockout | Engineer | SD Rifle
Nockout | Engineer | Condition Roamer
Gnockout | Guardian| DPS

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: fenim.2395

fenim.2395

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Goblin.1586

Goblin.1586

cool fun vid! that choke point has always been amazing. i still get disturbed to see a real face in a vid, haha.

p.s. that hot and spicy chicken vid got a lot of views!

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I love all the callouts from the ele. That’s very good synergy. +1

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

The unwarrented chatter hurts my ears….

“I healing, i’m using my heal, i’m doing this i’m doing that…….”

That kind of communication is key to fighting. He is letting his team know that he is not in danger and can hold the line instead of having to fall back since his heal is down.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Great communication, great tactical retreat, and great stand.

This is basically taking advantage of zerg mentality. To beat the zerg, you have to understand the zerg. None of those people were willing to be the guy to make a push and die. And, who can blame them because zerglings never have each other’s back. They were basically scared of 4 people. There might have been a reason for that.

Now, me… I would have popped stability, JId to one of them and instantly used SoA which would have knocked some of them off of the wall and split them up. Another failing of zerglings is that they don’t typically think outside of the box.

TLDR: I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO THIS ON FOUR UPSCALED LEVEL 10 RANGERS WEARING BLUE GEAR!!!!

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Oh, and those walls are awesome fallback spots. You can preplace a ballista a bit down the wall and fallback to that spot. One guy on a ballista shooting straight down on a group like that is absolute carnage.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Cloud.7613

Cloud.7613

I’m not impressed with the video, zerg wise. None of them where good, running after 4 people, into a choke point, ….y-eah no.

But the co-ordination and team work was very nice.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Zoose.1640

These are the best two posts in this thread lol