5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Just defended GoM’s garrison for the second time today…hopefully its the last time :/. Nice try DR and NSP in our bl, and grats to NSP for getting some players today.

You… You didn’t really defend that you know.

Not sure if you’re referring to the fact that we just lost it or not…care to explain?

You lost it twice to DR now.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

bout time you stepped it up a little! =p

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Just defended GoM’s garrison for the second time today…hopefully its the last time :/. Nice try DR and NSP in our bl, and grats to NSP for getting some players today.

You… You didn’t really defend that you know.

Not sure if you’re referring to the fact that we just lost it or not…care to explain?

That doesn’t quite change the fact that we defended it. True, we’ve lost it, but at the moment in which I made my comment we’d just finished defending the hell out of it twice.

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

(edited by doublebb.6574)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Yay drama! Moar pls..

AD you are baddie zergers… I smoke all of you every time 2-3-4-5 vs 1.. l2lift pls.

Hey dawg, I will like, fight you IRL.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

see the blue yak south of ruins. it came from the south camp. how does that happen??

also why do yaks stop at enemy towers?

The south camp was probably blue first. The blue yak would have moved out onto it’s route before GoM came to the camp to flip it. If a camp flips, that doesn’t mean it’s yaks automatically die.

Yaks stop at enemy towers because they follow a specific path every time. ANet never programmed a route that takes the yak straight to a keep, and I theorize that it’s partially because it would make yak-running too easy. Don’t worry though, yaks will never drop supply at an enemy tower.

im the one that flipped the camp. i was defending the camp. the yak spawned about 3 minutes after i capped it. it spawned after i died defending it.

which means that ~3 minutes after i capped the camp and made it red.. a blue yak spawned. ive seen it happen plenty of times before when enemy yaks appear at same time i flip camp but never seen it happen minutes after i cap a camp.

and yaks skipping towers, its not gonna make it that easy except for mendons.. but it should skip it.

I think it just looked that way to you as you weren’t watching the entire sequence.

What I would bet actually happened was the yak was on a return trip when you flipped the camp.
A returning yak’s image always lags far from where it actually is.
A returning yak can actually still supply at an enemy camp and continue on it’s journey if not killed. At least, I assume it has resupplied. That part I do not know for certain. I do know that they can make the trip back to the tower from an enemy camp.

i have seen it before when a yak is making a return journey. ik they are never in the right spot when that happens. “target yak.. start RTL.. why am i heading to the camp instead of the yak?”

but what you are saying is that if the yak was heading back to the camp, and even though i flipped the camp and pretty much 3 minutes after i flip the camp, the yak can still spawn for the enemy?

also, from the time i saw the yak spawn and after i realized it wasn’t a friendly yak, as well as after the chat posts i made in game to find out how it happened,, and of course someone would say hack,, to the time i took the pic of the map was about 2 minutes, so the distance traveled for the yak is about right for the spot the yak is at.

so the turn of events went pretty much like this, i flipped camp, not too long after i saw an invader so i engaged him but more show up. roughly 7 or 8 of them total so i retreat to the camp and we fight for a bit. they kill me and i click on the guild lord and see he still has just over 2m left on RI. thats when i see the yak appear, and the yak does its thing and mosey on through the crowd of invaders making its way to the bridge. i ask in chat how this happens and i get the usual responses of someone hacked or game bug or idk and idc with some responses for some lol’s. i check the guild lord again and its RI is just under 50 seconds. i looked at themap and to wp and changed my mind and thought i would take kitten and of course shortly after, the camp was flipped again.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Yay drama! Moar pls..

AD you are baddie zergers… I smoke all of you every time 2-3-4-5 vs 1.. l2lift pls.

No one is as unimpressed as XOXO!

Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I have discussed the behaviour of one of our members with the other leaders of SPCA, and we have come to the conclusion that Teivospy/Kevin will be kicked from SPCA as we do not condone her actions.

I am sorry for any of those that have been hurt by her behaviour.

In moving forward, I request that everyone stop bad mannering each other. We are playing this game to have fun and while SPCA does get zerged by AD, I have told the remaining members to knock it off.

Newsflash: We get overwhelmed by numbers too sometimes. Everyone does.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Josefjk.6310

Josefjk.6310

I have discussed the behaviour of one of our members with the other leaders of SPCA, and we have come to the conclusion that Teivospy/Kevin will be kicked from SPCA as we do not condone her actions.

In moving forward, I request that everyone stop bad mannering each other. We are playing this game to have fun and while SPCA does get zerged by AD, I have told the remaining members to knock it off.

I’m sorry, this wasn’t a personal attack on AD as zergers.

Zynney – Guardian
Zynlet – Elementalist
SPCA 4 LYFE #YOLO #SWAG

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I’m sorry, this wasn’t a personal attack on AD as zergers.

Please tell us the point at which we become zergers? Is it when we are fighting 5v15? 7v13? 15v30+? There is more going on in the BLs than just what happens to your group. So maybe we run over 3 of you with 10 right after we just fought 25 with those same 10.

We have died in a lot of 3-5v10+ situations. We’ve also won quite a few 3-5v10+ situations.

Just tonight we had 5 fighting 15 NSP and in those 15 were some XOXO and SPCA tags.

Just stop it already.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

Some more duo roaming with me and rackin. Hope you enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iXL2f2Weus

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Elric.2730

Elric.2730

Farewell DR, OINK shall miss you most of all AD/QQ/BSty! We’re off to the “5 man” tier!

Caey – Engineer
[GNSD] [OINK]
http://youtu.be/OrcAQZh150Q <—Engineer vid

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Creepy Silent.9801

Farewell DR, OINK shall miss you most of all AD/QQ/BSty! We’re off to the “5 man” tier!

Good luck in your new ventures!

Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

So were off to give this tier 8 thing a whirl. I really hate to leave you guys on DR. Youre a great group of people and we enjoyed playing with you. Should circumstances change or this 5v5 thing flop well be right back.

Good luck out there!

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

So were off to give this tier 8 thing a whirl. I really hate to leave you guys on DR. Youre a great group of people and we enjoyed playing with you. Should circumstances change or this 5v5 thing flop well be right back.

Good luck out there!

I think it will be a success unless egos start to ruin it.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Will miss u OINK gais =(
Let us know how it turns out!

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

see the blue yak south of ruins. it came from the south camp. how does that happen??

also why do yaks stop at enemy towers?

The south camp was probably blue first. The blue yak would have moved out onto it’s route before GoM came to the camp to flip it. If a camp flips, that doesn’t mean it’s yaks automatically die.

Yaks stop at enemy towers because they follow a specific path every time. ANet never programmed a route that takes the yak straight to a keep, and I theorize that it’s partially because it would make yak-running too easy. Don’t worry though, yaks will never drop supply at an enemy tower.

im the one that flipped the camp. i was defending the camp. the yak spawned about 3 minutes after i capped it. it spawned after i died defending it.

which means that ~3 minutes after i capped the camp and made it red.. a blue yak spawned. ive seen it happen plenty of times before when enemy yaks appear at same time i flip camp but never seen it happen minutes after i cap a camp.

and yaks skipping towers, its not gonna make it that easy except for mendons.. but it should skip it.

I think it just looked that way to you as you weren’t watching the entire sequence.

What I would bet actually happened was the yak was on a return trip when you flipped the camp.
A returning yak’s image always lags far from where it actually is.
A returning yak can actually still supply at an enemy camp and continue on it’s journey if not killed. At least, I assume it has resupplied. That part I do not know for certain. I do know that they can make the trip back to the tower from an enemy camp.

i have seen it before when a yak is making a return journey. ik they are never in the right spot when that happens. “target yak.. start RTL.. why am i heading to the camp instead of the yak?”

but what you are saying is that if the yak was heading back to the camp, and even though i flipped the camp and pretty much 3 minutes after i flip the camp, the yak can still spawn for the enemy?

also, from the time i saw the yak spawn and after i realized it wasn’t a friendly yak, as well as after the chat posts i made in game to find out how it happened,, and of course someone would say hack,, to the time i took the pic of the map was about 2 minutes, so the distance traveled for the yak is about right for the spot the yak is at.

so the turn of events went pretty much like this, i flipped camp, not too long after i saw an invader so i engaged him but more show up. roughly 7 or 8 of them total so i retreat to the camp and we fight for a bit. they kill me and i click on the guild lord and see he still has just over 2m left on RI. thats when i see the yak appear, and the yak does its thing and mosey on through the crowd of invaders making its way to the bridge. i ask in chat how this happens and i get the usual responses of someone hacked or game bug or idk and idc with some responses for some lol’s. i check the guild lord again and its RI is just under 50 seconds. i looked at themap and to wp and changed my mind and thought i would take kitten and of course shortly after, the camp was flipped again.

I would just restate what I already said. If no one killed they yak, it would start another trip. As I said. I am pretty sure you just did not observe the whole sequence of events. You were busy + the yak lags + it SEEMS as if it magically appears when it hasn’t. It’s image lags from where it actually was. The image doesn’t catch up until it is on the trip away from camp. If you watch enough of these events you’ll see.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

I think it will be a success until egos start to ruin it.

fixt that for u, I give it 2 weeks, maybe 3.

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Had a few failed attempts at SM today, was a lot of fun. I think everyone got a little taste of tier 1 with the ridiculous skill lag. Thats probably why all three servers were locked up in SM lord room for 2 hours. I got maybe 1 skill off every 4-5 seconds if I was lucky. Glad I found an arrow cart though because badges were definitely aplenty for the DR holding that second and third floor with me.

Awesome fights tonight with SPCA, glad they were even numbers. You guys are like ALL bunker builds, with one glass thief. No me gusta bunker build. ADQQSTY LIKE HULK SMASH BIG NUMBERS

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

Had a few failed attempts at SM today, was a lot of fun. I think everyone got a little taste of tier 1 with the ridiculous skill lag. Thats probably why all three servers were locked up in SM lord room for 2 hours. I got maybe 1 skill off every 4-5 seconds if I was lucky. Glad I found an arrow cart though because badges were definitely aplenty for the DR holding that second and third floor with me.

Awesome fights tonight with SPCA, glad they were even numbers. You guys are like ALL bunker builds, with one glass thief. No me gusta bunker build. ADQQSTY LIKE HULK SMASH BIG NUMBERS

……….
yes my 1k toughness is just screaming bunker.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

My apologies, TWO glass.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Score update plox can’t wait to be back looking forward to the fights

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

102,000 +230
95,000 + 270
108,000 + 195

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Wayne.9714

Wayne.9714

Some more duo roaming with me and rackin. Hope you enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iXL2f2Weus

Man!!! You got bear bait in you hip pocket? Or dose 3 out of 4 bears prefer the taste of Engi? Last song was some funny kitten!

Oxtie Mes,Hi Oxtane Engi,
Oxnar War, Oxnar Blades Thf, Oxnar Ripclaw Rng,
Ox Nar Ele, Oxett Necro, Oxann Grd.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Pretty epic lag war yesterday night in SM. The funny part is when server tried to catchup and everything was at x 2 speed. Quite frankly I never though we would hold that.

I was about to post update but someone beated me to that

Heiann – NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Mesmers and thieves have no reason to go bunker for obvious reasons.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Firstly this arrow cart is behind door, and Secondly WTF RANGE and lastly it was dealing 1.3k damage per hit.

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

styx.7294

Firstly this arrow cart is behind door, and Secondly WTF RANGE and lastly it was dealing 1.3k damage per hit.

You’re a girl again?

Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Okay.

15charrs

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

GoM always seems to make the other two servers mad dont we? =p

Someone sort this mess out, i gtg to work.

probably serves me right doing map completion…( yes i have a hell of a long way to go on that)

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

it makes me laugh how theres not a spot of interferance on either NSP BL or DR BL from eachother. 90% sure this is a co-ordinated attack by your commanders,

But if thats what it takes for you to beat a single server…

(SS from slightly before Honeybuns)

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

frostshade.3617

it makes me laugh how theres not a spot of interferance on either NSP BL or DR BL from eachother. 90% sure this is a co-ordinated attack by your commanders,

Someones always getting double teamed at some point most likely isn’t co-ordinated but /yawn its 1:30 am here so gimme one last score update before I sleep please

Os guild

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Coordinated? No, that almost never happens.

Intentionally focusing down the top server? Yes.

In fact, this is the way it is supposed to be. Its nice to see that both DR and NSP won’t settle for playing for second. It will make for a better match-up, even if it means GoM losing first place. I would rather lose a good fight than win an easy one.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

This is about 101% wrong.

Its common sense. For one, we “hate” (not hate just a term for competition lol) NSP just as much as GoM, but we if we see weak spots, then we go for them. GoM always seems head over heels for Stone mist and every time there is a huge zerg constantly attacking it, you guys always leave your border lands empty. Seem you guys care for SM more then your own map.

Secondly, its a close match. Were all about a 10k range in points. We hit you cause we have a chance to come in first…so duh we are gonna attack you guys. NSP on the other hand, i have no idea. We hit first and it was about a 40ish minute reaction time.

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

(edited by bellrang.1628)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Devanuze.8734

Someones always getting double teamed at some point most likely isn’t co-ordinated but /yawn its 1:30 am here so gimme one last score update before I sleep please

Your Score updated as requested

In fact, this is the way it is supposed to be. Its nice to see that both DR and NSP won’t settle for playing for second. It will make for a better match-up, even if it means GoM losing first place. I would rather lose a good fight than win an easy one.

It’d be nice to see them actually fight for once, i always just see them dancing around eachother, maybe a supply camp here or there

Attachments:

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here we go with the double teaming.

Yes, GoM we are double teaming you. There is definitely a non attack agreement between DR and NSP. You know why? You are in first. So please stop crying and deal with it like adults.

You should be thankful no one whines about the influx of players on GoM. I guess expecting the same from GoM is too much to ask for.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Thank you for the score update and glhf to all

Os guild

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Devanuze.8734

Its common sense.

NSP on the other hand, i have no idea. We hit first and it was about a 40ish minute reaction time.

I agree on our BL defence sucks on occasion, we had some strange happenings in EB before i left. It appears HH has returned to what it used to be, that being a killing machine but not actually gaining us that many points.

Maybe i’m wrong to suggest a co-ordinated double team, but from how you rarely touch eachothers towers or keeps, you must understand how it feels to be on the other end of this <3

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

Its common sense.

NSP on the other hand, i have no idea. We hit first and it was about a 40ish minute reaction time.

I agree on our BL defence sucks on occasion, we had some strange happenings in EB before i left. It appears HH has returned to what it used to be, that being a killing machine but not actually gaining us that many points.

Maybe i’m wrong to suggest a co-ordinated double team, but from how you rarely touch eachothers towers or keeps, you must understand how it feels to be on the other end of this <3

Oh trust me we have, every time we fight IoJ server they completely ignore the other server and hit us. Always make a pack (over the fourms) and say well let you have first if we get 2nd… lol.. Trust me..we have been there.

But like it said, when we see an opening we go for it. It started with a 9 man group for a small exp train. There was no resistance so we took a few towers and keeps. During the other hours it always seems GoM is in love with SM and risks everything else for it. We have hit NSP but its not a big problem right now sense we are heading for first, and not third.

If you noticed last week, we just crushed NSP on friday to take 2nd with 15 points lol.

Second is the worst place to be in, 3rd trying to go up. and first trying to keep you down.

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: BulletNG.7069

BulletNG.7069

What happened to TCMM and ASH on GoM? Haven’t seen many of them lately.

Dawn of Dementia [DUI] – Yak’s Bend
Formerly: Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

We just can’t win, you know? Attack NSP? We’re double teaming. Attack GoM? We’re picking on the weaker server and fighting for second place. Clearly what DR needs is a spreadsheet to keep track of who we’re attacking.

That or we could just stay in our own little corner and just fight mosquitos.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

We just can’t win, you know? Attack NSP? We’re double teaming. Attack GoM? We’re picking on the weaker server and fighting for second place. Clearly what DR needs is a spreadsheet to keep track of who we’re attacking.

no your not double teaming your just being parasitic going after what ever team has the lower numbers at the time of the engagment

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

yanoch.7051

Nothing personal I guess. It’s normal to get more attacked when you are first.

Heiann – NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

no your not double teaming your just being parasitic going after what ever team has the lower numbers at the time of the engagment

Hmm we were outnumbered in EB, none of the other servers were. We decided to go GoMBL because we know how poor your BL defense is.

If you call that parasitic then so be it. I call it doing what you can with inferior numbers. I guess GoM never had to experience that?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Oh you mean like GoM and HoD constantly playing for seconds, and then combining their WvW guilds AFTER the organised** teamup fiasco backfired and sent pretty much both server into t8?

Yes…Single server

I can guarantee you that NSP don’t do intentional team-ups. We’ve had it done against us and it sucks :/ Unintentional Double teaming always happens, none of our servers have the manpower to mount an assault on 2 fronts. and I seem to see SM being contested? is that gom trebbing it or DR assaulting it im not sure, but this is nothing compared to the level of low that happened to NSP before, don’t make me look for screenshots, im sure most remember that scandal.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

yanoch.7051

Hmm we were outnumbered in EB, none of the other servers were. We decided to go GoMBL because we know how poor your BL defense is.

If you call that parasitic then so be it. I call it doing what you can with inferior numbers. I guess GoM never had to experience that?

As of right now GoM have the best keep in EB. both server will push on you since the owner of SM (either DR or NSP) can’t let your build treb in your keep and DR want and will probably catch you up in score pretty soon.

Also what Smitry said…

Heiann – NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Nice fights agains’t ADQQSTY alliance last evening. It was a real mess on our side but I still had a lot of fun.
And cheers to the Bsty thief/guardian duo. You two are very good !

VoxL, NSPPT

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Sirena.1573

Sirena.1573

Wouldn’t it make sense for both DR and NSP to catch up to attack the person in first? I mean that seems natural to me.

Siren Star <RegA> Ranger

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

styx.7294

No, not at all. On enemy borderlands I’ve tried to double team the home team as much as possible. Sometimes you cut off their reinforcements and stand by without attackin the other attacking server. You know, just so they have some double teaming to complain about.

Dev is a good commander, probably just tired from runnin around the maps tryin to wake up all the mornin people. When you’re runnin defense, it’s easy to see blue wipin off us on one map and green wipin off on on another map and be like “Aw, come on, seriously?” sad face but I just have to put myself in the other servers’ shoes and know I’d be doin the same.

Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

shhh styx doesnt do that at all. hes just making you feel better for doing it. GOM would never ever ever do that kinda of thing NEVAH!!!

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Creepy Silent.9801

Had some very good fights last night with SPCA, from BSty and I. Those fights go either way, the first one to get the stomp wins the fight! I wish I could play more but my legendary is calling me.

Edit: GoM was spectating and eventually tried to butt in on the action, didn’t go so well for them

Ehmry Bay
Tug Life