Highlie.7641

Be careful gom gets viscous when you make us angry

Attachments:

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Be careful gom gets viscous when you make us angry

You have a relatively high resistance to flow when you get angry? We talking molasses levels here or what?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Honestly this matchup is 10x better than NSP/HoD/SF. I was playing for 4 hours straight with SM being almost constantly contested, with groups of varying sizes coming at all sides, and enjoyed every moment of it. It was so fun to play, a big thanks to all 3 servers! Sure beats 150+ man fights in SM lord room.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Anyone got the score?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

Oh you mean like GoM and HoD constantly playing for seconds, and then combining their WvW guilds AFTER the organised** teamup fiasco backfired and sent pretty much both server into t8?

This post is stupid on many levels.

Firstly, GoM and HoD never played for seconds in our matchup, nor did they ‘team’ up for anymore than a couple of hours.

Secondly, even if it did happen, ‘teaming up’ and ‘playing for second’ are mutually exclusive concepts.

Thirdly, in the five weeks of our matchup, GoM and HoD won two weeks and NSP only won one, so even if we were playing for second we were so terrible at it that NSP somehow ended up second 4 weeks out of 5. GoM and HoD playing for second would ensure NSPs victory, GoM and HoD teaming up would ensure NSP being in third, both basically the opposite of what actually happened.

Fourthly, HoD and GoM in no way combined WvW guilds. One single guild leader made a conscious decision on their own to transfer off, and did not even take their entire guild with them and did not combine with any GoM guild.

Finally, both the servers being sent to T8 wouldn’t be attributed to that either. GoM dropped because of the sudden rating shift and that they were ‘busy’ with other things (which they bounced back from) and HoD dropped because said above guild had already stopped contributing, removing a chunk of our playerbase.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

To my worthy opponents on GOM- my marching orders are something like this

1. Defend DRBL
2. Get points
3. If you can get points from GOM, do so, they are 1st

Am really surprised at the great job the day crew on DR is doing.

When we were in T6, Darkhaven (#1) and Isle of Janir (#3) had a true non aggression pact, just ignoring each other and ganging up on #2 (DR). This was really annoying because IoJ should have gone down in any non – alliance situation instead of us. IoJ wasn’t playing for the #1 slot, they were playing for #2, which is annoying in any competitive activity. At some point we just threw it and went down to get away from the zergs (DH) and the night cappers (IoJ) who were legally married in the minds of many.

I think part of the big problem we see with GOM is your night crew caps our areas and we face catchup each morning. We got way behind last week by not focusing upon you in the day, and so we are focusing more upon you this week. Had we better coverage, you might see a more even attack order from DR during the day. You guys are the victim of your own success.

Hope that explains it some

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Oh you mean like GoM and HoD constantly playing for seconds, and then combining their WvW guilds AFTER the organised** teamup fiasco backfired and sent pretty much both server into t8?

Firstly, GoM and HoD never played for seconds in our matchup, nor did they ‘team’ up for anymore than a couple of hours.

Secondly, even if it did happen, ‘teaming up’ and ‘playing for second’ are mutually exclusive concepts.

Thirdly, in the five weeks of our matchup, GoM and HoD won two weeks and NSP only won one, so even if we were playing for second we were so terrible at it that NSP somehow ended up second 4 weeks out of 5. GoM and HoD playing for second would ensure NSPs victory, GoM and HoD teaming up would ensure NSP being in third, both basically the opposite of what actually happened.

Fourthly, HoD and GoM in no way combined WvW guilds. One single guild leader made a conscious decision on their own to transfer off, and did not even take their entire guild with them and did not combine with any GoM guild.

Finally, both the servers being sent to T8 wouldn’t be attributed to that either. GoM dropped because of the sudden rating shift and that they were ‘busy’ with other things (which they bounced back from) and HoD dropped because said above guild had already stopped contributing, removing a chunk of our playerbase.

Sorry, nice try. Enjoy T8.

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

You did what you guys had to do, that’s a good thing, now we have a close 3 way death match instead of 2 people fighting for first. the more action the better!

Spca and bsty just want to thank you for the chuckle last night. was watching them fight on the bridge only to see them stop mid fight and part to the side to let our doyak pass.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Pretty fun roaming today, thanks for the fights.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Wow was gonna say up till that complaining about “double teaming” these have been the 2 best and also some of the funniest threads we’ve had in a while! And yes it’s called you are in first, if DR switches I’m sure they will feel double pressure as well

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

This matchup is far from over. A few days ago the difference betwen 1st and 3rd was 400 points. That has every indication this is a very good match. It has allowed my small guild to do something more than guard yaks, supplies, and repairs, so we are all happy about that.

side note :
To all those saying ADQQBtsy is a zerg. It’s totally true. They out number me 10 to 1 each and every night. Thats right. For every 1 of me, there are at least 10 of them. And did I mention they are WAY taller than me? They even use more than 1 button at a time. They spend all day making us no skill players look bad.

tldr – Down with zergy, skilled, tall people. Up with no-skilled asura.

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Similar to what Lepew said about their experience in T6.
HoD were winning that week against NSP (if memory does not fail but it might) and GoM recieved a transfer of a HoD commander whom coordinated the said fiasco (refer to calisto’s SS above), so yes GoM were ot attacking the leading server and camping NSP’s spawn to get seconds from their big bro (right after hod got more numbers and started winning, not sure was it the free transfers or just more server participation)

And yes the incident lasted a few hours because of a huge outrage on behalf of noble HoD and GoM players whom themselves said on the forums they were ashamed of their servers wrongdoings.

Correct me if im wrong, but I was under impression that a few guilds transferred to GoM, TCMM from NSP (before the drop to t8) , WvW from HoD (after telling their server it will all be okay lets just sit back until big bad SF move up, but they realised they would drop to t8 and transferred that same week) and i could be wrong, this is not bashing but i was under impression that 2 more smaller guilds (smaller than wvw whom i think are quite large wvw orientated guild) also went to GoM. Because you guys did not have such a high EU coverage at those hours when we had the HoD/NSP/GoM mixup, the only ones i remember seeing then were HH.

Regardless GoM have been better sports this matchup with less QQ/Flaming
My post was a reaction to whomever it was suggesting that DR and NSP are teaming up and that its what it takes to beat GoM

My statement of merging was perhaps unclear, what i mean by merging is a large HoD guild(s) going to GoM, you said it yourself HoD started to nose dive when WvW and friends stopped playing, and took a big chunk of your wvw population. Hence my term for merging.

The point being GoM really dont have a leg to stand on regarding teaming up.

Show me a picture of DR and NSP standing side by side Spawn camping GoM.

Lets keep this as entertaining and QQ-free with friendly trolling as it has been last week please

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Similar to what Lepew said about their experience in T6.
HoD were winning that week against NSP (if memory does not fail but it might) and GoM recieved a transfer of a HoD commander whom coordinated the said fiasco (refer to calisto’s SS above), so yes GoM were ot attacking the leading server and camping NSP’s spawn to get seconds from their big bro (right after hod got more numbers and started winning, not sure was it the free transfers or just more server participation)

And yes the incident lasted a few hours because of a huge outrage on behalf of noble HoD and GoM players whom themselves said on the forums they were ashamed of their servers wrongdoings.

Correct me if im wrong, but I was under impression that a few guilds transferred to GoM, TCMM from NSP (before the drop to t8) , WvW from HoD (after telling their server it will all be okay lets just sit back until big bad SF move up, but they realised they would drop to t8 and transferred that same week) and i could be wrong, this is not bashing but i was under impression that 2 more smaller guilds (smaller than wvw whom i think are quite large wvw orientated guild) also went to GoM. Because you guys did not have such a high EU coverage at those hours when we had the HoD/NSP/GoM mixup, the only ones i remember seeing then were HH.

Regardless GoM have been better sports this matchup with less QQ/Flaming
My post was a reaction to whomever it was suggesting that DR and NSP are teaming up and that its what it takes to beat GoM

My statement of merging was perhaps unclear, what i mean by merging is a large HoD guild(s) going to GoM, you said it yourself HoD started to nose dive when WvW and friends stopped playing, and took a big chunk of your wvw population. Hence my term for merging.

The point being GoM really dont have a leg to stand on regarding teaming up.

Show me a picture of DR and NSP standing side by side Spawn camping GoM.

Lets keep this as entertaining and QQ-free with friendly trolling as it has been last week please

Just going say before making this comment that I am in no way looking down on DR and NSP for “double-teaming” us (we’re in first place by a good lead and you guys have got to knock us down a bit; understandable). However (and it’s a shame but I can’t provide a picture) I was, on numerous times, attacked by both NSP and DR. This in itself is reasonable, except after me and my fellow GoMs were wiped, I’d have the enjoyment of watching the surviving DR and NSP basically look at each other and walk away.

I can recall a definite moment where a few of us GoM were taking Briar (I on NSP’s bl) and there was a NSP ranger (OS I believe-pretty good fighter ) on the side of the tower. I started to duel with him and then out of NO WHERE a DR ele rushed in and knocked me down to about 1/3 of my life. I stealthed and backed out to regenrate health, all the while (and I don’t exaggerate) the DR ele and the NSP ranger regarded each other and the DR ele just walked away. Several more occassions such as this one occurred, another one definitely involving a DR guild named OINK hitting us from the side as NSP hit us from the front. Sorry, but that’s just complete bull. If that’s not an obvious sign of sort of teaming up going on then I don’t know what is. Again, I can understand the double-teaming on a server scale, but on small skirmishes such as this duel? Really?

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

So you are not upset at being double teamed on a server level, but when someone interrupts your 1v1 you get furious?

Coolio.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Wow… so much misinformation, trolling, and pointless arguing.

Lets play the game and enjoy the close match-up before something screws it up again.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

airstu.2579

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Scyte.2801

Scyte.2801

Thank you GoM for allowing me to finish my Daily Mists Invasion Defender in just about a minute after reset

Attachments:

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Its nice to fight people that actually know there classes. I do how ever miss SF, I find WVW much more fun when I hate the other server.I Just don’t hate Dr/GoM enough.

Help me out here plz.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Its nice to fight people that actually know there classes. I do how ever miss SF, I find WVW much more fun when I hate the other server.I Just don’t hate Dr/GoM enough.

Help me out here plz.

XOXO only runs small groups because no one wants to be their friends.

Edit: Hm, I got some other ones.

I just zerged XOXO at Dawn’s Eyrie and I’m not sorry!

SPCA says you guys aren’t funny!

Henge of Denravi paid 500 gold to every WvW guild on Gates of Madness and Devona’s Rest to push you guys down a tier and get them back!

Stealth using classes are for people who aren’t mature enough to face the world!

Edit: one more.

Sorrow’s Furnace has also transferred to Gates of Madness! We are already the people you hate!

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Thank you GoM for allowing me to finish my Daily Mists Invasion Defender in just about a minute after reset

you dont usually get it that quick?

=/

/pat /pat

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Fun times in NSP BL. Thanks for the good fights guys.

Attachments:

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Anyone from [bots] frequent these boards?

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

Thanks to the GoM and DR groups in the DR Borderlands for helping me teach my small group a few lessons tonight. NOOB might actually end up with a half decent Squad after all

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Sororita.3465

map completion……ugh…how do people get world completion, im bored to tears but the shiny compels me….

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Libertys Knight.4520

Libertys Knight.4520

Excuse me. But GoM didn’t start out in first place. Our night crew worked very hard for everyone of them points. But from day one of GoM coming back up to T7. I have been playing WvW EB for close to 16hrs a day. And I can count MAYBE 4 or 5 times that NSP or DR has taking 1 single tower of each others. Maybe a Dane from time to time. You can call it crying or whatever u wish. But something is going on.

You say its because it is the norm for other server to go after the server in first place ? From day 1 we was in last place and this has been going on. DR, Why not ask a few of ur Commanders why they never attack NSP ? NSP, why not ask some of ur Commanders why they don’t attack DR more ? NSP and DR both have tried many many times to take GoM KEEP. Not see 1 time NSP or DR even try and take each others. That is because a few Commanders on NSP and DR are working together. Not saying everyone is doing it. But there is maybe 2 on each side that is working together.

It doesn’t take rocket science to keep an eye on the map and look for orange swords and see where battles are going on. And see towers turn green or blue. And notice that Greens towers never turn Blue and Blue towers never turn Green.

Just asking to judge urself. Take a look at the map and the Commanders that are on at the time and you will see that some are working together. Yes first week I can understand. Hit the new guys. But this has been 2 1/2 weeks and still no NSP or DR attacking each other. WTF is up that that ?

SoR Server
Libertys Knight 80 Warrior, Mrs Liberty 80 Ranger
Hitechredneck 80 Guard, Legendary Bozo 80 Mez

(edited by Libertys Knight.4520)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Libertys, have a Snickers. You get whiny when you’re hungry. Quit trying to start anything and just let this drop.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

DR joined this tier the same week we did, so there’s not really a new guy to pick on. It’s just more a matter of opportunity. We won last week, we’re in the lead this week, and we’re going to continue to be the top threat for either server and continuously double-teamed until one of them manages to snag the lead. If we’re getting slammed by one server, the other is going to try to nab free points from us.

It’s that simple.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Libertys Knight.4520

Libertys Knight.4520

Buddy, Some of us work VERY hard and work all night to gain a point lead. I have the right to say what I feel. I sure don’t see u helping at all at night or day for that matter. Until u work ur kitten off all night for few weeks and pay for upgrades. Maybe u need to stop trolling the forums and do something to help the server. Then u MIGHT have the right to post in here.

SoR Server
Libertys Knight 80 Warrior, Mrs Liberty 80 Ranger
Hitechredneck 80 Guard, Legendary Bozo 80 Mez

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Nice try DR, but you won’t be ninja’ing garrison tonight

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

Anyone from [bots] frequent these boards?

What’s up?

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Buddy, Some of us work VERY hard and work all night to gain a point lead. I have the right to say what I feel. I sure don’t see u helping at all at night or day for that matter. Until u work ur kitten off all night for few weeks and pay for upgrades. Maybe u need to stop trolling the forums and do something to help the server. Then u MIGHT have the right to post in here.

I thought night capping was the definition of not working hard for your points, but I guess you see it differently.

You seem like a whiny little fellow so I won’t try to explain to you why you are wrong. But the fact that DR was wiped off EB yesterday by NSP could be a hint towards something.

Have a good day!

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Just asking to judge urself. Take a look at the map and the Commanders that are on at the time and you will see that some are working together. Yes first week I can understand. Hit the new guys. But this has been 2 1/2 weeks and still no NSP or DR attacking each other. WTF is up that that ?

I think it’s a perception issue. I fought quite a lot of DR in the last days. It’s true that they are harder to fight. Their defense is a lot quicker and they are also pretty clever.

It’s just my opinion it’s worth what it’s worth…<3

Score update

GoM : 134 987 +190
DR : 132 779 +285
NSP : 126 118 + 220

• Out of context you guy use that in english? “it’s worth what it’s worth”
Heiann – NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: ghoriar.3410

ghoriar.3410

• Out of context you guy use that in english? “it’s worth what it’s worth”

Closest is probably “It is what it is”

Ghoriar – [LARP]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

I personally see getting focused as a compliment. In general the mindset of the players in this type of pvp (whether they’re organized or just pugs) is to go after the biggest threat. And at the moment, that’s us.

I know whenever I’m solo roaming I usually go to the BL of the second place team, just because they’re the biggest threat to our lead. So everyone relax and just enjoy the matchup.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Nice try DR, but you won’t be ninja’ing garrison tonight

Oh god, My Garrison. -Cries- This is why I can’t even take a nap. They tried to yank it from my hands before I went to bed too. Thank Grenth they were caught! I’m going to go cry on Garrison now…

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Nsp would of attacked us in tier 8 if they could, DR will always gang up on the server being attacked. I expect this to be the norm from now on.

Attachments:

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

airstu.2579

Our night crew worked very hard for everyone of them points.

Well, yes, doors can be difficult.

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Nsp would of attacked us in tier 8 if they could, DR will always gang up on the server being attacked. I expect this to be the norm from now on.

It is not about ganging up on anyone. It is simple logic.

If you are the server that is fractionally in front of the second place server, the second place server has to attack you to stop you pulling out a further lead in points.

While you are being attacked by the second place server, this leaves you vulnerable and a much easier prospect for the third place server to pick up points.

There is no ganging up, it’s just the way a 3 server PvP game works.

I have seen groups of NSP and GoM on our borderland running right past each other and not attacking, and that is fine by me. They are there to take our stuff and not to fight each other. Won’t hear me crying about it, as I would rather push them off our BL instead.

Cheers for the fights. Keep em coming.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Half the time, we have people leaving borderlands or eb because they can’t agree on the best way to hit the next objective. To think we could come together as a server and not hit NSP/only hit GoM is preposterous. You’re giving us far too much credit if you think some alliance between servers is happening.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

it happens alot, we could say the same about 2 days ago while we defended SM, GOM was trebing and invading from north while DR was in south of SM, but every one knows that was not what it looked like.

There were worse situations that happened in the past when HoD and GoM at each gate with a combined atack when NSP took HoD keep in EB, wich is not like what is happening now.

and sorry about bad english.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

score update please

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Okay, I’m confused again. So, just to get this straight… the server that is ahead on points is complaining about having their towers and keeps attacked?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

no GOM is complaining about being on NSP BL DR shows up to help NSP defend by attacking GOM in the back then when GOM is dead DR takes off until GOM is seen again in NSP land

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Im am on my way back japan on a lay over can i gets a score update and less bullkittenabout non existent factors

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Sirena.1573

Sirena.1573

You DO know it’s PRECISELY because you night cap so much and get that point lead we both go after you correct? NSP is quite a refreshing sight. DR is used to having a server playing for 2nd but they’re trying to win. Only way to win is to attack the person in first. If you didn’t night cap all those points you’d see a more even daytime and primetime matchup.

Siren Star <RegA> Ranger

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

no GOM is complaining about being on NSP BL DR shows up to help NSP defend by attacking GOM in the back then when GOM is dead DR takes off until GOM is seen again in NSP land

No, we’re not complaining about that either. I totally have done and would do the same.

Haven’t you ever been outmanned on an enemy borderland? You see 2 guys that are too big to fight fightin each other. In a 3 way you can just steal kills and draw out the fight. They want the NSP defenders busy defending against GoM and they want GoM attackers busy attacking NSP. And they want badges.

This makes sense ‘cause DR never is not at war with NSP and GoM and we’re always at war with both of them. To win the war though doesn’t mean you fight NSP and GoM every battle, you pick the fights that advance their cause. DR shouldn’t want the keep that GoM is attacking because if they take it they will now be the ones getting doubled teamed.

I don’t mean to alarm you but DR and NSP both wish us harm! They have ill intent towards us! In fact, I suspect they have unflattering things to say about our mothers! Please keep that in mind.

Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Okay, I’m confused again. So, just to get this straight… the server that is ahead on points is complaining about having their towers and keeps attacked?

Yes this is an outrage. In my opinion, if the first place team holds Stonemist, its walls and gates should be invulnerable until another server takes first place.

I hereby grant to ArenaNet and others working for them or on their behalf, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, licensees, successors, and assigns collectively, the right and permission to use the ideas put forth in this post and I hereby irrevocably waive any and all so-called moral rights I may have in the post.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

GoM has something that irritates the crap out of many NPS guilds. Its call TCMM. We resent they way they treated our server just before they left. Many will actively try to hunt them down. And most of the organized guilds consider them KOS.

Now this only plays a minor part in things. GoM has shown a very healthy presence this week. If we were to allow them to push on DR who has the highest over all points, it would serve to only push NPS down farther. Makes sense to hurt GoM as badly as we can, and pick off what points we can from DR while we are at it.

Now if DR were to allow GoM to keep the lead it would only serve to cause them to have a major overall point drop, keeping them from bieng able to be bumped back up into T6. Again, it makes sense for them to try and get the weekly point lead back from GoM. They cant allow GoM to get a foothold in other teams borderlands either.

Just the rambling thoughts of a Mad Char who drinks to much beer. Not an official statement from NSP or Anyone else.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Lmao that dude needs a Boxfull of snickers not just 1…he obviously doesn’t look at the map as much as he says or he’d see green in out BL and blue in DRs quite often!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

I’m not getting a score update am I Q.Q

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild