5th T2 Server in NA?

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Ouch. Looking at MOS. Is Mag the 5th T2 server now?

Or are they only NA Prime Time stacked?

Edit. Sorry I meant 5th T2 Server. But they’re in 8th ranking.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

DB imploded. RIP.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

#megsweg revival

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

its more likely T3 might actually be balanced out. DB losing a few guilds and mag gaining only leaves the need for one more sever to cement a stable t3 maybe SBI can hold there own with 2 balanced combatants even.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

its more likely T3 might actually be balanced out. DB losing a few guilds and mag gaining only leaves the need for one more sever to cement a stable t3 maybe SBI can hold there own with 2 balanced combatants even.

T3 will not balance out. Mag will be the next bandwagon and I see them start winning T3 by hugh margin in a couple of weeks.

And probably after a month or so, they will create a new four T2 server rotation.

This can happen even faster than I predict.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: aquabat.2986

aquabat.2986

lol 8 T2 servers.

Anyway, at this point there is only 2 T2 servers left. DB 14th bandwagon done for, FA’s “but but but its only player attrition” stacking shenanigans, SoS and YB are the only 2 left that are reasonably sized.

This should put T3 manageable matchups even with Mag stomping DB into the ground on every engage. mag shouldn’t come really very close to jumping into T2, at least in the mid term. Unless they get TFV or something crazy like that, rumours have it they are moving off but I’ll believe that when I see it.

ggwp DB rip Grimaldi

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Sorry I didn’t mean 8 T2 Servers. I meant 5.

And yes that does only leave the neccessity of finding one more server to move into T2 in order to have a pretty good balanced tier with 6 possible servers to be matched up with.

Has DB really lost people? True they don’t seem to be destroying SBI and DH this week the way they did in the past.

Hopefully not everyone will bandwagon to Mag and instead spread themselves out to try to create 6 T2 servers. But they way they’re still pounding NSP even in non-NA Prime perhaps its too late.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

And yes that does only leave the neccessity of finding one more server to move into T2 in order to have a pretty good balanced tier with 6 possible servers to be matched up with.

Has DB really lost people? True they don’t seem to be destroying SBI and DH this week the way they did in the past.

Hopefully not everyone will bandwagon to Mag and instead spread themselves out to try to create 6 T2 servers. But they way they’re still pounding NSP even in non-NA Prime perhaps its too late.

It’s really hard to balance. At its core, WvW is just a number’s game. People want easy wins so they bandwagon to DB, bandwagon to FA. They will now bandwagon to Mag. It will happen after Mag beats DB when they match up together.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

It’s really hard to balance. At its core, WvW is just a number’s game. People want easy wins so they bandwagon to DB, bandwagon to FA. They will now bandwagon to Mag. It will happen after Mag beats DB when they match up together.

is there any one logged in nsp? lol was there a few hours ago outmaned in 3 bl’s and noticed like 6-10 players (the usual ones) in eb and 1-2 in bl :<

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

aquabat.2986

Oh, I thought you were making a pun at there being too many T2 servers.

And no, there is no necessity of finding one more server to make 6 balanced servers for match ups. It will never happen and it never needs to.

Yes, yet another DB bandwagon has fallen off the rails. Don’t worry though, the FA bandwagon is already in full swing. This game can usually hold 1 bandwagon at a time so Mag won’t really be the new dogpile server, not that they would tolerate it anyway. Now FA doesn’t have to compete with 3 other servers to stay in T2 they will continue to stay bloated for quite a long time to come. Easy guarantee wins every week just the way they like it.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

Mag isn’t really a bandwagon server lol, just returning population.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

Mag isn’t really a bandwagon server lol, just returning population.

By returning he means all the Bandwagon players who xfered are coming back to the server now.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: xivor.8754

xivor.8754

Mag is such a nice server. They loaned off all their skill to other servers for a short period of time. So nice to see how considerate they are.

Also, DB is imploding but not all guilds that intend to transfer off have done so…yet. At least according to my buds on DB…

Commander Combat Medic Barbie
Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE] – http://christianfire.enjin.com
Proud Community Member of Northern Shiverpeaks – http://northernshiverpeaks.org

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Here’s a question: wasn’t maguuma one of the 4 T2 servers anyway? Could have sworn it was Fort Aspenwood, Maguuma, Dragonbrand, and Yak’s Bend that were the 4 T2 servers. Could be mistaken on the last one.

So saying Maguuma is T2 and shoving DB out…really means nothing.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

(edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180)

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Here’s a question: wasn’t maguuma one of the 4 T2 servers anyway? Could have sworn it was Fort Aspenwood, Maguuma, Dragonbrand, and Yak’s Bend that were the 4 T2 servers. Could be mistaken on the last one.

So saying Maguuma is T2 and shoving DB out…really means nothing.

YB, DB, SoS, FA.

YB and DB were considered the odd birds. DB has been in and out of T2 a few times, YB’s celebrated playstyle was different from the T2 of old, and started an arms race and everyone jockeying for coverage. No one really filled the hole that mag left when Ark disbanded and Paralda quit.

Mag fell of T2 a long time ago, and are beginning to climb back up as their community rebuilds. DB in T3 are not nearly as strong as they were months ago, looking at the scores. I also spent a fair amount of my WvW rally chasing around a guild that i remember from DB, but have since moved (back?) to mag.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Considering DB’s score in T3 last week was well over both other servers combined, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

aquabat.2986

Considering DB are losing 30+ rating 2 days into the match up the bandwagon has already died with their SEA PPT carry leaving/left as well as many NA guilds looking to move/left I’m not sure how you think DB are still a T2 competitive server.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Don’t worry it’s just DB usual pre-season tanking again

(disregard the fact that no seasons have been announced)

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Considering DB’s score in T3 last week was well over both other servers combined, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Here is a shot of the ratio of DB in T3 from 2 1/2 months ago – imgur.com/WptOIYW

and here is now: imgur.com/uCKfUXF

Attachments:

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

PPTrekt
15 characters

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Tspatula.9086

Tspatula.9086

FA has AJed T2, it’s got full que coverage on almost every time zone. The decide every match up at this point. T1 is locked, T2 is dominated by FA, T3 is starting to look pretty good to me. I see an SBI MAG DB match up next week that should be a lot of fun. There are a lot of us on DB quite happy to get away from the FA mega cue superblob. Good times, fun fights, good bags!

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

The collapse happened (roughly) between last week and this week. My server was matched with DB last week; this week we got Mag and we’ve been seeing a lot of DB people from last week’s matchup.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Thothkepara.2539

Thothkepara.2539

is there any one logged in nsp? lol was there a few hours ago outmaned in 3 bl’s and noticed like 6-10 players (the usual ones) in eb and 1-2 in bl :<

Yeah, NSP is in a tailspin. This week’s match up with Mag may have crushed what spirit was left in all but our diehards. We can’t compete with that kind of server coverage.

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

With Mag hitting T3, no, there are not “5” T2 servers. There will be three T2 servers and two T3 servers. Which leaves whatever 3rd unlucky server picked to join T3 for that week to be ground into dust. Another T3 server has to arise, and I don’t think SBI will be any match for a Mag/DB combo, speaking strictly from the results of DH/SBI/DB this week so far.

On the other hand, I’m more than looking forward to a DH/HoD/NSP Tier 4. That is, hoping NSP regains some of its ranks, because Os and ZoS have run pretty fat in the past.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

5th T2 Server in NA?

in WvW

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

Yeah, NSP is in a tailspin. This week’s match up with Mag may have crushed what spirit was left in all but our diehards. We can’t compete with that kind of server coverage.

I don’t know about a tailspin but getting a break from the meat grinder that we’ve been in since November or December. I know that after the expansion was announced our guild decided to play less so we wouldn’t be burnt out at launch so maybe a few other people are doing that as well. With all of that said I can’t wait to roll a good match up (not stomping into dust or being stomped) so I can see all the vets again. Fraggle I love NSP.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]