6 servers "Full"

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

So tier 1 and 2 servers are all showing as Full now (NA) (for whatever reason).

Still need a solution to be able to play/join friends/guilds on full servers.

Just, whenever you get around to genuinely investing in WvW Anet, it’d be great.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

Solution: You and your friends move to a non-Full server.

Another Skywalker there is not!

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

11 servers Full on EU ladder, of which 7 turned to Full status less than four hours ago.

We also got the same problem, guilds trying to gather that got stuck half way.

Anet please fix the way you use to determinate server status it is not working at all. First of all, it change very often while you said it should be a long term update and it does not work properly, i see servers (not only SFR) with 15-20 players in whole WvW for half a day keep being Full. That is kinda ridiculous, i won’t say that my 8 years old little brother could work out a better system, but indeed that is not to far from the reality :p

Solution: You and your friends move to a non-Full server.

Another Skywalker there is not!

Yo, Captain Obvius, what about guilds who were transfering and got stuck middle way?

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: henchmen.1856

henchmen.1856

Stacked servers crying about being full. WvW is empty because people are still playing HoT stuff. Tough luck for the small minority of guilds that tried to bandwagon while they could.

Anet wants low pop servers to get stronger. Not for already strong servers to get stronger. Balance, do you get it? It will help wvw in the long run.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

Stacked servers crying about being full. WvW is empty because people are still playing HoT stuff. Tough luck for the small minority of guilds that tried to bandwagon while they could.

Anet wants low pop servers to get stronger. Not for already strong servers to get stronger. Balance, do you get it? It will help wvw in the long run.

could you please define “stacked”? no beacouse what i see there is servers with Full status being outnumbered 20 hours / day in all the maps, not to talk again about guilds who got stuck middle way to transfer. Not to talk about 7 servers being Very High in prime time with queues and then turn to Full at midnight when 80% of the players log off.

This system just help them to sell more gems, that s the only usefull thing it does.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

(edited by ilmau.9781)

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Stacked servers crying about being full. WvW is empty because people are still playing HoT stuff.

Yet the servers are marked as “full”. Its a wvw server, yet people are reporting that the maps are far from it. I thought that the game was switched to the megaserver system anyways, so how could they be full? Simply pointing out something that is strange to me.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

(edited by Stand The Wall.6987)

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

t1 and t2 being full is a good thing. SBI should be full too but this is a step in the right direction.

Native Maguuman

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Good that some of the servers in T1 are also full. Never understood how they open up in the first place.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

As someone who plays on a small server i dont understand the enjoyment of 80 man zergs and you people trying to join the fullest servers while there is plenty of empty servers….is it cowardice? Because u really arent making a difference there while if ur guild joined t5 to t8 they would actually make an impact and make for better future matchups…the best thing would be even population split among the 24 servers rather then queue times in some while others sit empty…people want to blame anet for population isssues but really its the bandwagon ppl and those who QQ and /run from outnumbered fights that are making for dead servers causing stale matchups and boring gameplay. I think all servers over t8 should be closed…this will cause ppl to move to low end servers and spread population out, if people are spread out and population isnt enough it would be much easier to tell then it is now with ppl sitting in line (like good children) to be let into map

Tldr: i think wvw populations need to be fixed and closing all servers but t8 would be a good way to spread out population.

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Ross Biddle.2367

The ignorance is painful. More painful than this failure of a system -_-u

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Balance, do you get it? It will help wvw in the long run.

No… no it will not. You cannot, repeat CANNOT, spread the WvW player base so thinly.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

As someone who plays on a small server i dont understand the enjoyment of 80 man zergs and you people trying to join the fullest servers while there is plenty of empty servers….is it cowardice? Because u really arent making a difference there while if ur guild joined t5 to t8 they would actually make an impact and make for better future matchups…the best thing would be even population split among the 24 servers rather then queue times in some while others sit empty…people want to blame anet for population isssues but really its the bandwagon ppl and those who QQ and /run from outnumbered fights that are making for dead servers causing stale matchups and boring gameplay. I think all servers over t8 should be closed…this will cause ppl to move to low end servers and spread population out, if people are spread out and population isnt enough it would be much easier to tell then it is now with ppl sitting in line (like good children) to be let into map

Tldr: i think wvw populations need to be fixed and closing all servers but t8 would be a good way to spread out population.

First, some of us LOVE large scale combat. 80vs80vs80 is why we continue to play GW2 WvW. Not some dainty little 20v20 skirmishing bs, that isn’t fun for us. Unfortunately, the WvW population has shrunk severely. Anet just keeps pulling on their server status tactivator to make them “full” again. Though this “new full” is far lower than any population level we previously had. Not even enough to sustain having players running on all 4 maps. An even population split between the 24 NA servers is just not feasible any longer. Players will just continue to leave the game before being subjected to such small scale watered down combat.

The Dev’s are not WvW players and never understood how and why the upper Tiers worked and why players love(d) it.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Sich.7103

Sich.7103

As someone who plays on a small server i dont understand the enjoyment of 80 man zergs and you people trying to join the fullest servers while there is plenty of empty servers….is it cowardice?

I’m on a full server, but I like to play at off peak time. Today I play during 2H on my home border. I see 2 friendly and 3 ennemy… In 2H… The first ennemy that I see just run away… To come back few minutes later with his 2 friends..
One other server we fight this week is full too ! The other one is very high…

How I’m supposed to play on this map with 2 friendly and 3 ennemy during 2H play time ?!? Where do you see any blob ?? Yesterday at prime time we had 1 map with 5 man queue… Waouw… This is a full server for sure….

And to do what on that map ? All is automatic… Structures don’t need supply to upgrade, don’t even need doly… All is T3 and full supply without any one on the map…
What the meaning to have all automatic ? Give something to do to players at least…

And kitten , runing on this map for 2H to take back camp… Without WP… Seriously…
I want to give a chance to this map, but seriously… They have broke WvW… The new map itself, the new game mechanic (central event, no wp on keep, wp at T0, auto free uprade).

For the moment I don’t even try anymore to play outside the prime time…. Useless, pointless… And most of all, boring…

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Serith.3712

Serith.3712

There’s too many servers in the first place, trying to “force” the population to spread out will only cause players/guilds to abandon WvW. There’s a very limited number of players who are capable of running guilds/commanding groups/setting up server infrastructure like forums, TS and guild alliances. Forcing those players and organized guilds to spread out at random does nothing but make the overall WvW experience worse.

IMO arenanet needs to focus WAY less on balancing the “number” of players on WvW servers and start focusing on retaining organized WvW guilds and improving quality of life for them. Opening/closing servers suddenly based on some arbitrary “population” number makes life really difficult for WvW guilds small or large. Another big thing would be having an MOTD or popup for WvW that directs players to the server forum so they can get on teamspeak and have access to a list of organized WvW guilds.

TLDR: What needs to happen in WvW is merging of low population servers. Guilds and players should be able to choose the server environment they want, and join an organized/established WvW server community if they choose to do so. Dumping a bunch of random players and guilds onto a low population server isn’t going to help ESPECIALLY if they want to be elsewhere.

Spreading the number of capable commanders/guild leaders too thinly across servers is an even bigger problem for the health of WvW then spreading raw population out.

Edit: I’m not trying to imply that the lower tier/smaller servers are devoid of talented players or leaders. More that the organizers and commanders in particular are nowhere near numerous enough to support 24 NA WvW servers, and that trying to forcibly spread them amongst the server tiers isn’t a good thing.

(edited by Serith.3712)

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

Thank BG, you had to know that Anet was going to lock down everything remotely populated once they found out Players were going to game the system.

Right or wrong it only takes 1 server to screw it for everyone else.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Thank BG, you had to know that Anet was going to lock down everything remotely populated once they found out Players were going to game the system.

Funny thing is they won. They got a bunch of transfers and now their competition is barred from getting transfers to balance out the fight. BG is going to beat the crap out of the other two servers 20+ hours out of the day for the foreseeable future.

YB currently doesn’t have a T2 sized population and it will likely take weeks for Glicko to roll them down into T2.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

WHY are you even trying to go to full servers in the first place ??
there is enough available servers if you’re guild is there find a new one no big deal.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Players creating population issues, then demanding ANet fix population issues. How do you herd a bunch of cats that will do anything to stack the deck in their favor to “win”, and if they don’t have the deck stacked, end up quitting/leaving?

I do wish more people valued actual competition, instead of defaulting to hating their opponents and thinking they are universally garbage. I’ve watching a guild ruin any possibility for open world PvP in another MMO with a small in-game PvP community by dominating the population, then leaving because they “had no competition”.

I don’t know what the solution is, but it’s a much more complex issue than people give it credit.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

So tier 1 and 2 servers are all showing as Full now (NA) (for whatever reason).

Still need a solution to be able to play/join friends/guilds on full servers.

Just, whenever you get around to genuinely investing in WvW Anet, it’d be great.

BG, YB and TC were open for days so no excuse there, SOS and FA were open for a long period. JQ is the only server where this is relevant and even that has been open for short periods. In fact if all servers aren;t open its good that BG, YB and TC are finally full so that it doesn;t get even more unbalanced.

However in principle I think that there should not be server caps and that map caps should be used as a control mechanism unless there is a technical reason for not doing it. If they keep selling gems for transfers there is really no reason not to at this stage.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Funny thing is they won. They got a bunch of transfers and now their competition is barred from getting transfers to balance out the fight. BG is going to beat the crap out of the other two servers 20+ hours out of the day for the foreseeable future.

Spot on, in fact I doubt anet even intervened, the algorithm finally caught up with BG. Anet say server imbalance is a big issue but they let it get worse without any action.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Cogbyrn.7283

Spot on, in fact I doubt anet even intervened, the algorithm finally caught up with BG. Anet say server imbalance is a big issue but they let it get worse without any action.

People say server imbalance is a big issue, and they specifically make it worse without any sense of responsibility.

What action are they supposed to take?

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

People say server imbalance is a big issue, and they specifically make it worse without any sense of responsibility.

If guilds wanted to get back into T1 they didn’t have much of a choice. JQ is the server that needs NA guilds the most but was not open. And the majority of players act in self interest its anet that should be looking after health of the game as a whole. There could have been manual intervention, BG gaming the system was raised well in advance of it slipping off full.

In fact opening all servers should both serve player self interest and the game.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

Free transfers and drop all servers to very high. Let the players choose and figure it out.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Exciton.8942

Free transfers and drop all servers to very high. Let the players choose and figure it out.

Letting players choose is going to lead to utter imbalance in the end.

Just look at PvP hot join. Winning or losing really don’t matter there. But ppl still game it to extreme to get a victory. With your suggestion, WvW will simply become a large scale meaningless hot-join game.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

Just look at PvP hot join. Winning or losing really don’t matter there. But ppl still game it to extreme to get a victory. With your suggestion, WvW will simply become a large scale meaningless hot-join game.

Oh really? And, what is it we have now?

Population balance will come from the Queues. That has always been the deciding factor. When waiting becomes impractical and boring, players will move to a place they can get right in. Not only will it help balance across matches, it’ll help with coverage too. Because the problems aren’t from too many players, it’s from having too few players.

The next question will undoubtedly be, but what about the lower tiers… Unfortunately, Anet mistakenly over estimated the number of servers required at launch and needs to rectify it. Either that or simply make an Alliance level that Worlds can join into.

Overall, empowering the player is the solution. Players want to PLAY! They want good matches and they want to have fun. They are willing to move around to create this. It’s Anet that’s starving out and depleting WvW right now.

btw.. I didn’t say to leave it open forever, just right now it’s needed for a couple weeks to get things balanced out and running again.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

there is enough available servers if you’re guild is there find a new one no big deal.

Well even full servers doesn’t have nearly enough players so why the kitten anybody would go even emptier server?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Exciton.8942

Population balance will come from the Queues. That has always been the deciding factor. When waiting becomes impractical and boring, players will move to a place they can get right in. Not only will it help balance across matches, it’ll help with coverage too. Because the problems aren’t from too many players, it’s from having too few players.

The next question will undoubtedly be, but what about the lower tiers… Unfortunately, Anet mistakenly over estimated the number of servers required at launch and needs to rectify it. Either that or simply make an Alliance level that Worlds can join into.

Overall, empowering the player is the solution. Players want to PLAY! They want good matches and they want to have fun. They are willing to move around to create this. It’s Anet that’s starving out and depleting WvW right now.

btw.. I didn’t say to leave it open forever, just right now it’s needed for a couple weeks to get things balanced out and running again.

I am afraid you got the player mentality all wrong.

There are plenty of players who would be happy to sit in queue for half an hour just to see their server winning both the ppt game and the zerg fight by sheer numbers. Only hard-core WvWers would be intimidated by queues and move to servers with more vacancies. Again, just like hot-join game. There are players who would rather wait there to join the winning team rather than hopping in and just play.

Even with a transfer cost implemented currently, players still pay to join the winning server. What will happen eventually is that server that are losing will lose players quickly. Servers that are winning will also lose players eventually because it gets boring. So the end result is that the whole WvW game mode loses population.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

What we have now is a population imbalance created by player choice and voluntary player transfers.

You have this 100% backwards. If queues would drive balance they would have done so over the past 3 years. Top tiers have queues and lower tiers that don’t are open for transfers, yet here we are.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Free transfers prior to Jan 2013 say otherwise. RIP Eredon Terrace, former T1 server!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Only in tournaments if they ever have those again. Map caps and queues should ensure that players spread out with normal WvW. Plus servers are getting quite good at recruitment and if they don’t, well they slip down. I will say though that faster movement through tiers is also required.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: bluesnacks.2301

bluesnacks.2301

My guild transferred from TC to SOS. Just as I was about to SOS went full. FML

Quand on parle du loup, on en voit la queue.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Map caps and queues should ensure that players spread out with normal WvW.

“Should” yet not. It just doesn’t happen because players do not have good information prior to transferring or they just don’t do any good research beforehand. Player movement into and out of a server for WvW is completely non-transparent and is a primary reason for bandwagons. For example, I had a few friends who transferred early on to HoD back when that had free transfer. They had no idea that a horde would follow. They told me they never would have transferred if they knew. Likewise earlier this year, players had no idea that a large Chinese guild would suddenly appear out of nowhere on FA.

I’d rather not rely on “should” for population issues. The bottom line is that there are absolutely no tools available in-game to allow players to make transfer decisions. Moreover not every player has the same goals when making transferring decisions.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

“Should” yet not. It just doesn’t happen because players do not have good information prior to transferring or they just don’t do any good research beforehand. Player movement into and out of a server for WvW is completely non-transparent and is a primary reason for bandwagons. For example, I had a few friends who transferred early on to HoD back when that had free transfer. They had no idea that a horde would follow. They told me they never would have transferred if they knew. Likewise earlier this year, players had no idea that a large Chinese guild would suddenly appear out of nowhere on FA.

With no server caps and free transfers you and your friends could transfer off.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Chaba.5410

With no server caps and free transfers you and your friends could transfer off.

You and your friends can transfer off right now too since there’s servers that are not full.

Edit: lemme expand on that. I seen guilds leave because of map caps and queues long before FA went Full. The transfer was not free for them and they went to JQ even (before the population calculation change). Basically, players transfer regardless of costs. I’m not saying it is right nor it is wrong. I’m saying that I don’t see any overwhelming argument in favor of removing server caps and making transfers free in order to let players self-balance. You ignored the fact that not every player has that balance as a goal. Moreover not every player has the same goals when making transferring decisions.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lol people even believe each tier should remain stagnant, claiming they all have different styles.

That’s fine if folks want the same matches month after month. But don’t complain about it then.

Wvw was never meant to be stagnant. It was supposed to be an evolving entity, offering new challenges each week as servers shifted up and down.

Players themselves created this stalemate, and then spent the past three years kittening about it so much, that Anet had to step in.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

You have this 100% backwards. If queues would drive balance they would have done so over the past 3 years. Top tiers have queues and lower tiers that don’t are open for transfers, yet here we are.

That is the mistake in your thinking, they do not have queues. No world has consistently full maps any longer. Which leads to this…

There are plenty of players who would be happy to sit in queue for half an hour just to see their server winning both the ppt game and the zerg fight by sheer numbers.

How do you win by sheer numbers if everyone has a full map???? You can only win by sheer numbers when one side has more, not when it’s equal. That’s why spreading players out only lessens the players on map, allowing for greater imbalances.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The only people currently unhappy with the changes are Tier 1 servers.

Incoming vocal vocal vocal minority.

The rest of the population seems to think it was a good move, even if it will take a while to fully materialize.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

The rest of the population seems to think it was a good move, even if it will take a while to fully materialize.

Minority, you mean the single largest group of players??? And this, “rest of the population” you are speaking for? btw, aren’t you in EU to begin with?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Ross Biddle.2367

I’m not T1. I didnt even want to transfer to the strongest server in my tier.

To clarify, you’re entirely flat out wrong.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Retsuko.2035

Retsuko.2035

So many full servers is only driving the new players into the non full servers. Those new players who try out WvW, will witness an empty borderland most likely and will not even bother IF they are even interested in the game mode. So goodjob anet

Making full servers is also not going to make WvW guilds move down a couple tiers. Simple reason is that nothing really happens there in WvW in the first place. Anet can “force” us to balance it out by making higher populated servers full, but in practise, nobody will transfer in the first place because they rather stay where they are, even if they are unhappy. It’s a stale situation and the only thing that you prevent is from making a handful servers even more stacked compared to others.

I don’t understand though how some tier 3 and tier 4 servers on EU can be full. WvW is pretty ded right now in tier 3 and 4 when it comes to the new borderlands.

If anet wants to fix WvW, they need to make a complete overhaul on how server match ups work, and maybe even get rid of the entire server system and put alliance wars in place or something.

Also it would be great to see some sort of better rewarding for our time in WvW. Maybe make the experience from killing (not capping please, don’t wan’t eotm 2.0) count towards our tyria masteries would be a great start.
I understand that you need to do HoT content to level the Jungle masteries, but it’s a bit unfair to force everyone to do general PvE stuff in order to train the other masteries.

Retsu ~ Inner Monkey [IM] ~ Piken Square

(edited by Retsuko.2035)

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I left HOT PvE fast. Did some hero challenges an a bit story to get my elite.
Back to WvW. Yesterday 1h playtime. I encountered a 6 man group and later 3 (don´t know if it was the same but smaller). Did only see one from my own side at the starting point. I also can´t do dailies in WvW annymore. Pre HOT i had 15-30 mins time, jumped in WvW did dailies and had 1-3 small scale fights often 1:1.
This was fun and enjoyable. Can´t do it on the new map and this was the reason for me to even play GW2 :-/. Nice WvW roming fights with low playtime in a row.
And don´t tell me use sPvP or PvE …

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Gaab.4257

Gaab.4257

…because friends are playing on that server, for example?

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Cogbyrn.7283

…because friends are playing on that server, for example?

Why are friends playing on that server, and why didn’t you transfer before? Have they always been playing there and you never had a chance? Or did they transfer there when the opportunity arose to go to a larger server?

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Because I was gone for 6 months, came back only to find out my entire guild went up to Jade Quarry from Sea of Sorrows. We are a WvW guild so I have to transfer up just so I can WvW with them, otherwise I’m useless to them and I’m having no fun. It would be nice if they moved, but from what I’ve been hearing the plans to move are not likely to happen soon.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

It was supposed to be an evolving entity, offering new challenges each week as servers shifted up and down.

Players themselves created this stalemate, and then spent the past three years kittening about it so much, that Anet had to step in.

Very true. With PPT instead of PPK, everyone moved to he highest population server, abused mechanics, then blamed the other servers whom players left for not having enough people.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Well about half the tiers in WvW currently have at least one server down about 50% from the leader. Something in the system isn’t working well when that scenario repeats itself with the same servers for weeks/months.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Well about half the tiers in WvW currently have at least one server down about 50% from the leader. Something in the system isn’t working well when that scenario repeats itself with the same servers for weeks/months.

Well it doesn’t work when it allows servers to still game the system as they have.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

No, it really won’t. Take a HUGE population and spread it to 24 servers? Sounds great. Take a large population and spread it to 24 servers? Not as good. Take a dwindling population and spread it to 24 servers? Death knell.

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

That is the mistake in your thinking, they do not have queues. No world has consistently full maps any longer….

Three years. Not talking about HoT driven queue drop right now.

You have blatantly contradicted yourself by claiming that queues will drive population balance and then arguing there are no queues to do so. I can only conclude this is a lame attempt to justify asking anet to open your server for more stacking.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

6 servers "Full"

in WvW

morrolan.9608

That is the mistake in your thinking, they do not have queues. No world has consistently full maps any longer….

Three years. Not talking about HoT driven queue drop right now.

You have blatantly contradicted yourself by claiming that queues will drive population balance and then arguing there are no queues to do so. I can only conclude this is a lame attempt to justify asking anet to open your server for more stacking.

T1 servers have been closed a lot of that time. Even before the change to calculations they were closed most of the time, only open at rare times.

Jade Quarry [SoX]