8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Insane fights in BB borderland today.

Kaz were very impressive today. Seemed like BB server rallyed in that Borderland and really gave it a go. Sadly we couldn’t hold on to hills and bay as our events have stopped and lost the manpower to defend them.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Really good fights tonight in BB.

You made a huge push to fort at the start but ER where smart and conquered fast your terrain and ours.

We went for simultaneous atacks on both sides when we noticed the first signs of your forces faltering.

Looks like one of our best fridays in a long time, im suprised of all the random Baruch Bay people that showed up for a fight.

Was very very nice night, thanks to everyone involved on the 3 sides :)

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

(edited by Kraken.7514)

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Where is Elona?? -_-’

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Kayato.9178

Kayato.9178

Americans have once again landed on the EU ladder. Elona can’t do anything this week.

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Icy.8041

Icy.8041

Game over already due to the many oversea guilds on SFR and Baruch.

Combat – [BORD]

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

Havent noticed any pop increase in BB (yet). SFR however …. Unless Elona and BB team up for beating SFR i dont think that this will be a fun week.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Lol, so why are we ticking 3 times more than you in a timeslot where no oversea guild is playing? But well, that’s typical german behavior, giving up early. I want deso back!

You want to start another flame war? It’s fact. Live with it.
Also why you have more population? Maybe because SFR is an international server?

Nope, I don’t. I just cant stand that whiny behavior of german servers. Just face the battle, nothing to change here and try your best.

You mean like SFR fought last time they reached t2 and got dominated and nightcapped by arborstone?
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/4
You barely reached the 200 points, even during primetime
This match is pretty pointless. SFR having russian(no problem with it) and now american (just pathetic) presence. How do you think we can compete with this as a 1 timezone server?

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

Lol, so why are we ticking 3 times more than you in a timeslot where no oversea guild is playing? But well, that’s typical german behavior, giving up early. I want deso back!

Also why you have more population? Maybe because SFR is an international server?

Nope, I don’t. I just cant stand that whiny behavior of german servers. Just face the battle, nothing to change here and try your best.

You mean like SFR fought last time they reached t2 and got dominated and nightcapped by arborstone?
This match is pretty pointless. SFR having russian(no problem with it) and now american (just pathetic) presence. How do you think we can compete with this as a 1 timezone server?

I can understand your feelings, but there is still no point in giving up.

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Scryar.2954

Nobody is giving up. But you wrote that you are ticking with three times more points during morning/forenoon when no overseas guilds are playing. Maybe, just maybe the reason for this is, that most of us played yesterday till late at night, and have to sleep sometime. We have no americans who do the work for us during night, while our european players can sleep.
And if that is “typical german behaviour” may i ask for your nationality to write down some prejudices about it?

WvsW smallscale & tpvp

(edited by Scryar.2954)

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Nobody is giving up. But you wrote that you are ticking with three times more points during morning/forenoon when no overseas guilds are playing. Maybe, just maybe the reason for this is, that most of us played yesterday till late at night, and have to sleep sometime. We have no americans who do the work for us during night, while our european players can sleep.
And if that is “typical german behaviour” may i ask for your nationality to write down some prejudices about it?

^

good post, everything said

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

I think we are living yet another T2 “transformation” into T1.

Guess it is a competition between Elona and Baruch to stay T2. Same as last week with Deso.

Could we team up against SFR? Guess the answer is yes but I cant really imagine a lot of coordination between German speaking people and Spanish speaking people XD and anyway, we are not here to halt a legitimate wish of a server to be T1.

I, in all honesty, prefer T2: there is almost no queues, we find really good fights (all that this game has left for us) and some forum drama/trolling from time to time.

We will never give up the fight. But inevitably if nothing changes game-wise in WvW, there will be the day we decide to quit this wonderful game that for some reason developers are ruining.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

Soory, man don’t take it so harsh. I just had the feeling that you are giving up already. Just keep it going and keep the flames away (it also doesn’t help your server if you always point out your lack of forces etc). With typical german behavior I was referring to gw2 german behavior. I am btw Austrian.

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Hi guys, as a SFR member yesterday we had a good fight against BB inside their garrison in their borderland. They actually wiped us 2-3 times but later they got overwhelmed by us

BTW we may have different timezone guilds but both elona and baruch during the previous weeks showed us how that they are able to nightcap too so please don’t be hypocrites. We all have nightcappers

Frenk – EU
All is vain

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Just one thing, we do not have any “oversea” guilds in WvW @ BB.

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

I feel like im not needed in here at all! Is this the case? Or is this just me being silly?!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmix.5460

Myrmix.5460

Same business as usual.
We (ER) have big problems with performance (invisible zergs).
I’m sure the other two servers have the same problems, but you guys got some awesome scouts and fast zerg-reaction ( we are “collecting” our men about 30sec-1 min until we start running).
Now we’ve got very low moral even during the weekend (and barely raidlead except BB-Borderlands).
Until we start doing our homeworks (raid movement, more big guilds instead of some small etc), we won’t stand a chance against international servers.
Should be an easy week for SR (and BB with nightcapping).

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

Just for your information 80% of SFR players are from Europe (From Portugal to Poland) so GMT → GMT +2. So stop blaming with the Nightcapping stuff.

As you can see → http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/11 SFR is not the Nightcapper server.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Just for your information 80% of SFR players are from Europe (From Portugal to Poland) so GMT -> GMT +2. So stop blaming with the Nightcapping stuff.

As you can see -> http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/11 SFR is not the Nightcapper server.

He probably refers to the fresh transfer from NA Sea of Sorrows that happened this weekend, so last week’s results are irrelevant. Also, Poland is in GMT+1 timezone.
Anyways, see you in T1 next week SFR ^^

-

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Lightvision.9357

Lightvision.9357

How do you think we can compete with this as a 1 timezone server?

the easy answer for this is you recruit to strengthen your numbers. however, i understand its hard for you as you are labeled as a german server which is something i think that needs stoped, all EU servers should be labled as EU but the damage has been done now.

anyways, just a little history lesson for you, there was a time where SFR could not beat ER because ER night capped us and is why we lost. i will agree we got our kitten kicked by arborstone when we where in T2 2 months ago, and we went all the way from 6th to 12th.

this made us sit down and sort out our community and we climbed the ladder again back into T2 and this time we done better and yes we would like to see T1 at some point.

because the Seafarer’s Rest Community sells the server and guilds that transfer to SFR do so because of our community

Lol, so why are we ticking 3 times more than you in a timeslot where no oversea guild is playing?

actually we have at least 2 US guilds transfer to SFR yesterday.

But well, that’s typical german behavior, giving up early. I want deso back!

as an admin of the Seafarer’s Rest Community please stop with these kind of comments we are trying to keep the Seafarer’s Rest Community a clean and respectful community. also respect other servers too

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Scryar.2954

the easy answer for this is you recruit to strengthen your numbers.

This is not possible. All german speaking countries (germany, austria and parts of switzerland) are in the same timezone. Recruiting people from the other german servers would mean horrible queues during primetime, so it wouldn’t be possible for guilds to join together. Before guild wars relseased riverside was chosen as the german “hardcore pvp server”. During the 24 hour matchups riverside was the fullest server. we had 3+ hour queues on each borderland and 5+ hour queus for the eternals during primetime. Once i had to wait 7! hours to join the eternals. Many people left riverside because of this. The same would happen to elona.
Just recruiting people who are playing at night/morning/midday (even if it would be possible, what i doubt) would mean to withdraw these players from the 6 other german servers. These servers would drop to the bottom of the rankings without any night/morning/midday coverage. I think its understandable people dont want to kill their servers doing this.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp

(edited by Scryar.2954)

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Even the title is oozing of American influence !

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Eccentric.3649

Eccentric.3649

Great fights in Elona Reach borderlands today. Had alot of fun!

Eccentrïc – 80 Mesmer
Team Sweden [SWE] Guild Leader
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Mythik.8439

Mythik.8439

Bye Bye …BB.Have fun:):):):):)

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Incredible Elona 3 man team in BB BL gave us incredible fights tonite, embarassed half the randoms on map (and some of my guildmates) and at one time and with some help were able to hold like 20 ppl in a brutal bloodbowl-like fight above Heros Lodge.

Massive respect.

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

atai.1467

Just for your information 80% of SFR players are from Europe (From Portugal to Poland) so GMT -> GMT +2. So stop blaming with the Nightcapping stuff.

As you can see -> http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/11 SFR is not the Nightcapper server.

He probably refers to the fresh transfer from NA Sea of Sorrows that happened this weekend, so last week’s results are irrelevant.

Yes an outstanding numbers of player reach SFR just only to play night (sorry m8 but your info is a bit exagerated) The trend say that the only nightcapper server, last week was BB. And a couple of medium guild can’t change the situation.

Also, Poland is in GMT+1 timezone.
Anyways, see you in T1 next week SFR ^^

I know the timezone of Poland mine is only an example, anyway are you sure to see us next week ? Better to wait Friday

(edited by atai.1467)

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Better Beer and Bratwurst

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Yes an outstanding numbers of player reach SFR just only to play night (sorry m8 but your info is a bit exagerated) The trend say that the only nightcapper server, last week was BB. And a couple of medium guild can’t change the situation.

Easy there, I’m not accusing you of being a ‘nightcapper server’ that only gains points during the night, but it’s a fact that you just got a NA transfer that will help you during that period. No idea why you think stating this has anything to do with the competence of your prime-time forces. If those NA guilds are enough or not we will see, but given the dwindling of general wvw population across many servers they may just be.

I know the timezone of Poland mine is only an example, anyway are you sure to see us next week ? Better to wait Friday

Can never be 100% sure, but I believe it’s very likely. I certainly hope you will, and that the fresh opponent in T1 will give at least a little more motivation to log on more for BT players, since we can’t count on ANet with this.

-

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

good fight Elona at ER border, keep it on.

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: GiveAlittleHug.1874

GiveAlittleHug.1874

I had a lot of fun with FU today, on BB Board Land. We were in the North most Supply camp, just farming the Portal Point of BB.

Hats off to KATS and RED who both came up to attack us. A little more organization, and you’d of had us. Harressing us on our way to Bay was a smart move, nearly cost us Bay, but we portaled our way away from you to get back in time.

If you have all come down at once, rather than sitting up on the high ground, we’d of been squashed. Our Ram at the Portal was a nifty little trick I thought, allowing us to AoE you as soon as you appeared there, with the two Arrow carts to cover the sides.

[FU] Gortrax – SFR’s

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Ogre.1750

I missed that, sounds like it was a lot of fun :/

Btw half our night force took the day off for some reason. Everything outside our border is a mess

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Coraliine.1597

Coraliine.1597

When I read the accusations by off-server people I always have a good chuckle at how ill-informed they are.

We have 1 (one, einz, uno) American guild who literally just transferred to the server this weekend. No one asked them to come, they came on their own. As the only other active American (I live in the EU) on the server, I think it’s pretty safe to say I know when my people arrive. Eagles and flags just explode in my heart and I know that more of my countrymen have arrived.

With that being said, I am really disappointed in the arguing. Just stop it. This is a game, where the points don’t matter in real life – or in game, really – at all. I understand the frustration of night capping, but it goes beyond that. Almost all of us are primetime players and want to have good fights then. Let’s just stop the whining, accusations, and finger pointing, and just have some fun this week. It’s the holidays!

Happy non-denominational holiday. Because in America we can’t say Merry Christmas without a law suit.

Cora Staalvoss – 80 Guardian
Born of Indecision [BORN] Guild Leader
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Lightvision.9357

Lightvision.9357

actually i am glad that Elona Reach are now moaning about night capping, SFR had the same experience a few months back where we would loose because of night capping and one of the servers was Elona Reach that night capped us.

now the situation is reversed Elona Reach now know how SFR felt a few months back. now understand it because it was extreamely frustrating for us back then. we know how you feel and understand your frustrations with night capping.

@Scryar i am not saying for you to recruit from other german servers. also i am not going to tell you how to recruit either. thats something you have to figure out on your own along side your alliance/communities.

also Seafarer’s Rest Community does not really actively recruit. and as i stated our community attracts guilds to the server as well as try to take advantage of opportunities that arise.

back on topic, as GiveAlittleHug mentioned [FU] had some fun last night along with some randoms and other guilds with us while on BB BL. we won some fights as well lost some against both BB and ER.

with the current standings it is possible, its also possible we may not, it could be close on if we progress up to T1 or not, i think Thursday is when we will find out. i done several calculations and 7 out of 10 puts us in T1. if we don’t move up then its not a big deal but if we do it will be a joyous time for SFR as T1 is where we want to be

(edited by Lightvision.9357)

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

atai.1467

with the current standings it is possible, its also possible we may not, it could be close on if we progress up to T1 or not, i think Thursday is when we will find out. i done several calculations and 7 out of 10 puts us in T1. if we don’t move up then its not a big deal but if we do it will be a joyous time for SFR as T1 is where we want to be

Hi Lightvision, i’m saying that the Weekend score is a bit different dorm normal working days. So maybe SFR will go better or maybe go worst, last week we start fast but slow down. So we will see. In any case [OSC] will be there.

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Icy.8041

When did “Team Sweden” WTJ to SFR?

Combat – [BORD]

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: GiveAlittleHug.1874

GiveAlittleHug.1874

When did “Team Sweden” WTJ to SFR?

2-3 Weeks ago now.

Hope to see RED and KAZ again tonight

[FU] Gortrax – SFR’s

(edited by GiveAlittleHug.1874)

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Eccentric.3649

Eccentric.3649

We love our new server and the community. <3
Great cooperation and passion for WvWvW here.

Eccentrïc – 80 Mesmer
Team Sweden [SWE] Guild Leader
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

(edited by Eccentric.3649)

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Icy.8041

Who wouldn’t love a server with guild from all over the world?

Hopefully A-Net does something against that soon!

Combat – [BORD]

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

What why? Is it a crime to like to hang out with ppl from all over the world? O.o

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Icy.8041

What why? Is it a crime to like to hang out with ppl from all over the world? O.o

It’s called “EU” and “US” Servers for a reason.

Combat – [BORD]

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Ramic.2346

Ramic.2346

Really great fight in Seefarers Bl with our Reno/Aegis Raid. Won almost all fights against the Seefarers but you are defending really good, almost impossible to take ur part of the map. x.X Atleast we got the hill for a hour. ;D Hope we will have more good fights this week, sadly we cant have such raids 24/7 with 1 timezone. No Raid now and we lost bay already.

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

It’s called “EU” and “US” Servers for a reason.

Then why isn’t there an IP ban? Nevertheless, if only EU ppl were allowed to play in EU servers, than time coverage would be all shifted and the winning servers would be those that have more people that play at night, frequently the ones that have more time to spend. And as we all know, the outcome of a game can’t be solely decided by the amount of time people spend in it (some games do that sure, but that’s why those games are rubbish and GW2 wins)

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Jee E free.5891

Jee E free.5891

Had lots of fun at BB BL today.
We had both BB and Elona pushing us with their whole server it seemed on bay and Greenbriar at the same time while us pirates were pretty unorganised so couldn’t organise enough defense for both which ended in the Spanish getting bay.
After we lost it we stepped it up a notch (too late yes) and managed to get some organisation going to keep Briar in our control and to do more offensive action as well.

Also I have to say that over the last 2 days on this borderland I really noticed the passion in BB playerbase to keep Arah under their control. They are really guarding it with love for the supply in there. Ended up in amazing fights the last couple of days. Thanks for that

Looks like Elona got some fighting spirit back again as well. Heared increased numbers and organisation reports coming in from multiple borderlands which only increases the fun for all of us.

Keep the fighting spirit up everybody and lets make it a nice week for everybody. Whether you win or lose

Jee E free
[VoTF]Vengeance of the Fallen
Seafarers Rest

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Really great fight in Seefarers Bl with our Reno/Aegis Raid. Won almost all fights against the Seefarers but you are defending really good, almost impossible to take ur part of the map. x.X Atleast we got the hill for a hour. ;D Hope we will have more good fights this week, sadly we cant have such raids 24/7 with 1 timezone. No Raid now and we lost bay already.

Was fun yesterday but kitten chaotic to try to defend, you attacked 3-4spot at the same time, so was were to go, Hill attacked, Bay attacked, Sunny attacked, Garrison attacked were you need the biggest force… aaa I run Sun – Garrison – Hill and se what I can do

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

I and some other pals were fighting in ER BL and someone told us that 25 Baruch Bay were farming us (SFR) at our spawn in their BL (where they had everything). So we went there and 25-35 minutes later the BL was 100% green. The 25 from BB crumbled as soon as we came :-(

Teelie l VoTF

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Amasius.9014

Amasius.9014

I and some other pals were fighting in ER BL and someone told us that 25 Baruch Bay were farming us (SFR) at our spawn in their BL (where they had everything). So we went there and 25-35 minutes later the BL was 100% green. The 25 from BB crumbled as soon as we came :-(

Sounds like you were looking for easier targets after you failed to take our garrison a few times.

Pishy – Warrior
[FeaR] The First Impact – Riverside

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

Sounds like you were looking for easier targets after you failed to take our garrison a few times.

Looks like you going T3

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Amasius.9014

Amasius.9014

Looks like you going T3

Possible but seems unlikely atm, mostly because Desolation doesn’t make enough points in T3 to overtake us. We lose a lot of points every night and don’t have enough manpower for all BLs and even had outmanned buff on EB in the early afternoon today but we still can keep up more or less with BB.

Next week should be easier when SFR is finally in T1. Should be interesting to watch how you do against Vizu and Blacktide. Especially after the first week, when everyone is still motivated.

Pishy – Warrior
[FeaR] The First Impact – Riverside

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Mystery.7392

Looks like you going T3

Who cares?

We don’t need oversea guilds to push our server forward.
I think anyone will be happy if we move to T3 again to play against another German server again.

Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I think anyone will be happy if we move to T3 again to play against another German server again.

It’s like volkswagen passat vs opel vectra drag race.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

8.12.12 SFR v BB v ER

in WvW

Mystery.7392

It’s like volkswagen passat vs opel vectra drag race.

Elona vs River vs Kodash would be amazing

Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!