9/10 - Seafarer's Rest - Riverside - Blacktide: The Revengening

in WvW

Posted by: Scribbles.7493

Scribbles.7493

Hi guys, just passing through here. Wanted to let all of you BT guys know I’m actually looking forward to going up against you again (because that will be the case unless something crazy happens to Elona the next few days). I really liked fighting you guys and even though we caught some Xaoc guys glitching i will not hold it against you as nothing came of it and I know there will allways be some rotten fruit somewhere.

So have a nice (relaxing) rest of the week BT and I will see you on the battlefield next week.

- Bloodsteel

It’s going to be an interesting rematch for sure.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

Posted by: Naikee.5936

Naikee.5936

Yeah, we are also looking forward to meet Desolation again)

P.S. The main idea of this topic about night/morning capping is so annoying… Guys, stop to discuss useless things…

Represented by [Xaoc]

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

About place during Bay run against 5 times numbers of BT and why the 1/3 of BT attackers are down. Those are the sample measure that BT players can’t never figure out. Actually we are just 8 people max. Pedrst.

in WvW

Posted by: Leeach.3547

Leeach.3547

I did set my computer up to take some pictures of www through the night and did have some time to play to. This is how a VERY good day to sefarer’s look like. Mostly it looks like the point right below from 23/10.
“23/10 – 09:17 +15 Points – The Morning Train hit www outmanned to the extreme “

This is how it did look like today I will continue to update the post.
24/10 – 01:58 510 Points
24/10 – 04:17 +425 points
24/10 – 05:17 +375 points outnumbered but not outmanned
24/10 – 06:17 + 295 points Outmanned
24/10 – 07:33 + 175 points Outmanned to the extreme (morning train about to arrive)
24/10 – 08:12 + 165 points Outmanned to the extreme
24/10 – 09:12 +90 points Outmanned to the extreme
24/10 – 10:12 +90 points Outmanned to the extreme (we are not giving up)
24/10 – 10:12 +90 points Outmanned
24/10 – 11:12 +90 points Outmanned
24/10 – 12:12 +90 points guess what finally no outmanned buff but outnumbered.
24/10 – 13:10 +110 points outnumbered
24/10 – 14:10 +190 points Outmanned (Died defending a tower with 8 other people against a 40
player zerg from blacktide.)
24/10 – 15:11 +230 points Outmanned
24/10 – 15:57 +215 points Outmanned
24/10 – 17:07 +175 points Outmanned
24/10 – 17:44 +135 points outnumbered but not outmanned

When I write we have the outmanned buff there might be moments where it go away for 4-5 mins but we have it most of the time. I have pictures to prove all my posts. Will
poste them later.

I really hope this post illustrate the difference between Blacktide who might have the outnumbered buffs one or two hours a day and Seafarer’s who fight half of the day with the Outmanned buff.

Seafarer’s – Nierae

in WvW

Posted by: CC Dalmarus.8397

CC Dalmarus.8397

Community Coordinator

Hi folks.

In the interest of allowing the worlds to have a place to discuss their matches, we’re going to re-open this thread one last time.

Let me be perfectly clear here first though – we have taken the time to clean this thread up, and trust me, there was a lot to be cleaned out.

These threads are for discussing WvWvW calmly, constructively, and without personal attacks. If you can’t show good sportsmanship, refrain from calling players or guilds out on what you perceive to be cheats or unjust actions, and be polite, this thread is not for you.

I have re-opened this thread, but note that it comes with a caveat… players ignoring the Code of Conduct will not be given a free or lenient path. If you see someone breaking the rules, report the post (click the little black flag in the bottom right-hand corner of the offending post). Do not be the person that violates the rules by responding in kind.

With that, this thread is now open – remember to play fair and play nice. Failure to do so will result in the permanent closure of this thread.

Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Riverside suddenly pushed and is now at +270, BT +230 and SFR +195

Go Riverside go!

in WvW

Posted by: Syntax.9602

Syntax.9602

Under best circumstances you will meat us again next week, since our servers suffer mainly the same problem. We go up to T2 because of strong maintime and drop down again because of no Nightcappers.

It looks like Kodash/SFR/Riverside next week, so make sure to help Riverside a bit to keep them in the bracket, because Ranik is expected to get an exodus from Vizunah, since they are beaten by Arborstone in T1 and seem to lose ground to Elona too.

Or we should discuss allying during the night :P

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

Riverside relly step it up a notch today well done.

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Blacktide, sadly, didn’t – bar the XAOC group really milking the culling issue for their now you don’t see us, now you do bombblob.

But I’m sure they’ll argue their double numbers and managing to stay within 20 points of lead for most of the evening vs smaller servers makes them great.

Next week is going to upset a lo of BTers.

in WvW

Genev.2450

Because SFR didn’t get to use culling? /raise eyebrow
Please, it’s a problem for everybody.

Heard on TS a couple of times “Omg, i think primetime just started! Wait, no, they dropped in points again, nevermind”
Next week is going to be fun, we loved fighting Deso, and the Russians are chomping at the bit to take down the FS ones
We’ll have to keep an eye on Deso so they won’t win by default due to the 2 Russian clans focusing on each other :p

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

I dont get why BT talks down to SFR so much. Only Medium Pop server in the world to be in the top 3 brackets.

They will be shocked next week if they think this is stomping when they are only at the end of the week reaching a 200pts (And not the early/middle of the week) Lets hope you have a strong community!!! You will need it

You will soon know what its like to fight a full server. Then youll hopefully respect a medium server like SFR for being this high

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I don’t even know why this CIR guild dude write here. Anybody seen any CIR players? I think that they tried defend hills one time, but after they failed portal attack they just didn’t come back.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Scuzzy.2713

Scuzzy.2713

Seems like Riverside having a good fightback tonight, did you guys get an influx of transfers from Elona today?

in WvW

Posted by: Piola.3782

Piola.3782

I dont get why BT talks down to SFR so much. Only Medium Pop server in the world to be in the top 3 brackets.

They will be shocked next week if they think this is stomping when they are only at the end of the week reaching a 200pts (And not the early/middle of the week) Lets hope you have a strong community!!! You will need it

You will soon know what its like to fight a full server. Then youll hopefully respect a medium server like SFR for being this high

This is nothing less than the truth…

[OSC] Nefed SFR Thief
[OSC] Roipnol SFR Mezmer
MesmerVideos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Piolair

in WvW

Genev.2450

Because we got talked down to from day one and didn’t appreciate the attitude the majority of forum-going SFR had.
If you wouldn’t be such sore losers, then we wouldn’t talk down, look at our previous matchups where us and Deso were all cuddly and we were the losers.
And don’t say it’s server pride or the usual server smacktalk because i haven’t seen any other server we, or our previous server, have been up against, act like SFR people.

We were up against an organised group today, one of the reasons i could tell it was an organised group wasn’t just because of the fact they were good and their guild tags matched, but also because there was no immediate screens and “omg look we kicked your kitten #8221; posted on the official forums. :p

Speaking of, good job to the organised group countering us on SFR, it’s much more fun when not everything is ours, and still regretting i forgot to fraps that lord room defense, those numbers, those loot bags…. Omnom

Also, I’m injured atm and i’m taking out the irritation caused by constant pain out on the forums, rather than my guild and close ones
(Though i wouldn’t if it weren’t for dat attitude :p)

in WvW

Posted by: taro.2568

taro.2568

yep we had fun too, but as someone said before, wait to match with t2 servers you’ll be surprised
anyway thanks to xaoc anc cir leading attack in our borderland, we had good skirmish and your hills defence was really strong with all those siege engine inside the lord room. usually we are in bt border, but today we wanted to change. see you tomorrow.
http://i.imgur.com/tIzJM.jpg

Taro Threekeys – Charr Pusher – The Oscure [OSC]
Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Posted by: dDuff.3860

dDuff.3860

I should make an excuse for all adequate players of SfR.
No flame, but some part of your community really spoils your reputation
This won’t be a problem in T2 since it is only Desolation and FS.
You are saying about T2 like about its an end of the story when you were in T2 against Riverside (and actually lost to it) and Arborstone (which is going to be a leader).
Our’s T2 is going to be different like earth and sky.

Faeleth

in WvW

Genev.2450

@ Taro
Was hilarious when you guys went to sit on supply depot, we were kinda like “…Why aren’t they attacking?” “Somebody should go check” “I’ll be right behind you, really” “They’re sitting on the supply depot! KILLLLLLL! Oh, and watch for Mesmers”

Hope to see you guys again!

in WvW

Posted by: taro.2568

taro.2568

you know, its not easy to stand in front of your balista, with an immortal lord smashing your mates :P

Taro Threekeys – Charr Pusher – The Oscure [OSC]
Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Posted by: Pingu.2963

Pingu.2963

As a penguin in these WvW fights all the fights i fight are big fights fought fiercely from far away places, Fighting these fights is fun and fierce, fought almost always to the death.

I’m not going to try and make what ive done in wvw today seem spectacular or amazing.
I’m not going to boast of my great accomplishments being an almighty penguin of death.
I’m not going to complain about being outnumbered or being killed while being such.
I’m not going to do any of those things because i control my own fate, complaining about how bad things are will not make it better in this forum. most of the things wrong with this game the dev’s already know, evenso i wouldnt write them here cause its the wrong forum for it.
I’m just glad i have people to fight, and people to fight alongside with.
In the end, thats all that matters.
Good fights to all.

Penguin sleep standing up.
You cannot sneak by me.

(edited by Pingu.2963)

in WvW

Genev.2450

You should’ve come in deeper, we had a bit more of the same lined up! :p
Next time, we’ll offer cookies too.

All hail Emperor Pingu <3

in WvW

Posted by: Pingu.2963

Pingu.2963

begining of this vid i did actually fraps what you guys are talking about xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r05ax04K9Tw
Should learn not to go into big blobs of enemies but its kinda like seeing a big red button that says do not press. xD

Penguin sleep standing up.
You cannot sneak by me.

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Ok, so lets resume this up.

The fact that there are several SFR posters here, it doesnt have to be the general feelings of the server.
The ones who dont complain are fighting and are ingame, so the majority of us that does the actual combat you don’t see us around here because we spend the limited time we have to fight in the maps.

The fact that SFR are coming from 2 weeks of constant complains doesnt help since it seems people got used to complain instead of joining a map and actually improve our performance.
I dont like it, but this is an open forum and nobody cant stop a few whiners to whine and everyone knows how vocal a whiner can be.

The fact is that blacktide and particulary xaoc uses a couple of exploits, but we are used to be exploited and I think people should just cut it off after the first few reports.

The fact is that xaoc does morning capping with CTA’s that carries blacktide un-opossed until 6pm, so we are talking about almost 2h of effort-less objectives gain and 10h of effort-less defense that gives a huge point lead.

Not only that but by the time SFR gets presence on map, we are fighting upgraded keeps with lots of defense and stocked supply against full 3-orb zergs and lets not discount, Riverside too, they mainly focus on Eternal but is another force on map that blacktide doesnt deal with in the mornings, but we do at night.
No one can say that is easy to overcome, unless they havent played against it.

The fact is Blacktide is much stronger (in terms of numbers, coverage and organization) and the fact that those Gunnars Hold guilds that recently transfered were what xaoc needed to pull the server to T2, I believe without those new recruits and influx of organized guilds, Blacktide would still have an hard time against us, because they would bleed much more during prime-time, which isnt happening atm, we can get even in points tick, which is already a pretty huge win considering we fight the uphill battle as I said before, so no complains here.
We get the lead at 23 or 24 CET time because as is normal to blacktide to have full maps on 16 CET against our outmanned, is normal aswell for them to then go to sleep sooner and we fight against an outmanned blacktide at 23 CET.

What separates us apart is not that, but is, we dont have a guild that CTA’s at 6AM CET and Blacktide do, is the huge sell point of their (xaoc\chaos) server since the begining.

I don’t envy you on your T2 endeavors next week, its ok we fought the N1 EU server in Arborstone, but Desolation with RUIN as of now are a T1 server aswell and i’m pretty sure the result wont be much different then last week.
I’m happy we maintain our T3 position which wasnt set in stone coming sunday and surely we will meet in the future, if its sooner or later depends on you being capable of beating Far Shiverpeaks or not.

And hopefully we are fully recovered from our past weeks and can have a closer matchup.

in WvW

Genev.2450

Which is why i did do a shout-out to the organised efforts (mostly seemed OSC, but you guys sure had a lot of people! :p) done in the SFR borderlands today
Regardless of the end result of next week, we’ll fight for it, and we’ll have fun doing so, and i do hope that we can be against you guys again with slighlty less forum crap

I’m still surprised i only got 1 infraction when they cleaned out this thread :p

I look forward to being up against the servers where our morning advantage won’t mean anything, because they have the same, and getting screamed at by my guildleader for not being perfect – i think he’s being easy on us at the moment actually :p

Next week should be very interesting indeed, and if we drop down, at least i’m sure we’ll be able to be proud of our efforts, regardless of what other servers might think of us

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

I got a question. Where is OSC from? You never seem to come out before 1am (GMT+1) and not below 30+ ppl and commander activated.
And you really laughing at 8 ppl? Your GM uses Signet of Might, tells a lot about game knowledge.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Sorry to burst your bubble but OSC was present in SFR Borderland since 16CET atleast today.
They are italian only and currently the strongest WvW guild on Seafarers Rest.

And signet of might is build dependant, the banner is actually not as usefull in big zergs.

Try again.
PS: I’m not OSC and i’m sure they dont need my defense.

(edited by murtas.2417)

in WvW

Genev.2450

Ugh, nobody should use banners in WvW, spamming f for loot and suddenly you’re holding a banner.
Think if it happens again, I’m just going to run off with the banner and put it somewhere way off to kitten off whichever idiot placed it.

OSC was around when i logged on (19h CET) after dinner and considering the whole place wasn’t blue, they were probably around a while longer before I decided to see what was happening.
Haven’t seen them any other day since we don’t share borderlands normally.

in WvW

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

SFR player here (OSC). Here is my review.

I would like to say today was incredible.
Both the germans and BT va us in EB, yet we managed to hold our ground and keep our zone.
Admittedly, BT was by far the largest threat – Germans are only a semi-worry when they outman us 5 to 1.
I have videos of me and another 4 friends who not only pushed a 25 man zerg back but we actually got their main keep as well; they are good cannon fodders but they should work on their individual skills.
BT has more quality players while -also- having larger numbers.
Of course we have issues with this, but I have to say I’m very happy because for once – for the first time in time – I felt in danger.
Being 2on1’d by a quality mass plus a mass of cannon fodders was a real challenge.
Thank you to all who partecipated this.
I’m not expecting SFR to hold against this situation for long tho.
Our main problem is numbers; we have very skilled players but very few ones compared to you – and this is not the 300 movie.

Another worthy note: SFR has many Italians and us Italians are sadly widely known for blaming defeats or hard situations on cheatings of some sort.
This behavior has mainly spread from football and politics, now sadly my people applies it to every situation.
Please do not take those blames too seriously: we know everyone has culling etc.

Let’s try to keep this funny and engaging guys.

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Big big Schlossen !

in WvW

Posted by: Thudda.4392

Thudda.4392

Its clear that Blacktide isnt the same server we faced two weeks ago (was it).

Have to say, yesterday afternoon at sfr border, i saw atleast 8 times that bt tried to ninja entry garrison from all around the place ( and succeeded to take outer wall down, as i couldnt defeat those two players with super cata, yes its me that squishy necro trying to do something )

[FD] Thudda @ Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Leeach.3547

Leeach.3547

I don’t say anyone is cheating just that we are insanely outnumberet. Last night at 20.38 we even had the outmanned buff and that is our primetime. Some of the posts here from Blacktide people make you think we have even numbers. Well we don’t 18-20 Hours a day. I would say we have the outmanned buff or are really close to 14-16 hours a day.

Seafarer’s – Nierae.

Attachments:

(edited by Leeach.3547)

in WvW

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Last night was some what fun.
I only played eternal battlegrounds were SM kept shifting.
After some time it seems we all had lag which made it impossible to cast any important spells for me.
Was really a shame

All in all we had some good fights

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Jude Oscure.4082

Jude Oscure.4082

I got a question. Where is OSC from? You never seem to come out before 1am (GMT+1) and not below 30+ ppl and commander activated.
And you really laughing at 8 ppl? Your GM uses Signet of Might, tells a lot about game knowledge.

You have to gather better info regarding me and my guild , we have organized events usually from 21:00 to 01:00 am CET and, you even don’t know who is the GM.

Have a nice day

<— GM of The Oscure

Guild Master of The Oscure Brotherhood [OSC]

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

begining of this vid i did actually fraps what you guys are talking about xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r05ax04K9Tw
Should learn not to go into big blobs of enemies but its kinda like seeing a big red button that says do not press. xD

Wow. I’m amazed you would post a video like that.

Heh.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Scribbles.7493

Darkeh.4539

I don’t even know why this CIR guild dude write here. Anybody seen any CIR players

No they dont come out when there are actual players in the WvW to hard for them.
Doors they can do tho !

That just shows you haven’t been in the same borderlands as us.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

Farming and relaxing days today and tomorrow =)
Have fun !

in WvW

Posted by: Sahel.6480

Sahel.6480

Hi there, yesterday in our prime time (Italy from 21.30 to 01.00) me, my guild and other 2 italian guild where on the Riverside Borderland, we have seen a lot of german but very few from BT, (1 or 2 XAOC, probably from another time zone from the rest of the guild or maybe they canno sleep) and the map was nearly all red or blue, so probably your main force was fighting on another server.. As other sayed before, the Riverside men are not that big threat so was less fun that on monday evening, when we come to bring the fight on BT borderland, and even when loosing terrain BT guys where a hard fight to beat off .

Raelynn Tylneine – Norn Ranger of Dragonlegacy (SFR)

in WvW

Snort.3698

@Sahel

We were in Riverside from 6 bst until about 10.

Saw you guys a few times.

Well played

Snort – ThUN

in WvW

Posted by: Syndic.4762

Syndic.4762

Most of CIR have been playing on alts since the weekend, my engineer went up from L30 to L62 which I’m very happy about. No point in playing on fully geared toons with 500k karma in the bank when the match-up is already won, might as well have some fun on different classes.

The fights have definitely been a lot more harder (and thus a lot more fun which is what it’s all about!). Respect to the SFR guys who fight hard every day and don’t have the luxury of enough time to whine on the forums, and thanks for the PM’s.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Genev.2450

Mmmm, to play my little Guardian today or stick to the Ranger….

@Leeach:
SFR was sure as hell not outmanned in their own borderlands yesterday, that was one hell of a large (and good, OSC <3) group! :p
Good fun

in WvW

Snort.3698

The fights have definitely been a lot more harder (and thus a lot more fun which is what it’s all about!). Respect to the SFR guys who fight hard every day and don’t have the luxury of enough time to whine on the forums, and thanks for the PM’s.

They fight well and not one negative post by them.

No excuses just good fights, respect.

in WvW

Posted by: Cunnart.6519

Cunnart.6519

The thing I don’t understand is they keep saying we will be surprised in T2, no we wont. We expect it to be a hard uphill fight that slogs on and may even mean we come in 3rd. But if we do come in 3rd it will be only after we put in a good effort, and so what if we lose hopefully we will pick up a few new tactics and get to learn something.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Snort.3698

There are two seafarers,

Those who made excuses here and those who fought in game.

I judge a server not by its trolls but by its players. those players were worthy opponents.

Well played to those players and to Riverside.

in WvW

Posted by: soul.8617

soul.8617

Its quite a superficial statement. If you made this topic to transparent the course of actions (mostly from the standpoint of BT), the other sides have the right to correct it.

SR

(edited by soul.8617)

in WvW

Posted by: Skunt.5076

Skunt.5076

Ah snort cant really blame them there at work just trading w3 pvp for forum pvp.;)
Trolling is just a way to keep everyone bussy until we can log in again:D

GL in T2

[FU]Fluffy the Pusycat.
SFR community site: http://www.pevepe.net/

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

@ Skitten
Indeed.

@BT
Regarding what we said about who dominates “prime-time” which BT says its not true, and even some screenshots were posted by Snort i believe, to prove us other wise.

Now please check this weekly coverage:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9

As you can see between 18:00 till 24:00 we literally dominate an up-hill fight against upgraded stuff from BT, and we just played poorly at saturday and wednesday.

Now i’m not trying to re-create another flaming debate. But i’m just proving my (and many others) point and statement i did earlier when i said that SFR does better at prime-time EU and 70-80% of BT’s points comes from when there is usually no one online from SFR & Riverside (which is ok – game is 24h etc).

Good luck next tier anyway BT

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

(edited by Deep Star.6541)

in WvW

Scribbles.7493

I don’t care much for those overviews. People tend to submit reports when they’re ahead, but in the end all that matters is the score during the tick carryover ever 15 minutes.

In the hours that I’ve been playing, Blacktide was ahead when it mattered. We coordinated to ensure that were in the lead during the carryover, and most of the time we were.

I’m not saying that SFR never was ahead, or that they played poorly. Just that some SFR players tend to exxagerate and throw around words like ‘dominate’ a lot.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

Scribbles.7493

I don’t care much for those overviews. People tend to submit reports when they’re ahead, but in the end all that matters is the score during the tick carryover ever 15 minutes.
In the hours that I’ve been playing, Blacktide was ahead when it mattered. We coordinated to ensure that were in the lead during the carryover, and most of the time we were.
I’m not saying that SFR never was ahead, or that they played poorly. Just that some SFR players tend to exxagerate and throw around words like ‘dominate’ a lot.

Like him?

But yeah, i get you point. Just wanting to add that this webside is belonging a Millenium Old School, FR guild in Arborstone so they’ve nothing to do nor any reason to try make one look better then the other, even though i played with alot of them in Warhammer since they were in our alliance, but they don’t even know i am at GW2 atm.

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Its been fun killing both your servers this week. I even heard some of the SFR think we are multi-botters lmao.

Last night tonight for action so get out there and dance with us thanks. Back to Piken which has the same problem as SFR. Best server by far in primetime, probably in euro but enemy log off in prime time and cap from 4-5am to 1-2pm in afternoon.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Skunt.5076

Skunt.5076

Nah Sarcx its a fact on every server there are botters yet have to see an empty krait lake;)

We had litle dip in activity now we start to fight again SFR has one problem if 1 or 2 big guilds are bit slacking and taking it easy for a week it imidiatally shows in score.

Some might think u multi-botters but those are not important people just trolls that need to find a way to entertain themself @ work so they forum-pvp:P

take it with a pinch of salt. gl hf in next matchup;)

[FU]Fluffy the Pusycat.
SFR community site: http://www.pevepe.net/