A Plea

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: Sarcastic Waffle.7203

Sarcastic Waffle.7203

I know this might be a bit early, but please can TC Stop fighting FA. Bored with them and sick of their kittens. Drop us a tier if you have to or raise, but for the love of all that is holy it is getting repetitive.

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: Kasei.8726

Kasei.8726

Dear TC,

We want to start this letter off by saying that we think you are really cool, and that’s why we’re writing this to you and not dancing on your corpses. You’ve been a great enemy, but some things have changed in the last couple of weeks, and we can’t ignore them anymore.

When we first started fighting, we thought everything was going really well. We had a lot of battles and fought over many of the same towers. But lately, we’ve realized how incompatible we are.

You started a parade and made things really awkward. We knew you were bored, but it’s like we don’t even know you anymore. The way you fight us, it’s like you want us all to yourself all the time, and we’re not like that. We want to go out and fight other servers too. We tried to deny it and tried to make things work with you, but the more we tried, the more we realized we just aren’t right for each other.

If we keep on like we are, we’ll begin to hate each other, and we don’t want that, because we think you can make another server very happy. You should be with a server who enjoys dueling and parading around, and who can appreciate you for who you are.

We’re sorry we can’t bring ourselves to log in and stomp on your faces, but we know you are understanding, and we know you must be feeling the same way about us. We wish you the best of luck!

Best,
FA

/s

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Dear TC,

We want to start this letter off by saying that we think you are really cool, and that’s why we’re writing this to you and not dancing on your corpses. You’ve been a great enemy, but some things have changed in the last couple of weeks, and we can’t ignore them anymore.

When we first started fighting, we thought everything was going really well. We had a lot of battles and fought over many of the same towers. But lately, we’ve realized how incompatible we are.

You started a parade and made things really awkward. We knew you were bored, but it’s like we don’t even know you anymore. The way you fight us, it’s like you want us all to yourself all the time, and we’re not like that. We want to go out and fight other servers too. We tried to deny it and tried to make things work with you, but the more we tried, the more we realized we just aren’t right for each other.

If we keep on like we are, we’ll begin to hate each other, and we don’t want that, because we think you can make another server very happy. You should be with a server who enjoys dueling and parading around, and who can appreciate you for who you are.

We’re sorry we can’t bring ourselves to log in and stomp on your faces, but we know you are understanding, and we know you must be feeling the same way about us. We wish you the best of luck!

Best,
FA

/s

I’m sorry you wasted time writing this. It fails.

@ OP- I’d rather populations even out between TC and FA so we can have an even match up. There is no doubt in my mind that we would beat TC if we had similar numbers to them in WvW.

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: Awesomesauce.9528

Awesomesauce.9528

Dear FA,

You’ve changed. We used to have so much fun together; fighting in keeps, barraging Stonemist, dueling in JPs, long walks on the beach — but you’ve changed.

We noticed these changes quickly. When we were first together, we’d spend all night fighting, all the way into the wee hours of the morning. We had so much energy in us back then — we were so alive. But then you started coming to the EB later and later. Our battles grew smaller and smaller, less and less frequent. Eventually you stopped showing up during late hours at all. We asked you why, but you didn’t tell us. You said it was nothing. But we know, FA. Did you think we wouldn’t find out? We knew about PvE, and how you went to PvE behind our backs. We felt betrayed, FA. Betrayed.

Then you kicked YB out. We liked YB a lot, but you just had to go and rail on them until they left, didn’t you? After YB left, CD moved in. And we guess we have to thank you for that. Ever since CD came into our lives, things have been different. Very different.

We’re done with you, FA. We’re with CD now. They know how to treat us right. They don’t come to the EB smelling of Fractals and Orr. Sure they come later, but they still come in force. They still know how to treat us right. We’re moving into your BL with CD now, and we’re staying there until you leave.

We have nothing left to say to you, FA. We wanted our relationship to work, to pwn you and to be pwned by you, but you’ve grown so distant, so uncaring — so cold.

So for now, and forever, this is goodbye.

With a broken heart,

TC

Famous last words
“You put WHAT in my drink?” – Socrates
“There’s only like eight of them over that hill.” – Custer

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: alohaTERRY.2547

alohaTERRY.2547

This thread is so full of win.

Best of all… a TC member wrote a letter that made me laugh so much I can’t hold a grudge against FA anymore.

Thanks!

Dear TC,

Best,
FA

/s

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Love the letters.

Unfortunately the tiers are looking to be stagnant again this week. To avoid that TC has to win really hard while IoJ simultaneously underperforms, that or FA has to do very badly this week while Yaks rolls their matchup.

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

Dear Mario,

Please come to the castle, I baked a cake for you
Yours truly, Princess Toadstool

Peach~

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: kanikani.2430

kanikani.2430

There is no doubt in my mind that we would beat TC if we had similar numbers to them in WvW.

I’ll be honest what I have been seeing out of FA this week I don’t think I’m so sure of that. Since paired up against TC I think FA’s skill (or maybe will to fight) has gone down every week.

We have major leadership issues (or lack there of). We don’t seem to know how to pick up downed players. We spend hours banging our head on SMC. We have little to no communication (via voice or even chat). Over this time with TC we should be learning from what doesn’t work instead of repeating it every day thinking its going to be different this time.

So, from a FA player, we just aren’t that amazing, no servers are in all reality. If we had same numbers as TC or any server we would probably do about the same score wise. Because in all reality numbers = score.

Ishionna (80 Ele)
Maguuma

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I don’t care who does what, so long as we can get the red borderlands blue for like an hour or so, so that I can get by kitten kittening world completion finally.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

There is no doubt in my mind that we would beat TC if we had similar numbers to them in WvW.

I’ll be honest what I have been seeing out of FA this week I don’t think I’m so sure of that. Since paired up against TC I think FA’s skill (or maybe will to fight) has gone down every week.

We have major leadership issues (or lack there of). We don’t seem to know how to pick up downed players. We spend hours banging our head on SMC. We have little to no communication (via voice or even chat). Over this time with TC we should be learning from what doesn’t work instead of repeating it every day thinking its going to be different this time.

So, from a FA player, we just aren’t that amazing, no servers are in all reality. If we had same numbers as TC or any server we would probably do about the same score wise. Because in all reality numbers = score.

Perhaps. I see your point. I was more thinking along the lines of TC in its prime vs FA in its prime with even numbers.

I think the fact that we are heavily outnumbered may lead to the things you describe. I think if we were on an equal playing field for a week or two, the basics would come back to the WvW’rs.

A Plea

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I’m from CD and I’m tired of both of you. My solution is to take a break from GW2 until the big WvW updates that Anet has been talking about come out in January/February.