in WvW

Posted by: heydurian.6459

heydurian.6459

A_ T killing jq and bg guilds
no new player
no new member
more and more can’t join back their guild wvw team
A
_T think that these players will join to other server guilds?
Do you think that this game players number will
Increased substantially?
of couse no. this game already have 4 years
Don’t make more people afk pls
WvW already lose a lot of people
why still make some clever setting destroy the game

A_ _T killing jq and bg guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Make ajust servar open join new player able guild play together so new player can guild play wvw.

No new player join able JQ and BG and guild die and less new player in wvw join guild. Need ajust now.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I think this thread exemplifies the challenge Anet has with regards to getting guilds that want new members to move to smaller servers.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

I think this thread exemplifies the challenge Anet has with regards to getting guilds that want new members to move to smaller servers.

Na 22 Server no full. why no one want xfer off ?

because Anet Server Population include Quit game player.

still doing WvW player is lowest and lowest.

Is 2014 wvw same as 2016 now ?

no.

winnie@BlackGate

(edited by Jerry CCH.9816)

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Agreed – we only see it every single week….. And every single week the answer is move or whither – the guild’s choice….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Agreed – we only see it every single week….. And every single week the answer is move or whither – the guild’s choice….

and most guilds would rather whither than move. Which is why adding a bunch of small servers and no incentive to move would be a waste of time.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

and most guilds would rather whither than move. Which is why adding a bunch of small servers and no incentive to move would be a waste of time.

Bingo.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Please whither away, more roamers please less blobbing guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

the solution provided thus far won’t work – I agree. But you must admit the OPs post is made just about every week if not more … the funny part is often the “split guild” scenario was created by recruiting from a link in the first place…

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

(edited by Liston.9708)

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

If its a question of bg/jq guilds ‘withering’ or every smaller server not being able to grow,
let JQ/BG guilds slim down for a bit.

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

Top tier wvw has always been a farce to those below it. You really think people care you guys are suffering burnout? Everyone has suffered it because of these two servers for a long time now. Taste the medicine.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Top tier wvw has always been a farce to those below it. You really think people care you guys are suffering burnout? Everyone has suffered it because of these two servers for a long time now. Taste the medicine.

Staying in a higher tier requires staying competitive, a lot more so then in lower tiers because the need for coverage and population is greatly increased. Every server has the same issues trying to fill coverage gaps, trying to replace players that leave, stop playing, etc. There is just a constant need to take care of these issues in higher tiers. The last thing wvw needs is more burnout and less people playing, regardless of what tier or server. Nobody is forced to come up here, those that do have their own reasons usually because they want a more active competitive environment, but again it requires constant work in order to maintain that level of competitiveness.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Why would you want to run 70+ on off NA hours while on NA servers? Not for decent fights. We wonder why coverage is so hard to balance?

We could have a nice mix of fights sizes depending on the hour…even small scale havoc/roaming in the late hours. Instead we have servers begging for more so they can stack up NA along with the balance issues they are creating when NA time zones are sleeping.

I know I’ll probably get flamed for the suggestion but…decrease map population limits on NA servers during off NA hours. If you’re running 70+ while actual NA people are running 15 either you’re up past your bedtime or your not NA. Decreasing the pop limit would at least spread the non NA between maps so actual NA could have a chance on a couple of them for decent fights.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Staying in a higher tier requires staying competitive, a lot more so then in lower tiers because the need for coverage and population is greatly increased. Every server has the same issues trying to fill coverage gaps, trying to replace players that leave, stop playing, etc. There is just a constant need to take care of these issues in higher tiers. The last thing wvw needs is more burnout and less people playing, regardless of what tier or server. Nobody is forced to come up here, those that do have their own reasons usually because they want a more active competitive environment, but again it requires constant work in order to maintain that level of competitiveness.

I think the point is: heaven forbid one of the T1s drops and actually makes the game competitive. Macro, not micro.

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

I think the point is: heaven forbid one of the T1s drops and actually makes the game competitive. Macro, not micro.

So we should just let our servers die? Yea, no thanks, we are not going to let that happen because some people don’t like us or don’t think we should be allowed to win. WvW is about large scale fights, accept it or don’t. Higher tiers offer a more competitive and active environment for players that is why it is attractive.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

BG ned moar playerz. we not win buy enuf. other serverz have more and we alwayz outnumber. anets plz opens our servar so we can stay compeetative.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

BG/JQ most skilled guilds best community, not because best coverage. also best guild graveyard. please open so more guilds can transfer to die. ty anet for capping servers and spreading out fairweather population. one day t4 will be the new t1.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

BG/JQ most skilled guilds best community, not because best coverage. also best guild graveyard. please open so more guilds can transfer to die. ty anet for capping servers and spreading out fairweather population. one day t4 will be the new t1.

Open, let guilds in.
Close it, make guilds die.

Genius!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Why would you want to run 70+ on off NA hours while on NA servers? Not for decent fights. We wonder why coverage is so hard to balance?

Cuz you know some of us wanna experience blob fights and we can’t play NA prime?

It was so fun when Mag had a map queue (MGR) vs our map queue (Seph) but now it’s a deadzone with what 20 people on the map on all 3 sides? How is that fun? I mean you guys in NA prime have your fun big fights but the rest of us have nothing to do now but yeah it’s “balanced”.

Super selfish.

We could have a nice mix of fights sizes depending on the hour…even small scale havoc/roaming in the late hours. Instead we have servers begging for more so they can stack up NA along with the balance issues they are creating when NA time zones are sleeping.

No we can’t. There isn’t enough off hour population to support anything of the sort. Even JQ doesn’t queue more than 1 map populated regularly “off hours” and sometimes there’s no queue. You don’t understand, there is little to nothing left in OCX/SEA which is why all of them should be in 1 tier tbh. That way you get blobs, roaming, havoc, small fights etc which NA can currently enjoy while other timezones cannot due to this perceived notion that servers must be ‘balanced’.

T1 right now is deader than the old 2014 T4 CD/SoS/SBI but it’s all LALALALA STACKED SERVERS DIE PLZ WEEEEW.

I guess you just want BG/JQ/TC etc all to be dead except for the 2 hours of NA prime they play.

Selfish.

At least the folks on Maguuma tried to get off hours there so there’d be fights all day round.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

(edited by fishball.7204)

in WvW

Reh.5986

Cuz you know some of us wanna experience blob fights and we can’t play NA prime?

It was so fun when Mag had a map queue (MGR) vs our map queue (Seph) but now it’s a deadzone with what 20 people on the map on all 3 sides? How is that fun? I mean you guys in NA prime have your fun big fights but the rest of us have nothing to do now but yeah it’s “balanced”.

Super selfish.

No we can’t. There isn’t enough off hour population to support anything of the sort. Even JQ doesn’t queue more than 1 map populated regularly “off hours” and sometimes there’s no queue. You don’t understand, there is little to nothing left in OCX/SEA which is why all of them should be in 1 tier tbh. That way you get blobs, roaming, havoc, small fights etc which NA can currently enjoy while other timezones cannot due to this perceived notion that servers must be ‘balanced’.

T1 right now is deader than the old 2014 T4 CD/SoS/SBI but it’s all LALALALA STACKED SERVERS DIE PLZ WEEEEW.

I guess you just want BG/JQ/TC etc all to be dead except for the 2 hours of NA prime they play.

Selfish.

At least the folks on Maguuma tried to get off hours there so there’d be fights all day round.

Eh you don’t need to buy up oversees guilds and pvd every night to get “blob fights”. Nights are dead because one server is running friggin map queues while everyone is asleep. The rest of us crazies that stay up just have to let them cap everything while we back cap or stand around bored. We might have 15 or 20…could deal with that or even get some nice outnumbered fights against 35…but 70?

Lower the map limit. That way we can get good fights on one map while Chinese NA server or whatever ktrains the other 3 maps. Everyone is happy except NA people that care about PPT

You can ktrain away. I don’t give a crap. Just spread out and give actual NA servers a chance on one map.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Super selfish.

Selfish.

I think the fact that yall exploited ANet’s population counter system to keep your servers over stack. So that other servers could never compete with yall is the most selfish act ever experienced by the WvW community. You reap what you sow. Yall made yalls beds and most of the other servers bed now lay in it! Did yall truly think yall was going to get away with this cheesy hurtful non competitive behavior forever? Just LOL

Nah for punishment for the three of yalls servers mostly aimed at BG and JQ for bringing the community to this point. I feel no sympathy if ANet causes yall to just die. Yall did nothing but brought other guilds and coordinated hibernation periods in order to trick the old ANets population system into believing yall was not full when yall was. Then after the population evaluation periods was over, all of a suddenly yall two servers woke up everytime like it was clockwork to stomp the other servers who didn’t catch on to what yall was doing.

Yall used so many exploits and dumb cheesy tactics to keep you server OVERSTACKED so no one else could compete with yall. And you have the nerve to call us selfish?

LMFAO just hurry up and die. I really do hope ANet just completely shuts down your cheating exploiting servers that was one of the biggest causes to the exodus of many of the actually competitive fight guilds and players GW2’s WvW used to have before they got fed up with always having to fight exploiters and cheaters the manipulate the population counting system to over stack their servers beyond comprehension. That then proceeded to use their overs tacked population to grief others to the point they stop playing WvW or completely left the game.

Just be lucky I’m not in charge of ANet cause if I was I’d throw out a blanket ban for all members of the guilds that was guilty of match manipulation. That ruined other players WvW experience to the point they no longer play.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

fishball.7204

Eh you don’t need to buy up oversees guilds and pvd every night to get “blob fights”. Nights are dead because one server is running friggin map queues while everyone is asleep.

The rest of us crazies that stay up just have to let them cap everything while we back cap or stand around bored. We might have 15 or 20…could deal with that or even get some nice outnumbered fights against 35…but 70?

So you’re saying that we should be forced to play 30v30 instead of 70v70 like NA prime gets to because of MUHHH BALANCE? Selfish. Servers with no non NA players should just die at the bottom of T4 so they can enjoy their even matches and let those of us who want to play WvW in OCX/SEA with actual fights move to T1 and maybe T2.

You can ktrain away. I don’t give a crap. Just spread out and give actual NA servers a chance on one map.

Nobody ktrains in 2016, not even 2015 except for DK. I’ve already said there’s nothing to spread out, there’s like 6-7 OCX guilds that still exist, spread out? What? These are like 15-20 man guilds too not 50+ blob guilds. LATE, eN, KnM, FL, TF, SoX, KnF are pretty much the only notable OCX WvW guilds that are left. There ISN’T ENOUGH PEOPLE FOR 12 SERVERS.

2012 called and they want your salt about night cap and pvdoor

yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall

The salt is real.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

(edited by fishball.7204)

in WvW

Reh.5986

Well I realize I’m being trolled. 8/10 btw. I’m serious about lowering pop cap on at least one map during off NA hours on NA servers though. Give us late night legit NA people a chance on at least one map.

You can even scale pop cap so if 3 goofy OCX servers end up in the same match they can stuff their 70+ blobs on it.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Off hour guilds tend to stack in a single server and complain that they have no competition. rolls eyes

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

fishball.7204

Well I realize I’m being trolled. 8/10 btw. I’m serious about lowering pop cap on at least one map during off NA hours on NA servers though. Give us late night legit NA people a chance on at least one map.

You can even scale pop cap so if 3 goofy OCX servers end up in the same match they can stuff their 70+ blobs on it.

You could lower the map caps to 50, wouldn’t make a different tbh, OCX is pretty dead.

I used the whole 70v70 thing but realistically it never happens, or rarely at least in OCX.

Off hour guilds tend to stack in a single server and complain that they have no competition. rolls eyes

KnF, SoX – Mag
KnM, FL – BG
eN, LATE – TC
TF – YB

Kinda sad you guys are so blinded by the salt you can’t see how bad it is for anyone who doesn’t play NA prime.

You NA players have it so good, multiple guilds, plenty of fights/action/roaming whatever you want but the rest of us have to pray to RNGesus to get a good roll to get any sorta action because if you roll a server without off hour coverage (aka almost all of them) kiss your entire week of WvW goodbye.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The problem stems from Anet, for the past year, trying to forcibly shrink our communities. Which, is really silly for an MMO to be anti-community. Even worse for a game mode based on large scale combat to be forcing smaller and smaller. Look, it’s simple, no one is running the numbers the mode used to allow. That is making the game mode worse.

Trying to force population equality across the tiers is another level of bad ideas. Players have preferences and likes. As someone posted above, they want less blobby which means they’d rather be in T3 or less. Some of us want 60vs60vs60 around the clock which requires our original T1 populations to be restored. So again, tiers shouldn’t be equal, they should be different to allow and accommodate player preference. When balance in a tier became an issue, I’d write to Grouch and ask to put in a good word to open transfer’s. Letting players work it out ourselves, letting us build our own communities, has always been the way to go. This nanny state Anet has us in will not work and it certainly doesn’t feel good to be apart of. Especially when it’s known that Anet wants your community to die off. All that going to accomplish is lost costumers. Heck, even I only logged in a couple of times the past week. Which is a first since launch.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Thinking about it, it would probably be better to go down to two or three tiers and have an instance scaling (mega server) during NA prime. The scaled maps should be a new type of map that has open fighting areas and high turn over objectives, maybe capture the flag type events? Thinking outside the box atm.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

heydurian.6459

A_ _T let people give up gw2 to make wvw balance..
and they can not sure this way100% work…
they don’t know every player is buyer?
people afk = lose income

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

people afk = lose income

Allowing a couple servers to stack so much that no one can compete with their numbers means that the servers going against them don’t want to play.
And as you stated “people afk = lose income”

LGN

in WvW

heydurian.6459

people afk = lose income

Allowing a couple servers to stack so much that no one can compete with their numbers means that the servers going against them don’t want to play.

if jq and bg all the people play wvw i will say yes.
but they count the afk people too.
a lot of afk people already give up this game
count these people for what? wait these people come back?
anet don’t know the real situation
no jq people play wvw in EU time and give tc karma train
it show that anet take the clever data to count all the server
they should not count people offline over 3month
moveover they should count some people who play wvw over 5hrs ever week.(count people stay in wvw 5mins is useless)

(edited by heydurian.6459)

in WvW

Jayne.9251

It’s really quite interesting to see how some folks cannot connect concepts/issues beyond their own servers.

And they say server pride is dead. Pshaw I say. :p

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

people afk = lose income

they count the afk people too.
it so that anet take the clever data to count all the server
moveover they should count some people who play wvw over 5hrs ever week.(count people stay in wvw 5mins is useless)

They changed the way they calculate population a good while ago. They no longer count PvE players or “people offline over 3month”.

JQ is probably the most fairweather server I spent time on. Your server has a bad habit of just logging off when the numbers aren’t heavily in your favor and very little gets done without a tag up.

LGN

in WvW

heydurian.6459

people afk = lose income

They changed the way they calculate population a good while ago. They no longer count PvE players or “people offline over 3month”.

JQ is probably the most fairweather server I spent time on. Your server has a bad habit of just logging off when the numbers aren’t heavily in your favor and very little gets done without a tag up.

don’t count pve and afk is not enough
they should count people who play wvw over 5hrs every week.
count people only stay in wvw 5mins for what?
gw2 not a web game… gw2 can count many things

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Joke. Guilds are not forced to stack on these servers, they made those choice while knowing the servers will be full, while knowing they have to compete with other guilds for a limited yet large pool of players in a full servers, while knowing any so-called returned players that were on the previous servers will not be able to rejoin them and so on…….

If guilds made the choice to stack on these servers without considering these factors, then those guilds deserve to die for their bad leaderships.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

people afk = lose income

don’t count pve and afk is not enough
they should count people who play wvw over 5hrs every week.
count people only stay in wvw 5mins for what?
gw2 not a web game… gw2 can count many things

Show me some evidence that they are counting players that only play for 5 minutes at a time. You have no idea how long a player has to be in to be counted.
Your coverage gaps are due to stacking certain time zones and players that only choose to join in when you are steam rolling the opposition or they are doing a guild run.

LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

Super selfish.

Selfish.

I think the fact that yall exploited ANet’s population counter system to keep your servers over stack. So that other servers could never compete with yall is the most selfish act ever experienced by the WvW community. You reap what you sow. Yall made yalls beds and most of the other servers bed now lay in it! Did yall truly think yall was going to get away with this cheesy hurtful non competitive behavior forever? Just LOL

Nah for punishment for the three of yalls servers mostly aimed at BG and JQ for bringing the community to this point. I feel no sympathy if ANet causes yall to just die. Yall did nothing but brought other guilds and coordinated hibernation periods in order to trick the old ANets population system into believing yall was not full when yall was. Then after the population evaluation periods was over, all of a suddenly yall two servers woke up everytime like it was clockwork to stomp the other servers who didn’t catch on to what yall was doing.

Yall used so many exploits and dumb cheesy tactics to keep you server OVERSTACKED so no one else could compete with yall. And you have the nerve to call us selfish?

LMFAO just hurry up and die. I really do hope ANet just completely shuts down your cheating exploiting servers that was one of the biggest causes to the exodus of many of the actually competitive fight guilds and players GW2’s WvW used to have before they got fed up with always having to fight exploiters and cheaters the manipulate the population counting system to over stack their servers beyond comprehension. That then proceeded to use their overs tacked population to grief others to the point they stop playing WvW or completely left the game.

Just be lucky I’m not in charge of ANet cause if I was I’d throw out a blanket ban for all members of the guilds that was guilty of match manipulation. That ruined other players WvW experience to the point they no longer play.

+1 to this, ya’ll!

“We ned mor blobz or we canot facerool, ANut!”
-kitten Blobber

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Joke. Guilds are not forced to stack on these servers, they made those choice while knowing the servers will be full, while knowing they have to compete with other guilds for a limited yet large pool of players in a full servers, while knowing any so-called returned players that were on the previous servers will not be able to rejoin them and so on…….

If guilds made the choice to stack on these servers without considering these factors, then those guilds deserve to die for their bad leaderships.

Spot on, these large guilds crying is sad. Stop stacking and blobbing up. And don’t give that community cliche argument. If your guild is so important to you, why don’t you just leave for a smaller server? There’s plenty of fights on each tier. After all, it’s all about your guild correct?

JQ doesn’t need open as well. That server is just massive and gained plenty of roamers lately. I wouldn’t call the T1 style guilds competitive as some are trying to argue. Seems a small crew of SBI players can wear down a JQ/TC large force easily and drive them off. It is also apparent that most of these large forces/players have spent too much time in the higher tiers, any little resistance and they switch maps to k-train or wipe heavily depending on a spawn vein to feed the zerg who is wiping in the first place.

Makes me sick.

in WvW

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

How can JQ have gained “plenty of roamers” with the server being locked for month?
JQ lost SoX to Mag and KEK left for don’t know where. The server isn’t full in wvw. You have no queues on any map but EB on reset NA. You have no players on EU, OCX and no queues on SEA while the SEA group has 20-40 players per day for one map.

How is that less than TC, Mag or FA can bring?

But yeah, “plenty of roamers”.
The bored 20 people on a borderland that normally stick to a pin go roaming, because they want to play wvw. That’s not a gain, that’s a shift in options available to them.

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

JQ got locked 2 weeks ago… Wtf you talking about “being locked for months”?

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

BG’s been locked for months though. We’re basically running on diehard defenders and the occasional fairweather pug

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

JQ got locked 2 weeks ago… Wtf you talking about “being locked for months”?

And how long was it opened before? Check your facts.

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

BG’s been locked for months though. We’re basically running on diehard defenders and the occasional fairweather pug

Well that’s not exactly true.

in WvW

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

no new player
no new member
A
Increased substantially?

You want to play with your friends? Trasnsfer to a lower population server then.
No need to stack those server even more.
Anet is doing the right thing by not opening those servers.

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

no new player
no new member
A
Increased substantially?

You want to play with your friends? Trasnsfer to a lower population server then.

This all the way! Why not destack and enjoy the game with the rest of your so called friends or guild members?

Me and a bunch of other players can tell yall why. It’s because yall like yall’s stacked non competitive overstacked exploited superstacked server. Those effortless bags and PPT most be soo worth it to the point yall rather say screw yalls friends if yall even have any, for the time of yalls life on super stacked server griefing other servers and players.

Again my point stand either destack as ANet now intends. Or yall can just continue with yalls overstacked servers and just go die quietly in the corner. Don’t worry no one will miss yall if yall just so happened to die.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

This, and most guilds don’t want to make the wrong choice and end up on a server they can’t carry/win with because they’re not as big or as good as they think they are. Half of the time as soon as they start losing they start withering out, too.

in WvW

heydurian.6459

no new player
no new member
A
Increased substantially?

the problem is why we need to spend our gems to make wvw balance?
each guild want to change their server, they need to spend a lot of gem to do it..
Anet want people to do it. but they don’t have any support for these guilds.
are you sure each member have enough gem to do it?

(edited by heydurian.6459)

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

no new player
no new member
A
Increased substantially?

the problem is why we need to spend our gems to make wvw balance?
each guild want to change their server, they need to spend a lot of gem to do it..
Anet want people to do it. but they don’t have any support for these guilds.
are you sure each member have enough gem to do it?

Because most people spent their gems to throw wvw further out of balance….

And free transfers is what really kittened things up in the first place.

LGN

in WvW

Posted by: knkasa.2608

knkasa.2608

As far as I know, many people are willing to transfer to a bandwagon server, but always hesitant to transfer from the bandwagon to a new server, which is why anet has to close the server. At least in NA I think.

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Na 22 Server no full. why no one want xfer off ?

because Anet Server Population include Quit game player.

still doing WvW player is lowest and lowest.

Is 2014 wvw same as 2016 now ?

no.

Nope.

You need to check your facts. Like you said, its 2016 not 2014 and the system which currently determines server population no longer counts inactive players / accounts. In fact, I do not understand how can someone that has been a WVW player for any decent length of time be so unaware and miss this entirely.

On topic, the current situation is a total mess and no matter what they do or do not do it will just create a bigger mess.

If they open the top tier servers for transfers, then the remaining tiers will become desolate, like they did about 2-3 months after HOT launch and this desolation does go upwards, just like it has done before. Do you want that ? Right now you are bleeding people slowly, do you want to bleed out half more in a matter of 2-3 weeks just like the last time around ? Is your memory that short you wish to repeat that ?

On the other hand if they leave them closed you will continue to bleed people out slowly just as now. BUT, you will eventually get low enough for server to open, while the lower tiers will remain mostly as is. This is the lesser of the 2 evils. There are no good choices here, only bad and worse. So you can only pick the one that will do less damage to the game as a whole, rather then the one that destroys the whole game and does it at many times faster rate.

My personal thoughts are that it is too late for overhauls and complete system changes in this game. Hopefully next game will be limited to, and done by geographical locations / timezones. Another words have server groups for player populations limited to their own / similar timezones, or have no servers at all. This will eliminate the coverage / gap issues.

Last but not least the whole game could be redesigned from the ground up and have for example only 1 or 2 servers for whole WVW / RVR game regardless of how many players are on it. There are technical challenges, but it can be done for example :Eve Online (among others).

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

(edited by Tongku.5326)

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

yez, BG need moar guild. not enuff guilds only super defenders. fl,nine,gof,cl,mas,rev,xvx,knm,knt,ahma not enuff. need more guild. we barley survive on bg. plz halp

Native Maguuman