A "Thank you" out to the Naked zerg

in WvW

Posted by: Jenstone.6891

Jenstone.6891

I am not a big WvWer, so my time in the Mists is limited to rare guild events or map completion. And this time, I was in the middle of map completion activities.
I had just gotten the vista in the ruins area when a thief or a warrior came up behind me and started beating on me. I finish the vista and jumped, dodged, and rolled in attempt to get way. Naturally my attacker follows and puts me down pretty hard. Then all of a sudden about 15 “naked” TC guys show up and chopped the guy to pieces. They rezzed me and I was on my way… I was pretty shocked to see a zerg… small as it might have been, armed with only their weapons and undies… And I think my reaction was something like… “Thanks…. wait… what?… no armor… huh?” So, officially, to the naked zerg of TC… thank you

I also want to say thanks to the Blackgate Char that realized I was fighting the Spider Queen for the skill point and backed off, it was much appreciated. I have actually had a number of instances like this, both in BG and JQ. But not many…

Don’t get me wrong, I have been killed a lot by BG and JQ guys as I try for the map complete, which sorta ticks me off, but is understandable. And yeah, I have learned to run…

And thank you for getting the green this week! Got map completion!

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, it’s nice when players from other servers realise you’re not there to fight and give you space. The other day I was waiting at the Warg spawn point when a Silver JQ player came along and took up position on the other side of the valley. Obviously we were both there for the same thing.

Sadly, two other JQ players came along and attacked me. I gave a good accounting of myself (almost downed both of them), but they got me first. The other Silver JQ just jumped around and didn’t attack; maybe she was trying to tell them not to attack me, but I appreciate her non-interference in any event.

Anyway, I did manage to tag the Warg (which spawned while the JQ were attacking me) and I got credit for it at my spawn when the JQ guys killed it, so I accomplished what I came to do. XD

in WvW

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

I appreciate basic courtesy in WvW. If someone is going for a vista, I pass them by. If they’re going for a mat (at least if its T6), I’ll wait and then snag it myself. We need more of that, even from people like me who primarily do WvW. Sure, it’s a war…in a game. No need to get too serious about it.

in WvW

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

a naked zerg actually sounds like a lot of fun

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

I was the leader of the naked Zerg on TC. Someone linked this to me tonight. Though we were a small band of heroes, our impact was felt throughout the land!

We used to do a lot more goofy things in WvW over a year ago. I’m slowly getting us back into that groove.

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)