A few questions that I would like answering

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

1. Will Chinese players have their own world system that’s separate from EU/NA? (like NA have their own world system that’s separate from EU)

2. How is Anet dealing with the Chinese law that states there’s no zombies allowed in video games in China? (Since the undead are currently the main group of enemies in PVE)

3. Is it allowed to copy a hacker’s techniques in order to catch them out?

4. Will Anet release gw2 in Japan?

5. Will there be a EU/NA crossover season where EU servers fight NA servers?

6. What’s the situation with Cantha and Elona (will there be expansions?)

7. Will there be a new race anytime soon? (I want to be a tengu )

8. Is there any Anet devs on EU servers, if there are, then which servers?

9. Will there be new servers introduced to make up for currently overcrowded server issues?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in WvW

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

0. wtf with all the questions?

1. Afaik separate.
2. Afaik they changed models or sth. I remember WoW just had to “hide” bones of undead.
3. Afaik not.
4. idk
5. Probably not. Tho it’d be great if they merged servers, as that’d partially fix coverage problems.
6. Why do you think we know anything more than google can tell you?
7. Look at 6.
8. There are. I know I once saw one on Gunnar’s Hold LA during first halloween.
9. There are no overcrowded servers and even if were you can always transfer to less crowded one. So no, no new servers.

in WvW

Silent Shino.7239

No need to be rude, anyway , most of these questions are for Anet.
For the record, there has been cases of full servers, even my server was full at one point

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I am so glad you made this thread… I am unable to start new threads and have been wanting to ask one of those questions for ages now…

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A INTER-CONTINENTAL MATCH UP – EU v US v China

I want to see the no.1 EU server vs the no.1 US server vs the no.1 Chinese server.

A winners of tournament season 3 fighting it out to find out who is no.1 server in the world for wvw.

No need for prizes… bragging rights will be enough. Perhaps stick a statue somewhere in the game declaring the winning server the best in the world for that season or a special finisher for those who took part from the start (so no bandwagoners) of the tournament until the ‘world cup’ match up

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A INTER-CONTINENTAL MATCH UP – EU v US v China

I want to see the no.1 EU server vs the no.1 US server vs the no.1 Chinese server.

A winners of tournament season 3 fighting it out to find out who is no.1 server in the world for wvw.

I’d be more interested in having a short league of the top 3 servers from each continent (or perhaps, winner from each tier [gold, silver, bronze]) matched against each continent servers eu v us v ch.

Each continent’s servers results (5, 3, or 1) are added together each week to determine after the league is complete which continent is the best!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in WvW

Silent Shino.7239

yeah, it would be really cool to have an EU/NA/CH fight, it would be true clash of the titans

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

1. From what I’ve heard its totally seperate. Unless you’re in China you cannot even get on China servers.

2. Same as above, its almost a totally different game.

3. No.

4. What? you can’t buy GW2 in Japan?

5. Nope.

6. They’ve said no Cantha, which is lame imho. Factions was where I started. (There’s a whole massive thread somewhere in the general Forum area.)

7. That’d be cool. I’d like to be a Yeti like Wulk Gragfist.

8. The opposite. Too many servers now.

And NA – EU – CH battle would be awesome. Impossible but awesome.

in WvW

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

No need to be rude, anyway , most of these questions are for Anet.
For the record, there has been cases of full servers, even my server was full at one point

Not sure where I was rude, but if I sounded like that, then sorry, didn’t mean to.

Servers sometimes are flagged as “full”, but it’s because of many players transfering to them. There is a lot of “medium” servers and transfers are easy, so they really have no reason to open new ones, unless there will be some sudden gigantic influx of players.