A key of some sort...

A key of some sort...

in WvW

Posted by: Rock.7324

Rock.7324

hey peeps,

It might be a common question around here, but as my search function doesn’t work for some reason (any help with this would be great too =D) I can’t seem to find an answer so I gotta ask it.

Anyways, I was in a battleground the other day and I came across a person who went to “open something up”. As I wasn’t around for over half a year, and back when I did play I wasn’t aware of it, I went to check out what he’s talking about.

I’d write what the name of the “thing” is, but I have no idea right now and I can’t access the game to check it out, so I’m gonna explain it and hopefully soemone will help me out

West part of the map, it looks like you’re actually going to leave the map altogether. Go through caves, then up a “mountain” and jump (with a speed boost) through some waterfall… once you do that, you begin one path of a jumping puzzle to get a “key”. then you have to do the 2nd jumping puzzle (or so it seems) to get the other key, and then they supposingly do something… now, I’ve only managed one part, and couldn’t see what it comes down to and would like someone to tell me did I lose an hour of my life for nothing, or is this actually important?

Thank you

Rock

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *
Rockbaby – Asura Guardian, Desolation EU :)
Rockavenger – Dwarf Paladin, Bronzebeard EU :D

A key of some sort...

in WvW

Rock.7324

I have an additional question someone could perhaps answer;

Is there a way to return from WvW to the place where you entered it from? Every time I leave I go to the gate and ofc end up in LA…which then means additional silver pieces to get to the place where I was before.

Thank you

Rock

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *

A key of some sort...

in WvW

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

EB: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Obsidian_Sanctum
Borderland: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistwrought_Vault

Log-out (character select) then back and you are on place where you entered WvW.

[Hex]

(edited by Bogey.5423)

A key of some sort...

in WvW

Rock.7324

I think I love you a bit

It was the Mistwrought Vault thingy that I’ve been at. What happens when I use both keys? I mean, I’ve read (now) that it’s a chest reward, but, does it have any influence on the outcome in the WvW map? You know, like we get the dredge to attack if you hold some points and such?

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *

A key of some sort...

in WvW

Posted by: Splifferton.9874

Splifferton.9874

I think I love you a bit

It was the Mistwrought Vault thingy that I’ve been at. What happens when I use both keys? I mean, I’ve read (now) that it’s a chest reward, but, does it have any influence on the outcome in the WvW map? You know, like we get the dredge to attack if you hold some points and such?

No — its badges and free siege --

Little Grundle [RAM]

A key of some sort...

in WvW

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

I think I love you a bit

You need top and bottom key and then you can open door to chest, that gives random siege, Badges of Honor and some items (mostly green). No direct influence on WvW, you just get free siege and badges.

[Hex]

A key of some sort...

in WvW

Rock.7324

Thank you peeps!

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *