Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

A link I found in my old bookmarks

in WvW

SpehssMehreen.5897

Another one on Orbs

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/borderlands-bloodlust-in-world-vs-world/

Im not 100% percent sure if there are any more posts about WvW like these, kinda makes me a bit sad actually

in WvW

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

I got quite excited when I read that, then I spotted the date…

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in WvW

SpehssMehreen.5897

Too bad I missed the anniversary on Devons Post, my bad guys

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

So.. what is the issue?
The talked about it, and overall they have worked towards that.

If you want to start a discussion (which I doubt you want, you just want to hate a bit) it would be a good to actually start a discussion in the first post, rather than just posting a link.
The link is after all fully available to everyone, even without this thread posting it.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

SpehssMehreen.5897

So.. what is the issue?

If you want to start a discussion (which I doubt you want, you just want to hate a bit) it would be a good to actually start a discussion in the first post, rather than just posting a link.
The link is after all fully available to everyone, even without this thread posting it.

Oh I just wanted to show people these links, obviously we have many new people and other people probably lost the link or forgot about the post, also helps us get some perspective of how much WvW has grown and improved over the year since the post, WvW is better than ever, I really like the new content and changes they consistently give us, alot of it based on player feedback

in WvW

Posted by: PacoXI.7690

PacoXI.7690

Bring Orbs back but don’t put that stupid buff on them and patch the exploits (which should have been patched by now…)

Seriously though, capture the flag gameplay. An actually reason to defend and hold a portion of the map besides taking them in the last 4min of a tick. Promoting open field fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Coming in 20014!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

So.. what is the issue?

The issue is that the post is over a year old and harldy anything happened to WvW.

Dont say EOTM – its nothing but a pve karma/wxp train and is such a waste of resource which has been better used to improve and fix the current maps. But yeah you always come to topics to tell all people theyre wrong and why Anet cant do this or that about it.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

SpehssMehreen.5897

So.. what is the issue?

The issue is that the post is over a year old and harldy anything happened to WvW.

Dont say EOTM – its nothing but a pve karma/wxp train and is such a waste of resource which has been better used to improve and fix the current maps. But yeah you always come to topics to tell all people theyre wrong and why Anet cant do this or that about it.

According to Anet, Orbs count as major content, and apparently WvW seasons too, so thats nice over a year, *clap2x