A list of servers with near 24/7 Cover.

in WvW

Posted by: Cymon.3574

Cymon.3574

Hi, I’m looking to move and was wondering which servers have decent 24 hour WvW cover AND a good off prime time PvE population. I’m European but have irregular play times.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

None of them have decent 24 hour coverage. Stormbluff Isle (US) and Blacktide (Eu) are the closest to 24/7 coverage but even they have holes.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Cymon.3574

Cymon.3574

haha well okay maybe 24/7 is a bit far fetched. But just descent off hour coverage in both WvW/PvE. Which servers have large amounts of both US / Asian / EU cover?
I know Stormbluff and Blacktide have them but they are full. Lately I’ve seen more posts of servers looking to cover their missing zones. Like CD / Yaks / Seafearers / Just wondering if there were some out there besides the two number 1’s that had them too? (Or are on their way to)

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I can’t speak for Euro servers but you wont find any US server with decent coverage.

Almost all the asian/aussie players are on either Stormbluff Isle or Sea of Sorrows. The only US server with decent euro coverage is Jade Quarry.

That’s Tier 1 with 2/3 coverage, Sanctum of Rall which is presently winning in Tier 2 has less than 100 people during oceanic and european peak times. That’s just how it is.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall