A new PoF stat combo...

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: trailofsalt.6571

trailofsalt.6571

Power/Condi (major)
Precision /Ferocity (minor)

Is anyone else concerned about this? Yes, it will create a glassy build but still…

EDIT: CORRECTING A SPELLING ERROR

I smash “1” for greatness… (òÓ,)

(edited by trailofsalt.6571)

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Yes, it is glassy and it seems really good for hybrid builds that utilize long duration type of conditions. Maybe the new rev specialization works really well with it.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

“Furosity”… snerk

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

trailofsalt.6571

“Furosity”… snerk

~ Kovu

A spell check failure versus going with my gut.

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

For WvW? No, glass is glass. I would be worried about boon duration or tankier spreads.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

trailofsalt.6571

Very true. I guess I just don’t like seeing additions to the already bloated condition meta.

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

This is only problematic in the sense that all condi is problematic. However, since it’s glassy, it’s not going to be as broken as the worst of it.

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Yay for reapers lol.

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Are you serious?
By the logic of some your guys, the sinister gear set should already be a problem.

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Yeah, professions & builds with solid hybrid support will like it.
As an above poster suggested I think its too glassy for wvw. Sure you’ll do a bit more damage, but ultimately you’ll do less because you died.
Take it from someone who threw a few too many pieces of viper’s gear into his celestial build.

Solid choice for raids, I would imagine. But I don’t often frequent that content.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Its glassy, how is this a problem? Stuff like dire is broken because it doesnt have to give up defense to do the same damage as zerker. This gives up all defense for extreme offense. I doubt it will be a problem at all.

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Philelectric.3769

Philelectric.3769

This would make D/D thief ridiculous. Imagine a power D/D thief opening burst with Cloak n Dagger into steal+ backstab but now you get the condis from steal and the Death Blossom Spam and maybe poison stacks from spider venom and since you are most likely below 50% hp, if the thief have the apply poison on immobilise trait, its 1 or 2 extra poison stacks. It would be broken but fun to watch the forum warriors QQ about it

A new PoF stat combo...

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

I can fully see this on something like medi-burn GS guard, very high burst potential there, you can practically 1 combo people who are midrange and lower and are unlucky to get your face at the wrong time.

As for the glassy part, you don’t have to run full set of it, can run armor + weapons with some new fitting runeset and sigils, then rings and trinkets etc. something else.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF