A ? too Ehmry Bay

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

i see you guys with big number’s but yet lost on how you’re so low in wvw Rank’s 6th or 7th place.

and by the way you may have a Hand on someone quitting the game now lol. i may just pass on wvw now for this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: godz raiden.2631

godz raiden.2631

The week just started. Every server generally has a greater showing on reset night and the weekend than they do during the week. Not sure why you would let one server’s good reset showing dissuade you from playing WvW. That’s the very definition of being a k-trainer. “Dang… they aren’t letting me cap their stuff via PvD… better fairweather the week.”

Godz Raiden (Thief)
Maguuma

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Apocalypse.5239

That would be ez but Ar has Lost more Guild’s. there some good one’s still around just at night time on some Nights there not that much ppl on.

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

That would be ez but Ar has Lost more Guild’s. there some good one’s still around just at night time on some Nights there not that much ppl on.

So if AR has lost guilds, then why blame EBay for you troubles?

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

I hope you realize that every server in bronze has lost more than it’s fair share of guilds. Your server will persevere and rise up, but you have to go out there and fight every uphill battle, show both your server and other servers that you guys are still willing to put up a fight. Coming on here after a reset and pretty much saying you give up for the week is a very poor attitude. Yes, it sucks to keep losing guilds, but it’s part of this game and you need to not feel sorry for your server and continue to do what you can.

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Don’t worry, there are plenty of us on AR that will keep the fight going.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Apocalypse.5239

So if AR has lost guilds, then why blame EBay for you troubles?

I’m Not Blaming you’re sever i was just asking why or you guys in the low Rank’s you have the right number for the night time party no clue on the day time.

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I’m not on EBay, I’m on SBI.

The reason they are low is ranking has nothing to do with just their prime time numbers, but the rest of their coverage. EBay was hit hard after season 1, where a ton of their players mass transferred off. I think it was to SoS.

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Wait a minute. According to other threads there are tons of people on Bronze Servers. And great fights all around. And even more activity on the BL than on T1 servers.

And then I see this thread. What gives?

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Wait a minute. According to other threads there are tons of people on Bronze Servers. And great fights all around. And even more activity on the BL than on T1 servers.

And then I see this thread. What gives?

Because the time he stopped playing both EBay and AR were at T4 (lots of people compared to T8). So he’s problably wondering why it’s no longer populated as it was on T4…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

@jojhe having a hard time reading? The op is talking about how many people ebay has. Although I have to admit we were having a tough time finding a good fight last night because certain servers kept hiding in their towers.

LGN

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

@jojhe having a hard time reading? The op is talking about how many people ebay has. Although I have to admit we were having a tough time finding a good fight last night because certain servers kept hiding in their towers.

Not at all. I’m reading someone complaining because the matchup is unbalanced. And that its not fun. And that he’s going to go play PvE for the week which is just going to exacerbate the issue he’s describing. Which is the same thing that happens in Silver tiers and aparently now even in T1.

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

Well the few hours I got to play earlier were a blast. We stole Ebay’s hills and some of their other camps and towers and were holding and upgrading for a couple hours.

I didn’t have a problem finding fights

LGN

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Not at all. I’m reading someone complaining because the matchup is unbalanced. And that its not fun. And that he’s going to go play PvE for the week which is just going to exacerbate the issue he’s describing. Which is the same thing that happens in Silver tiers and aparently now even in T1.

So why bring up a discussion about whether or not bronze tier servers have a healthy population? If the critical issue we’re experienced is experienced in all tiers, what’s the point of discussing populations in this thread?

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

i see you guys with big number’s but yet lost on how you’re so low in wvw Rank’s 6th or 7th place.

and by the way you may have a Hand on someone quitting the game now lol. i may just pass on wvw now for this week.

In before the locking of the thread.

We just came off of two weeks of being permanently k-trained by Darkhaven. Other than on reset itself, the bulk of our population seems to be taking the weekend off other than a few hours in NA evening. You’ll notice the relatively light showing prior to that time.

If by numbers you mean people in WvW rather than PPT, overall points, or glicko rating… we’re not all that big really.

AND, I’m pleased to say, Eredon Terrace is doing magnificently! I hope that they recorded their hours-long siege of our Bay on Saturday and splice it into a highlight reel, because this isn’t the ET we were fighting against a few weeks ago.

The only real problem with this matchup so far is that Jeknar hasn’t managed to stomp me, despite me emoting /sit and having a post-it on my forehead saying “Depressed – please dispatch”.

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

So why bring up a discussion about whether or not bronze tier servers have a healthy population? If the critical issue we’re experienced is experienced in all tiers, what’s the point of discussing populations in this thread?

Ok, fine. WvW is healthy. All servers have healthy populations. All is good. Anet is doing a great job with WvW. Nothing needs to change. Everyone is happy. WvW is as lively as it ever was. And it has lived up to everyones expectations. See you on the battlefield

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

The only real problem with this matchup so far is that Jeknar hasn’t managed to stomp me, despite me emoting /sit and having a post-it on my forehead saying “Depressed – please dispatch”.

You forgot to mention the Superior Ballista, the Level 82 Camp Guards and the engineer that interrupted my stomp with a supply crate.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

My guilds response to all the comments about there being no activity on the borderlands. We’ve been holding their hills for about 14 hours straight. Bay and garrison have been fought over and flipped by all 3 servers about a dozen times.

Good, steady fighting all day long. The same goes for every other map. All in all a great showing from our opposition.

Attachments:

LGN

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Telly.4962

Telly.4962

Thanks Rimmy, I’ll agree with you, Sat night was a blast. Cheers to Ebay, I love your attitude

We may look like we are dead last, but we are not dead

A ? too Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6840

Moderator.6840

Greetings,

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created new spaces online for Match-ups and other off-topic discussions, so it would be best to talk to the other players on your server to find out best where they plan and discuss