A window of neutrality in WvW for mapping.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I don’t think shutting down an entire game mode is reasonable, unless perhaps there’s some other way to play WvW during that time period.
How about we trade: a couple hours of PvE in WvW maps for a couple hours of WvW in all of the PvE maps.

Now this I could go for. Bet you’d have tons of people come out for those couple of hours to PvP in the PvE maps. Even people who have left the game long ago.

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Its all about perspective and your mindset. Same goes for WvWers in PvE.

If you view it as a chore, its going to be a chore. If you stress over it, its going to be stressful. If you get angry over it you’re going to hate it.

Sit back, relax. Join Voice Comms (Most of us dont yell like those popular Youtube videos). Sure it can get hectic in TS at times with all the calls but no one is literally screaming like Kid did.

Most community Websites were started by WvWers for the sake of WvW, with PvE coming in as it grew, check them out even with megaservers making your server irrelevant for most of the game.

Lastly, Ask your commander in Whisper. If you ask in map/team people are just going to troll you out. Most commanders (At least on NA) will give you a reason why they cant/wont at that time, or agree to try. You guys have to understand the gamemode. Certain towers are easy caps while others require pre-req caps sometimes. (I.e. Veloka is a kitten to cap without capping the keep). Most “Inner” towers are what you wont see flip as often as “Outter” towers. Again just ask the commander, join comms, the website, learn the mode and RELAX. Dieing =/= Death IRL (Unless you’re on Magumma)

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I agree we should have an Amnesty day for PvE players to complete their map completion…. and then pull a “Red Wedding”.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Banzie.5248

I agree we should have an Amnesty day for PvE players to complete their map completion…. and then pull a “Red Wedding”.

If ANet adds this for some crazy Insane reason, I would agree with the terms that we can slaughter everyone who didnt finish their map comp within the time limit.

I say reduce the limit from 2 hours to 20-30 minutes >:D (Since thats how long it takes to freaking reset the match up anyways.)

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

That’s an inelegant solution, in my opinion. The best solution, I feel, would be this:

Split Map Completion into “Tyria” and “The Mists”. Completing one or the other gets you one Gift of Exploration (you currently get 2 for completing everything). So, a player who doesn’t want to touch PvE at all, or WvW at all, can get one Gift just by sticking to their preferred area.

That will never happen with this company, though, since they think that “everyone” enjoys and does PvE. Except the hardest of hardcore eSports guys of course, but everyone else is a PvEer.
It’s unthinkable for them that many people don’t want to PvE at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

The goal is pretty much to allow the freedom of any and all players to accomplish something in game without having to resort to having assistance to keep from being ganged up on or have to deal with low populations in a place where they have no interest in of being in, but seek to accomplish an achievement that requires them to venture into.

Your heart might be in the right place, but for someone that’s completed the all the WvW maps (EB, BL*3) 5 times this sounds unfair to say the least.

It’s like you are asking for a free PhD because studying is hard but you really want one.

The requirement for WvW maps was there on day 1, if it was added later then you’d have grounds to complain.

LOL. You want 2 hours on FRIDAY where people aren’t allowed to play wvw so you can map complete?

Yup.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Guinness.2704

Guinness.2704

The point of map completion is to do everything! Why should Anet just hand over Map Completion to PvE scrubs?! As TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said, LEARN IT. Join your server on Teamspeak, get a WvW build that will suit you, and go out and cap those needed objectives. You may even find that you….. (Dare I say it to a PvEer)… Like it! Ah Meh Gawd…

Quit complaining. That’s the reason why there isn’t enough attention given to WvW in the first place. Anet is too busy dealing with all the PvEers complaining about this and that with the stupid Living Story. Deal with it. Either join your server in the fight for WvW or just stick to farming the champ trains and dungeons. Either way, shut up and get off the forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I like the chicken mode idea, but then I want my Arah tokens with a chicken mode too so I don’t have to deal with elitist dungeon jerks or guys selling dungeon spots.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

No. Also no.

I have a proposal too. Make Tequatl its own living story event with no talky talk and allow it to be 1 shotted by an NPC when I walk in so that I do not have to deal with PVE content.

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in WvW

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Either way, shut up and get off the forums.

Classy, very classy no wonder the devs hardly come here.

Anet is too busy dealing with all the PvEers complaining about this and that with the stupid Living Story.

Either that, your little outburst, or China…wait can we still use China as an excuse folks?

For folks that want to complete map, dealing with WvWvW is easier now for some points.
I mean after all repair are free, just keep death leveling to whatever spot you need.
(tongue in cheek moment)Though I do like the chicken idea, ANet could sell it as a gem store item.
The company gets money and WvWvW gets some attention for a moment, even if it is to temporarily brush the dust off the game mode.(/tongue in cheek moment)

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

(edited by Atlas.9704)

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

I am primarily a PvE player and I would vote no. There’s a reason why world map completion is meant to require effort. Enforced peace in a large scale PvP environment is kinda counter productive.

Now if your suggestion was to make sure that each server’s color rotates every matchup, that I can support. I do get tired of seeing the same color most of the time

in WvW

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

I am one of those hated people who prefer pve, but I don’t think neutral mode is the answer.
I do some wvw and recently got my 8th World completion after waiting months for us to get red color. 100% exploration is definitely doable, and I don’t mind going to wvw to help my server, as was suggested here, but I quickly get bored running over the same 2 maps (EB+3BL) over and over and over. I suppose you get the same feeling about pve.
But it is my choice not to do wvw more often, so if it takes a long time for me to map borderlands, well, I have nobody to blame but myself. Though sometimes I wish we could get the red color more often

Anyway, this is just my opinion, feel free to bite my head off if it makes you feel better

In due time, all will serve the asura.

in WvW

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

If you got red a lot your servermates would probably be pretty salty

The real answer is to remove the poi from the EB keeps. The other points change hands frequently.

Im in WvW daily and dont particularly like getting those 3 points.

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

They should have something like:

Chicken Mode You have taken the easy way out and must walk this map as a chicken.

Once enabled, you are transformed into a chicken for 10 minutes and move 50% slower but are able to map. You cannot see your allies or enemies, you cannot see chat, you cannot chat, you cannot whisper, you cannot see upgrades, you cannot see sieges, you see the bare bones of the map and nothing more, and once mapping is complete or the timer runs you are kicked from the map. Chicken Mode can only be used once per 6 hours.

How about just add “map completion achievement pro mode”, once activated all you have to do is open your map and click on points of interest and vistas and they will be discovered by your character. Seems more efficient than actually running around the map, ain’t nobody got time for dat.

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

I wish I had 1g for every time I’ve read this suggestion. I would buy all of the PvErs their stupid legendaries so they could pipe down for once..

The best suggestion here is the one where The Mists + Tyria each equal 1 gift of exploration.

I’m almost exclusively a WvWer and the only real PvE I participate in is the LS and dungeons/fractals. All of my characters have 100% WvW completion and (with the exception of two) roughly ~10% Tyria completion. Tyria is HUGE and the effort required to complete hearts and vistas is honestly tremendous compared to the effort needed to complete WvW. WvW completion comes naturally to you when you participate in WvW! You don’t need to go over the river and through the woods to get a tower POI. You enter the tower and you get it. At most you complete a little bit of a jumping puzzle to get a vista. It’s literally so simple. Fridays are k-train days. My server will flip enemy keeps anywhere from 2-6 times on Fridays. I truly don’t understand the difficulty.

PvErs get literally everything handed to them on a silver platter. And yet they still find reasons to cry. The entitlement is real! WvW doesn’t get bi-weekly updates. It doesn’t get bug fixes or new additions or anything to improve it. You guys have it really good, honestly. Meanwhile, if something goes wrong in PvE, ANet will literally stop the world from turning in order to fix it.

Tl;dr — This thread belongs in the recycle bin.

DONT TELL THEM ABOUT THE K-TRAIN!!!

in WvW

Banzie.5248

Feel free to bite my head off if it makes you feel better

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: mcgriddles.2416

mcgriddles.2416

I wish I had 1g for every time I’ve read this suggestion. I would buy all of the PvErs their stupid legendaries so they could pipe down for once..

The best suggestion here is the one where The Mists + Tyria each equal 1 gift of exploration.

I’m almost exclusively a WvWer and the only real PvE I participate in is the LS and dungeons/fractals. All of my characters have 100% WvW completion and (with the exception of two) roughly ~10% Tyria completion. Tyria is HUGE and the effort required to complete hearts and vistas is honestly tremendous compared to the effort needed to complete WvW. WvW completion comes naturally to you when you participate in WvW! You don’t need to go over the river and through the woods to get a tower POI. You enter the tower and you get it. At most you complete a little bit of a jumping puzzle to get a vista. It’s literally so simple. Fridays are k-train days. My server will flip enemy keeps anywhere from 2-6 times on Fridays. I truly don’t understand the difficulty.

PvErs get literally everything handed to them on a silver platter. And yet they still find reasons to cry. The entitlement is real! WvW doesn’t get bi-weekly updates. It doesn’t get bug fixes or new additions or anything to improve it. You guys have it really good, honestly. Meanwhile, if something goes wrong in PvE, ANet will literally stop the world from turning in order to fix it.

Tl;dr — This thread belongs in the recycle bin.

DONT TELL THEM ABOUT THE K-TRAIN!!!

If they don’t already know about flip-it Fridays then I don’t even know. I have no pity left to give.

Incursiön [iN]

in WvW

Posted by: Menaki.6329

Menaki.6329

They should have something like:

Chicken Mode You have taken the easy way out and must walk this map as a chicken.

Once enabled, you are transformed into a chicken for 10 minutes and move 50% slower but are able to map. You cannot see your allies or enemies, you cannot see chat, you cannot chat, you cannot whisper, you cannot see upgrades, you cannot see sieges, you see the bare bones of the map and nothing more, and once mapping is complete or the timer runs you are kicked from the map. Chicken Mode can only be used once per 6 hours.

I like this idea, and I would like to add that the wildlife can attack you, because as a chicken you are looking delicious to the hungry wolf.

[KILL] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

Its part of the game learn to deal with it or accept not being able to complete the map. If you wanted the dungeon master title but sucked to much to beat all the Arah paths, so you asked that one of the paths be removed…..you would get laughed off the forum.

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in WvW

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Although I did play world vs world, which of course enabled me to get map completion – I agree that people with no interest in world vs world should be able to access the maps, without being annihilated. Even when actively playing world vs world, an element of frustration can arise when trying to get to the poi’s vista’s etc on the maps. Can take a long time.

Assume map completion is included in WvW to generate player interest in the format.

In saying this. I rarely participate in WvW now & have two alts stuck at around 96% because of this.

Introducing a system allowing players to roam WvW maps for map completion without being killed and preventing them from killing any active players would be a nice edition. Obviously this would be a of great benefit to anyone only involved in pve.

in WvW

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

This whole post is hilarious. Although I don’t know what’s better, the OP thinking there is nothing wrong with his idea, or the fact he’s probably one of the headless chickens trying to ram a tower wall for his final vista.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

How about a gemshop item (1000 gems)for that purpose

Parlamentary Flag

For 30min you get a white flag, you turn neutral and can neither attack nor being attacked by any player and all your chats are disabled, beside /s where you see and can be seen by all sides. You cannot be in any party. You can also walk through all doors. If your flag runs out you are ported back to lion arch.

PS: yes I know, we will have spies with Parlamentary flag telling their comrades in TS about enemy troup concentration and state of defense. But hey, if someone likes to sponsor game development with 1000 gems for these limited Infos he is welcome

PPS: it will make legendaries a bit more expensive.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

It has nothing to do with gem shop dollars, or at least it shouldn’t. It has to do with sucking it up and just getting it done, with patience and a dose of “it won’t kill me”.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Legendary crafting is the most rewarding thing in gw2 at moment, you earn around 700 gold per crafted legendary, unfortunately it needs WvW map completion
(1 complete exploration let you build 2 legendries)

And world completion is the only part in legendary crafting where you have to leave Lion Archs AH/MF (ok, dungeon coins, but you can buy them in the LFG tool as well). PvE completion is work, but reliable, but on some servers you cannot complete WvW-maps for weeks if not month.

Why don’t give them the chance to buy their map-completion? It harms none and it makes WvW more interesting to ANet if it earns them more gems.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: antonbalboa.7280

antonbalboa.7280

So what more? Give you map completion without doing nothing? For all those non-WvWer’s that say to get an hour or 2 on Friday reset, you must know in high populated servers, queues goes to 60-80 man each borderland, it’s the most populated day of the week in WvW, so no way to do that.

Colors rotate, if they dont rotate is because you are either in position #1 or last one (usually, since are the servers that have the less chances to rotate color). If you are not, you have probabilities to be any color. Plus that, you can get map completion being at any color, of course your server has to be good enough to beat others and get their stuff.

Map completion in WvW is meant to force people go WvW, as an WvW player has to go PVE to do his map completion. What you are asking is to give map completion for “free”, that should never happen

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Proposal Overview
I would like to propose or offer a suggestion to the Dev’s about maybe incorporating a one to two hour window of neutrality once a week on the WvW maps

The Dev’s shouldn’t have to code into the game something that we, the players, should be able to do for ourselves as a community. In fact, WvW players have been doing something close to what you are suggesting since, idk…. launch. Most Fridays you can find a Karma Train running on at least one of the maps.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

If there were to be a ‘window of neutrality’ in WvW for PvE players to map complete I think all PvP players will agree to this on the condition that there is multiple ‘window of brutality’ in which people can kill each other on any and all maps during the week.

in WvW

Posted by: Xaros.3986

Xaros.3986

This is only acceptable to me if the PvE maps are turned into WvW maps during the same time slot. I only do PvP and WvW and I will never be able to get map completion unless there are players to fight along the way.

Xáros – Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Proposal Overview

Counter-proposal: Make it so that I don’t have to do that PvE crap for map completion..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

Better proposal: all pve content out of wvw forever.

in WvW

Posted by: antonbalboa.7280

antonbalboa.7280

If there were to be a ‘window of neutrality’ in WvW for PvE players to map complete I think all PvP players will agree to this on the condition that there is multiple ‘window of brutality’ in which people can kill each other on any and all maps during the week.

People won’t agree. WvW is meant to be a place to fight 24/7, non stop, even mroe if you try to stop it the moment of the week with more WvW population. Legendary is something “especial”, it is meant to be “hard to achieve”. Farming in a PVE map 24/7 to get the money to be able to craft it is not “hard”, is just being a player spending tons of hours doing a repetitive thing. Want a legendary? Try all gamemodes to do it. I’m up to make people go into PvP too to get a legendary, maybe tokens, like in dungeons

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

The very moment after the game was released that PvEers realized they had to go into WvW for map completion, they complained on the forum.

That was nearly 2 years ago.

If Anet hasn’t done anything about it in that time, it’s unlikely they ever will. So just buck up and get it done like the THOUSANDS of people that have somehow managed to do it already. Trust me, they’re not all on servers where WvW is in cruise control.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in WvW

Posted by: MangoCrush.7819

MangoCrush.7819

Can I make a request that the PvE maps have friendly fire turned off so that I can kill all the zerker PvE’ers.

If you think this request is stupid then so is yours

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Im ok with it, if they terminate the pve part for wvw players.
I done all the boring pve maps, farmed dungeons, t6 mats and boring things like that the only fun was the wvw part

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: Amybubbles.1039

Amybubbles.1039

Sooo….You want to make it a simple stroll to get map completion? The whole point is to say “I have done everything”, but by doing this, you have not, if thats the case you might as well just ask for map completion be removed from WvW, as a matter of fact, just make it so when you make a new character, once you log in you get instant map completion.

I find it funny PvE players have trouble with the ever so small set of WvW maps, but any of us WvW players who wanted completion or a legendary, had to clear ALL of the PvE content, and have to farm the hell out of PvE to be able to get the needed items for making one. But that’s the point of this, if you cant be bothered to learn all of the game and get good at it (which is not hard), then you don’t deserve map completion or a legendary, simple as that.

That’s funny. So you can spend all your time in WvW doing your PvP and being a brat and get everything you need, you aren’t forced to do PvE. But we want something where we aren’t forced to do PvP and that’s unreasonable? Hmm. That’s kinda cute. Take a moment and consider that some of us don’t enjoy PvP/WvW or even consider it to be interesting. It’d be fine if it was optional, like to take a Legendary into WvW you had to do WvW completion or something. But forcing people who don’t like it at all to do it is asinine.

(edited by Amybubbles.1039)

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

Take a moment and consider that some of us don’t enjoy PvP/WvW or even consider it to be interesting. It’d be fine if it was optional, like to take a Legendary into WvW you had to do WvW completion or something. But forcing people who don’t like it at all to do it is asinine.

Why do you think I like Pve ? It’s soooo sooo boring, I did Pve for settlers armor and for my monk runes, it was painfull but I did it anyway.

To complete WvW maps you need to play with the guild/zerg, most of the objects are doable in solo, then you need someone to take towers/keeps/stonemist.

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Nobody forces you to map explore in WvW

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

That’s funny. So you can spend all your time in WvW doing your PvP and being a brat and get everything you need, you aren’t forced to do PvE. But we want something where we aren’t forced to do PvP and that’s unreasonable? Hmm. That’s kinda cute. Take a moment and consider that some of us don’t enjoy PvP/WvW or even consider it to be interesting. It’d be fine if it was optional, like to take a Legendary into WvW you had to do WvW completion or something. But forcing people who don’t like it at all to do it is asinine.

Wait… so you are saying that WvW players get everything handed to us? And that we don’t have to PvE for legendaries?

Please tell me this is a troll.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

in WvW

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

Wait… so you are saying that WvW players get everything handed to us? And that we don’t have to PvE for legendaries?

Definitely not a troll. This is why players who primarily WvW are all really rich. nods

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Although, as a primarily PvE player, I also found the mapping WvW to take the longest. Having to wait for the rotation took forever. However instead of trying to kick WvWers out of their domain, or changing the requirements for map completion, (as one who had to to wait forever for the color rotation I would be VERY put out) how about agreeing that a /sit, or other emote is the standard “Mapping” signal, and should leave them alone. Of course this or any other WvW mapping device could easily be abused by spies under the pretense of mapping.

When I finally did complete WvW for mapping, I used /sit whenever an enemy came near. Sometimes they were cool, would /wave or /bow and leave me be. Other times they would gank me. But if something like that would be universally understood as the mapping signal, and respected, I think that PvEers wouldn’t have so much of an issue of mapping WvW.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

It’s hard to respect PvErs in WvW since, if they’re on your server and are anywhere near a fight, they become total rallybots. They don’t listen to what people say, especially when what they’re doing affects other people. The reverse isn’t true.

It’s not like a WvWers can come in when people are doing an event in PvE and single-handedly screw everything up resulting in the event failing and time being wasted.

Plus, PvErs benefit from all of the powers of the mist that their WvW crew gains them by playing – what have the PvErs done for the WvWers lately? Certainly nothing to warrant an automatic ceasefire from opponents so that they can get a few POIs and skill points.

No, if you want these, play WvW. It’s usually the only way you’re going to get the POIs inside structures anyway.

in WvW

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

It’s hard to respect PvErs in WvW since, if they’re on your server and are anywhere near a fight, they become total rallybots. They don’t listen to what people say, especially when what they’re doing affects other people. The reverse isn’t true.

It’s not like a WvWers can come in when people are doing an event in PvE and single-handedly screw everything up resulting in the event failing and time being wasted.

Plus, PvErs benefit from all of the powers of the mist that their WvW crew gains them by playing – what have the PvErs done for the WvWers lately? Certainly nothing to warrant an automatic ceasefire from opponents so that they can get a few POIs and skill points.

No, if you want these, play WvW. It’s usually the only way you’re going to get the POIs inside structures anyway.

Good point. But either way getting the WvW completion isnt difficult, it just takes time, and people dont like doing anything that resembles work to get what they want.

Also on this: "what have PvErs done for the WvWers lately? " just reminded of Monty Python’s life of Brian:
Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Attendee: Brought peace?
Reg: Oh, peace – shut up!

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

(edited by pdavis.8031)

in WvW

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

Honestly, just be involved in your server’s WvW community. Learn and grow with them and hell maybe even lead. Do some good, don’t be selfish. I’m on the same boat that I need to do map completion for my legendary, but I much rather tag up and lead the charge than spam the commander asking if we could cap it, which btw happens quite often even now.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

Good point. But either way getting the WvW completion isnt difficult, it just takes time, and people dont like doing anything that resembles work to get what they want.

Also on this: "what have PvErs done for the WvWers lately? " just reminded of Monty Python’s life of Brian:
Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Attendee: Brought peace?
Reg: Oh, peace – shut up!

+1

in WvW

McWolfy.5924

You gain 2 gifts after complete the explorer things.
What if 1 thingy after pve and one after wvw exploring? I think a lot of wvw players could make legendary after that

Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

What if 1 thingy after pve and one after wvw exploring? I think a lot of wvw players could make legendary after that

Yeah but if you actually play WvW routinely and not just to get map comp, WvWer’s would have one on every alt in no time

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in WvW

McWolfy.5924

Yeah but if you actually play WvW routinely and not just to get map comp, WvWer’s would have one on every alt in no time

Sure. But the t6 mats, precursors are a big problem for us. Pve players have way more money

Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Now I am really confused.
WvW:
WvW got 4 maps, and one map is “yours” this means much easier to get.
On every server there is attempt to flip enemy keeps and towers almost every day. I play in low silver now, in bronze for almost 2 years. And almost every day we are trying to flip enemy keeps. Often we are succesfull. This means that in like 2 weeks every keep on enemy borderland flipped. This means you just need to play WvW for a while, not to jump in,look on colors and log of. And then you will have your map comletation done fast and easy.

PvE:
tens of maps with poi,wp,vistas and hearts which all takes time to do. If you will spend half of the time you did this map completation on one profesion in WvW you will have done map completation done on your all profesions.

And just a note, if PVE map completation took you 2 years to complete then its not a problem of game or pvers or wvwer that you cant do wvw map completation. i am sorry but this is the truth.

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Proposal Overview
I would like to propose or offer a suggestion to the Dev’s about maybe incorporating a one to two hour window of neutrality once a week on the WvW maps to allow players who do not participate in WvW to map, this would also allow WvW’ers to map as well in the same fashion so they can focus more on WvW.

Goal of Proposal
The goal is pretty much to allow the freedom of any and all players to accomplish something in game without having to resort to having assistance to keep from being ganged up on or have to deal with low populations in a place where they have no interest in of being in, but seek to accomplish an achievement that requires them to venture into.

Proposal Functionality
Basically, incorporating this one to two hour window could occur around the time of reset on Fridays, or around a time that would be fitting so as to help out our oceanic players as well so as not to have a very long window or two separate windows. This would give people a chance to step in, map any of the borderlands or EB, and leave without interfering with WvW groups who have different plans besides mapping. Further more, if done at a time where it was one to two hours, it would give those players who do heavy PvP and WvW, their groups, a chance to take a break if need be or regroup and plan.

Associated Risks
At the moment I cannot see a risk in allowing this to occur as it does not interfere, nor interrupt flow of game play to anyone.

I would like to propose or offer a suggestion to the Dev’s about maybe incorporating a one to two hour window of mass PvP once a week on the PvE maps to allow players who do not participate in PvE to cause mass destruction, this would also allow WvW’ers to get PvE loots as well in the same fashion so they can focus more on WvW.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

I’m pretty positive it is a troll.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)