AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Good luck everyone and have fun.
Already had some fun fights on AG border.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Shaking hands tonight. Forgot my window open.

So exhausted from last weeks epicness.

Oh and GH: We promise to make Bay our home on your map again this week.

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

Chvc we would like another Guild v Guild

From Night Pact <3

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Please direct all real estate enquiries to the relevant parties on Aurora Glade.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Please direct all real estate enquiries to the relevant parties on Aurora Glade.

oi fab. your guys are mean. Just because i throw them around a bit of a small cliff you had to mass jump me outside woodhaven when I was just playing with the unguilded ele.
He was a lowbie and I didnt have the heart to attack them. So just stood being attacked waving taking little damage till SoE came along

Been a laugh… I hired kiss to abuse my portals between garrison and dawns. Was laughing at it tbh. Everytime GH pushed forward i would wander out, pick a random xaoc russian to aim for and put the portal right on their head. Anything else was just collateral damage. sorry about that

Other then that, just some small time roaming and fighting and dying… think in the bigger fights the server had freakouts. Especially when SoE stealthed to hit kiss on the flank, and in turn i stealthed the KISS zerged second later. Server didnt seem to know what to do and lots of players suddenly appeared in a down state 20s later. heh.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I tried calling him off, but you know what eles are like.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Good to see you Fab, it was all sheepie’s idea to go to gunnars hold for reset.

I wish your guild best of luck this week Fab., Although Xaoc are in for kick-in :-)
Gunnar’s hold borderland will BETA for KISS new wvw tactics.
We need to improve on alot of stuff and I think GH borderland is great for it.

Far shiverpeaks. good luck also.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

maloki.3527

FS lacked some communication tonight. And apparently some dedicateion from some guilds. j/k

However we did notice that AG went to bed. Recaptured our map and are now working on AG border.

Will be a nice week.

@Farshiverpeaks

(edited by maloki.3527)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Seems like aurora has been busy at the reset

Was way too tired to do the reset this week after our fight for first place friday.
Looking forward to see how the week will progress.
GL to everyone

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

maloki.3527

Yeah, Luna, A lot of us were tired from last week. Been one hell of a week.

@Farshiverpeaks

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: TryGoogleThis.9570

TryGoogleThis.9570

AG really surprised me with their numbers on the field, well structed, I am looking forward to a challenging week, unfortunely i won´t be able to play much due to work this week, but every week we see and learn and improve new tactics.

See you on the Field GH and AG.

FS lacked some communication tonight. And apparently some dedicateion from some guilds.

However we did notice that AG went to bed. Recaptured our map and are now working on AG border.

Will be a nice week.

I know some guilds have been doing a lot of work last week and eased out at the reset, this weeks meeting was lacking a lot and it showed on the maps. people didn´t know where guilds were going, who to contact, what tactic and plans there were.
It was getting too off topic and last lead. But at least it proves how important it is.

related to dedication, when people personalliy go out and tell a guild that they are not being active or helping, It can easily backfire, Because that guild commutation with other guild can easily have far bigger impact then you think.

So why you brought this up here I do wonder.

Balutrik- Charr Thief and Commander.
Balutrike-Sylvari Warrior and Commander.
Proud WvW player of Farshiverpeaks and member of [TZO]/[Keen]/[MA]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

maloki.3527

Balutrik, I very well know we’re all worn out. I’ve cut everyone in our guild a huge break for this week.

There was 2 really pretty Smiley-faces in that statement. Wonder what that means. Either that I’m super serious and BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE THAN MYSELF, or that I was joking about Far Shiverpeaks not having any dedicated guilds. :P

I’ll let you think about that for a moment.

@Farshiverpeaks

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Had good battles on EB, hijacked so many caps this afternoon!

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: TryGoogleThis.9570

TryGoogleThis.9570

I have nothing to think about, You posted it onto a Offical forum, Smileys or not. People has been contacting me today being offend or annoyed some even kitten by such statement. That was why I took the time and wrote here related to it.

I been working on communication on server and guilds, last days happenings and the meeting yesterday just made it fall down again. I´m not the one being offend here. The people on the server ( Or a good share of it) is. So what i think in this matter won´t matter, That´s what you think and do now.

Balutrik- Charr Thief and Commander.
Balutrike-Sylvari Warrior and Commander.
Proud WvW player of Farshiverpeaks and member of [TZO]/[Keen]/[MA]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

maloki.3527

I have nothing to think about, You posted it onto a Offical forum, Smileys or not. People has been contacting me today being offend or annoyed some even kitten by such statement. That was why I took the time and wrote here related to it.

I been working on communication on server and guilds, last days happenings and the meeting yesterday just made it fall down again. I´m not the one being offend here. The people on the server ( Or a good share of it) is. So what i think in this matter won´t matter, That´s what you think and do now.

There we go, an edit for clarification. Have a good week guys.

@Farshiverpeaks

(edited by maloki.3527)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

I didn’t get to play at all last week. At first work, then illness has stopped me pretty much doing anything that a) earns beer money or b) allows me to have fun. Hoping in next few days I’ll be up to making enemies miserable (primarily because of poor loot drops ).

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Fighting AG has proven to be really boring so far… Just huge zergs and portal bombs.
Oh well… hope this week will be over fast.
/yawn

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

It’s not that bad.
But the more you rise in tiers the more zergy and meta it will be offcourse.
I think aurora might be the first server in quite a while to match us in primetime, we’ve been spoiled the last 2 months of getting 400+ ticks

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Bodhisattva.6578

Bodhisattva.6578

Well done to FS for the successful defense of SM after almost 3 hours of 3 way fighting inside the Lord’s Room. Serious fun was had, even though we (AG) couldn’t make the final push.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

maloki.3527

lol it was interesting I’ll say that but omg it was a total lag fest at one point I couldn’t activate a single spell or change attunement for 10 minutes

Tbh next time a 3 way like that seems to be happening I’m going the other direction and going to pick flowers or something and save my keyboard from being bashed to death

Sounds like an amazing fight

@Farshiverpeaks

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

lol it was interesting I’ll say that but omg it was a total lag fest at one point I couldn’t activate a single spell or change attunement for 10 minutes

Tbh next time a 3 way like that seems to be happening I’m going the other direction and going to pick flowers or something and save my keyboard from being bashed to death

Sounds like an amazing fight

I wasn’t in this one, but having fought in an 8-hour long 3-way siege in lords room between GH, WSR and RoF, I can say it’s not that amazing. With close to 300 people in one room, you can’t cast any skills without hammering the key for 10 seconds, can see hardly anyone outside a 3 meter radius around you, and the FPS lag is pretty bad on an older system too with a hundred flashy effects going off every second.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Dear [DBU]
Thanks for the badges
Kind Regards
[FURY]

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

I think ENT, GUM & MA from FSP worked really well together last night, & we had some great communication & dedication. Really enjoyed ourselves playing as a team between the 3 of our Guilds & we’ve all agreed we want to do it again in the near future.

Aurora really put a pin in our foot last night, but really enjoyed the fights we had going! Good luck to both Aurora Glade & Gunnar’s Hold, enjoyed everything so far

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

Been a good fun match so far, in fact I’ve enjoyed some of the skirmishes more this week than I have for weeks.
Had an awesome 3 way fight in vale on AG’s border this evening, must have been 10-15 players from each side pushing for it, GH holed up inside and FS trying their damnedest not to let us recap it from GH. This led to an hour long backwards and forwards fight for vale. Most entertaining, only thing that does concern me is the number of D/D eles being fielded by ALL sides.
WvW is starting to look like eles, thieves and a couple of cc warriors/guardians and a token mesmer is now favourites all round. Time to diversify me feels =)

IGN: Dal Brinium

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Was fun holding back some FS from brair on GH borderland, withme being from AG.

A real shame that that team had to resort to getting their ranger to glitch their pets onto the wall to attack me whilst I was on an arrow cart; which of course didnt work.

A greater shame that when they came back with more people and using their breakout, the same ranger resorted to glitching his pets again!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

A real shame that that team had to resort to getting their ranger to glitch their pets onto the wall to attack me whilst I was on an arrow cart; which of course didnt work.

A greater shame that when they came back with more people and using their breakout, the same ranger resorted to glitching his pets again!

This isn’t a glitch, it’s actually a trait that rangers can grant themselves which allows their pets to climb vertical surfaces

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

maloki.3527

Oh I had almost forgotten that DW has an event with COVE today. That means maybe a small amount of WvW for me before my week off. Unless my immense lag kicks in, skill locking and 2000ms to GW2 servers ftw >_<

I’m curious; AG do you have such forces at night during the weeks as well or just the weekends?

@Farshiverpeaks

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

I’m curious; AG do you have such forces at night during the weeks as well or just the weekends?

The primetime of most of the players on AG is at night. We are at our weakest during the weekends, although after last week’s dissapointment we had alot of people showing up in the weekend. For daytime it is either an event or players switching map.

I really hope we can continue the nice fights we got so far!

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

maloki.3527

The primetime of most of the players on AG is at night. We are at our weakest during the weekends, although after last week’s dissapointment we had alot of people showing up in the weekend. For daytime it is either an event or players switching map.

I really hope we can continue the nice fights we got so far!

Primetime at night. Does that mean they are American, Or maybe French Canadian?
We have a bunch of Americans and Oceanic as well on FSP

@Farshiverpeaks

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Funda.7216

Funda.7216

Congrats to Far Shiverpeaks for some awesome battles tonight (Australian time) the 4 guys that held Bluebriar on our AG map for 2 hours and the massive crew that repelled us at SM an hour ago. Seemed like an even fight with lots of pushes from both sides, that was so much fun..

Oh Maloki, be sure to let those Aussies and Amercians know they are welcome on AG’s I could use a bit more company during the nights

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

maloki.3527

Congrats to Far Shiverpeaks for some awesome battles tonight (Australian time) the 4 guys that held Bluebriar on our AG map for 2 hours and the massive crew that repelled us at SM an hour ago. Seemed like an even fight with lots of pushes from both sides, that was so much fun..

Oh Maloki, be sure to let those Aussies and Amercians know they are welcome on AG’s I could use a bit more company during the nights

How about no They are mine <3
You are however welcome to join us if you like

@Farshiverpeaks

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

This isn’t a glitch, it’s actually a trait that rangers can grant themselves which allows their pets to climb vertical surfaces

Actually it is a skill called Guard:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22Guard%22

This is an AoE pet utility skill that gives a circular ground targeting area with a 1200 range – If you can get the centre of that target on the edge of a tower wall the pet will climb the wall. It will then only attack targets that you can get a Line of Sight to – so things too high up or too far back, on a different level, or out of Line of Sight still can’t be targetted.

This skill has been discussed in numerous threads on the ranger forum and here on the WvW forum – so Anet have had plenty of opportunity to say that it is not working as intended. I even started one thread on this myself and the consensus was “working as intended”

The same skill can be used to send pets down from battlements to attack players outside, again depending on how high up you are.

It’s probably the most fun ranger skill there is tbh!

Hengis

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Thanks Hengis.

Anet really have got things upside down in many parts of this game. How can rangers and engineers throw physical things onto the wall to attack players, when Anet removed the ability for mesmers to place illusions on them cos they get “obstructed” all the time?! Only things you can attack are oil and canons.

If rangers and enigneers can, then bring it back for mesmers.

Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

The difference is LoS requirement I guess. You won’t be sending a pet to go kill a catapult behind a gate that you can see over the top of it, but a mesmer could target it and summon.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

At least my pet can get on top of the battlements and do some dmg … since my arrows can do feck all :|

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

Dear [DBU]
Thanks for the badges
Kind Regards
[FURY]

Dear [FURY]
Stop abusing culling with you zerg of bads against enemies you already outnumber.
Kind Regards
[Me]
PS – make sure to level your scrubs to 80, they drop crap loot

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Teutooni.9572

To NP, LoE, rddt, KISS, AoA and everyone else who have been sieging our hills all evening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGtmf_PTb7k

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Dear [DBU]
Thanks for the badges
Kind Regards
[FURY]

Dear [FURY]
Stop abusing culling with you zerg of bads against enemies you already outnumber.
Kind Regards
[Me]

Hello there!

I’d just like you to know that when we took out [DBU] it was just an unplanned event during the day, so we were only around 10-15 at the most and they outnumbered us two to one! :]

Also! We’re 30 players maximum on a good night(I know it’s still many but not like we’re going to tell people in our guild of 80 players to just go away), we look for zergs of enemies, most of the time they’re much larger than us. With Regards to the culling issue that is not our fault, we get on the bad side of it too quite often, but we’re fast enough to react not to wipe because of it! Maybe you should try it sometime :]

Oh and as for your level 80 remark, we have about 3 upscaled players a night if any, so you must’ve been imagining things!

Anyhow! I wish you the best of luck during the week to come!

PS. feel free to PM me if you want a 1v1, we have quite a few who enjoy a fight or two behind the windmill!

Kind regards.

Qronuz – Ranger

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

I’m used to lower tiers where beating a zerg basically meant split up and go to 2 seperate locations, the zerg was small enough that killing the attackers at one location took long enough the second would get capped. In this tier (and I assume above) it’s very different… zergs are big enough that you can both wipe out attackers instantly and return to the 2nd objective, and/or for retaking things you have the sheer supply carrying capacity to make it fall very quickly.

Culling fights on the other hand, it’s so far seems to be a case of who strikes first, and in that respect who is the “attacking” force and who is the “receiving”.

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

I sure as hell don’t want to go any further than tier5.
The amount of zerging is already reaching a sickening level.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Very much agreed there!

Currently @ Piken Square

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

I had a lot of fun at bay (GH border) this evening, we wiped the GH zerg twice. Good defence at hills!

@KISS
When we (GoT) teleported in your group at bay, we didnt expect to wipe you. It was fun!

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

Dear [DBU]
Thanks for the badges
Kind Regards
[FURY]

Dear [FURY]
Kind Regards
[Me]

Hello there!

I’d just like you to know that when we took out [DBU] it was just an unplanned event during the day, so we were only around 10-15 at the most and they outnumbered us two to one! :]

Also! We’re 30 players maximum on a good night(I know it’s still many but not like we’re going to tell people in our guild of 80 players to just go away), we look for zergs of enemies, most of the time they’re much larger than us. With Regards to the culling issue that is not our fault, we get on the bad side of it too quite often, but we’re fast enough to react not to wipe because of it! Maybe you should try it sometime :]

Oh and as for your level 80 remark, we have about 3 upscaled players a night if any, so you must’ve been imagining things!

Anyhow! I wish you the best of luck during the week to come!

PS. feel free to PM me if you want a 1v1, we have quite a few who enjoy a fight or two behind the windmill!

Kind regards.

I was just trolling you a little
As for the culling issue, quite often it gets really bad, so bad that skills take forever to trigger.
A lot of people see what groups like yours do and they copy it, imagine how wvw will get soon. I know Fury cannot be blamed for the current issues that the engine has, probably the only thing one could say is that they`re not using other tactics.
I love observing various organized group and their wvw tactics not only in gw2 but in other games before it that had a similar type of gameplay (like Daoc, warhammer online, etc). Sometimes, i just want to see… more
I wish you good luck and hopefully we can get together ingame sometime and have some fun

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

To NP, LoE, rddt, KISS, AoA and everyone else who have been sieging our hills all evening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGtmf_PTb7k

guess what..

we got it
we got it
we got it

Excellent video though :P

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Were settling in already
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am7EI5tdaX4

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Were settling in already

That tune is kitten you should feel bad for even having linked it never mind listening to it.

Haha. but… but… It feels like home… to me…

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Growltiger.3450

Growltiger.3450

I had a lot of fun at bay (GH border) this evening, we wiped the GH zerg twice. Good defence at hills!

@KISS
When we (GoT) teleported in your group at bay, we didnt expect to wipe you. It was fun!

What the heck are you talking about GH zerg???

You do know we’ve been elsewhere this evening as all our turncoat bauble seeking guilds on AG have been sieging Hills!

We did send a couple of 4 or 5 man squads over there but that was it!

Sidestrike | Charr Guardian | Cry Havoc – Gunnar’s Hold

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Aiden.6483

Aiden.6483

Good job to Cry Havoc & other defenders at GH hills. Made it hard for us to cap

Mediocre multiclasser,
PvP & WvW roaming

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Were settling in already

That tune is kitten you should feel bad for even having linked it never mind listening to it.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Teutooni.9572

CHvc != GH. I guess they wiped some other group. He was talking about bay, I don’t think GoT spent much time in hills today. That’s not to say we didn’t wipe twice, in fact I think we wiped like 20 times. Good laughs though. Like Phetid wanting to go out in a blaze of glory and leading the 10-15 of us to portal bomb your catas, and all of us getting downed in a nanosecond vs a ball of NP, KISS and LoE.

I see you got hills eventually. Shame I had to log.

(edited by Teutooni.9572)