AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

[…]Thanks again for the awsome fights guys, was indeed very fun.

Cheers
Aeyana x

Thank you for these words, I just wish more people would be like this.
Yes, I got badges from you guys.. but heck, you ripped mine as well
That’s all in the game, I just don’t like the ganking 5vs1 on little me by server groups on serveral servers (in previous weeks as well :P ).

Though I have to say that we weren’t sure what to expect from AG. Were we gonna be run over like a bus… or what? We all see the scores running up and down but I do have to say, I like the challenge vs. AG!

I really hear guildies rally and trying to top their game when we’re about to clash with your zergs. I also admit that we’re learning from your tactics as well, writing down every unknown tactic for me

Keep the screenies coming, not only your win’s .. also your losses, that’s gonna show bravour! I’m writing my journal as I go, hoping on EPIC screenies from you guys.

Keep up the fighting!

P.s. gotta get myself in those duels that I read about in the JP Screenies anyone?

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Cromwell.3971

Cromwell.3971

I think matt from fury has hit the nail on the head as far as FSP are concerned we can put out the numbers but we can"t organise any fancy tactics as we are usually one big
Pug,so all we can do is smash and grab.
There were very few numbers on in the day and Gunnars had free range on our home borderland but what i did notice that the towers etc we did hold had unrepaired damage and no upgrading or siege.
FSP has a way to go yet to be contenders i fear.

Gelam (Ranger)FSP
Nilamus (warrior)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

+ i havent meet 1 AG that wants to fight my STAFF ele 1v1 yet. always 3-5 ppl need to fight me which shows how strong your individuals r

Imo AG is one of the servers if the strongest individuals, whisper me ingame if you want that 1v1

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

we heard of a mesmer lift in EB JP

You’re welcome

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

People from all servers need to stop exaggerate the numbers of ppl involved in any fight, but its clear to all the ppl that [FURY] is the only guild with specific recruitment and team build/tactics in this matchup. That doesent mean they r strong individualy, right the oposite. They rely on the rendering issue, which is a preety big factor in fights like theese -> their stackup tactic which cannot be easyly counterd since all the aoe nerfs this game has been through, and the ppl just dont render when the fight starts. try organizing a tactic that requires some brain than act strong.

best regards, Alpha Bunny

I have said previously(in this exact topic actually) that if you want a 1v1 just /w me in game and we can arrange something. Just because you’re too afraid to ask for a proper one on one you shouldn’t come onto the forums and moan that you haven’t gotten any

kthxbai

+ i havent meet 1 AG that wants to fight my STAFF ele 1v1 yet. always 3-5 ppl need to fight me which shows how strong your individuals r

Same goes for you ^^.

Qronuz – Ranger

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Churick.9354

Churick.9354

This thread seems to be engendering some bitterness. For what its worth veil bombing isn’t a specifically AG tactic. You’ll find it being done all over the shop. In our previous evolution s we were subject to that and many other tactics. From my personal perspective I found that you get used to and prepare for…in anticipation. Just like portal bombs. Perhaps try the same back? I dunno. For what its worth voice comms ftw. Dunno to what extent your pugs are encouraged to use? As regards individual prowess both servers have some awesome players. They particularly stand out when not fotm classes. FSP has some outstanding rangers for example. Even had convos with some and would like to speak to more. So if you were that ranger at heroes lodge yesterday afternoon back n forth being chased for a bit by an asura engie gimmie a shout…want to pick your brain

Feegz – Aurora Glade – Asura Engineer

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

P.s. gotta get myself in those duels that I read about in the JP Screenies anyone?

Sure! There’s a duel going on in the back, some flashy mesmer stuff. And there’s Beastys apologizing to the GoT warrior whose duel he interrupted earlier – he was really sorry about that one.

You’re welcome

<3

Attachments:

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Raasclart.6719

Raasclart.6719

Sounds like you’d rather be playing SPvP rather than a large scale open world PvP mode.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Draahl.3827

Draahl.3827

Yeah Sam, the garrison defense was (is still going on i think) crazy fun
Having to run from one gate to the other all the time, even running into some GH who somehow managed to get sandwiched between AG and FSP forces made tonight a lot of fun. Sadly I have to retire my confusion mesmer for tonight, got to wake up early tomorrow. Have fun and ty for the fights

It was confusing and hilarious! We came in through the watergate just spotting a few AG stragglers running upstairs. We’d run into a bunch of culling and most of our characters had invisible weapons, red eyes and no helmets, not to mention all enemies had the placeholder avatar. When we arrived at the South Inner, enemies seemed to fade in and out of existence – I clearly remember charging a ballista on the side only to hit thin air as the guy arming it vanished. Trying to pull into the corner we were hit and pushed from all sides all of a sudden. I was stuck in a cliff corner with a few others for a few minutes before we realized everyone was dead. Great fun!

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

You shouldn’t be having problems finding 1v1’s against AG players. This is one server that enjoys their dueling and often holds duels between our players and enemy server players as long as all parties are willing.

I consider myself a fairly strong PvP player, but the fact that most people will run away from me to their zerg does not mean that Gunnar or Shiverpeaks players lack skill. It’s just that most are there for the WvW aspect, not PvP. Getting your WvW support build stomped by a PvP focused player when there was an objective to take or defend is just not smart.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Tap Skis.8240

Tap Skis.8240

lonely charr sitting in EB JP and looking for some fun.. join me if u want

Attachments:

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

I’d first like to start with stop being fools culling happens its there deal with it, it can be easily countered by placing scouts at certain areas near you while you siege. Secondly WvW specific guilds don’t go out to abuse culling i can say this because i am part of one, we use veil like every other guild does it’s a powerful tool that can decide fights, it’s not an abuse of the culling problem like some of you think again i refer back to the scout thing PLACE SCOUTS! I am sick of reading comments from people calling other guilds or servers because they ‘abuse culling’ and that goes for people from my server aswell grow up and think about what your saying culling is not the fault of any server or guild. p.s place scouts that is all.

Commander Tálok

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Tap Skis.8240

+ i dont eaven run a 1v1 build its just a overall staff build i use, since D/D is just lame

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Matt.7413

Matt.7413

Brave to say D/D is just lame. Can i ask why you think. Personally i play both depending on what is needed, but i much prefer D/D for the mobility and just the jumping in and out of fights,.

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Tap Skis.8240

cuz its quite obviously overpowerd for 1v1 fights if the dd ele knows what he’s doing

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Matt.7413

Sorry D/D is overpowered, or staff is overpowered?

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Tap Skis.8240

D/D is in my point of view

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Ouro.5846

Ouro.5846

D/D provides damage, resiliency, and control with one weapon set. They need to tone it down some.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

One d/d i find no problem, unless they are really skilled it’s usually a fair match, well until he runs away :p
They are extremely annoying though.
But d/d ‘s get exponentially worse the more you have in a group.
When there’s a whole squad of em that know what they are doing they just zoom around everywhere, no chance to even stop or kill one.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Tap Skis.8240

for the people dueling in EB JP today sry for some FSP scrubs that keep ruining it for everyone… i now see that our server is eaven worse at zerging up vs 1-2ppl…

(edited by Tap Skis.8240)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Coral Dae.9305

Coral Dae.9305

FURY are not elite and we do not specifically recruit or force our members to play builds. Yes we are a WVW based guild, but heck a lot of girls are on our server. We like to win, we all do, but that does not make us elite.

Cheers
Aeyana x

… come again? ‘a lot of girls play on our server’= not being elite? Or you can’t force girls to play well? Or you can’t recruit girls? What? What exactly do you mean by that?

Oh, Aeyana, Aeyana… :P You made me laugh!
ticks off another reason never to join FURY in WvW on AG :P

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Elviiira.2987

Elviiira.2987

for the people dueling in EB JP today sry for some FSP scrubs that keep ruining it for everyone… i now see that our server is eaven worse at zerging up vs 1-2ppl…

Y thx for duels, i was the little asura thief. And thx all FSP for duels, great fights.

Ranger 80 / Thief 80 / Guardian 80 / Engineer 80
[FURY] Furious Cookies – Gunnar’s Hold (ex- Aurora Glade)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Respect to those FS invaders from [WILD] and a thief in the AG jumping puzzle achiving nothing but camping there for 15 minutes. lol

~ Gandara

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

Must say it has been a awesome match up so far everyone in NP has loved the fights also many other guilds from AG. But as for the culling and stacking all i have to say is……Less QQ more PEW PEW ^^

This is Guild wars not Rage wars :|

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Matt.7413

FURY are not elite and we do not specifically recruit or force our members to play builds. Yes we are a WVW based guild, but heck a lot of girls are on our server. We like to win, we all do, but that does not make us elite.

Cheers
Aeyana x

… come again? ‘a lot of girls play on our server’= not being elite? Or you can’t force girls to play well? Or you can’t recruit girls? What? What exactly do you mean by that?

Sorry, can i just correct my self on this, i don’t know why i wrote “girls” as the word suppose to be used was “guilds”. Guess you can tell whats mainly on my mind… But i mean as in we have a heck of a lot of WVW guilds on our server, as in Unity/FURY/ KISS/NP to name a few. Now “tick off another resason never to join FURY in wvw on AG” i don’t really care if people don’t want to join, because the people i do care about is the people who do join, because i try to make WVW as fun as possible for them, we enjoy playing, thats all.

Again apologies to any girls i offended, i assure you now it was not meant to say that, my bad

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Sure! There’s a duel going on in the back, some flashy mesmer stuff. And there’s Beastys apologizing to the GoT warrior whose duel he interrupted earlier – he was really sorry about that one.

You’re welcome

<3

so Reallism is a GH player ? i could have sworn i have seen him playing on FSP last week
/paranoia mode on

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

Cheers
Aeyana x

Oh come on Coral. Use ur brains if u have them. just incase u don’t have them i’ll explain it to you. Matt was answering to another post and stated that we have many girls playing in our server. Also he said that FURY do not recruit one specific characters to their guild. They are not so called “elite” guild. They are WvW focused guild like other WvW focused guilds.

I’m still confused. What has gender have to do with anything?

EDIT:

Sorry, can i just correct my self on this, i don’t know why i wrote “girls” as the word suppose to be used was “guilds”.

That explains it, thanks!

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Had a lot of fun in FSP tonight, we didn’t stay long but that 3 way battle for the north eastern supply camp was great. 20 minutes of back and fourth between us, NP, and a large group of FSP. After the initial fight it looked like FSP were wiping us but somehow we survived and managed to regroup at the back of the camp. We then attacked and had FSP on the verge of wiping when NP showed up and hit us in the back, the back and fourth continued for another 20mins before FSP wiped us.

Absolute chaos, but a lot of fun.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Funny how NP portal bombs a pug zerg they outnumber, to bad for them its easy to dodge as you tunnelvission in 1 straight line and dont check flanks

Hello darkness, my old friend.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Funny how NP portal bombs a pug zerg they outnumber, to bad for them its easy to dodge as you tunnelvission in 1 straight line and dont check flanks

To be honest, why would they not straight line initially? You hit the enemy where they are strongest (generally centre mass), you split apart their group so they no longer benefiting from turtling type setup (even if not on purpose, most pugs benefit from aoe cap), and once you taken out the initial threat you then deal with the remains.

Judging by your comment, you basically split off to the side and ran away, so they miss out on a possible 2 BoH and some trash loot … whilst still wiping out the mass of enemies so that they are unable to complete whatever task they were conducting.

So tell me, what is wrong with such a situation?

(And I am not NP, I dont know of any of them, just talking about basic tactics here)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Acotje.5689

To be honest, why would they not straight line initially? You hit the enemy where they are strongest (generally centre mass), you split apart their group so they no longer benefiting from turtling type setup (even if not on purpose, most pugs benefit from aoe cap), and once you taken out the initial threat you then deal with the remains.

Judging by your comment, you basically split off to the side and ran away, so they miss out on a possible 2 BoH and some trash loot … whilst still wiping out the mass of enemies so that they are unable to complete whatever task they were conducting.

So tell me, what is wrong with such a situation?

(And I am not NP, I dont know of any of them, just talking about basic tactics here)

you step aside, put down CC’s and water fields for your allies and AoE

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Shoutout to SOE, fought you late last night in Bay on one of the borderlands (cant remember which) and wiped us. Insta-building siege really threw us off so will have to add that to our bag of tricks

/salute

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: catogu.7561

catogu.7561

Since there’s been some talking about dueling , feel free to add me and ask for one – Rizadon ( AG )

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Tap Skis.8240

Ty to all the gunnars tonight in AG borderland that made such an easy job for us to steal everything they cappd and wiping them at AG garisson just now <3
we love you guys :*

+shoutout to the only xaoc guy i saw in the grp

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Acotje.5689

Last couple hours have been realy fun on AG’s borderland, trading keeps with GH couple times ;P
Loving the small fights, lot more fun then zerging!

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

I wonder who the UNITY d-d ele was that was using the bouquet of roses at Longview.
Sorry if the others attacked you while we were hanging around, hopefully you escaped :P

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Acotje.5689

Lot of fun @ AG hills just now…to bad we only had 4 defenders

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Cromwell.3971

Cromwell.3971

Respect to Gunnars and Aurora, FSP had a big push last night but have still lost ground
and if we are not careful Gunnars could do to us what we did to them last week.

Looks like the night boys are out in force again (no school LOL) but FSP need to look over our shoulders this week.

Gelam (Ranger)FSP
Nilamus (warrior)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

I’d like to thank everyone on FSP for some great fights yesterday in AG-borderland and FSP-borderland. A night full of fights! That’s how we like it! Swapping map every 20-30min to find a big fight of FSP at both maps
Have to say my highlight was when we assaultet Longview with catas, you guys saw us a bit late when you rushed up the sloap, and we manage to take you guys out, but the fight in the lord room, woah, THAT was fun!!!
Thank you all for the fights yesterday, again, and let’s see more of this!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Citrus Finale.8621

Citrus Finale.8621

It was a fun week and i think all servers did fine. Had some great battles and more Ooo kitten moments (fighting 1vs1 to see the GH zerg in the north closing in and try to run away only to find out that AG zerg is coming from the south).

Also i see both AG and GH alway’s running in small teams. Very annoying when you walk alone. And every time i had a good 1vs1 fight there was alway’s a group coming to finish me off.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Played for what felt like the first time in maybe 2 weeks last night. Logged on to overflow so just went to EB for a little while. Bumped into LoE clumped around the door of an enemy keep hammering it. I couldn’t resist even though I knew I’d pay for it, I popped my AoE in the middle of them all, got some loot bags and then shortly after returned the favour. Giggled lots.

Spent the rest of the evening in GH borderland just keepin’ da peace. One of the highlights was taking out the trebs at Briar and annoying the locals, just me and one other guy.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Aye it fun. Yesterday afternoon I was in north HIlls, I think in AG. We had it and for some reason the Vet Archer was shooting to the side. I looked over and couldnt see anything.
Go further along the wall and see a GH invader. For a second I was thinking how should I attack, turns out we were both necros and we both decided to use fear.
Now them using it on me wasnt a big deal, I just ran back long the wall, the GH invader on the otherhand, well he ran back and right off the cliff. Two seconds later I get a loot bag.

Sorry, but I couldnt help it, was too tempting.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: NoizyBoy.2804

NoizyBoy.2804

Dragy here from NP, SOE i have to say that fight in north eastern supply camp between the three of us was alot of fun, alot of back and forwards, we did a big loop around and came in after the FSP zerg pushed you out and wiped them, FSP put up a mean fight.

and on to the portals, they are a effective tool but portal bombs are old hat.

NP have had alot of fun this week and want to say thanks to everyone for bringing it.

Dragy.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Aye it fun. Yesterday afternoon I was in north HIlls, I think in AG. We had it and for some reason the Vet Archer was shooting to the side. I looked over and couldnt see anything.
Go further along the wall and see a GH invader. For a second I was thinking how should I attack, turns out we were both necros and we both decided to use fear.
Now them using it on me wasnt a big deal, I just ran back long the wall, the GH invader on the otherhand, well he ran back and right off the cliff. Two seconds later I get a loot bag.

Sorry, but I couldnt help it, was too tempting.

Rofl I can just picture that Omar. ah well Good job lastnight, I think GH did a fast job of taking AG garrison, bay and hills! in the early hours, no one was on the border to alert people. “although we soon took it back” this includes SM. some good siege’s last night not much in the way of fights though.

Great play everyone.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Am looking forward to next week Aurora if the scores stay similar! You are a lot more fun to fight that the Germans we are matched up with at the moment. I hope Anet do something about the new culling as we both have some pretty good roaming guilds.

GL all!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I’d like to thank everyone on FSP for some great fights yesterday in AG-borderland and FSP-borderland. A night full of fights! That’s how we like it! Swapping map every 20-30min to find a big fight of FSP at both maps
Have to say my highlight was when we assaultet Longview with catas, you guys saw us a bit late when you rushed up the sloap, and we manage to take you guys out, but the fight in the lord room, woah, THAT was fun!!!
Thank you all for the fights yesterday, again, and let’s see more of this!

I came across your guild group of about 8 or so in FSP border last night between Bay and our garrison on my lone guardian. One of you came towards me waving flowers or something so I think to myself this guy is rp’ing. All of a sudden a d/d Ele from your guild who was with him just starting tearing into me and the rest of your guild group followed him. Definitely one of those wtf moments.

First time I have played in this matchup and I joined the defence of Overlook in EB when we were badly outnumbered. Was a good defence from FSP considering the size of the force attacking and we just had about 8 random defenders with no commander on the map. We lost the outnumber buff not long before AG gave up on it. Judging by the scores AG probably belong in the tier above while I feel GH and FSP have found their tier. We still seem to lack the numbers of previous weeks, we would normally have a commander with a decent sized zerg in EB at the time I played but we had nowhere near that.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Shonex.5327

Shonex.5327

It was me who was tossing flowers, I wasn’t RP’ing, was just fooling around xD
When the guildie attacked you I wrote “nooooo”
Was really a bad timing

Member of: Cute But Devilish Inside [CUTE]
Ring of Fire [EU]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Kudos to a FS engie from [FoF] who was fooling with me and my Charr warrior friend on AG borderlands. You like people chasing you, don’t you?

~ Gandara

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

5 manning Auro bay in primetime >_>

Guess your numbers aren’t on your own borders at least during that time ^^

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

No, they were in GH BL >.>

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal