AG vs WR vs GH

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

A very close match up so far fellows, fun fights and evenly matched.

Keep up the good work! may the most insomniac server win ;-)

Whiteside, after reset yesterday we had to rethink our fighting style as you stood your ground at water supply camp, then started pushing us back. Good flanking and good fighting from the lower ground.

Aurora, your start was a bit slow after reset but you have really caught up today. Good fights as well. Very annoying thief on you side btw, been chasing him for half an hour on my mesmer to prevent him attacking our yaks. Well done to that guy!

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Hey man i was fighting you at Water Supply Camp last night! You guys really wanted that place lol, i think that it was KISS guild that took it in the end with a massive Zerg.
I’m loving our new match up, obviously im with Whiteside.

Will be very interesting to see how this works out as our server normally makes massive pushes in the early hours on the morning. The next 2 weeks are going to be fought tooth and nail i bet, ill see you on the Battlefield!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Nidhogg.2950

no, we just wanted to fight you guys. couldnt care less about the camp. We wanted to see just what we were going to face the coming week, was a good and fun fight :-)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Looks like a good match-up this week think AG still have a bit less players than the other servers, but we are doing good so far! we lack the manpower a bit during the weekends, so be prepeared to get smashed during the weekdays!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

It has been awesome match so far. I hope this intense match can keep up whole week. Specially i loved AG zerg vs GH zerg at Arah hope =)

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Good fun today, although slightly confused who will win this week.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

kribre.9683

Awesome fights yesterday at SM and Durio Thank you GH for putting up a fight wasn’t easy to command! :P

Tripilios

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

Poor sport of it to WR for your fight on your BL at hills.

Especially the thieves from the WvW who were blatantly exploiting the stealth / culling bug to stay stealthed in the lords room.

That was cheesy!

Nice fights to those who actually played with a bit of dignity.

(edited by Karast.1927)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Xericor.9103

Xericor.9103

The Glade is mobilising
What we lack in numbers we make up for in prowess.

My fellow AG’ians, if you havent already, plz check out the community site. Our Alliance for the WWW Guilds is growing, but we still have a long way to go.
www.auroraglade.eu

www.auroraglade.eu – Community Site for Aurora Glade!

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Mushy.3964

Mushy.3964

Been a good fight so far this weekend hope it stays a good match up for the rest of the week.

@AG players you keep saying you lack in numbers but so far this weekend the times I have played you far outnumber GH & WR, you have a full force in EB & your own borderland + are able to put a pretty good force in GH borderland.

WR seem to be able to fill only their Borderland & nothing else & GH I know can fill our Borderland + EB but that’s all we can do & that’s on a good day (Weekends are always bad for us)

Anyway lets see what the rest of the week brings & good luck to all.

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Xericor.9103

Hmm.. the Glade is usually outnumberd, perhaps this match up we are the dominate force. That would be unfortunate, as I long for an even fight.

Hmm.. the Glade is usually outnumberd, perhaps this match up we are the dominate force. That would be unfortunate, as I long for an even fight.I echo your thoughts, Mushy, gl to all. Fight bravely!

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

pro-ness your pro at dropping loot bags for kiss we love AG ^^good game so far.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

AG is Pro at exploiting glitches and cheating like mad just like Abaddon’s Mouth. it really is a shame that even though you have such huge numbers you have to resort to exploiting these exploits.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Last week I saw outmanned perk at all times while entering WvW. This week has been far more active but I would still not consider them “huge numbers” by any means.

It’s just that people have been spread out between EB and AG Borderlands, and ignore much of the rest. I was on Whiteside borderlands for a moment and other than me there was only a single other person from Aurora Glade playing the map.

The efforts seem a bit more coordinated and concentrated now instead of people randomly roaming around and attacking whatever they come across.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Nidhogg.2950

Good fights so far, Aurora does seem to have slightly more numbers then Gunnars while Whiteridge has slightly less then us.

Please keep the thread clear of accusations about exploits or cheats, if possible, report cheats and exploits to Arenanet and people on the server, we all dislike cheaters/exploiters.

The scores are still quite close, we will see what the week will bring.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Sayak.6473

Sayak.6473

Well this week we are really main force and suddenly something strange appears. “A.J. im in queue for EB” “You i what ?”. Nice defense at cliff last night WR. i was really counter/counter/counter trebbed xD GH, im sorry for this trolling waypoint in your keep, don’t take this personally…my man needed practice with mortars …. Kiss good fights thanks.

Gl&HF /salute from Ajruna

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

kribre.9683

Omarius Mortuuus Est could you please tell me more about this? Would like to know a bit more about what they did, and who did it?

Tripilios

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

Hmm.. the Glade is usually outnumberd, perhaps this match up we are the dominate force. That would be unfortunate, as I long for an even fight.

Well, this morning we (GH) were outmanned on every map, including our own BL. Had a blast with AG morning crew though. I lost count how many golems you used up on hills. Oh, and that 2 vs 12 at bay lord was a strange one, I don’t know what happened there – why you all wiped? Did you just stand in the lords AoE or something? Almost took greenlake with just 2 people plus one at trebuchet, too. Killed your repair crew of 3 or 4 players and were half way done with the lord when the rest of AG zerg arrived. No need to dance on my corpse though, that was uncalled for and rude! :P

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Weekend is over!
Time to clear AG from the maps.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Fus Ro Charr.2403

Fus Ro Charr.2403

Weekend is over!
Time to clear AG from the maps. :)

Easier said than done it seems ;)
Great fights from both servers in their home BL today, GH pushed us out after a while and WSR put up a very strong defense of their home BL too.
All the best for all servers for the rest of the week :) lets keep the awesome fights coming :D

Aurora Glade

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

AG is Pro at exploiting glitches and cheating like mad just like Abaddon’s Mouth. it really is a shame that even though you have such huge numbers you have to resort to exploiting these exploits.

I seriously doubt that AG has exploit users in there ranks, haven’t seen any of them as far as I’m concerned.

But if you do report them please, and post pics or some kind of proof of it. Just saying it won’t change a thing. Write down their Guild tag as well

As for the match up, it seems AG is really dominant this week. We had the whole EB map yesterday afternoon! Doesn’t make for an even fight though, but you guys just keep coming

~Melisandera, Red priestess

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Konfuzfanten.6503

Konfuzfanten.6503

Weekend is over!
Time to clear AG from the maps.

The weekend is normally AG’s weak spot since Fury, Unity and BnQ dont run in full force Friday – Sunday, but we always roll out in force monday – thursday. See you on the battlefield tonight

Konfuz – commander of BnQ.

Commander of Blade and Quill[BaQ]
Aurora Glade <3

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: AkiraZero.8514

AkiraZero.8514

What a load of BS :S
We don’t have huge numbers and we certainly don’t cheat!
If you’ve seen an odd person cheating just report them, don’t blame the whole server for 1 bad apple, its very rare anyone has any issues with us!
We are a fair playing server, our small numbers pull together to do great things!

Akira Antares/Necrosymphonic/Valiant Echo [AVA] [ZERO]
Gandara

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Scarran.9845

Scarran.9845

Im an AG player and this is the first time ive seen some one call us out for being Pro exploiters/cheaters. I will not say there is no cheaters as I don’t think any server can guarantee that there isn’t any but if there is it is a very small minority. I’ve not noticed any cheating going on from our side or any other side in this match-up and if any cheating is seen from anyone including our side it will definitely be reported. I see no joy in winning by cheating, I prefer to do it the good old fashioned way of working hard and working as a team with good communication.

I have seen some nice tactics been put in place from all servers and there were some really good running battles through most of the maps. Normally the weekend is AG’s slowest and throughout the week is when things start ramping up, we do start slow but gradually pick it up, normally if we can stay within touching distance after the weekend we have a good shout.

Keep up the good fighting all and I look forward to many more running battles this week.

Axere – lvl 80 Necro
Nemmeister – lvl 80 Engineer
Jay Knot – lvl 80 Warrior | Rusty Colt – lvl 80 Thief

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Woah, looks like reds and greens had a 10 golem siege per map all that money on upgrades Yum, was great fun! (best regards KISS & GH)

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I just want to wave at GH mesmer that I found hidden underwater in Bay today while our forces where busy pushing invaders out and repairing gate. She was trying to escape and hide, I was trying to close the gap between us and catch her. I couldn’t stop laughing because we did 3 full circles swimming around the Bay before 2 other players showed up and helped me to finish her off.

If you’re reading that GH mesmer sylvari girl – thanks for a great run!

Was it a pink sylvari? If so that was me Was fun swimming around I was a distraction whilst another mesmer was trying to hide

Omarius Mortuuus Est could you please tell me more about this? Would like to know a bit more about what they did, and who did it?

When inside the Vale supply camp looking at the entrance, players can jump from outside onto the hill on the right, then then just drop to the patch to the side to the roof. AG did it repeatedly whilst we defended Vale. There is a similar glitch on the left that I have seen some use but isnt used by many
As for reporting them, how can you report 30+ people?!!! KISS members will confirm it wasnt a one-off incident nor was it just a few! Yes 30 people is still a minority of the server, but they are ruining the game for all.
You should have seen Abaddons Mouth exploit the orbs, they werent even denying it!

Anyhows, tonight was a fun run for us, took both WR and AG garrisons with little or no resistance, thanks

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Elviiira.2987

Elviiira.2987

“Anyhows, tonight was a fun run for us, took both WR and AG garrisons with little or no resistance, thanks”

For GH is fun PvD ?:D … for me was fun fight with GH on top cragtop and garrison … why u after this fight left map ?:/

and trebucher war with WR in EB was awesom ….

Ranger 80 / Thief 80 / Guardian 80 / Engineer 80
[FURY] Furious Cookies – Gunnar’s Hold (ex- Aurora Glade)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Glog.4275

Glog.4275

Havnt seen AG exploit anything.

Tho the guy further saying AG have “less players in WvWvW” is obviously a nutter. xD

You guys can zerg the crap out of GH and WR at the same time. Im so fokittening jealous of that!. ^^

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Qiraa.4130

Qiraa.4130

pro-ness your pro at dropping loot bags for kiss we love AG ^^good game so far.

likewise, ty for the badges

Qiraa Kasapi of UNTY, Aurora Glade

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

When inside the Vale supply camp looking at the entrance, players can jump from outside onto the hill on the right, then then just drop to the patch to the side to the roof. AG did it repeatedly whilst we defended Vale.

That is an easy jump you can make without any buffs, leaps or glitches (like climbing a wall). Every class can do it easily. As such, I don’t view it as an exploit. I never even considered it. I will stop using it if more people think it is cheating.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Last night was the first night since the new matchup that I came out for WvW. AG practicing portal bombing. Once aware, wasn’t hard to avoid.

Highlight for me was a large number of AG (30-40 I think) heading to northern supply camp on our map. We managed to draw enough of them off so that only a small number actually went there and were beaten back by our guys running to reinforce the supply camp.

The ones we’d drawn off were still a much larger force than those of engaging them and we managed to make it most of the way back to Woodhaven with them hot on our tails before getting killed. The supply camp was safe and now we were getting enough people into the area to match the enemy.

Around Woodhaven there were some AG portal bombs / mini turtles but nothing that did much harm. Necros etc were sent in to deal with it and the attack was broken apart. I suspect there were a few people that knew what they were doing in the AG crowd and that others were randoms. If so, AG did extremely well coordinating those people together.

Looking forward to more fights this week.

As usual, I’m extremely lazy and only switch on the commander badge when nobody else does.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Konfuzfanten.6503

When inside the Vale supply camp looking at the entrance, players can jump from outside onto the hill on the right, then then just drop to the patch to the side to the roof. AG did it repeatedly whilst we defended Vale. There is a similar glitch on the left that I have seen some use but isnt used by many

We, blade and quill – BaQ, do this. dont see it as an exploit to be honest – and yes did it last night(around 9 pm english time), and we were aroud 20-30 ppl there. Didnt engage down in the vale because we saw more ppl we could kill at Redbriar tower. I have seen jumping puzzles that required MORE glitching.

We aint the only ones practicing portal bombs :p
Got hit 4-5 times by GHs portal bombs, was to late to kill our golems at north outer hills gate, failed at taking out trebs at stargrove, and failed at killing our ram+crew when we took Redbriar around 11 pm english time last night.

Btw you guys got some impressive defenses at hills keep last night, we tried for 2+ hours or so to take that kitten keep with us having superior numbers but simply couldnt get through walls or gates because of your height advantage and well entrenched siege weapons. Next time we will assult with more golems

Thx for a good fight last night.

Aurora Glade <3

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Pdarf Tyron.6250

Pdarf Tyron.6250

Knowledge, ah yes knowledge such a treasure ain’t it ??

Just a matter of finding out i say.

Salutations to all our opponents, been in good and fun fights ;-)

Adda Sanequeen lv80 mesmer,
Oijram Teovmats lv 80 warrior
of (UNTY) Unity guild AG server.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

AkiraZero.8514

As for reporting them, how can you report 30+ people?!!! KISS members will confirm it wasnt a one-off incident nor was it just a few! Yes 30 people is still a minority of the server, but they are ruining the game for all.
You should have seen Abaddons Mouth exploit the orbs, they werent even denying it!

I don’t think anyone has ever called this out as hacking before, its beyond simple to do and I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a server not using this to get up onto the wall when sneaking into that camp! Its not like its any different than the borderland which can just hop through the back way!

As for numbers, AG isn’t a largely populated server, if you see a huge zerg, chances are its just all the people we have in one place, you’ll very rarely see us in large numbers on more than 1 map at a time! We tend to stick to our own map and EB!

You may think we’re large numbers compared to your own server, but in reality we have been severely outnumbered for months now which is why we have dropped down the ladder!

I’m quite surprised to read comments that AG was portal bombing and turtle stacking tbh, its not like us to be so coordinated lol! Things are looking up! Usually its small guilds running around with objectives while random’s just ignore the goals and try PvDooring anything they come across!

Just had some fun on the Whiteside border taking supply camps, think we annoyed you guys, it went from 1-2 people trying to stop 2 of us, to like 5-10 turning up at Arah to stop us xD Safe to say we knew we weren’t going to be able to ninja around so easily after that!

Gandara

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Konfuzfanten.6503

I’m quite surprised to read comments that AG was portal bombing and turtle stacking tbh, its not like us to be so coordinated lol!

Ohh we portal bomb like a proper boss, every chance we get, we will portal bomb :p

We just dont turtle, mainly because i dont like the lack of mobility and im to lazy to get my ppl to spec for it.

Aurora Glade <3

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

AkiraZero.8514

I’m quite surprised to read comments that AG was portal bombing and turtle stacking tbh, its not like us to be so coordinated lol!

Ohh we portal bomb like a proper boss, every chance we get, we will portal bomb :p

We just dont turtle, mainly because i dont like the lack of mobility and im to lazy to get my ppl to spec for it.

That’s great! I hope I get to be part of this at some point! Always amazed when we can mobilize enough people into tactical attacks that work! Its been far too long that Gladian’s have just gone with the old zerg at random targets tactics!

Keep it up, hopefully other guild’s will start more strategic strikes too! We might move back up the ladders if we can always be this organised!

Gandara

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

I do think WR could make a better push for 2nd if they got more organised, we seem to be having long winded battles with you guys in open fields when you could be taking camps etc.

JustTz
[FURY]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

kribre.9683

I rly have to thank GH for the fights on their borderland at aroun 11pm-12pm UK time yesterday. Was a pleasure to collect all thoes badges you dropped!
Think I’ll speak for the entire UNTY guys that attended.
Cheers!

Tripilios

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Better start painting red circles on your backs.
because I want my badges back.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

I rly have to thank GH for the fights on their borderland at aroun 11pm-12pm UK time yesterday. Was a pleasure to collect all thoes badges you dropped!
Think I’ll speak for the entire UNTY guys that attended.
Cheers!

It was a pleasure! And I would like to thank you also for doing your daily rounds of badge delivery to us in camps, it was very thoughtful of you guys, really appreciated it.

And I would also like to salute to the well organised portal bombing, where 10+ AG would portal bomb 3 of us gunnars, too bad 2 of us came out un-scratched where my friend was on a lvl 4 alt lol, thanks for the entertainment!

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Sayak.6473

Sorry for telling you that but you guys are not any kind of challenge, that’s why we train and train hard for next week, that’s why you see portal bombs against 3 ppl and even strangest things ~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Sorry for telling you that but you guys are not any kind of challenge, that’s why we train and train hard for next week, that’s why you see portal bombs against 3 ppl and even strangest things ~~

I have some nice video of us destroying your portal team outside of Woodhaven on our borderland

Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Sayak.6473

I have some nice video of us destroying your portal team outside of Woodhaven on our borderland

That’s what is training for

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Fair enough

/salute

Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Mushy.3964

Mushy.3964

Sorry to tell you this but you guys are not even a Challenge, destroying your portal bombs is nothing but pure loot for me. Your mass of dead body’s as you try portal/zerg in to lake is noting but bliss as I stand @ the top of the stairs knocking you on you’re kitten

With the 24hr cover you guys have you should be 2-3 tiers above us but I guess Numbers + Time coverage means nothing when you lack the skill needed to succeed.

In our Prime-time (The times I get to play) I am yet to see anything from you guys that would make me go wow now that was some GOOOOD shizzz.

best of luck

Mushy

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Liking the match alot so far!

Good to see AG again since I had a lot of fun fighting against you,, and among you against the Orb Hackers back then ( truly a moment which will stay in my memory!)

Do lots has changed since then and I dont think your that outnumbered anymore as you claim,, looking at the people on when fighting you there are loads!

@Saskia.2893 Sorry to hear people are logging off on you,, do I fear we have all experienced it =( I myself had people logging of on me as well.
Do I myself, and I speak for the majority are happy to give you the loot you earn!

VoTF

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Xericor.9103

For all the back and forth, the numbers dont lie. This has been a bit of a one dog race so far.. some good fights yeah, but the war belongs to AG.

Best part is the Glade hasnt even begun to mobilise properly yet.. Gladians – we need you over at www.auroraglade.eu
Especially Guild Leaders, get involved with our coming plans

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

For all the back and forth, the numbers dont lie. This has been a bit of a one dog race so far.. some good fights yeah, but the war belongs to AG.

Indeed, for round the clock numbers, AG putting out more people than anyone else and this is reflected in the score as the days go by. Well done for that.

Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

kribre.9683

This week I must say we have the most men on the borderlands, but, we’ve been in the tiers above here for some time. That’s when we was complely outnumbered. At some times we had the outmanned buff on almost every single borderland. But now that we’ve managed to do some more organized stuff, we aren’t that outmanned anymore. Good teamwork to all on AG

Tripilios

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Khylrion.2718

Khylrion.2718

lol … not ‘that’ outnumbered anymore?

well it is fun to defend against you for sure … Bravost held pretty long with 5-6 against your zerg of 40 with 2 trebs, catapults, …all in front of our door. :-)

today in EB, AG zerged us at least with a ratio of 5:1. Each time trebing to quenting then zerg masses in sweeps all towers again.

we reclaim a few things and then before we can upgrade or put defences up …. rinse and repeat by AG, so please stop with this ‘we are a low pop server’. The number in this match doesn’t reflect the skill of WR or GH, just the lack of a huge cross border zerg which you do seem to have. (not to mention the nightcapping you are so very proficient in)

at this very moment the only thing we can do is reclaim our BL and have a team cap some camps in EB. I do hope that some of our members get back from work and log in to give you a bit more of a challenge this evening

We are happy that AG is doing so great this matchup and I am glad you are having fun.