ANET please help my server. (Darkhaven)

in WvW

Posted by: Psaro.6178

Psaro.6178

Our server loses every week. We’re always outnumbered and our server is in last place. We need some help please.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Why wasn’t Darkhaven put into the quad server?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

You must have missed all the other threads on the situation in T4. All we can do now is wait for the next round of pairings and hope the linkings will be better balanced.

in WvW

Posted by: kkiutt.3619

kkiutt.3619

i know what you mean,, i am on sorrow furnace and we have been fighting you guys for what,, a year,, and have been wedged between you and a green server way to strong for us to do anything beside cling to second palce since we always end up fighting the weakest upper tier of the moment!

i would also point that i wouldnt mind always loosing if at least it wasnt always the same servers,, some variety wou;ld be welcomed

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

http://www.gw2wvw.net/comment/321258#comment-321258

Read from there for my view of DH

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.3124

Ogre.3124

Our server loses every week. We’re always outnumbered and our server is in last place. We need some help please.

FeelsBadMan

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

http://www.gw2wvw.net/comment/321258#comment-321258

Read from there for my view of DH

I had an alt on DH a little over a year ago when it was T4 or T5 or so. What you’re describing needs to be done is completely different than what existed then.

When I was there, HART was a main WvW guild. I could always jump in and find someone to play with, even as an up level. People grouped organically or followed any tag that popped up. The community was fun and friendly.

People played what they wanted and there wasn’t any toxicity in the map chat or party chats.

Darkhaven won against even matches and lost against blobbier severs. Especially during the time YB was stacked by people from T1.

I know there was a push up, but my understanding was that involved guilds that moved in – most of which have now left.

I don’t know that the core population of Darkhaven would respond to trying to make it an organized, T1 style, server.

I think the solution is leaving some servers out of the linkings rather than trying to force them all into a T1 play style.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It’s dead… Let it rest in peace.

RIP Darkhaven 2012-2016

Now I have 2 dead servers on my summary (RIP Eredon Terrace 2012-2015)

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

RIP Darkhaven 2012-2016

I smell a protection racket in the making… Jeknar charging servers gold and, if they don’t pay up, he transfers there to trash the place. “Nice server you got here… I’d hate to see anything bad happen to it…. Pay up!”

An alt business would be taking bids, with the winner able to unleash Jeknar on an opposing server like an H-Bomb.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

It makes sense to me Bifficus. Plus, I hear that guy likes the desert bl’s…That alone puts him on the suspicious list.

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

RIP Darkhaven 2012-2016

I moved around a bunch after I left DH but have settled on Maguuma, and I’m happy with that choice. It reminds me of home (DH before it fell apart) in that I can depend on my server mates to back me up in an outnumbered fight and I can expect us to pull through even when things look grim.

Mag has it’s share of bad eggs but there are a lot of nice folks as well. With how much I hated fighting the server, I never thought I’d like being on it but I’m pleased to say I was wrong. So if you ever need another home, think about coming over (:

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Actually, the roaming is pretty fun in T4 right now. Enjoying the duels and small scale things again but who knows how long it will last.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Actually, the roaming is pretty fun in T4 right now. Enjoying the duels and small scale things again but who knows how long it will last.

Which server are you again?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing