AP list for WvW Rank

AP list for WvW Rank

in WvW

Posted by: Shera.1450

Shera.1450

With all of the current WvW hype due to the pips and back pack, can we “finally” have a “rank (aka AP) list” for “individual” WvW players (not servers)?!!! I truly believe this will keep the current players that are hyped with new WvW improvements to stay “long term” once they get the back pack. Everyone wants to be in top level AP, so why not a top level “individual WvW rank”?!!

This would encourage those who have committed to playing WvW for years, as well as new players and those who jump in for dailys. Who doesn’t want to be recognized as the top individual WvW Rank players…just like the top AP players are!?!

AP list for WvW Rank

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

I took a break for a couple years and I play a relatively modest amount of WvW, yet I am still almost Gold rank. No EotM. I mean, sure, if you played every day for at least an hour since release, it would be easy to get up to Platinum and even Mithril. Casual players should be able to reach Gold with ease.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

AP list for WvW Rank

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

I’m proud of my time in EotM where I took my fearomancer and actually went solo to where the zergs were going to go next.

I loved PvZ, some of the most fun I’ve had in GW2.