in WvW

Posted by: Mikaila.5942

Mikaila.5942

Current Score:

NSP: 320,255
AR : 51,697
BP : 40,903

Gemma Madock of Defenders of Heroism [Hero]
Happiness is all that matters in life, with it comes everything else. Come be happy with me!

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

Anvils were made to be beat on…

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

And we still keep tickin!

Happiness is all that matters in life, with it comes everything else. Come be happy with me!

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: MasterofKhaos.8903

MasterofKhaos.8903

You can expect NSP to be up in the mid tier this next reset. Last week we gained over 150 points on the server ranking chart. We had beaten AR(2nd) by 250k. Its almost to 300k with two days still left to go.

Its been a fun two weeks AR. the fighting has been spotty at times, but when its been good, its been a lot of fun. Good luck next week!

MasterofKhaos
WvW Leader and Co-leader of [TBH]
Co-Founder of Northern Shiverpeaks Council [NSC]

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Heheh Well I will have to disagree there. :)

I love being the underdog, and having a challenge. Put being in a match up vs a server 2-3x more powerful then you 2 weeks in a row is just painful.

First week was kinda fun, we had our moment. But this week is just chaos. Nearly each time I log in a BL, I have the outmanned buff because people are giving up.

It was fun, but now it’s just getting boring each time I log. Can’t wait until we can get matched vs a server of our level!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

Score Update:

NSP – 407,914
AR – 64.423
BP – 48,107

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

Mid tier might be expecting a bit much. Currently we are in tier 7 of 8. I’d expect to be tier 6 next week. Maybe tier 5, but I hope not. Lets get their slowly and adjust as needed.

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Kiviar.7063

Kiviar.7063

Oh boy another thread of NSP players patting themselves and pointing to the top saying “That is where i deserve to be!”

Don’t get ahead of yourselves guys, you have only managed to beat the four worst and lowest population servers in the game.

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Lappdancer.4857

Lappdancer.4857

Mid tier might be expecting a bit much. Currently we are in tier 7 of 8. I’d expect to be tier 6 next week. Maybe tier 5, but I hope not. Lets get their slowly and adjust as needed.

There is a chance for tier 5 if some of the mid-tier losers drop big (GoM, Yak’s). But still think they are going to be tier 6. Same win this week isn’t going to boost them as much since last week they beat the higher ranked Anvil (which is now ranked lower than NSP).

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

And I’m still wondering how we were ranking higher then them!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: TevinC.1472

TevinC.1472

Oh boy another thread of NSP players patting themselves and pointing to the top saying “That is where i deserve to be!”

Don’t get ahead of yourselves guys, you have only managed to beat the four worst and lowest population servers in the game.

Hardly, our level of organization as of now is pretty good, but many people are still learning WvW, tactics, etc.

No ones said the top bracket is where we “deserve” to be, but we definitely deserve to be moved out of this one.

Liana Lawson
Guardians of Valinor [Elf]
Northern Shiverpeaks

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

It is because of the crazy flux in population and structure that NSP has gone through. When rankings first came out NSP was tier 1 and 2, then the mass exodus due to TL drama. So we had almost no one playing even during primetime for a good 2 weeks. Angry Army transfered in and the remaining guilds restructured and got our kittens together and now we are trying to turn it around.

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

Updating this post a bit more as we are getting so close to the end of week.

NSP – 414,397
AR – 64,970
BP – 48,380

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Rusty.8697

Rusty.8697

I was wondering earlier….is the Angry Army Militia the overflow guild for the not so good players? I spank them 2v1 regularly with a 3 orb deficit.

Silborn, General of Defenders of [Hero]ism

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Windmoor.9834

Windmoor.9834

@Radiodread

TL is only 1 of many parts to Accenssion Alliance. Its not quite fair to point to 1 guild. Besides there was also Ruin, who were not part of AA but a VERY large chunk of WvW’ers.

Don’t fear the unknown, CONQUER IT!!!

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: TevinC.1472

TevinC.1472

It is because of the crazy flux in population and structure that NSP has gone through. When rankings first came out NSP was tier 1 and 2, then the mass exodus due to TL drama. So we had almost no one playing even during primetime for a good 2 weeks. Angry Army transfered in and the remaining guilds restructured and got our kittens together and now we are trying to turn it around.

I hardly see AA in WvW, and when I do, they are single players, never running in a group.

I was wondering earlier….is the Angry Army Militia the overflow guild for the not so good players? I spank them 2v1 regularly with a 3 orb deficit.

This.

I have nothing against AA, but saying they’re the reason we’re doing better is incorrect.

Liana Lawson
Guardians of Valinor [Elf]
Northern Shiverpeaks

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

I hardly see AA in WvW, and when I do, they are single players, never running in a group.

This.

I have nothing against AA, but saying they’re the reason we’re doing better is incorrect.

I’ve had nothing but good experiences with AA or any affiliates. I was referring mostly to numbers. We were low pop for a couple weeks and really struggling for representation on the battle feild. AA seems to be on all hours of the night (at least until I fall asleep) so the night presence always is nice.

Also, I take little stock in the 1vX open feild fights. Yes they have their place, but WvW effectiveness is about being in the right places at the right time and doing the right thing. How many players you can fight at a time doesn’t affect the map nearly as much. Keep in mind alot of objective minded players have WvW specific specs for mobility, wall aoe coverage, etc. Not everyone is setup for close quarters combat.

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Aephyx.2351

Aephyx.2351

“No ones said the top bracket is where we “deserve” to be, but we definitely deserve to be moved out of this one.” -TevinC

So do we (Anvil Rock), but our population numbers keeps us here.

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

MasterofKhaos.8903

@Aephyx- Unfortunately pop numbers are a major part of determining your tier, due to your coverage across all 4 maps at all points of the day. So technically, you moving up a bracket would lead to an even more devastating match-up.

You guys have a lot of fight, but until your server can field more and not give up or ragequit, your destined to be in this bracket.

MasterofKhaos

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Macovan.3650

Macovan.3650

Angry Army Militia has a small number of active WvW players, and majority of those WvW players are not lvl80 yet. Talking about quality, I have won a 1v5 fight against AR guys (didn’t pay attention to a guilds they were in) about 2 days ago, 2 of those were true lvl80. Don’t even know how many 1v2 and 1v3 fights I have won against AR players (there are too many to remember). But I’m not saying that AR players are inferior, just because those guys were. And yes, I am in Angry Army Militia.

Macovan – 80 Thief
Sanctum of Rall

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

Update:

NSP – 428,640**
AR – 66,699
BP – 49,612*

NSP you lost an orb?

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Vaider.1879

Vaider.1879

Whaaaat?!?!?! :P

[EG]Epidemic Vaider| DB

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Rusty.8697

Rusty.8697

I was just mentioning that because I see Angry Army and Angry Army Militia. The Angry Army guys seem to have far more fight in them.

Silborn, General of Defenders of [Hero]ism

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Vaider.1879

Vaider.1879

I haven’t even seen anyone that I’ve felt the need to look at their guild tag.

[EG]Epidemic Vaider| DB

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Cause a NSP player is the one who started this thread right?

[DONE]

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

ha ha ha I am not a NSP player. Might want to check people signatures Keiel before you post.

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: yertle.5837

yertle.5837

Angry Army Militia has a small number of active WvW players, and majority of those WvW players are not lvl80 yet. Talking about quality, I have won a 1v5 fight against AR guys (didn’t pay attention to a guilds they were in) about 2 days ago, 2 of those were true lvl80. Don’t even know how many 1v2 and 1v3 fights I have won against AR players (there are too many to remember). But I’m not saying that AR players are inferior, just because those guys were. And yes, I am in Angry Army Militia.

To be fair, stealth is currently completely broken in WvW to the extent where I’ve been playing an alt ele rather than playing my thief main until its fixed.

Hard to kill an enemy who never renders, huh? In other games you’d have to hack to accomplish something similar.

Acenn (Thief)
also L80 Ele/Necro/Mesmer
IoJ

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

ha ha ha I am not a NSP player. Might want to check people signatures Keiel before you post.

Sarcasm, read what I quoted.

[DONE]

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

Keiel,

My apologies, I read it wrong. Kiviar needs to check signatures not you.

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Macovan.3650

Macovan.3650

To be fair, stealth is currently completely broken in WvW to the extent where I’ve been playing an alt ele rather than playing my thief main until its fixed.

Hard to kill an enemy who never renders, huh? In other games you’d have to hack to accomplish something similar.

I know what you are talking about. I have an old computer and a slow internet, so my rendering time is even worse than that for majority of people. Yet, I have fought many lvl80 thieves in WvW 1v1 and never lost a fight, even though most of them were using stealth at the same amount as I do. Also 90% of thieves playing WvW are complete noobs (sorry if I have offended someone for telling a truth). So, I think people should stop blaming only a rendering system, and start seeking problems in something else… You know what I’m talking about.

Macovan – 80 Thief
Sanctum of Rall

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

MasterofKhaos.8903

hmmm update:

NSP: 439,870 * * *
AR: 69,165
BP:51,380

We lost two orbs tonight, but alas order and balance has been restored to the world :P

Fun match guys, Good Luck next week!

MasterofKhaos

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Kiviar.7063

Kiviar.7063

Keiel,

My apologies, I read it wrong. Kiviar needs to check signatures not you.

Hardly, It wasn’t a reply to the OP, I was talking about the people who basically post the same thing in every AN/NSP/BP thread which is basically:

“We are so much better than you, but out of pity we will explain why. Also we will be looking down on you from the top when we get there kthxbai.”

(edited by Kiviar.7063)

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

I can’t speak for all, but any of my advice has come from a position of trying to be a good sport and also trying to spur some good fights… Not from pity.

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

Updated:

NSP – 493,229***
AR – 75,183
BP – 55,392

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

Kiviar,

I started this thread just to update other servers on progress, not to start a blame or pity or bully festival. I appreciate your clarification and agree.

Radioread,

/agree on making the best of a situation.

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Mikaila.5942

My last update for this match.

Attachments:

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Posted by: Lupulin.9751

Lupulin.9751

Now that the match is almost over, I’d just like to give a personal thanks to both Anvil Rock and Borlis Pass.

The assault on Dreaming Bay where you took the orb back will probably go down as one of my most memorable battles in WvW. I was furious that we rallied too late and you managed to take our keep with almost full supply still in there. I actually ended up dropping 7 or 8 blueprints during our retaliation; blueprints I was planning to save for the new match up!
Safe to say I wasn’t happy and I’m amazed that you managed to evoke such serious emotion in me (and others I’m sure).

NSP has been through some tough times in regards to uneven matches and populations so what I say comes from empathy and not some form of pity or superiority. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those of you who continued to fight during the week. The battles that were had when numbers allowed, were mostly epic and most importantly, fun. That’s what I WvW for.

I hope one day we’ll meet again on even ground and a healthy rivalry will arise.

Things works out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.

Malt [War] – Asura Elementalist – Northern Shiverpeaks

AR vs BP vs NSP Score.

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

Indeed. Best of luck to both servers in the future!