Abaddons Mouth - Aurora Glade - Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Probably is more an experience in your server to run as big group/blob, i know with time you can fix that but you need to try it or you will blob forever until the meta change with ANET help, and you know that is not fun.
I still think that the biggest blob ever is very effective, for one reason, now with the ac buff you can counter so much siege on the gate that it takes too much time to flip stuff before the blob comes back and bunker in.
Thanks to this Ag can’t compete with this numbers
This thing happen yesterday in AM hills, we had 25-30 of my group around 5-10 pugs with an other commander, slowly AM build up a blob inside inner that finally after maybe 1 hour they pushed out, the blob didn’t leave the AC range at all times,one time they pushed out and build new AC to reach our position( at that moment we had less than 15 because rest of the people died)

@Nauda Teaching new people to command is not too hard, they just have to step up, trust me they will have a much better experience

@Reztek in your screenshot i see Tup and Np and seems Tup is doing the siege, and i’m pretty sure that only one of the groups stayed there for the capture

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

At that picture we just gatherud up 1 time, because ZORN was running hands with dw Was mainly just NP and FURY fighting u guys, think TUP came two times because there was nobody else on the map unfortunately.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Crysis.9308

Crysis.9308

Germans servers are really too point Obsessed/fixated… they use every trick in the book and I just don’t understand how they get any enjoyment from that style… (waypoint out of map to avoid a enemy half your numbers for example instead of fight)

Everyone else are fights/action orientated…

Yer old warrior server!

Typical TUP: Showing up and joining the zerg when the other server has outmanned buff, after FURY, NP and others fought (together!) against a not outmanned opponent.

Things like this for sure happen on all servers, but just one or two deny it.

Yeh mate you do know fury isnt on AG anymore so doubt you will be fighting us

Domisium [DM] Diversity and Economics council, also Guild Chef.

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Germans servers are really too point Obsessed/fixated… they use every trick in the book and I just don’t understand how they get any enjoyment from that style… (waypoint out of map to avoid a enemy half your numbers for example instead of fight)

Everyone else are fights/action orientated…

Yer old warrior server!

Typical TUP: Showing up and joining the zerg when the other server has outmanned buff, after FURY, NP and others fought (together!) against a not outmanned opponent.

Things like this for sure happen on all servers, but just one or two deny it.

LOL Typical TUP? You must have not be on the BL the entire Reset then. You just made me spit up my ginger Ale you! Thanks for taking a screen shot of one of the very few instance where we are in the same area as our allies. Your sir are indeed good!

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

Germans servers are really too point Obsessed/fixated…

There are at least some Guilds that don´t do this as you might know ^^

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

draugris.9872

At that picture we just gatherud up 1 time, because ZORN was running hands with dw Was mainly just NP and FURY fighting u guys, think TUP came two times because there was nobody else on the map unfortunately.

Just because you see people with more than 1 Guild Tag does not necessarily mean that they run together. It´s open PvP and from time to time you meet people on the battlefield.

Typical TUP: Showing up and joining the zerg when the other server has outmanned

No, we met those guys for example yesterday several times alone.

Shoutout to TUP, thx for the fight´s.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Well that’s the problem: You run with “your guys”. Our Zergs consists mostly off PUGs

Didn’t you guys get WVW guilds come from Kodash? Thats what has been said so then you arent really that much of a pug server. And there was a noticeable change in your performance, you lost one week then suddenly destroying everything the next, so something did change whether you are willing to admit it or not.

in WvW

kribre.9683

@draugris at that night, werever we went, we always found ZORN handholding you, you guys might now have seen it, but they were always right behind u. And in the 3 hours we were running at that borderland, we never ever found one of you alone Simple as that

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

It gives me great pleasure reading this thread

Best of luck to NP though, it’s a shame they have to face this madness.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Cant remember that specific night, but we never try to team up a whole night on purpose, i can tell you that.
And just because we never complain about such things, doesnt mean they dont happen to us, because they do, alot

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Well that’s the problem: You run with “your guys”. Our Zergs consists mostly off PUGs

Didn’t you guys get WVW guilds come from Kodash? Thats what has been said so then you arent really that much of a pug server. And there was a noticeable change in your performance, you lost one week then suddenly destroying everything the next, so something did change whether you are willing to admit it or not.

AM did get guilds from another server,they suddenly had a huge night zerg going on vs 5 – 10ppl. ( FSP ).We were destroying them every week,suddenly they went hardcore nightzerging ( obviously.. ).Also the fact that it happend right after the new patch and people basically dropping like fly’s out of wvwvw since they didn’t like the new patch at all and getting pretty demotivated to keep on playing,it didnt affect the german servers however since theyre horny for sieges anyways.But yeah,they Do have lots more people now especially at night times,these guys cant fight fair,ever.Another reason why theyre so incredibly boring to play against.These guys do not know what fun means,honestly.Dont tell me it’s camping a tower for 5hours in a row then coming out with the full zerg to grab a camp….

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in WvW

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Numbers don’t lie, guys.
If you want to see who has most players at all times, check the score. The 1st in any matchup is the one who can field more players at all times and cap T3 structures with numbers. Otherwise is pretty impossible.
The last one in the matchup is the guy who fields less playes→less blobs from him.

The only times AG moved up places in Tier 4 was when one server has come down from Tier 3 out of steam and we easily got their stuff. Otherwise, we always struggle at last position. I hope that we will get down a Tier however, cause it’s not fun to fight against superior numbers who also use arrowcarts too much every chance they get.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in WvW

draugris.9872

@draugris at that night, werever we went, we always found ZORN handholding you, you guys might now have seen it, but they were always right behind u. And in the 3 hours we were running at that borderland, we never ever found one of you alone Simple as that

I am not sure want you want to try to tell me. Yes it might be that somebody followed us, we do not encourage anybody to do that. But we also do not send allies away so i´am sorry if we used to be a larger group but it´s open PvP and those things happen.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

kribre.9683

@draugris I ofc. know that, but dont blame it on us for 1 picture, when we do it 3 out of 10 times, while a lot of others does it 9 out of 10 times.

Creds to NOX last night at RS border, was fun running into you guys

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: SeeMuh.1907

SeeMuh.1907

I would really have liked to duel the TUP Engi on RS border, but sadly AM interrupted 2 times and i had to go afk then – sry :/
(srsly hard to find 1vs1´s while it´s pretty easy to get into 1vs4´s xD )

Greetings SeeMuh

in WvW

draugris.9872

@draugris I ofc. know that, but dont blame it on us for 1 picture, when we do it 3 out of 10 times, while a lot of others does it 9 out of 10 times.

Creds to NOX last night at RS border, was fun running into you guys

I don´t blame anybody. And please don´t count who does it how often or another useless screen shot war will start, come on relax. Again it´s open PvP and you can not order somebody to go away, so why bothering. Sometimes you have more people and sometimes the enemy, there is nothing you can do about it. By design there are no fair fights in wvw (except GvG maybe in their own way).

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Conjuro Junior.9048

Conjuro Junior.9048

After reading all the ’frustration’ on both this thread and others it all comes down to ’PvE focussed players’. These people are in WvW for the JP, POI’s, Vistas and like to Zerg up because they only think in numbers (and therefor creators of The Blob).
These people have the least interest in the real WvW gameplay.
They will not be active on WvW sections on forums like this and they don’t want to take part in a Voicecom or even watch for calls in the Team- or Mapchat by the organised Guild Teams. Because of this they are really hard to ’manage/command’ and take away the fun for those who actualy do care about a good WvW Battle.

I can’t tell other servers how to control their people or how to fight a fair fight.
All I can say we on AG are trying to keep the Teams at an average of 25 -30 people.
The occasional 40 -50 people only happens due to the encounter of a 60 -70+ enemy Blob of randoms.

It is really good that also PvE minded players are going to take their chances in WvW.
I will gladly welcome those PvE players who are willing to aid and learn the true WvW gameplay. And hopefully they will come to the conclusion that Blobbing is not the answer for a nice and fair fight.

-Cami- Guild Leader [rddt] The Karma Initiative | Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Well that was fun, we got the bay capping circle to 80% and then the patch kicked in, so we though ‘okay let’s rush back’ then we got the circle to 80% again and the AM zerg roflstomped us -.-’ So much for bad luck.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Action from Sunday versus the germans. Enjoy.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

Great video TUP

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Viking.1285

Viking.1285

Probably is more an experience in your server to run as big group/blob, i know with time you can fix that but you need to try it or you will blob forever until the meta change with…..

Sorry but who are you to tell us how to play? Apparently we are doing something right because we are leading. If you dont like our playstyle it´s your problem.

As Nauda already said, our zergs consists mostly out of random guys.

[LNS]Lina Invers
Elementalmage
Legion Night Stalker – We stalk the Night

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Well done on RS taking AG’s garrison earlier, you totally deserved getting it. How you managed to go into it and cap it in under 30s seconds to prevent any contest signs appearing is very impressive. Truly you are an honourable server to fight against.

I feel the pain of some of AG’s guilds, miss them. But this from [KISS] made me lol. Let me tell you that late nights in T5 are so so so much fun without having the KISS/FURY/FEAR insomniacs rolling around taking everything uncontested.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in WvW

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

Action from Sunday versus the germans. Enjoy.

Sad to see that Riverside has not developed since I’ve left 2 months ago.
Big <3 to TUP, awesome video. I can feel for you, always in the middle of two zergs.

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

in WvW

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

2 days ago we (NP) had some nice, even fight in the RS borderland. Thank you for that!

I almost thought i am on the wrong server when we saw RS random blob of 60+ build a superior ballista open field against our 20 before engaging.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in WvW

Karahol.9840

Sorry but who are you to tell us how to play? Apparently we are doing something right because we are leading. If you dont like our playstyle it´s your problem.

Hope you say the same at Tier 3 when you get crushed by more people doing the same thing right… And i hope you get to Tier 3 soon.

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Hope you say the same at Tier 3 when you get crushed by more people doing the same thing right… And i hope you get to Tier 3 soon.

Well that’s WvW: Sometimes you win sometimes you loose. I won’t complain if they kick us with their playstyle. Doesn’t matter if it’s the same as ours or a different one. Why should I?

in WvW

Dranul.2094

Cheers for the fights this week AM and RS. Been an epic week even managed to throw in a Random Leader Night on Monday – was a learning curve for them fun was had none the less.

Kind Regards TUP

Aurora Glade EU

in WvW

Viking.1285

Lol, I hope so too. Because Tier 4 is just boring right now. Even our lower bracket was harder for us. Ranik and FSP put up really hard fights for us execpt maybe the last week.

And like Nauda said, we were crushed by big zergs long before. And we know how to fight against zergs that doubles or tripples our numbers. Maybe we wont see much light in Tier 3 but we sure wont complain as much.

Victory or defeat we Abaddonians stand pride!

But luckily we will see us again for at least a week and hopefully next weeks match will be more interesting

[LNS]Lina Invers
Elementalmage

in WvW

Posted by: adoslaw.7091

adoslaw.7091

“Victory or defeat we Abaddonians stand pride!”
haha that made me lol so much! you are just massive blob of brainless zombies running from vista to skill point. How to name it differently? Whats fun in running 70 man group? your skills are not even working.
And when you finally got wiped 70% of you leave, where is the pride your talking about?

Aurora Glade Invader [UNTY]

(edited by adoslaw.7091)

in WvW

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

…but we sure wont complain as much. …

maybe thats the problem, we do not complain enough. maybe we should go to the forums and do some crying each time they do something we find annoying and boring.

lets, for instance, talk about their definition of “small scale”. where i come from “small scale” meant fights between groups of 5 people or less. it took us (me and some friends, i’m not talking for my server) some time to understand, that when they say “small scale” they actually mean “small scale zerging” with guild groups of 20 player or more.

fighting against these odds is no fun. the last few matches against servers like FSP were boring as hell, but we did not complain, because we think, everyone has the right to play like he wants. instead, after trying to get some fair fights from them, we finally joined our zerg to help to fight those “small scale groups”. maybe it’s less fun than roaming in a small scale group, but at least we can accomplish something.

the funny thing is, they never had a problem with unfair fights until they started losing. then they complained about us (for “destroying the small scale fights”) and started asking for even numbered and fair fights, altough they never gave them to us.

as i said, maybe we should complain more…

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

@Vortigern Small scale or us is 5 or less too, 20 people or more are normal size groups, over 50 is blob, over 70 is super blob, then you get the entire map on a sentry that’s vizunah.

we have problem when we fight mostly blobs all day long
Plus we have problem with skill lag and you AM and RS run with 60 most of the times, skill lag is certain, said that i think you too don’t like skill lag.(There is some groups from RS that run with very small scale that i really honor them, From AM i have too little experience but for now i only seen big blobs)

So if you don’t like skill lag, u shouldn’t like blobs.

My opinion about blobs: Because in this game after a certain number you get skill lag, we shouldn’t reach that number to avoid unpleasent Gameplay for everybody.
Because the maps are very small, a big blob can be very effective because it can move at the same speed of other small groups, my dream is that if someone blobs up, it should lose other important keeps and tower because has no man in that but because map are small this can’t happend.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Dranul.2094

@Viking. If you guys in AM can feel like winners and being bored in Tier4, after being smushed unlikely style on the battlefield – I commend your spirit. Personally I know I couldn’t feel sooooo goood about my servers superior 24/7 coverage aka points, if all week I’d been on the receiving end of a good smush.

As for you all know how to fight against double or triple your number…. You certainly don’t know how to fight against half or a third of your number thats for sure.

Do your talking on the battlefield son. No one here apart from your fellow countrymens server gives a toot about “hey guys i got a bigger score than you”.

Wheres your guild tag in sig anyways Viking. I can’t say I can remember a single Tag from AM – like a bag of assorted chocolates never know what you’ll find in the next blob.

Looking forward to another week of testing ourselves against you folks.

Incase you missed it Viking – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i357dprYug&feature=youtu.be

You’ll probably have to alter your settings seeing as germany prevents most music on youtube heh.

Kind Regards TUP

Aurora Glade EU

in WvW

Karahol.9840

Lol, I hope so too. Because Tier 4 is just boring right now. Even our lower bracket was harder for us. Ranik and FSP put up really hard fights for us execpt maybe the last week.

Maybe last week something happened, like 3-4 guilds from Kodash transferring to you??? Also, this week AG lost some players who transferred too, so we are in a resting mode.

To be honest, i don’t care about blobbing. This is something that is created by the map itself and by the game. If you can leave your tower cause you know you have guards, reinforced doors, supervisor lord and etc which will make attackers waste a full 5 mins to take it down, what’s the point of staying there? It would be more exciting to have players guard towers (with no arrowcarts too,) so that it would be a Player vs Player situation at all times and if you wanted to hold things, you cannot blob your way up. Now it’s a [Player vs Guard+ACs+Doors/Walls+Players] situation.

My only problem in this game is that it helps too much the server with the most players online. It’s not your skill that got you first place this week. It’s just your coverage, more numbers at all times.
You see, German Servers like RS and AM got the Stonemist Castle to waypoint status all weeks they were in this bracket. AG can hardly get it to reinforced walls and the reason for that is that we lack the numbers to cope with you at morning hours.
The same goes for Hills at AG BL. AM got it to waypoint status and guarded it like a vault with a ton of arrowcarts that Anet buffed as a gift to your playstyle, in all honesty.

So, my problem is not that servers blob, cause blobs can go down if you have the right builds and such (although skill lag will be there to kill you). Problem is that servers win due to this game favoring the server with more active players all day long.

in WvW

Nauda.3678

Do your talking on the battlefield son. No one here apart from your fellow countrymens server gives a toot about “hey guys i got a bigger score than you”.

Wheres your guild tag in sig anyways Viking. I can’t say I can remember a single Tag from AM – like a bag of assorted chocolates never know what you’ll find in the next blob.

Well and we don’t give a toot about blobbing less or more. We just play.
Oh and it’s okay that you don’t remember the tags. You fight the Server not the guilds alone. You guys drop some nice stuff too btw.

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

@Nauda I understand you don’t care about blobbing, my question is do you mind skill lag?

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Nauda.3678

Nobody likes skilllag but most of the time there is no skilllag so it’s a nuisance but not something that happens always.

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

My experience
Enemy 45-50 us 25 no skill lag
Enemy 60 us 30 bit of skill lag
Enemy 60 plus us 40-45 full skill lag ( usually 10 second at least)

After i said that if you don’t mind blobbing like you said, you just play enjoy Pvd and superior coverage and i hope you go up, i’m not saying that blobbing is completly your fault but is still a choice.

I think blob promote the use of absolute no skill, like arrow cart on open fields, plus the fact the many times you don’t use push outsite of keeps when you easly have double our numbers, is sign of cowardness and can you say all you want that game is about points we will not contest you on that but only few people are playing for points the rest just don’t want to wiped, so blob up.
And is Sad that when we ask for Gvg or even a fair fight nobody anwser, coming fromTpvp, the game can be very depth in the combat system, you’re just not exploring even a bit if you blob up and try to attack only when you’re 2 to 1.
Enjoy the victory that rewards nothing.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Nauda.3678

It’s not like we’re the only one who place siege in open field. Your zergs like to place ACs in 30vs30 too:D

in WvW

Posted by: romerise.6942

romerise.6942

It’s not like we’re the only one who place siege in open field. Your zergs like to place ACs in 30vs30 too:D

lol, you guys place siege when its 25 vs your 100 man blob’s. don’t believe me, watch this. I love how the two German servers has skipped over saying anything about this video…..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i357dprYug&feature=youtu.be

in WvW

Nauda.3678

Well that Video is blocked for most Germans, so don’t expect much Feedback. Anyway you are an organised guild group with heavy deff. So we use siege if it helps us. And as you can see it doesn’t even help always.

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Well and we don’t give a toot about blobbing less or more. We just play.
Oh and it’s okay that you don’t remember the tags. You fight the Server not the guilds alone. You guys drop some nice stuff too btw.

I´ve noticed we certainly play against server, more precisely one big amorphous blob per zone. You definately don´t care about blobbing less, that along with your siege obsession and tendency to hide in keeps is why you are boring as kitten to fight against.
We do drop nice stuff, you´re welcome Luckily we can afford it when even wipes give us more bags than we drop.

Nobody likes skilllag but most of the time there is no skilllag so it’s a nuisance but not something that happens always.

Doesn´t happen always but without blobs wouldn´t happen ever…well unless there´s crazy threeways in the keeps anyhow

Please do keep placing siege in combat, gives even the blindest person on raid (me) a nice big target to nuke at and mysticaly binds people near it so everything connects too. It´s like christmas came early.

Also, dear viking
Full zone blobs, hide in keeps and pvd like no tomorrow, complain about matchup being boring….?

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

30vs30 aganist RS that never happend you waypoint to spawn every single time, you waypoint in when you have double people than us

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

in WvW

Nauda.3678

I’m from Abaddon and it just happend on Eternal ~1 hour ago:P YOur randoms just blob as much as we do. We are all the sameXD

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

it was joke, of course it happend but most of guild in ag don’t use AC in open field we rarely use them even in keep.
And EB is very different that ma kitten o hard not to blob, most guild in Ag don’t go to Eb until is late night.
And nope we’re not the same because you AM try to Blob we don’t

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Well that Video is blocked for most Germans, so don’t expect much Feedback. Anyway you are an organised guild group with heavy deff. So we use siege if it helps us. And as you can see it doesn’t even help always.

You can use http://www.hidemyass.com/youtube-proxy/ ’n enjoy the show.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Um Abbas.5693

Um Abbas.5693

Use VPN or any proxy. We in Middle East have proxy softs in PC almost always, as otherwise half of the world’d be censored to us.
Ironically, often it is US itself which bans it’s sites and games from us, and proceeds to sell us a software to unblock what they’ve banned (not our governments).. but that’s another topic.

Midget Gadget * Branch of Wood
Aurora Glade ~ Army of Forgotten Souls miniguild [AoFS]
http://umabbas.net/

in WvW

Viking.1285

I´m from [LNS] actually I haven´t made an signature for the english forum…

Also, dear viking
Full zone blobs, hide in keeps and pvd like no tomorrow, complain about matchup being boring….?

What I´m talking is about that we won this match-up pretty easy. I must admit that I didn´t play that much this week but the few times I was online I felt no pressure.

And to be honest, as new server in this match-up we pretty much expected to be crushed and end up back in our lower tier again.

I believe ECL left AG(?) So that is really sad, they were really strong last Friday on reset.

@Amelia I only have skilllag when there are threeway battles between big zergs of all server or REALLY REALLY big zergs. But thats very rare.

@Dranul I consider this as much as the battlefield as the one ingame. This one is for the talks the other for the fights.

[LNS]Lina Invers
Elementalmage

(edited by Viking.1285)

in WvW

Karahol.9840

No guilds transferred to you, Viking???
You had more people than RS at almost all times. How is this possible for a Tier 5 server and so suddenly?

in WvW

Amelia Knox.9362

Maybe you’re near Frankfurt where the server are and you get no skill lag, i get skill lag even on hills on Am borderland right now, around 60 of AM and 25 of us, i couldn’t switch attunament until i was dead.
And 60 people for Am is not rare is pretty much normal size

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)