About Condition Stack Clear

in WvW

Posted by: Ahnlok.3897

Ahnlok.3897

This is just my opinion, but what do you guys think about Anet would let us clear most stacked conditions first and so on while using condition clear skills.
Tell me what you guys think.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Define: Most stacked conditions… I would rather clear 3 burn stacks first than 5 bleeds for exemple.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Ahnlok.3897

Ahnlok.3897

for example: you have 13 confusion, 3 torment, 1 burning, weakness, and cripple on u. So when I use condi clear skills like Smite Condition, whcih clear 2 conditions. I would like my condition clear skills to clear 13 confusion and 3 torment first rather than clear burning and weakness.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

The most stacked condition doesn’t necessarily is the most damaging one though… Poison and Bleed for exemple can stack high and still tick lower than a few stacks of Burning or Confusion (the exemple I gave on the other post cover this). Also, there are some conditions I rather clear right away such as Immobilize because it will be worse to stay a sitting duck.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

for example: you have 13 confusion, 3 torment, 1 burning, weakness, and cripple on u. So when I use condi clear skills like Smite Condition, whcih clear 2 conditions. I would like my condition clear skills to clear 13 confusion and 3 torment first rather than clear burning and weakness.

Yes well the problem comes when you have 15 stacks of voulnerability and 14 stacks of bleeding as well. Have fun still having 13 confusion stacks!

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

This is just my opinion, but what do you guys think about Anet would let us clear most stacked conditions first and so on while using condition clear skills.
Tell me what you guys think.

Conditions are removed in a specific order: the most recently applied condition is removed first. When you play condi build you try to cover the most important conditions by applying lesser ones on top of them.

Removing the highest stack first would make duration stacking conditions more potent: Blind, Chilled, Crippled, Fear, Immobilized, Slow, Taunt, Weakness.

Please specify what you think is a problem and then how this new change would fix it.

Throwing out a solution and hoping someone comes up with a problem to match is doing things backwards.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire