About Frontline Reaper Commanders

in WvW

Posted by: Nusku.3941

Nusku.3941

Alright so I feel like this is an issue and I feel as if I need to bring it up; frontline reapers are awesome, frontline reapers are not. Here’s what happens when frontline reapers command a frontline, they go in with their greatswords like braveheart on steroids, then they reset (tele back to the zerg), they leave the frontline to die in the bomb and condi damage, then they ask and laugh at how the frontline died.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130904185235/spiderman/images/4/44/Meme_poker_face_(2).png

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

What sort of Reaper comm uses flesh wurm?

Spectral Wall on a push is much more useful, followed up with corrosive poison cloud to stop projectiles and Rise to help tank damage and soak up AoE.

Sounds like you had a troll comm, he probably would have waypointed in combat if he could.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

just make a guard. You want to be extremly tanky for front line

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I wasn’t aware playing a reaper forced you to have flesh wurm or spectral walk on autocast. Or laugh at people. Or somehow have a monopoly on escape skills. Oh, the sorrow of depending on a dorito for survival

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

Maybe get good and keep up with the necros mobility.

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

I don’t think you should follow bad commanders.