About new rewards and transfer

in WvW

Posted by: TheWadeTucker.6173

TheWadeTucker.6173

Hello everyone! I was reading the news about the upcoming wvw rewards and it says that one of the conditions to be elegible to earn rewards is “If you’ve been playing on the same world for at least three weeks.”

I’ve got back to the game 2 weeks ago and im still chosing one server to wvw, so if a pick one today and transfer to it, i will only get rewards 3 weeks later?

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

If you moved today, you start to earn rewards in the next matchup, not this week.
You start to earn greater rewards when you’ve been on a world for 3 weeks.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Easy solution…just stay put.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

u typed faster lol

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

u typed faster

Great minds type alike

Not sure what server the OP is on, but if you’re subject to server linkings like mine is, they will change anyway for the foreseeable future, unless these WvW changes bring a lot of people back for an extended period of time and we see some restoration of population balance between individual servers. Also, more servers were just changed to “full” status, so those are now not eligible for transfers. If it were me, I’d wait and test out the new system and get a feel for how the population balance is going and see if Anet decides to make some changes before making the decision to transfer to a different server.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

poor OP if he/her is on AR or SBI doubt they have th epopulation for those other 2 servers… maguma allone could 27/4 ktrain nsp and bp last match, i dont see sbi having much more players.

It will be difficult for some servers

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: TheWadeTucker.6173

TheWadeTucker.6173

I’m on Yak’s Bend server, guess i will stay here for the moment, thanks all for the answers

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Hello everyone! I was reading the news about the upcoming wvw rewards and it says that one of the conditions to be elegible to earn rewards is “If you’ve been playing on the same world for at least three weeks.”

I’ve got back to the game 2 weeks ago and im still chosing one server to wvw, so if a pick one today and transfer to it, i will only get rewards 3 weeks later?

This part was definitely not defined well. The three weeks thing is for earning bonus pips only.

You have to be on a world for an entire single match in order to start earning any pips at all.

See http://www.mmorpg.com/guild-wars-2/interviews/exclusive-interview-about-the-wvw-skirmish-changes-and-rewards-1000011772

“MB: You have to be on a world for an entire match to be eligible for skirmish rewards. That means if you transferred on Thursday, you would have to remain on that world the next day, Friday, and the entirety of the match that started on Friday to start earning skirmish rewards in the match after that.”

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast