Active WvWvW servers?

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: venus.4509

venus.4509

Q:

Are there any active WvW servers anymore I feel like every time I jump my server is always empty to play on but PvE and PvP is always booming

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

They are all full and active, please stop spreading “unfounded claims”!

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: venus.4509

venus.4509

I wasn’t spreading anything I was simply asking a question on if some servers are more active then others.

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

Every server is active in primetimes, but in non-prime hours activity levels can vary massively. I can tell you with certainty that an OCX player in NA T4 or EU T4/T5 will be very much bored indeed unless he just prefers a bit of quiet roaming.

What time do you play (whether NA, EU, OCX or SEA primetimes?) Which side of the Atlantic are you in? What do you prefer to do, zerging or roaming or what? All those will determine what tier you want to be in.

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Half of the WvW servers are dead, and only serve a purpose to facilitate cheap transfers for players wanting to overstack host servers for easy wins, or to be carried by numbers.

My definition of active is a lot differn’t than Namers obviously, I have been to T1-2-3-4 and 3 and 4 are not very active 4 is the least. Some of the T2 servers are also not really that active.

Basically the game is on life support.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

depends on your definition of active. If your definition of active is 40v40v40 on all maps, then yeah you won’t see much action on most servers outside of NA prime time.

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

Half of the WvW servers are dead, and only serve a purpose to facilitate cheap transfers for players wanting to overstack host servers for easy wins, or to be carried by numbers.

My definition of active is a lot differn’t than Namers obviously, I have been to T1-2-3-4 and 3 and 4 are not very active 4 is the least. Some of the T2 servers are also not really that active.

Basically the game is on life support.

If I can find groups or individuals roaming on a map, plus zergs (either guild groups or pugs) on at least 3-4 days a week in a timezone from at least two servers, I consider that tier to be active in that timezone.

In Tier 2 currently, for instance, there are 2-3 guilds on SoS who have each raided on one or other day of the week, running groups of 20+. By contrast, HoD has pulled similar numbers about 3-4 days, and BG has pulled numbers too also on 3-4 days so far. Activity is subjective, and I know people who call a timezone dead because they don’t see a queue when they log in. I call it dead if I can’t get any action. We’ve had ‘dead’ days when neither HoD nor BG played, but we’ve also had days with both even open field guild fights and outnumbered siegefights that reached high levels of activity over one or two maps.

It’s not like pre-HoT days, but it’s not dead either and every single person who calls it dead is doing it a huge disservice by driving away new blood.

(edited by Namer.9750)

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Tiawal.2351

Tiawal.2351

If you can play during NA evenings (on NA servers), then maybe there will be some activity, if you are lucky. Most activity happens during reset and weekend days. In the rest, finding something that fights back, it’s getting increasingly rare. Unless you like PvDooring, because that kind of “activity” is still alive.

Good luck on your search! I also wish to be on an active server that fights another active server. Please tell us if you can find any tier with “an epic PvP experience full of cunning strategy, earthshaking sieges, and pitched battles between hundreds of players”
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/competitive-play/

A wandering ronin, employed by [ENMA]

Active WvWvW servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Jirayu.5834

Jirayu.5834

Every server has NA Primetime players. (like around 20:00-24:00) I am in SEA timezone and usually wake up at 9 (SEA is about 12 hrs ahead of NA) to play with NA players

Worst NSP Ranger
Thai Guild Wars 2 Fansite: https://tyria.in.th