Add more maps = no more queues

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Except there are not queues on every server.. in fact some servers cannot fill the 4 maps that are available. Your option to avoid queues is to server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

horrible idea, the end result with people trying to get the numbers for full 24/7 coverage would be with 1 super stacked server that would make even Titan Alliance seem like a tier 8 pug.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in WvW

Posted by: Hejjin.1697

Hejjin.1697

Hmm

Better ideas would be to :

1. Move the jump puzzles from each of the maps into 1 zone, that way it would have its own queue, freeing up some places in the 4 current maps.
2. Have overflow WvW maps, where the objectives do not count towards the point tally. People still get to do WvW, but the super-servers with their larger populations do not gain any points advantages from the extra maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Guardian.8569

Azure Guardian.8569

Remove jumping puzzle from EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

I like the idea of a 2nd ebg. Seems like most people would like to be in there, but because of lag/queue people go play on the borderlands.

Or maybe a map you can go play on while in queue. I could see either a huge maze with open clearings for fighting and random spawns or a huge ebg with all the walls of everything broken and no supply.

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

So the people that do not have a queue never get to see the new maze? You see the flaw there right? If you have a queue and don’t want to wait you have to server transfer.. that is your only option. If they add something for the few servers that are packed full then the majority of the servers- that do not have a queue- will be hurt.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

this is not a good solution

a better one is to balance the wvw populations in all servers

i guarantee you there wont be queues

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: ETR.8152

ETR.8152

Remove jumping puzzle from EB

No. Killing in jp is too funny.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’m sure Queues barely exist from T3-T5 and there are no queues on T6-T8… I don’t think it’s a issue that need to be adressed since only a “minority” suffer of it.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing