Adjust Com-Tag height

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: ToffiKeks.6385

ToffiKeks.6385

Hi,

is it possible to adjust the height of the commander tag? In WvW with the “blue-everywhere”-Squad it is impossible to see the tag. It would be great if the tag is ABOVE the zerg

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Sakara Prime.5370

Sakara Prime.5370

+1

Definetly would be good if the dorito was higher.

I find ctrl T on the commander helps

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Yeah, especially if every special snowflake wants to be the asura condi reaper commander.
It would help, but only because people are unwilling to adjust their playstyle to make it easier for their own guys.
One could say it is partly in the hands of the players.

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Avengedeath.4671

Avengedeath.4671

I think it would be cool if you had the option of displaying your guild symbol as your commander tag.

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Yeah, especially if every special snowflake wants to be the asura condi reaper commander.
It would help, but only because people are unwilling to adjust their playstyle to make it easier for their own guys.

I play an Asura commander to make pin sniping harder. It’s not hard to follow the tag even if it’s on an Asura, but people obviously have difficulty with it. Instead of raising the height, I’d just say increase the opacity so that it stands out over the zerg.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

I play an Asura commander to make pin sniping harder. It’s not hard to follow the tag even if it’s on an Asura, but people obviously have difficulty with it. Instead of raising the height, I’d just say increase the opacity so that it stands out over the zerg.

You might want to create a norn. Play search the shouting little thing if the frontline is charr and asura. As long as people have low frames and high visual noise on screen i can not see how this may help a pub zerg. Possibly a guild raid. We have an asura only warband on our Server. But if the tag convieniently vanishes at melee crotch hight? Nope that just causes the front and backline to loose sight more often than not. And yes i have an asura warrior, yes i tried it, yes people feel more comfortable with a charr norn with a huge back pack.

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

+ 1

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

You might want to create a norn. Play search the shouting little thing if the frontline is charr and asura. As long as people have low frames and high visual noise on screen i can not see how this may help a pub zerg. Possibly a guild raid. We have an asura only warband on our Server. But if the tag convieniently vanishes at melee crotch hight? Nope that just causes the front and backline to loose sight more often than not. And yes i have an asura warrior, yes i tried it, yes people feel more comfortable with a charr norn with a huge back pack.

I have a norn. Every time I use it, it gets pelted by a million LB rangers before a fight even starts. Having to waste cooldowns before an engage puts us at a pretty big disadvantage.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Okamikazi.8652

Okamikazi.8652

yes please make the tag higher. +1

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: ShortnCurly.9018

ShortnCurly.9018

Agreed.
+1

The cntl T is the current best option, big, loud, red.

But bigger for PvE? I don’t think so, don’t need as much, except maybe some chest/champ trains…..?

Proud member of uPOI, Undiscovered Point of Interest an OCX guild on NA.

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Commander tag should imho:

• Be visible ABOVE player’s heights no matter how zoomed in/out you are
  • Be layed over everything and top priority so you cannot lose track of it
  • Be slightly bigger in size to bring it up to par with the CTRL + T (target) format many players, including myself, use
  • Have a singular glowing/pulsing line from the bottom of the tag fading down towards the commander’s head so as not to lose him/her in the midst of battle and might help with the height variations amongst each race

Thoughts?

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Hi,

is it possible to adjust the height of the commander tag? In WvW with the “blue-everywhere”-Squad it is impossible to see the tag. It would be great if the tag is ABOVE the zerg

This a really good little QOL improvement I would personally love to see, especially that what I play the most in WVW are Asuras, so my tags are not always visible.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

I’ve commanded on asura, norn, charr and sylvari and people have trouble seeing the tag either way.
And not everyone wants to create a new character for commanding.

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

I don’t have much problem following the tag – just control T on him and train your zerglings not to off target unless they spot the enemy comm and we’re sniping.

It also helps if you’re on TS listening to the comm state the obvious, like ‘swing left, fake right, push, retreat, etc’ so you can stay on him when he moves.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Towatha.4671

Towatha.4671

Fully support this idea.

Adjust Com-Tag height

in WvW

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

+1 Its a good idea