Adopt A Dev

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpy.6027

Grumpy.6027

I don’t know about you guys but I have not seen a single Dev on JQ. But I have seen 10 on BG and 5 on TC. LOL who cares though their like a beacon and used for cattle fodder anywho. But this will tell you that not only regular players stack a server, Devs do also. GJ guys..

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

kitten JQ complaining about stacking now I’ve seen it all.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

They probably move around each week to the winning server.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Anyone knows if they have been killed by “unknown” yet or saw many of the other bugs/exploits going in WvW?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

Anyone knows if they have been killed by “unknown” yet or saw many of the other bugs/exploits going in WvW?

I don t know if they play on Eu servers…

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

I don t know if they play on Eu servers…

One dev confirmed that he is playing on Far Shiverpeaks (Far Hackerpeaks to EU players)…. Gonna be interesting to see how that pans out.

This coming reset/weekend, one Dev(on) may (or may not) come roaming in CD (I asked, he said maybe. I live in EU so there is a timezone difference to take into consideration too)…. which will be interesting.

Also, Devs are usually nice people, have seen an exception, once. But their not hardcore players. Do not expect them to excel, even in their own game, in the same way a player may do. They know their stuff, but most of them play the game for fun and to see how things turned out in the end. Don’t judge them for trying to have fun by deliberately smash them (although, on several occasions i have been told by a dev that he only turns on tag to get attention :P )

The more you know.

~Former TC player who was in same Guild as a dev.

Oh, and if you read this; Hi Tyler.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Although I did not watched that stream, I heard that a dev explained why it is a great tactic to go fast for SM at reset (I believe it is not, as your towers will upgrade slower this way) and was playing a hambow warrior in a zerg/blob/whatever.
Maybe it’s just a bad rumor, but I can imagine that it’s true.

And AFAIK Kodasch (EU) has 2-3 Devs.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

4.5k hours played and 3k hours in WvW, never saw a Dev. They are like mythical creatures. More rare than shiny pokemon.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: John Corpening.9847

John Corpening.9847

Associate Game Director

I have asked our devs not to show their tags while participating in Adopt-A-Dev. The tag can become a big distraction and I really want them to be treated as regular players.

That said, we are not enforcing that request, it’s just my preference that they refrain from doing it.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I have asked our devs not to show their tags while participating in Adopt-A-Dev. The tag can become a big distraction and I really want them to be treated as regular players.

That said, we are not enforcing that request, it’s just my preference that they refrain from doing it.

!!! what? they’re supposed to be used as decoys to take the pressure off of us… geez taking away our strategy…

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

It’s amazing how effective that is. Seen it happen to Evan once or twice (this was before the tournament) – so long as he can stay alive the rest of us can do whatever we like to his would-be assailants.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

No self-respecting dev would go to JQ!

On a serious note, yeah those tags can be used tactically. If I see one guaranteed I am going for it. It could be a positive thing though. It will certainly mean they have to stack on the commander at all times or there are going to be people eager to punish them :p

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Lumiere.4609

Lumiere.4609

Strike Force on Jade Quarry is hosting a dev.

No, I’m not revealing who it is unless they wish to have it revealed.

Yagami Yukari- 80 Sylvari Guardian | Yagami Vita – 80 Human Ele
Strike Force – Jade Quarry

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: nexusone.2367

nexusone.2367

I have seen the Tag on FSP from Grouch, waved at him he waved back (I might have send a Bladetrail towards him by accident >_>) and the FSP Zerg he was running with was behaving excellent at that time (not a single skill was used against me even when I stood next to the zerg and we all know that there are always a handful in a pug group who can’t restrain themselves from chasing a single lootbag)

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I like this. This way it’ll become easier to see the major underlining problems of WvW. I hope you’ll get the information you need and do good things with it.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

iv’s seen quite some on NSP

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

But I want to know when I killed one

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Eredon Terrace is even hosting a dev and I’m thankful for that.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

We had a Dev run with us on FSP some days ago,Grouchi or something.He had his tag up but it was by no means a distraction.Everyone kept doing his thing while he tagged along he was treated as a regular player.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

But I want to know when I killed one

Maybe an idea for a new Achievement?

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

I don’t know about you guys but I have not seen a single Dev on JQ. But I have seen 10 on BG and 5 on TC. LOL who cares though their like a beacon and used for cattle fodder anywho. But this will tell you that not only regular players stack a server, Devs do also. GJ guys..

Just because you don’t see one doesn’t mean there is one.

Also, I call bs on your BG count. I’ve seen 1 so far, and it’s a ranger with a pet which made some people say “omg 2 devs”.

P.S. yes I’m on JQ.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Just because you don’t see one doesn’t mean there is one.

Also, I call bs on your BG count. I’ve seen 1 so far, and it’s a ranger with a pet which made some people say “omg 2 devs”.

P.S. yes I’m on JQ.

I’ve seen 2-3 on BG (one might have been the same guy diff character as I only ever saw the one once), but I’ve also seen at least one on JQ, we actually clashed with one in each group this weekend, someone got bragging rights on monday

(edited by Jerus.4350)

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Are there any Devs in Tier 4 or 5?

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Yup

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

john is on dr

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

john is on dr

interesting choice! DR definitely has a coverage sore-spot or two.

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

You SAW nothing!

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Strike Force on Jade Quarry is hosting a dev.

No, I’m not revealing who it is unless they wish to have it revealed.

#FunBreaker

I’ll be joining Strike Force [SF] on JQ and Driven by Fury [dF] on FSP!

LET’S DO THIS!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Adopt A Dev

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

/15asura

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!