Advisory Vote on BL's

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

WvW players: let’s give A-Net the information that they need. Reply with one of the following:

Keep new Desert Maps

Revert the Maps to Alpine

Please also give some reason(s) for your preference. For my part, I say Revert the Maps to alpine because they are much better suited to open-field combat and free of annoying PvE elements (among many other reasons).

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

Loads of people have given their reasons for and against both maps. The Devs have their own ideas about WvW, and they’re going to implement them no matter what any of us think. Time to leave the topic.

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: Wizigard.4760

Wizigard.4760

Loads of people have given their reasons for and against both maps. The Devs have their own ideas about WvW, and they’re going to implement them no matter what any of us think. Time to leave the topic.

If there is an issue, better, if it is an issue of such magnitute, one should complain about it, criticize and question. You are the customer and you are perfectly right to criticize. Now I think that wvw problem goes beiond new borderlands as they are only part of said problem. However If I had to choose I’d more likely revert to alpine maps, or implement rotation + modify new maps.

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Revert the Maps to Alpine (original one with the lake, not ruins).

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

It’s quite clear, anet dont give a flying"#¤# about WvW community so I dont see any reason to even have this topic up.
I havent logged into GW2 since first week of HoT and I dont see myself logging in until they revert bordlerlands.

For now I wait for Crowfall.

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

If there is an issue, better, if it is an issue of such magnitute, one should complain about it, criticize and question. You are the customer and you are perfectly right to criticize. Now I think that wvw problem goes beiond new borderlands as they are only part of said problem. However If I had to choose I’d more likely revert to alpine maps, or implement rotation + modify new maps.

Agree m8y. But it’s been done to death. They’re not interested. Bottom line, it’s ANet’s game, not ours.

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Revert and delete the new BL. But given that they changed catapult costs specifically for the benefit of the new BL, we all know that won’t happen.

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Revert back to much simpler, old and beautiful alpine BL.

Reason: Dont want to play in a kittening maze with abundant PvE creatures and crappy unnecessary mechanics and gimmicks (mid area at the oasis). In addition to that the map absolutely sucks aesthetically (i know this is subjective) with so much verticality that turns me off.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: Saku Joe.2857

Saku Joe.2857

Even if i miss the alpine map, i think i’m probly one of the few who like the new BL design and mecanics. Even if i do think it could use some tweaks (especially the PvE part)
For once we have something else than: tower to tower fights, trebuchet use from one keep to bring down a tower, siege weapons war, easy captured objectives, coward players fighting around their tower without being punish, or a zerg able to reach any place in the map within a minute…
I’m done running around SM on EB for hours to find one interesting fight like a hamster runs in a wheel.
I would rather see a tweak for the center of the map allowing players to use shortcuts (like the wurm tunnel in EoTM) after completing the meta even.
just my 2 cents..

Congratz Anet cunts, u finally made me uninstall your S H I T.

Advisory Vote on BL's

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Oddly enough the center map mechanic of Deserted would likely work better in Alpine.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”