Agree or disagree about stability?

in WvW

Posted by: Ghost.7032

Ghost.7032

This is what I think.

In the good old days as we all known WvW fights was amazing and it kept going for 24 hours. Sadly most people already quit cause of new games came out, some are tired and whatever.

I’m sure that some people here also tried to find a new game that has also a WvW. I tried it always and all I found are trash games so Guild Wars 2 has still one of the best WvW. Like I said that is what I think people will disagree with this.

Now the numbers we have left I think it will be better if Anet could change the stability back as the old stability. Reason why is cause small groups was be able to fight big blobs. Now with the condi meta might be different but it is always good for a new change cause Anet can’t give always back the old style. That would be stupid and the problems will still not be solved! But atleast we would have our stability back so there is already better chance for small groups to fight against big blobs. That is how it started in the beginnen. The WvW tournament just made the fights even better so don’t forget that. What means if there will be right now tournaments the fights won’t be the same as the old ones.

Cause there are servers with smaller groups as in the beginnen in guild wars 2. The only difference was in the beginning they were be able to fight blobs cause of the stability and organisation. Now we still have the organisation but not the stability. As a frontliner with 3 guards I got stunned a lot and we organise our group very good. Our backline had no chance at all…

Anet should put this in a vote. I will not say this would solved a lot of problems, not true, but atleast it solved something for our fights. That is what I think.

Agree or disagree?

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

The internal cooldown on stack removal is an acceptable enough solution for stability itself, so I disagree.

The problem remain the huge amount of CC, stuns and knockbacks that HoT introduced for every elite spec (and the only one that has seen it nerfed to oblivion is scrapper).

You want the old days back?

Delete HoT.

It’s the only way you’re gonna get that.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Ghost.7032 the old stabily could be countered, with loads of necros with marks removing boon wich was not that practical and gave up better addvantage for frontlines hammer trains, the actuall thing is that we need a frontline with stability and runes of durability gimmick to counter it the CC.

Both, as in inital state and the actual one arent that good, but the ICD is needed cause stability is almost useless nowadays.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

The amount of CCs came with HoT and the way meta turned into. I agree that the stability should go back to what it used to be back in the days. Without stacks and just straight up stab.