All the Supplies!

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Camdal.6197

Camdal.6197

This evening, when picking up supplies from Bay (that had presence of the keep on) a guildie reported having gotten 40 supplies. And yes, in squad window the party (s)he was in, had a total of 40 supplies with 1 person.

We tried to replicate this thing/bug/unexpected boon.

And we all got 40 supplies.

Then we tried again, by putting Presence on Garri. Worked there too.

Anyone else encountering this?

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Cacti Eleven.9135

Cacti Eleven.9135

I just encountered this. I went to pick up supplies (had 20, wanted 25 from keep) and I ended up with 40. I have no idea what caused it. This happened at green keep in EBG.

Attachments:

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

Whoa you’re on my server … can you log into my account and get all my characters supplied up?

(edited by Hexinx.1872)

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

i cant even get 25 80% of the time and you lot are getting 40? wtf anet.

How are you doing this to begin with? your just putting precense of teh keep on thing and instantly getting 40 supply? Is it only working while its on cd? Is it working cause ur in a giant squad or something special about ur squad?

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Cacti Eleven.9135

Cacti Eleven.9135

All I know is that I had 20 supply on me and I wanted to get the extra 5 from a keep, so I waypointed to the keep. When I got there, it gave me 20 supply instead of giving me the 5 I thought it would. I had already been in EBG and was getting the extra 5 from that keep consistently, so I’m not sure about cooldowns. It just randomly decided that I needed 40 instead of 25 I guess. I wasn’t in a squad at all when I grabbed the supply.

I am going to switch characters and see if it’s still doing it. Maybe we can find out what’s going on.
Update: It gave me 5 instead of 20, so I’m still at a loss for what is happening.

(edited by Cacti Eleven.9135)

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Samug.6512

Samug.6512

The bug came with lastest living story patch, I reported it and made a post in bug report section (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/You-can-pick-up-40-supplies-in-WvW/first#post6334843). It went away for a few days, but looks like it coming back now… It has something to do with Presence of the Keep buff, other than that it’s pretty random.

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

Funny that people are upset by this one little bug lol.

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I think OP should change the thread title so that devs see it.

More like: New bug gives 40 supply.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Serkit.7836

Serkit.7836

I just got the bug. The keep I got it from does not have Presence of the Keep. Before picking it up, I had 0 supply.

edit:

Nevermind, it does have Presence of the Keep. I’m blind lol. It just doesn’t show up on the buff bar.

Attachments:

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Funny that people are upset by this one little bug lol.

Why would you assume people are upset over this? I’m upset over not getting 25 supply 80% of the time but that’s a different issue.

Noone is upset at having 40 supply. Its cruel that you would try to make this conversation, and every other conversation, about something its not.
Can’t we have a normal conversation about something interesting in wvsw without people resorting to kitten? The answer is Yes we can, lets keep doing so.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

kitten much?

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Ssssssshh we were hoping anet wouldn’t notice.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Ssssssshh we were hoping anet wouldn’t notice.

Why do we do this to ourselves we finally get a bug that people like and then we tattle-tell and lose it!

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

All the Supplies!

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Eh it works both ways. Those massive blobs can now drop 10 catas and insta-melt a wall.

L’enfer, c’est les autres