All these player feedbacks after the patch

in WvW

Posted by: IMAGE.1509

IMAGE.1509

But no response from Anet.

I know we are the minorities here as per Devon, but you would think someone from Anet would response with something.

Anet is following the foot step of the big three of the auto industry. Making something that they think their customer wants, and not something the customer actually wants.

We all know what happened to the American auto industry, will Anet follow the same fate?

in WvW

Posted by: Eihder.8961

Eihder.8961

Hard to respond to an obvious screw up everyone was warning you about. No, best to remain in the shadows till things quiet down and plan your next move. I have no sympathy tho, just like with orbs shoulda stuck it on outmanned to make things more even and fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I’m completely expecting their response to be something along the lines of “but there are all these people -not- posting on the forums! they’re all in the game, having -fun-!” And then my Necromancer’s replaced with a Sith Sorcerer.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Hanibull.5124

Hanibull.5124

Our roaming group only had half the normal amount of people playing that we usually have. And a few of us left early because it’s simply not entertaining getting farmed.

Who would have thought that combing terrible match making with a mechanic that allows the strongest server to become even stronger still would be bad for the game?

WHO COULD HAVE FORSEEN THAT?

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Obviously they are going to go with a ‘wait and see’ approach and hope with some time put it in, minds will change. Not just say, “We screwed up, we’ll change it.” A few hours into it.

But I really don’t see it. The negative issues were foreseeable and are coming out rather in the most obvious way expected, so I expect this din to continue, if not rising to further anger, and perhaps even negative mutiny responses, if Anet begins to show they simply don’t care about what the majority of their players do.

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but new map

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

But no response from Anet.

“What people told us would happen happened… let’s wait several weeks, it might fix itself.”

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

I like how the search feature doesn’t work either. Most WvW suggestions are moved to the general suggestion forum by mods.

Those WvW suggestions are then buried by 10 pages of PvE suggestions within 24 hours and we can’t even search for them.

Great system for getting WvW suggestions to the Devs…..

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

in WvW

IMAGE.1509

The search feature used to work. But it hasn’t worked for me for a few months. At least they are consistent.

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Your feedback doesn’t matter.

If they consider numbers the only objective measure, then the only way to win is to not play at all.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Your feedback doesn’t matter.

If they consider numbers the only objective measure, then the only way to win is to not play at all.

Shall we play a game?

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Equareo.7218

Equareo.7218

I’ve had it! I’ve never voiced concerns ever on this forum but this patch is so horrible i can’t hold back.

Massive lag and a buff that 70%+ of the community don’t want is just ridiculous. WvW was never meant to be fair but that doesn’t mean you should make it more imbalanced! I love the designers of this game and all the innovations that make this game so great, But the guys making the decisions in wvw doesn’t seem to know what the players want at all! What is the reason to having a forum in the first place if you are ignorant to everyone that are voicing an opinion different than yours?

Usrnampls [TUP]
Engineer @ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

There hasn’t been a WvW update yet that hasn’t had it’s share of detractors and prognostications of gloom, doom and the end of the game. Same thing will happen here that happened with each and every one of those… people will adapt, more likely than not the warnings will prove to be exaggerated at best and something new will be released that will be the greatest threat to WvW ever.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

IMAGE.1509

You’re right, the community part of this forum is useless. The purpose of this forum is for them to have players report their bugs; to do their QA so they don’t have to. But even then they don’t seem to fix bugs that have been around since Beta or pre-beta.

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Mods, this thread includes QQ, plz merge with Bloodlust thread. Thx.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

There hasn’t been a WvW update yet that hasn’t had it’s share of detractors and prognostications of gloom, doom and the end of the game. Same thing will happen here that happened with each and every one of those… people will adapt, more likely than not the warnings will prove to be exaggerated at best and something new will be released that will be the greatest threat to WvW ever.

Guess you forgot about the AC buff then quick fix due to all the complaints….

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

This one is over the top tho, adding something that got removed after tons of controversy. Insane lag all over the place without big fights going on. Gap closers don’t work anymore. OP rams (lucky it got fixed). They ruined GvG, will never forgive them for that.

Our entire guild is on stand-by till the lag gets fixed. Other guilds have quit or are playing other games aswel till the situation gets better. No queues on any map. Definitely a sign people aren’t coming anymore.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

People like VOLKON who are on servers such as JQ do not realize what this buff does to Ranks much lower then theirs. Its easy for players on JQ, BG, SoR, TC to make the argument that servers will adapt, they are not in a position where 1 server can completely dominate all maps while 2 other struggle to hold 1 map. I’m sure up there on the stacked servers the buff flips around quite a bit and no one server is impacted more so than the other but it is not the case with the majority of servers.

in WvW

Posted by: White Raven.4368

White Raven.4368

I have adapted.

I did not play WvW for the first time in a long time.

Desolation [LOST]Lost in Socks Guild.

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Vacation from WvW time, thanks WvW team.
“We value your opinion, but we value your lack of attendance even more”
Deliberate imbalance, by the developers is such a thoughtful concept.

As a software developer, I work on projects to please my customers, and assist in solving their problems. So, the question really is here, WHO is the customer?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

So, the question really is here, WHO is the customer?

Apparently, transfers via gem store is the leading candidate.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I guess we’re not allowed to refer to any posts made by Devon. I’ve had several posts deleted and his original post is gone, but I still have a screen of it. As I had originally stated, if they spent as much time working on real issues instead of hovering over forums posts, a lot could be accomplished. Posts are deleted almost immediately but a real account issue I have has been ongoing for a month. Prioritizing is obviously not a strong point with Anet.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Byega.4215

Byega.4215

They want feedback but they don’t care about the multiple threads in their own forum. They only care about how many people play WvW.
Maybe they don’t understand that you can have negative feedbacks, who know

“Continue to provide feedback, but it is very important to remember that there are a lot of different people that play WvW and they do not all make their opinions known on the boards.
If we see continuing declines in numbers pf people actually playing, then we clearly have problem. If a dedicated minority of players make a bunch of noise on the forums but we don’t see a decrease in playing numbers, well, that doesn’t mean we will listen to those players.” Devon Carver

80 Human Elementalist – Dagger/Focus

Last fair fight before Orbageddon was against Itkoviana

in WvW

Posted by: Gotejjeken.1267

Gotejjeken.1267

I really fail to see how the WvW team simply cannot find a good way to eliminate zerg vs. zerg. Possibly like implementing some system to get two servers to work together against one if the one is leading by 50k+ points. Not give buffs based on number of people.

Also as an on-topic, the GMs here have stated many times that they really only look at live data for guides on how to change things. So basically we are the guinea pigs.

in WvW

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

3) The buff is something we will continue to think about. There are alternative frameworks for the buff that I think we will at least look into.

Posted about 10 hours ago.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I really fail to see how the WvW team simply cannot find a good way to eliminate zerg vs. zerg. Possibly like implementing some system to get two servers to work together against one if the one is leading by 50k+ points. Not give buffs based on number of people.

Also as an on-topic, the GMs here have stated many times that they really only look at live data for guides on how to change things. So basically we are the guinea pigs.

They basically don’t even try. It’s clear that putting capture points far from each other (NW, NE, and center of the map) would cause people to spread out more but instead they put them all together in one small area.

You have to ask why. And the reason is because this small area looks like sPvP. Anet is trying desperately to move people towards their failed sPvP and this is but one ploy.

Another is the bloodlust buff — they want to force the players who want competitive/more balanced play out of WvW and into sPvP.

in WvW

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

Making something that they think their customer wants, and not something the customer actually wants.

Well, acting as the devils lawyer, i can say it’s incredibly hard to discover what players want. While some want fairness, others want to easy mode victory. The team’s ideas is what makes a game’s unique, but…

… in this case we all can see the problem, and i am utterly astonished to see how the team is so stubborn to the point they don’t care about the playerbase opinions.

They don’t listen and they don’t care anymore! And i dare them to issue a solid response about the WvW changes, as no1 can understand WHY. I think we deserve it!

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

in WvW

IMAGE.1509

This is why they created this community forum. Not all players visits this forum, but it’s the only way to communicate with their players. And they’re not doing a very good job at it.

The average player, which makes the majority of the population doesn’t care or does not know what makes the game good. They don’t know the details and the intricate working, the rules, the mechanic of the game. They probably don’t care to make the game better. They just play and log off.

It is the enthusiast and hardcore gamers that comes to these forum, make suggestions, and knows what they want. Some are professionals at gaming, some have played a lot of the same type of games and have knowledge what is good and what is bad for the game based on experience, and seeing pass games succeed and fail.

It will be a very bad move for Anet to ignore these “minorities”. Minorities is what make the world great. Innovations, creativity, heroes, etc. are not from the majorities.