Alt-F4

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Robin Da Poor.6281

Robin Da Poor.6281

Is it just me or is the alt-F4 being used more than ever when you are about to stomp a downie in WvW, yes you still get the kill and the odd drop, but surely Anet can come up with a penalty for players that continuously do it.
Had the same player, a necro from NSP in the space of 10 minutes, 3 times do it. there should be a time ban which increases the amount of time the player does it.

SharpShooters [SS] | Yak’s Bend |
Pro With A Bow| Mes Mer Relda |

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

What do you miss out on when the enemy uses alt-F4?

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

The satisfaction of a stomp on someone you worked to down?

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

I find it much more satisfying that I made someone rage quit, plus it saves me time.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Unfortunately, the concept of good sportsmanship seems to turn up missing more and more on the internet as time goes on. This behavior is just one symptom.

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I know a guild called Bana that are logout heros. Its ridiculous.

I find it much more satisfying that I made someone rage quit, plus it saves me time.

I find ragequit on this lvl super satisfying,
https://youtu.be/LanzC_XzmME

(edited by Justine.6351)

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Bonus PPK. Spiking gains more points when under the effects of bloodlust.

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Is it just me or is the alt-F4 being used more than ever when you are about to stomp a downie in WvW, yes you still get the kill and the odd drop, but surely Anet can come up with a penalty for players that continuously do it.
Had the same player, a necro from NSP in the space of 10 minutes, 3 times do it. there should be a time ban which increases the amount of time the player does it.

It is.

One can quit the game and deny a score to anyone if you are quick enough.

Sad.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

A perfectly good screenshot of a dead yaks bend player (or five) that I’m /sit’ing on with a kite out for me to print off, frame and hang on my bedroom wall with the others.
Its really disappointing.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

I love the Alt-F4 move. Makes me feel like the guy who just did it is like…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Pq56pHtnY

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

What about the satisfaction that you fought such a puss he felt the need to logg off ?

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

Bonus PPK. Spiking gains more points when under the effects of bloodlust.

True.

Warriors and elementalists can already avoid the bloodlust point using Vengeance or Vapor Form. But then again you didn’t have to go through the inconvenience of casting a finisher for 3.5 seconds.

Automatically granting the bloodlust point whenever a downed enemy disconnects is not that easy to do fairly. Think of a 3-way fight where both teams took part in the kill. Also real disconnects are common place near large fights and it would be unfair to reward both teams in that case.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Whats the matter? You get the loot and the kill. The other players is an angry kid with issues. Youre the winner in all cases. “Boohoo the other kid doesnt let me throw siege on him”?

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Whats the matter? You get the loot and the kill. The other players is an angry kid with issues. Youre the winner in all cases. “Boohoo the other kid doesnt let me throw siege on him”?

Your server dont get the score, so no you are not the winner in all cases.

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Flip a camp or 2 for every alt f4 if you are so worried about a useless point.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Flip a camp or 2 for every alt f4 if you are so worried about a useless point.

Thats about as usefull as suggesting zergs go to Silverwastes if they are so worried about useless bags.

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

I think there should be a penalty system for this. If you alt F4 you should not be able to get back on for a few hours. Just my opinion.

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Your server dont get the score, so no you are not the winner in all cases.

Who cares about that single point? The Blob vs Blob does the numbers. The amount of Alt+F4 idiots is low enough to ignore it. Just laugh at them.

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Loke Trickster.7514

Loke Trickster.7514

Who cares about that single point? The Blob vs Blob does the numbers. The amount of Alt+F4 idiots is low enough to ignore it. Just laugh at them.

It’s no fun laughing at them, if they are not there…
Also, makes one look stupid, tea-bag.ging a empty spot.

(edited by Loke Trickster.7514)

Alt-F4

in WvW

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Wouldn’t it be nice if someone hitting alt-f4 actually gave bonus ppk? Say a bonus 20 points ppk and 5 gold from their account(just deducted not given to the other players). But this would bring about alt-f4 plants from other servers to turn the match around in their favor. So it wouldn’t really work. I think just deducting 5 gold from the alt-f4er would be enough. And make it incremental for a 24 hour period. 5-10-20-40-80, etc…

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi