Am I fighting a phantom army

in WvW

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

So I was fighting inside a invader zerg and I know a line of ward is knocking me down but I cannot see it at all. Then I died and wp to garri and defended inside lord. I died 3 times and was able to use the garri wp 3 times to get back to fight within 15-20 sec. Don’t know if this is a bug that wp was able to stay that long without contested. Then I died and wp and went to longview which was contested. I was standing on the hill across the gate and saw nothing for about 5 sec. Then suddenly a zerg just appeared at the gate from thin air… So I start to think all the pass 20 min I was fighting some sort of ghosts and died from something? I feel it’s too long to be some lag. Feels more like it was a simulated scenerio, but not the real people in real time… This latency is way too long if that is what it is.

This is bad, I want to help the server. But our time zone player base is dying because Anet keep changing plans. And this kind of tech issue is killing me.

in WvW

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

I logon a bit later and try again. This time someone was throwing 5 rams outside of enemy hill just for fun. Instead of me seeing them laid one by one, I saw it was nothing in the open and all of a sudden all 5 rams appeared from thin air. It’s like my video frame is updated every 3-5 sec XD. I don’t know what can be done to improve this… But hopefully this only happens today.