Am I the only one who feels this way?

in WvW

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/cultivated-seed-swapped-with-pet-seed/page/5#post4289813

I have a question, how can such an irrelevant bug like this get a Dev response within 50 minutes! While massive bug reports have been written with great detail hoping for some form okittennowledgement for years!
I’m sorry if I’m wrong but if everyone really cares so much more for a frikin flower pot on your back. I’d like to point out that being stuck after building siege has been in this game longer than 1000000000 x the time we had to wait for a dev response on this irrelevant backpiece!

I’ve seen people write extended bug reports, pointing out details and possible solutions only to find their post being totally ignored. While this POINTLESS backpiece gets all attention within an hour!! Its ridiculous!!!

Attachments:

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

in WvW

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

You’re certainly not the only one. I’d imagine most of the WvW, sPvP, and Dungeon communities feel exactly the same way, and for all of the same reasons.

It seems as if your post has already been removed from that thread, and you’ve probably gotten an infraction. That was fast.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Nope… you are in good amount of company.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Don’t be a kitten to pve players just because anet neglects wvw. I go into wvw every day and I made a backpiece, too (which is now bugged)

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Ever consider that there are different degrees of bugs and how they can be fixed?

in WvW

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Ever consider that there are different degrees of bugs and how they can be fixed?

Ever consider that not fixing a bug at all has nothing to do with the degree of difficulty but rather an unwillingness to commit resources to a particular area of the game?

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

in WvW

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

The fact that building siege gets you stuck in wvw is a “harder to fix bug” that this flower backpiece bug may be true. But…

• Getting stuck after building has been in for ages
  • Getting stuck after building is just one of the million more important bugs still to fix
  • I was just pointing out that this backpiece gets near instant attention (within the hour of creation) https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/cultivated-seed-swapped-with-pet-seed/4287291
  • I wasn’t being harsh on PvE players, as I too (pvp, wvw AND pve player) also have a backpiece. And was just hugely blown away when reading that thread.
  • I even got an infraction and you will not be able to find that post again. As clearly that important thread is read by more moderaters than this forum will ever see.

There is a feature patch incoming, I read about it after this thread was created. So we’ll see if some issues related to wvw and pvp get adressed aswell.

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

I have posted multiple bugs regarding pvp, I have never seen a dev respond and the bugs exist to this day.

We are all aware of the multiple bugs in WvW, AND the frequency with which they are posted here, but they still exist to this day.

I will tell you the story of the last day I played this game with my IRL friend. We were doing a bit of WvW, but nobody else was online so it switched over to PvP. This pal and I had been playing since beta, and PvP was one of our favorite modes. But, since beta, there has been a bug leaving your character stuck in combat permanently. In the beta, we didn’t know wtf was going on, so it was a Ha Ha! moment. However, over time, this bug happened again and again, so I eventually got around to making a thread. It was ignored. My pal made a thread a few months later. It was ignored. On the last day I played, we were PvPing and he got the bug again.

“Jesus”, he says, obviously distressed, “how many patches are going to go by without this getting fixed? Why do we still play PvP? Why do we still play this kittening game? We have both reported this kitten! What the kitten. WHAT THE kitten.”

We both turned off the game, and that was the last time I played PvP. He has never played again. That was April.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

PvE rolls in the big bucks. WvW doesn’t, so dev effort is allocated accordingly.

Get used to it and realize that complaining gets you nowhere or play another game.

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

They don’t work on WvW because it doesn’t make enough money or WvW doesn’t make enough money because they don’t work on it?

Because, imho, I see a LOT of wasted potential.

[HUE]

in WvW

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

You’re not alone.

But apparently we’re in space. And you know, in space no one can hear you scream.

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

PvE rolls in the big bucks. WvW doesn’t, so dev effort is allocated accordingly.

Get used to it and realize that complaining gets you nowhere or play another game.

And how is WvW supposed to bring in bucks if there’s essentially zero full-time development done on it for two years?

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

And how is WvW supposed to bring in bucks if there’s essentially zero full-time development done on it for two years?

Do I look like Anet to you?

Their approach is plain to see, but not so much the rationale. Either way, that’s how it has been.

in WvW

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

If there was no WvW, how many people would have bought GW2? Point → WvW sells.

in WvW

Posted by: saratoga.4872

saratoga.4872

yeah WvW is what brought me in the Door…. if I wanted all Pve I would have stayed in Wow. Now that is not to say that I do not enjoy the Living story and such because of course I do…. but what keeps me in Gw2 over the last couple years IS the WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

Nearly everyone (hundreds of people) that I played with in 2012-2013 has left GW2 because WvW didn’t receive the resources that Living Story did, and Living Story wasn’t at all interesting and exciting and compelling and adjectives and hype to them.

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.