Amazing WvW patch notes lately!

in WvW

Posted by: Falx.8427

Falx.8427

Great patch notes regarding WvW lately :-)

World vs. World may 20th

- Fixed a bug in which Ballista Mastery V wasn’t working while operating a superior ballista.

Updated the text for WvW-related daily achievements.

World vs. World june 3rd

- The Battle Historian now has WvW tournament rewards. These rewards will be temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue with Tournament Ticket distribution.

- Due to fierce financial competition, one of the armor and weapons merchants in each staging area has declared bankruptcy and moved on. Their goods have been claimed by the remaining merchants.

- The player-count requirement for breakout events has been lowered from 10 to 5.

Sooo, why haven’t the “stuck in siege” bug been fixed yet? How long has it been now, 2 years? ;-)

Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Badmash [bM]
Furious Cookies [FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

World vs. World may 20th

- Fixed a bug in which Ballista Mastery V wasn’t working while operating a superior ballista.

World vs. World june 3rd

- The Battle Historian now has WvW tournament rewards. These rewards will be temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue with Tournament Ticket distribution.

- Due to fierce financial competition, one of the armor and weapons merchants in each staging area has declared bankruptcy and moved on. Their goods have been claimed by the remaining merchants.

- The player-count requirement for breakout events has been lowered from 10 to 5.

Sooo, why haven’t the “stuck in siege” bug been fixed yet? How long has it been now, 2 years? ;-)

The sad thing is that:
“- Fixed a bug in which Ballista Mastery V wasn’t working while operating a superior ballista.”
No one noticed or cares.

“Updated the text for WvW-related daily achievements.”
No one noticed or cares, not even worth mentioning in some patch notes.

“- The Battle Historian now has WvW tournament rewards. These rewards will be temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue with Tournament Ticket distribution.”
Thats a total fail.

“- Due to fierce financial competition, one of the armor and weapons merchants in each staging area has declared bankruptcy and moved on. Their goods have been claimed by the remaining merchants.”
There is so little content updates in WvW that you gotta make up stories when you remove a merchant?

“- The player-count requirement for breakout events has been lowered from 10 to 5.”
…To compensate for players leaving the game and lower tier servers being empty.

Anet needs to wake up about WvW and fix the issues based on the feedback threads.

in WvW

Posted by: Falx.8427

Falx.8427

World vs. World may 20th

World vs. World june 3rd

The sad thing is that:
“- Fixed a bug in which Ballista Mastery V wasn’t working while operating a superior ballista.”
No one noticed or cares.

“Updated the text for WvW-related daily achievements.”
No one noticed or cares, not even worth mentioning in some patch notes.

“- The Battle Historian now has WvW tournament rewards. These rewards will be temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue with Tournament Ticket distribution.”
Thats a total fail.

“- Due to fierce financial competition, one of the armor and weapons merchants in each staging area has declared bankruptcy and moved on. Their goods have been claimed by the remaining merchants.”
There is so little content updates in WvW that you gotta make up stories when you remove a merchant?

“- The player-count requirement for breakout events has been lowered from 10 to 5.”
…To compensate for players leaving the game and lower tier servers being empty.

Anet needs to wake up about WvW and fix the issues based on the feedback threads.

Yeah, but I don’t think they’ll ever wake up. The only things they’re focusing on are: PvE (living story etc) aaaaaand Gemstore $$$$. And how could I forget, giving me infractions on this forum for speaking my mind about their incompetence regarding WvW.

Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Badmash [bM]
Furious Cookies [FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Garrisyl.7402

Garrisyl.7402

And how could I forget, giving me infractions on this forum for speaking my mind about their incompetence regarding WvW.

Don’t worry, they rarely ever read the wvw-subsection.

in WvW

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

Honestly, if they would just fix:
stuck in siege bug
dying from sloped terrain bug

…and add:
pre-determined color commander tag system
improved rewards for defense
maybe a cpl new masteries (since I have nothing to do w my rank pts now)

they’d probly have a relatively quiet wvw forum….

I’m no programming genius but, just focusing a cpl of people, intensely, for a short period of time on those things, they should be able to accomplish them & then quell the wvw qq’ing for quite some time…

Naz ©